Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,127
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#249266 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>awww..........then why my dear, have you not kept in touch?
Being that she was sooo wonderful and all.
What has her influence done for you regarding this topic
Well?
What's that you mumbled? Nothing?
Thouht so.
So WHO cares? You are as proabort as they come. You liking her has NOT improved you. Sad reflection onher.
How's your pal No Relevance; you know who I mean? I'm sure YOU'VE kept in touch with him.

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249267 Jul 20, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
WTF is "koos koos"?
<quoted text>
I think he was going for "cuscous".

We can't expect such a culture hater to bother researching anything beyond his own bible, though.

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249268 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no.
YOu asked her that if her dad was such a wonderful man who lived his faith to the fullest, why was she an atheist? Which implies two things, one of which you stated:
1- either she's telling the truth and you don't think she's wonderful because she has no faith in G-d, or
2- she's lying, which is what you suggested she's doing.
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/abortion/T833...
YOu try again now.
LOL are you having issues today? WHERE in that link do i say that she isn't "wonderful"because she's an atheist?

Dang boy. Your slippin.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#249269 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.
How sad and disturbing.
You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.
The man, related to me, who told his wife what to do was my father. I swore never to be like him and I'm glad I am who I am.

Now; is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249270 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?
Nope. That phrase was never suggested. It was a hypothetical scenerio. Truth be told, my daughter would never think of killing her child in or out of the womb. That would never be a real life scenerio therefore :)

Location hidden

#249271 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leonine, I usually find your posts very insightful and intelligent, but I don't see how someone mocking my deceased father would give anyone a "kick", and I definitely have yet to see RC produce anything that is actually "funny". People who are truly funny and witty have a certain intelligence behind their humor, but in RC's case she seems to simply write out any inane drivel that leaks from her feeble mind. You can continue to enjoy the tasteless mocking of my deceased father but I won't be giving those posts any more of my attention.
I should clarify. I didn't actually find it amusing in the slightest; I was intending to mock the person who would resort to such tactics at all, not rub salt into what he was trying to do to you. I've actually reported the poster several times already for it. I feel awful for the way that came out, having lost my own father to cancer six years ago. Please accept my humble apologies and condolences.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#249273 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry studmuffin but you must have been mistaken. Nowhere in that link does it show me saying that I "wish" my daughter desd.
Try again.
YET...YET....here YOU are saying that you WOULD have supported the death of your daughter while in the womb.
But wait, there is more.
You'd have DRIVEN your ex to kill her.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/afton-mn/TJ0N...

"I would rather my child die than to kill her child."
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#249274 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> My husband fulfills my EVERY need. He's my equal. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.....cheese and crackers.......movies and popcorn.......Thank you anyway.
I thought he had passed. I guess your delusions don't end once you leave topix.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#249275 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> LOL are you having issues today? WHERE in that link do i say that she isn't "wonderful"because she's an atheist?
Dang boy. Your slippin.
Damn, boy. You're still too stuipid to spell you're the correct way.

Location hidden

#249276 Jul 20, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's just the randomness of her posts that are funny. They are purely comical without any deeper meaning (like those hints of intelligence behind the wit you discussed earlier).
Keep listening to your detector, LNM. There are many here not to be trusted.
Exactly. I take RC's post with a grain of salt and appreciate the random, relatively harmless silliness of them amongst the sea of flame wars that occur here. I look at her posts as a random silly break here and there. Whether she's caused real harm in the past or as other usernames, I couldn't say.

Just my tuppence.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249277 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
The operative word is "if." LNM.
Honestly, I think she believes in whatever her priest tells her to believe, very little of which, as it's painfully obvious, is premised in the teachings of Jesus, whom she professes is her "lord."
She can't possibly believe that she's acting in a way God/Jesus would approve of, and I think Chicky was right, these faux-Christians obviously don't really believe in their God. They behave as if he really doesn't exist.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249278 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
How's your pal No Relevance; you know who I mean? I'm sure YOU'VE kept in touch with him.
What does NR have to do with what I said.

CD?????

Are you getting THAT desperate that you must continually side track?

Perhaps you miss him?

Location hidden

#249280 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.
How sad and disturbing.
You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.
What an evil bitch you are, to mock a situation he had no control over and wouldn't WANT control over, to begin with. Because he had the compassion to support his partner's choice not to carry a doomed pregnancy to term, you hound him.

I will never understand you people, valuing the bringing forth of potential life over the lives of people who are already here, already feeling and suffering and loving. What is wrong with you?

Location hidden

#249281 Jul 20, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of the pig latin, faux-jew words that CD lovers to spout off. Ya koos koos. It is some sort of pagan based jibberish, you should be able to decode it.
I've never seen anyone spout off that gibberish except for you. I think maybe you wish you were pagan.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249283 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't possibly believe that she's acting in a way God/Jesus would approve of, and I think Chicky was right, these faux-Christians obviously don't really believe in their God. They behave as if he really doesn't exist.
You and sunshine are very similar. Two women who claim to be atheits but CONSTANTLY talk about God, Christians and Christian conduct.

Interesting.

If I didn't believe in God, I wouldn't even acknowledge this 'tale'.

Methinks you do.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249284 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Cute.
As "if".
So.....if your Dad was this WONDERFUL man who lived his faith the fullest and you just sdored him, why are you Atheist? Sounds like you were rebelling sgainst him or...just flat out lying that he was devout.
My dad has been gone for 8 years so rebellion would be pointless.

Why can't I be an atheist AND think my father was a great man? Why can't I be an atheist and my father a good Christian all at the same time?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249286 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
What an evil bitch you are, to mock a situation he had no control over and wouldn't WANT control over, to begin with. Because he had the compassion to support his partner's choice not to carry a doomed pregnancy to term, you hound him.
I will never understand you people, valuing the bringing forth of potential life over the lives of people who are already here, already feeling and suffering and loving. What is wrong with you?
Oh simmer down before you have a stroke.

He had "compassion for his wifes choice to kill his child"?????

You psycho. REAL MEN don't support killing their child. Nor drive them to the gas chamber..oops...I mean death camp(aka abortion clinic).

Bet you aborted. Am i correct?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249287 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that somehow because she's an Atheist she's not a wonderful women? If so, why?
Are you suggesting that only Christian people are wonderful men and women? If so, what's your excuse?
"Are you suggesting that only Christian people are wonderful men and women?"

Ha! Not by what I'm seeing on here.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249288 Jul 20, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's crushing on you, CD. And, y'know, all those things she's accusing you and others of are her secret wishes. Like a teenaged girl.
Leads me to believe she knows her attempts at criminalizing abortion are futile so she's devolved into nothing but ad homs.
I'm starting to think some of them are jealous of the attention CD pays to Junket.

Location hidden

#249290 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Oh simmer down before you have a stroke.
He had "compassion for his wifes choice to kill his child"?????
You psycho. REAL MEN don't support killing their child. Nor drive them to the gas chamber..oops...I mean death camp(aka abortion clinic).
Bet you aborted. Am i correct?
REAL MEN have compassion for thier living, breathing, thinking wives and girlfriends. Real men would not try to force their partners to give birth, nor would they try to force them to abort. Your ridiculous and insulting comparisons between abortions and the attempted eradication of an entire group of humans are further proof of how unhinged and morally deprived you people are.

As for your last line, it doesn't even make sense. If I were aborted, I wouldn't be here. Of the two of us, yours is definitely the mind that's lacking some hinges, bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,156,632
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
V. Williams wins 4th Wimbledon title (Jul '07) 13 hr proudblkgirl 19
In pain, need help 16 hr alwaysLooking00 1
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 18 hr Onehastowonder 6
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Sat roxy 5
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 25 anermagicman 104
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:27PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
How much trouble would Steelers be in without Le'Veon Bell?
NBC Sports 9:15 PM
Dungy and Harrison preview Steelers-Ravens
Bleacher Report 9:42 PM
What's Next for Steelers Offense After Bell's Injury?
NBC Sports10:59 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports