Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
234,621 - 234,640 of 305,434 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
La is not LLD. LLD was posting on these forums before La began to participate. Not only that, La lives in NY and LLD lives South Dakota. LLD's good people and she stopped posting here because she got fed up with all the nonsense.
oh

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're behaving like an ass.
So I'm acting like you?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> You never been inside a meat packing plant.
And you have?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's just the randomness of her posts that are funny. They are purely comical without any deeper meaning (like those hints of intelligence behind the wit you discussed earlier).
Keep listening to your detector, LNM. There are many here not to be trusted.
And definitely put me on the list as being one not to be trusted! I'd feel insulted if I had good people's trust! I would feel that I haven't been doing my job as a troll.

I'd like to think I'm making you people tougher, and getting your skin thickened by the likes of 'my' type of people!

You're welcome,,, I do have a heart in that aspect!
Katie

Buckley, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>ummm let me help... who's OP?
Other
Poster

OP

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not lies dweeb.
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/abortion/TR97...
I see you ask highly irrelevant questions seeking speculative answers. You must really be desperate.
So, at the risk you will twist my words, given your lack of substance, I'll play along and give you hindsight answers; fair enough?
Probably yes to both.
Now, here's the ultimate and most undisputed fact; I am very glad she didn't.
You chew on that while your husband brings you another cake boss cheese cake. ;-)
Shabbat Shalom dweebiekins!!
Sorry studmuffin but you must have been mistaken. Nowhere in that link does it show me saying that I "wish" my daughter desd.

Try again.

YET...YET....here YOU are saying that you WOULD have supported the death of your daughter while in the womb.

But wait, there is more.

You'd have DRIVEN your ex to kill her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

My teacher
My mentor

He is my idol!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that somehow because she's an Atheist she's not a wonderful women? If so, why?
Are you suggesting that only Christian people are wonderful men and women? If so, what's your excuse?
I never suggested such a thing. You misunderstood my post.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, she was. I've missed her.
awww..........then why my dear, have you not kept in touch?
Being that she was sooo wonderful and all.

What has her influence done for you regarding this topic

Well?

What's that you mumbled? Nothing?

Thouht so.

So WHO cares? You are as proabort as they come. You liking her has NOT improved you. Sad reflection onher.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry studmuffin but you must have been mistaken. Nowhere in that link does it show me saying that I "wish" my daughter desd.
Try again.
Oh, sorry; preferred. Same difference.
SassyJM wrote:
YET...YET....here YOU are saying that you WOULD have supported the death of your daughter while in the womb.
But wait, there is more.
You'd have DRIVEN your ex to kill her.
Ah, augmenting the whole scenario by using words such as "kill" and "daughter."

What was in the womb was a glob of cells with much less than 50% chance of life OUTSIDE THE WOMB. So, if you would have been ok with G-d killing my daughter by way of a miscarriage, why wouldn't you be ok with my supporting my ex-wife's decision to kill my daughter while at a stage where, if born, she would have died anyway? She wasn't in my body, so it wasn't my choice.

Let me tell you a little something else pendeja; ever watched the movie The Usual Suspects? Remember the part where Kayzer Soze kills his wife and his daughter so they wouldn't be murdered by the rival gang?

If I'm ever in a similar situation, I would do the same g-ddamned thing. You got a problem with that?

Now that I've shown you I have the balls to back up that in which I believe, how about you have the ovaries to fess up and clear the muddy waters by answering this question:

Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?

Don't post anything else unless you are prepared to answer, because I'm going to hound your sorry ass until the proverbial "cows come home" with the same question, until you answer it, or quit posting here.

Get it?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's crushing on you, CD. And, y'know, all those things she's accusing you and others of are her secret wishes. Like a teenaged girl.
Leads me to believe she knows her attempts at criminalizing abortion are futile so she's devolved into nothing but ad homs.
Abortion is the deliberate killing of a womans offspring/flesh and blood/child.

No words need to be spoken by me in order to confirm the crime against humanity that this evil act entails.

Unlike you proabort women on here, I do not lower myself to any mans attention. I'm secure in my feminity, womanhood and morals to expect more than just "any man" to tickle my fancy.

My husband fulfills my EVERY need. He's my equal. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.....cheese and crackers.......movies and popcorn.......Thank you anyway.

You girls knock yourselves out fihting for attention. He's obviously available.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What was in the womb was a glob of cells with much less than 50% chance of life OUTSIDE THE WOMB. So, if you would have been ok with G-d killing my daughter by way of a miscarriage, why wouldn't you be ok with my supporting my ex-wife's decision to kill my daughter while at a stage where, if born, she would have died anyway? She wasn't in my body, so it wasn't my choice.
Let me tell you a little something else pendeja; ever watched the movie The Usual Suspects? Remember the part where Kayzer Soze kills his wife and his daughter so they wouldn't be murdered by the rival gang?
If I'm ever in a similar situation, I would do the same g-ddamned thing. You got a problem with that?
Now that I've shown you I have the balls to back up that in which I believe, how about you have the ovaries to fess up and clear the muddy waters by answering this question:
Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?
Don't post anything else unless you are prepared to answer, because I'm going to hound your sorry ass until the proverbial "cows come home" with the same question, until you answer it, or quit posting here.
Get it?
No. Nope. Sorry. I don't see where I said "prefer" my daughter dead. Looks like you are still lying. Now, my posts have been reposted over and over. I've been quite clear. I would NEVER want any of my children to deliberately kill one Of their kids.

I even gave a few hypothetical examples of where I would rather see my child dead than to....

1 kill their child 2 kill anyone 3 rape anyone

Do you need me to find those posts for you? Just in case you can't comprehend a hypothetical.

Oh... and my daughter or sons would NEVER kill their child like YOU would..

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> I never suggested such a thing. You misunderstood my post.
Oh no.

YOu asked her that if her dad was such a wonderful man who lived his faith to the fullest, why was she an atheist? Which implies two things, one of which you stated:

1- either she's telling the truth and you don't think she's wonderful because she has no faith in G-d, or

2- she's lying, which is what you suggested she's doing.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/abortion/T833...

YOu try again now.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is the deliberate killing of a womans offspring/flesh and blood/child.
No words need to be spoken by me in order to confirm the crime against humanity that this evil act entails.
Unlike you proabort women on here, I do not lower myself to any mans attention. I'm secure in my feminity, womanhood and morals to expect more than just "any man" to tickle my fancy.
My husband fulfills my EVERY need. He's my equal. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.....cheese and crackers.......movies and popcorn.......Thank you anyway.
You girls knock yourselves out fihting for attention. He's obviously available.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get it?
You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.

How sad and disturbing.

You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>awww..........then why my dear, have you not kept in touch?
Being that she was sooo wonderful and all.
What has her influence done for you regarding this topic
Well?
What's that you mumbled? Nothing?
Thouht so.
So WHO cares? You are as proabort as they come. You liking her has NOT improved you. Sad reflection onher.
How's your pal No Relevance; you know who I mean? I'm sure YOU'VE kept in touch with him.

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
WTF is "koos koos"?
<quoted text>
I think he was going for "cuscous".

We can't expect such a culture hater to bother researching anything beyond his own bible, though.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh no.
YOu asked her that if her dad was such a wonderful man who lived his faith to the fullest, why was she an atheist? Which implies two things, one of which you stated:
1- either she's telling the truth and you don't think she's wonderful because she has no faith in G-d, or
2- she's lying, which is what you suggested she's doing.
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/abortion/T833...
YOu try again now.
LOL are you having issues today? WHERE in that link do i say that she isn't "wonderful"because she's an atheist?

Dang boy. Your slippin.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.
How sad and disturbing.
You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.
The man, related to me, who told his wife what to do was my father. I swore never to be like him and I'm glad I am who I am.

Now; is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope. That phrase was never suggested. It was a hypothetical scenerio. Truth be told, my daughter would never think of killing her child in or out of the womb. That would never be a real life scenerio therefore :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,263
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 26 min Mr Bojangles 18,835
gay hookup in maryland 8 hr mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel Tue lavon affair 78
Police adjust resources after violent weekend Tue Anon 1
need help Tue Kelly baseman 1
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs