Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655624 Jun 3, 2012
Steve Smith, a white nationalist with a violent past, was elected to the Republican Party committee for a county in northeastern Pennsylvania.

Smith, who is listed as the state chairman of the white nationalist group American Third Position, proudly shared a photo of the certificate commemorating his election on the website, White World News.
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#655625 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just fooling yourself again if you don't recognize the liberal bias in universities and public schools.
Look up any major university and the number of tenured professors who are liberals compared to the ones who are conservatives. The difference is staggering.
Because of liberal-biased unions in the public schools, the tendency is to go with the flow instead of trying to swim upstream.
Even liberals who were fellow teachers back in the 1990s knew the system was screwed up.
Nice touch with that swimming up stream. Would that mean you are comparing fish spawning and then death will be soon to follow? I left out the safety net (WMD) that will catch those fish for the food supply. Watch out for the Bears.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655626 Jun 3, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He was in a couple of the first republican debates if I remember correctly. He was given maybe one or two token questions but basically ignore. He had doable solutions to our problems. Which is why the media covered him up.
It's still up to the Libertarian Party to raise funds and get off the ground so enough people will get on board to support their candidate for the duration of a presidential election. A candidate standing behind a podium a few times is soon forgotten.
I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

#655627 Jun 3, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
The Hatfiled and McCoy miniseries should have been named "The Daily Life of Typical Gun Nuts". I applaud the History Channel for raising awareness of the danger of firearms in our country. Sadly, the scenes depicted in the program still happen on a daily basis. America has got to get rid of all these guns.
Right.....oh yeah then we too could be like the citizens of Syria! WOO HOO nothing like having no ability to defend yourself. The situation of the times of Hatfield's and McCoy's was indeed far different from our current times. You have to be a complete idiot to think that we will EVER give up our guns. "a free people ought to be armed", George Washington. You will NOT find it likely that we would give up our arms in order to be like citizens of Syria or any of the other countries that are at the merchie of their rulers and have no way to rise up and defend themselves. Unlike Syria, Iran, China, etc etc....we do not summit to our government, they work for us (at least they are suppose too) and we are not going to allow Amerca to become a country where the government rules and we are helpless to do anything about it. Our ancestors tried that and chose instead to live free and form a country of the people thank God.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655628 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't comprehend my first sentence. I'll repeat it again.
A significant segment of the voting population can't even identify a picture of the vice-president.
Unless the libertarian party can get a viable and electable candidate in the public eye with a powerful message, how in the Sam Hill do you or Tenzing think they have a chance in Haiti of getting elected - even if I researched the guy until the cows come home?
I don't think a Libertarian candidate can get elected; although their numbers are growing. A significant number of young people are Ron Paul supporters; it's the antiwar message; you can't blame them, they're being used as cannon fodder by the war mongers.
There are many valuable points in the Libertarian platform; however many are extreme and probably wouldn't appeal to the masses.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655629 Jun 3, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It lives in the communist city of Virginia Beach. A city I avoid as much as possible. They are all a bunch of nuts.
Thanks for the heads up. Never been to Virginia Beach. How about the rest of Virginia?
carol

Windermere, FL

#655630 Jun 3, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice touch with that swimming up stream. Would that mean you are comparing fish spawning and then death will be soon to follow? I left out the safety net (WMD) that will catch those fish for the food supply. Watch out for the Bears.
Of course, this is liberal spin and doesn't make any sense.
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#655631 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowe v Wade and Planned Parenthood. Don't play stupid again and claim PP doesn't do that many abortions.
I will laugh right in your face if you dare claim that.
We're talking about a parent's freedom to make their own choice about their own child's education. There's no coercion involved.
Are you saying you don't want parents to have the freedom to choose a better education for their child even if it means you have to pay for their choice of schools?
I understand tolerance is not part of the progressive secularist agenda but, really, Lily, you can't be serious if you think abortions and unions trump children getting a better education because of a parent's choice of schools.
Will you be willing to let all children into that school? You know, so they can all get a better education.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655632 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowe v Wade and Planned Parenthood. Don't play stupid again and claim PP doesn't do that many abortions.
I will laugh right in your face if you dare claim that.
We're talking about a parent's freedom to make their own choice about their own child's education. There's no coercion involved.
Are you saying you don't want parents to have the freedom to choose a better education for their child even if it means you have to pay for their choice of schools?
I understand tolerance is not part of the progressive secularist agenda but, really, Lily, you can't be serious if you think abortions and unions trump children getting a better education because of a parent's choice of schools.
I am saying that tax dollars should not be filtered into religious schools.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655633 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My sentiments exactly. Pro-lifers have to pay for your abortion institution and conservatives have to pay for your union institution. But liberals having to pay for a parent's choice to put their child in a religious-based institution in order to get a better education is absolutely horrid.
Oh my word, indeed....
You're getting pretty nutty; was the sermon about abortion again today? How about you mind your own business and stay out of other peoples vaginas.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#655634 Jun 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jane
lily's drunken response reveals her belief in fantasy, similar to her desire for another incompetent Obama mispresidency.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655635 Jun 3, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be willing to let all children into that school? You know, so they can all get a better education.
The rightwingers keep saying it's about the economy; but, when every topic becomes about womens rights to abortion and gay marriage, you can see that those two things are their driving issues.
What does public education have to do with abortion rights?
Ever see Jesus Camp?
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#655636 Jun 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Obama School of Worship will not be renewing your affirmative action scholarship?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#655637 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the heads up. Never been to Virginia Beach. How about the rest of Virginia?
Unfortunately treading in that direction.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#655638 Jun 3, 2012
The Propaganda Battlefield: Militants Abroad, Conspiracy Theorists At Home

June 3, 2012

“The media now knows that “militant” is a term of official propaganda, yet still use it for America’s drone victims.”– Glenn Greenwald,“Deliberate media propaganda,” June 2, 2012.

People who die at the hands of Washington’s monstrous war machine are declared,“militants,” while those who expose this gigantic machine’s dark underbelly are labeled,“conspiracy theorists.”

The heroic Glenn Greenwald says that the term,“militant,” is used by U.S. government officials and their surrogate media to mask the innocence of their victims, whitewash their crimes, and crush public debate about the futility and morality of U.S. drone strikes. Greenwald writes in his article,“Deliberate media propaganda”:

“How is it possible to have any informed democratic debate over a policy about which the U.S. media relentlessly propagandizes this way? If drone strikes kill nobody other than “militants,” then very few people will even think about opposing them (and that’s independent of the fact that the word “militant” is a wildly ambiguous term — militant about what?— though it is clearly designed (when combined with “Pakistan”) to evoke images of those who attacked the World Trade Center). Debate-suppression is not just the effect but the intent of this propaganda: like all propaganda, it is designed to deceive the citizenry in order to compel acquiescence to government conduct.”

The real purpose of U.S. drone strikes in countries like Yemen and Pakistan is to provoke anti-American extremism, bolster Al-Qaeda’s ranks, and perpetuate the war on terror.

The crooks in Washington will also use drones against Americans, not only to terrorize the American people and keep American society in a state of endless fear, but to turn Americans against the state and then brand them as domestic terrorists for fighting back. Then they will order their brainwashed “American heroes” in military uniform to kill American “domestic terrorists,” and “conspiracy theorists.” This is the plan. Murder and terror are bread and butter for the terrorist-bankster state in Washington...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-propaganda-ba...
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#655639 Jun 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, this is liberal spin and doesn't make any sense.
Try to understand, it was in reply to one of your nonsensical posts. No spin on it.

If you want to spit or piss into the wind, go right ahead.

If you want to say something like fighting the trend, say it. Leave the fish out of it.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655640 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You're getting pretty nutty; was the sermon about abortion again today? How about you mind your own business and stay out of other peoples vaginas.
I'd prefer women keep things out of their own vaginas before a child is conceived...if you get my drift.

Or take precautions if they don't. It's not that complicated.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655641 Jun 3, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately treading in that direction.
Too bad. Virginia is beautiful country.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655642 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
And why not, Lily? Just because most of them are Christian-based schools?

It's a parent's choice. Doesn't that mean anything? A parent's right to choose even if you don't like the choice? Really, Lily? Is that what you're saying?

Would you mind paying for Muslim-based schools?

Nevermind, I know your answer.
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#655643 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
The rightwingers keep saying it's about the economy; but, when every topic becomes about womens rights to abortion and gay marriage, you can see that those two things are their driving issues.
What does public education have to do with abortion rights?
Ever see Jesus Camp?
Jesus Camp could have been a horror film.

It's just carol being carol. She has no understanding of the economy, just repeats stuff she has heard and can't get it straight. Leaves her with Religious Education, and Abortion to talk about. Now she's combining them together. Saves posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Observer 19,589
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min ChickBrilliance 307,715
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) 6 hr Penultimate 22
Famous People from the Lehigh Valley (Jul '08) 11 hr Trebor yebmir 42
Baltimore City Council To Hear Hampden RPP Sche... 15 hr Valerie 1
Woman, 19, held in stabbing (Mar '08) Thu nelz 36
Still longing for Hecht's as Boscov's bows out (Aug '08) Jan 22 Just sayin 16
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News