Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Oviedo, FL

#597515 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So your claim is that the gangsta didn't attack the shooter?
My claim is that if the event would have happened in "most" US states the shooter would have been arrested and charged with a violent crime no matter who went first and in some states, New York for instance, with murder.

By the way, every bit of the evidence including the 7 dispatch/911 tapes, the witness statements and even the shooters own statements clearly show that the shooter was the aggressor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#597516 Mar 19, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
Senator Max Baucus

http://www.baucus.senate.gov/...

Baucus has expressed strong disagreement with the Obama Administration for delaying a final decision on the pipeline until 2013 and worked hard as Chairman of the Finance Committee to include this important jobs provision in the payroll tax extension package.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597517 Mar 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Go find your own links ahole__This story is all over the national news and is being covered by the orlandosentinel.com
Aside from the stand your ground law, Florida has the sunshine laws which make it difficult for all forms of government to deny access to information.
The deceased was doing nothing wrong__he was walking on a sidewalk through the common area of the townhome complex when the shooter left his own vehicle and stalked him.
Listen to the 911 calls and learn that Zimmerman was acting like a very frustrated racist.
Fifty calls to SCSO dispatch in fourteen months, each a false alarm!
Don't read your local fishwrapper and this story is hardly national news. Hundreds of such gangsta deaths occur every day, usually at the hands of fellow drug dealers. This one is news only because the shooter is white.

But it does sound like the lynch mob mentality is alive and well in Florida, stoked by the mentor of Tawana Brawley.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#597518 Mar 19, 2012
TEABAGGER 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>you just answered it yourself,wife is idiot also.
suffer, you chose the gluttons life, live with it.
I'm not suffering and i have worked for and earned everything i have, why does that make me an idiot? I wonder how far i would get trying to pull a trailer with the back hoe on it with an obama volt.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#597519 Mar 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My claim is that if the event would have happened in "most" US states the shooter would have been arrested and charged with a violent crime no matter who went first and in some states, New York for instance, with murder.
By the way, every bit of the evidence including the 7 dispatch/911 tapes, the witness statements and even the shooters own statements clearly show that the shooter was the aggressor.
Bah, in Galt's eyes, if you are black you are by default the aggressor.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597520 Mar 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
DOesn't work.

Besides, Yahoo?

“DBULLSHTTER Frown Texas”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#597521 Mar 19, 2012
THESE DICKHEADS have been squalling this same old shit since Bill Clinton got elected.
We should all be in concentration camps by now with thousands dead in the street. no guns left anywhere.WHAT HAPPENED-----THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597522 Mar 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What makes him a gangsta'? Couldn't be his race, huh? Provide a link for this bit of info on the victim--and, yes, I said victim.
Check the mugshot in the story linked by lily.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#597523 Mar 19, 2012
<quoted text>
France is going left; Sarkozy is predicted to lose. How many clandestine killings has Mossad done?
You are sick. Go see a Muslim Terrorist Doctor.

...or just plug yourself and go see Allah for yourself.

“DBULLSHTTER Frown Texas”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#597524 Mar 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not suffering and i have worked for and earned everything i have, why does that make me an idiot? I wonder how far i would get trying to pull a trailer with the back hoe on it with an obama volt.
well hush my mouth, it joe the plumber.If your so happy shut the hell up and enjoy it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#597525 Mar 19, 2012
TEABAGGER 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>more usless info from texas
more usless info from a Kenyan Snake sickophant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#597526 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Any one that doesn't think that the republicans not only thrive on fear but literally depend on it is a true looney bird. Bush's lies and daily fear tactics got us in the Iraq fiasco. One of the biggest blunders in our history based solely on lies and fear.We are now living those lost eight years.
And Extreme Progressive Social Democrat Ultra Left Wing Liberals like you have no fear. You simply bend over and crack a smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597527 Mar 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The Cigna disability policy, according to Ms. Scott, allowed the company to deny a claim if a patient had seen a doctor about the condition that caused the disability in the three months before employment. During that period, Ms. Dunham visited a New York gynecologist. When Cigna obtained the doctor’s notes, it learned that she had formed a working hypothesis that Ms. Dunham might have uterine cancer, Ms. Scott wrote.
The doctor ordered up a series of tests, and Ms. Dunham submitted to most of them.“None of these tests indicated that I had cancer,” Ms. Dunham wrote to Cigna, according to the book.
After several months, Cigna denied the claim."
She was not; he did not, and you're beneath contempt. Do not post to me again...and try not to live too long (today at 2:37 EDT seems as good a time as any for you to make this world a better place).
A self-serving denial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#597528 Mar 19, 2012
A lot of people point to the Bible for reasons why gay people should not be in the church, or accepted in any way.
Homosexuality was well known in the ancient world, well before Christ was born and Jesus never said a word about homosexuality. In all of his teachings about multiple things -– he never said that gay people should be condemned. I personally think it is very fine for gay people to be married in civil ceremonies
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/pres...
be grateful you live in a country where you can express your opinion however foolish it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597529 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't read your local fishwrapper and this story is hardly national news. Hundreds of such gangsta deaths occur every day, usually at the hands of fellow drug dealers. This one is news only because the shooter is white.
But it does sound like the lynch mob mentality is alive and well in Florida, stoked by the mentor of Tawana Brawley.
gfy pig

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#597530 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DOesn't work.
Besides, Yahoo?
www.publicbroadcasting.net/wus f/news.newsmain/article/0/...

Try this. It was actually from Reuters through NPR through local news station

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Oviedo, FL

#597531 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit it out racist troll__I'll read it back to to you later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597532 Mar 19, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The Cigna disability policy, according to Ms. Scott, allowed the company to deny a claim if a patient had seen a doctor about the condition that caused the disability in the three months before employment. During that period, Ms. Dunham visited a New York gynecologist. When Cigna obtained the doctor’s notes, it learned that she had formed a working hypothesis that Ms. Dunham might have uterine cancer, Ms. Scott wrote.
The doctor ordered up a series of tests, and Ms. Dunham submitted to most of them.“None of these tests indicated that I had cancer,” Ms. Dunham wrote to Cigna, according to the book.
After several months, Cigna denied the claim."
She was not; he did not, and you're beneath contempt. Do not post to me again...and try not to live too long (today at 2:37 EDT seems as good a time as any for you to make this world a better place).
"The Cigna disability policy, according to Ms. Scott, allowed the company to deny a claim if a patient had seen a doctor about the condition that caused the disability in the three months before employment. During that period, Ms. Dunham visited a New York gynecologist. When Cigna obtained the doctor’s notes, it learned that she had formed a working hypothesis that Ms. Dunham might have uterine cancer, Ms. Scott wrote.

So Dunham did "see a doctor about the condition that caused the disability."

Did Dunham disclose this information?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597533 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the mugshot in the story linked by lily.
Oh wow, a teenager with a sweatshirt. You're an idiot beyond words.
If he was white, he wouldn't have been shot, plain and simple and that fatso is a murderer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597534 Mar 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick. Go see a Muslim Terrorist Doctor.
...or just plug yourself and go see Allah for yourself.
Ok dummie, pray tell us, in your opinion; why terrorism exists?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 306,580
Va. town haunted by cougar sightings out to pro... (Sep '08) 6 hr bulk 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun WARRIOR 19,468
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Nov 21 peteoo 120,219
The Politically Correct Media Won't Fact Check ... Nov 21 Culture Auditor 1
The STEELERS spanked that ass last night Nov 21 traumutiz3d 2
gay in Towson Maryland Nov 18 mdtowson 7

Winter Storm Watch for Baltimore County was issued at November 24 at 3:06PM EST

Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:47 pm PST

NBC Sports12:47PM
Redskins' Gruden hedges on RG3 starting next week - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:23 PM
Jets vs. Bills, Ravens vs. Saints: Live Score, Highlights and Analysis
Bleacher Report 1:34 PM
What Must Change for 49ers to Make the Playoffs?
Bleacher Report 4:10 PM
Live: Saints vs. Ravens
Yahoo! Sports 5:00 PM
Lewis, Thomas active for Saints vs. Ravens