Yankees Rally To Beat Texas In ALCS Opener

Full story: NPR

New York Yankees celebrate after defeating the Texas Rangers by a score of 6-5 to win Game One of the ALCS during the 2010 MLB Playoffs in Arlington, Texas on Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Mets Fan Forever

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

BIG BLEEPING DEAL!!!! The Steroid Alpha Betas beat up the nerds of Lambda Lambda Lambda once again. I am SICK & TIRED of those Rotten Yankees who are the reverse of Robin Hood, they steal from the poor and give to the rich!!! They are have more satanic power than the combination of Christine O'Donnell & the rock group Slayer. They want to put that creep Steinbrenner in Cooperstown, I got a better place to induct that jerk: IT'S CALLED HELL!!!! "Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the pedophile on Dateline NBC". LOL
Bill R

Long Beach, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Mets Fan Forever wrote:
BIG BLEEPING DEAL!!!! The Steroid Alpha Betas beat up the nerds of Lambda Lambda Lambda once again. I am SICK & TIRED of those Rotten Yankees who are the reverse of Robin Hood, they steal from the poor and give to the rich!!! They are have more satanic power than the combination of Christine O'Donnell & the rock group Slayer. They want to put that creep Steinbrenner in Cooperstown, I got a better place to induct that jerk: IT'S CALLED HELL!!!! "Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for the pedophile on Dateline NBC". LOL
So, sweetheart, tell me how the Mets player payroll compared
with the teams who finished higher than them. The most overpaid
bunch of players in MLB are the Mets. Your team is a laughable
bunch of overpaid losers who can't beat off, let alone beat
anyone with any energy or will power.

Its been the same story for decades .... Mets fans pointing
accusatory fingers at the Yankees rather than own up to their
incompetence, inflated paychecks for AAA performance, and
laughable attendance.
baseball fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Good God Man, Get A Grip!
Actually The Yankees' Franchise and individual players do many great works of charity. The Steinbrenner Family saw to that, it's tradition. George Steinbrenner was one of the most generous of men; always giving or making an opportunity for retired players to be a part of The Family/Franchise. And many of his charitable deeds went unknown while he was alive.

Satanic power? EeeKkkSsssss ... Pedophile?... GASP!

Ju crasee, mang. LOL ... See ju.
Maybe we hab another Subway Series!:)
Mets Fan Forever wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••