Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
611,341 - 611,360 of 1,098,941 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's between the free market and the government fixing this mess, I put my money on the free market any day. Unfortunately, this administration has created a stalemate between Congress as well as the free market.
It is commonly understood by investors that uncertainty kills economic vitality. We've had 3.5 years of uncertainty now and you might as well go ahead and make it 4. The King is clueless and the stalemate he has created, like you said, is now within all three branches of government. Washington has been "on hold" forever while we wait for the Amateur to awake from his sleep.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have found a way to rebuild his WMD program once the world wasn't watching anymore. We couldn't take that chance after 9/11.
Even the UN knew he was hiding something.
But the world WAS watching.

You struck out ages ago, why are you still in the batter's box?
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The cost of gasoline has gone down over twenty dollars a barrel,yet it still costs four dollars a gallon.
$3.56 regular this morning

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Republicans are the only ones looking for solutions apparently.
You're not serious about posting the libertarian website as proof of an electable libertarian candidate...I hope.
Remember when Bush "simplified" the tax code? Something like 2000 pages of relentless simplification.

Why didn't they do it during their last three ascensions?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mitt Romney denounce Da Donalds statements? No. There you have it.
Sununu did what you and all the other rightwingers do; rather than discuss the topic or answer a question you and they go on the attack.
Bill Maher is a comedian who made a campaign contribution.
Da Donald is campaigning for Mitt. There's a difference. You don't even know who has contributed to Mitts campaign, it's a secret. He was in Las Vegas kissing Sheldon Adelsons ass; remember him?
Bill Maher has said many crass and stupid things during his Liberal career. Shouldn't the Kenyan Snake disavow and disassociate from the comedy jerk of America? Well? Maher gave him $1 million to help fix his poor image so the Snake has to bite his forked tongue.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
1988, fifteen years before Bush invaded and didn't find any WMD.
Good one.
" WASHINGTON, June 29, 2006 The 500 munitions discovered throughout Iraq since 2003 and discussed in a National Ground Intelligence Center report meet the criteria of weapons of mass destruction, the center's commander said here today.

"These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee.

The Chemical Weapons Convention is an arms control agreement which outlaws the production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons. It was signed in 1993 and entered into force in 1997."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian wish to end:
Social Security
Medicare
Health Coverage for the poor
Student Loans
etc
Love to see them run as a third party
We've been a third party since 1971.

... and yes, we believe these things are best served by the private sector.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
lp.org
Let me clarify. We need a *real* third party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents should have the freedom to make choices about their children's education. Democrats are against that.
Many teachers have gotten apathetic because no one gives a crap anymore. Democrats are for that and unions who perpetrate it.
You're a liar.

Parents have all the freedom to make choices about their children's education they want. What you're asking is for me to pay for parents to take their children out of the public school system and put them into religious indoctrination institutions.

You can send you're kids to bible school all you want just don't ask me to pay for it, paying for the failed public school system is bad enough.

Now, apologize to the baby Jesus for lying and go loofa your stretch marks.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
1988, fifteen years before Bush invaded and didn't find any WMD.
Good one.
I didn't know that WMDs had expiration dates.

Like a yellow 55gal. drum with skull and crossbones has red fine print stating "Best if used before 05/03/2013"?

A nuclear arsenal with a sign outside: "Warning. Please Dispose Of Properly After 10/01/2020"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for it to happen. Can't vote for someone no one knows even exists.
Why are y'all talking about us then?

I mean, neither of you are particularly well informed but you are aware of the Libertarian Party.

lp.org

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still remember reading about how after Bush won the election, members of the Clinton administration removed keys from PC keyboards throughout the White House. A lot of other dirty juvenile vandalism, too. It was so undignified and childish that it was actually shocking that White House personnel could act like that. This country was being run with the help of hundreds of pubescent Liberals!!
Some things never change, eh?
All myths, didn't get the memo?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
But the world WAS watching.
You struck out ages ago, why are you still in the batter's box?
Just like the world was watching when N. Korea finally fooled the U.N and exploded its first nuclear device.

Just like the world is watching Iran's and Syria's nuclear programs.

You don't get 16 strikes. More like 3, dood.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

" I believe we have in place all the laws we need. We should enforce those laws. I do not believe in new laws restricting gun ownership and gun use" Mitt Romney

and he gets my vote

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The strongest speculation and suspicion was to Assad in Syria.
Paranoid moron, Assad's aligned with Iran.

Do y'all ever read what you write?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
... and wander into unsubstantiated, debunked, paranoid right wing conspiracy land?

No thanks, haven't had my lobotomy yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The cost of gasoline has gone down over twenty dollars a barrel,yet it still costs four dollars a gallon.
Don't know about you but I buy gasoline by the gallon.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the age of conservative "colorblindess," racism is defined by intent. This is a function of the personalization of race prejudice wherein racist social structures and institutional arrangements of power are conveniently ignored. Racism is universal. It is no longer a sin unique to white people. Consequently, the intent behind a person's words and deeds trump both the context and consequences of their actions. If Romney were to deny that his ad was "racist"--which Romney would most certainly do--one of the evasions would be that "he did not intend it that way." The same deflection would be flipped around on the critic who pointed out the problematic nature of Romney's appeal to Obama's imagined laziness in order to win over white voters. In keeping with the colorblind/reverse racism script, Mitt Romney would now become a victim, as the act of calling someone a "racist" in post-Civil Rights America is a bigger sin than racism itself."
http://wearerespectablenegroes.blogspot.com/2...
Yeah, a white guy posting a truth spoken by a black guy about conservative racists would be racism to a conservative racist.
Or so says the black guy.
Bunk, charleton.

I never said anything remotely racist like you did bigot. Don't give me your retarded mumbo jumbo and false defenitions.

I know a racists when I see one - and you are it!

You sir, are simply a racist, hateful pig and a poor excuse for a human being. Period. End of story.

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

Racist Obama supporter. Big surprise!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid liberal doesn't understand that gas prices differ throughout the US. Gas has already topped $5 in California, Hawaii, Florida and new york this year.
The average price at the pump got no where near it moron. How much was it in Fairbanks, Alaska?

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been a third party since 1971.
... and yes, we believe these things are best served by the private sector.
We?

Hahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Oh yeah, sure thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info