Idaho student says teacher tossed his Mexican flag in trash

Full story: Newsday 188
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A high school student says he may file a lawsuit against a physical education teacher who took a Mexican flag he had brought for Cinco de Mayo and put it in the garbage. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
franky

Glendale, CA

#206 Jul 15, 2012
Look i think he did wrong because his not the mayor or government to be doing that and besides mexicans are not the only illegal persons here there also people from canada,russia,italy.spain,cuba ,puerto rico,ire land,colombia,chile,india and way many more and there not discriminated like mexicans are, and i think mexican have so many rights like other people do.
franky

Glendale, CA

#207 Jul 15, 2012
Hey charlie you said you wipe your dirty ass with the mexican flag and trust me if you did that in idaho you`l regret it trust me not kidding.
franky

Glendale, CA

#208 Jul 15, 2012
Fck u,yankee,nate and erika and the rest of all of you races ediots are worthless little punks not even worth a dime and just abunch of waste of time saying bad stuff to others if i was where you are me and my crew would teach you a huge lesson.
shawn

Glendale, CA

#209 Jul 15, 2012
Hey erika just shut your mouth you dont even know us realy well so shut your dirty hole im a white firefighter and a latino saved my life we dont even know if your a latina because the dirty name erika sounds latina to me.
shawn

Glendale, CA

#210 Jul 15, 2012
Hey erika please quit your drama you aint worth time and oh ya im white and proud of it but im also proud to be friends with mexicans and therenot bad as you think
Fitus T Bluster

Ocala, FL

#211 Jul 16, 2012
JJJ wrote:
No one is entitled to anything.
no one should have a culture full of filth and entitlement.
shawn

Glendale, CA

#212 Jul 17, 2012
This comment is for Fck U, look you dirty ediot your nobody to judge anybody only the government and if you come over here to.california,idaho,utah,nevad a,oregon and wahington montana or colorado you will die for what your saying about mexicans trust me im a firefighter and been to all this states and seen mexicans fight good.
shawn

Glendale, CA

#213 Jul 17, 2012
All of you haters screw you and as long as they havent doned anything bad to you just keep your mouth shut and i want to send a nice shutout to the one guy that a black president is now the president just imagine what a true embarrasment all this dirty tallkers on topix would be going throw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,109,095
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr WARRIOR 19,203
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 20 hr pic trade 87
Baltimore Stands with Israel 21 hr webcretin 79
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sun Bernardo kerman 1
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••