Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249290 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Oh simmer down before you have a stroke.
He had "compassion for his wifes choice to kill his child"?????
You psycho. REAL MEN don't support killing their child. Nor drive them to the gas chamber..oops...I mean death camp(aka abortion clinic).
Bet you aborted. Am i correct?
REAL MEN have compassion for thier living, breathing, thinking wives and girlfriends. Real men would not try to force their partners to give birth, nor would they try to force them to abort. Your ridiculous and insulting comparisons between abortions and the attempted eradication of an entire group of humans are further proof of how unhinged and morally deprived you people are.

As for your last line, it doesn't even make sense. If I were aborted, I wouldn't be here. Of the two of us, yours is definitely the mind that's lacking some hinges, bitch.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249291 Jul 20, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I suspected he meant couscous; I just wanted to see how he defined it. I suspect he thinks they represent elitism, given his usual diet is probably roadkill and jolt cola.
<quoted text>
His spelling of "koos koos" was kind of funny. And the latte rant was very funny. I nearly spewed out my Maxwell House breakfast blend!

I was at a Starbucks a few weeks ago buying my boring regular coffee and saw an ad for what I misread as their new Vendetta Blend and thought that must some asskicking strong coffee, but then realized I was mistaken.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#249292 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is the deliberate killing of a womans offspring/flesh and blood/child.
No words need to be spoken by me in order to confirm the crime against humanity that this evil act entails.
Unlike you proabort women on here, I do not lower myself to any mans attention. I'm secure in my feminity, womanhood and morals to expect more than just "any man" to tickle my fancy.
My husband fulfills my EVERY need. He's my equal. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.....cheese and crackers.......movies and popcorn.......Thank you anyway.
You girls knock yourselves out fihting for attention. He's obviously available.
Wow, you need to read this... http://www.catholicvote.org/discuss/index.php...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249294 Jul 20, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Alright,, drivel, but not ONCE have I EVER mocked your father's passing! In fact, I feel sad for you on that, it's horrible to lose a parent. My sympathies for you whether you accept them or not, but please be clear I do NOT find the passing of a love one to be humourous in ANY WAY....
Was he a seriel killer?
Child molester?
No? Then again, I'm sorry for your lose.
I accept your word on this. You might find it interesting to know that my grandparents were from Canada. I put a new Canadian flag on my dad's grave every October.

“Don't forget to”

smile

#249295 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to think some of them are jealous of the attention CD pays to Junket.
It's beyond the pale. CD called everyone "darling" --- well, not *everyone*. I looked up nics and suggested one for him and one he could use for me. Never in a million years would I have thought it would be misconstrued as clandestine machinations, let alone over-the-top. What a bunch of puritanical buttoned-up nonsense. Boggles.

LNM, I am very sorry for your loss. There's something very evil that lurks in the mind of the one that would presume to speak for your dad. What motivates others to act like ... fill in the word as you see fit, is beyond me.

My Catholic Mom told me recently that her friend had an ectopic pregnancy - back when. Okay. So far I'm understanding. At any rate she went on to say that the Church wouldn't grant her "absolution"?

I know, right. The pregnancy wasn't going to end in a live birth, but her friend should have died? The point my Mom was trying to make is that the Church has come a long way. Imo, a snail's pace, but at least her friend was allowed to raise her living children in the Catholic faith (eventually) and to this day attends Mass weekly. In fact... another story, later.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249297 Jul 20, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I do have that sick predatory nature, I admit, but being Dad? No
I'm Canadian! Dad is United States!
I know other Canadians are on here and if they thought I tried to pass myself off as a USer, I'd have Tim Horton Donuts thrown at me, probably get teased, and might even have my house broken into and all my drugs and booze stolen! THEN where would I be? Certainly not drunk or whacked out in my Dad's basement anymore... without the drugs and booze, I might even get some motivation to do something with my life other than being a sick predator... I know I know,, I would be just as disappointed with myself as you guys are.
Would they steal your fried bologna?

Location hidden

#249298 Jul 20, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that is pretty fracking sick!
"Fracking"? Are we a Battlestar Galactica fan? If so, you might want to recollect that the women in said series weren't pushover breeders and the attempt by the cylons to force breeding in their farms were quite evil.
Were you as oblivious to the messages in the show as you are to the messages of compassion in your bible?

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249299 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The man, related to me, who told his wife what to do was my father. I swore never to be like him and I'm glad I am who I am.
Now; is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?
I figured that there was some "father" issues in regards to your behavior. He obviously fell short somewhere along the lines. I have seen this before. Your image of what a father or man "should" be like has been distorted therefore.

If your biological father was a negatve figure that is sad but going in the complete opposite direction to a point where you WOULDN'T defend your childs life..under the disguise of wanting to give a woman authoriy to kill your childs life proves you to be caught up in dsyfunctional thinking and logic.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249300 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
I should clarify. I didn't actually find it amusing in the slightest; I was intending to mock the person who would resort to such tactics at all, not rub salt into what he was trying to do to you. I've actually reported the poster several times already for it. I feel awful for the way that came out, having lost my own father to cancer six years ago. Please accept my humble apologies and condolences.
Accepted. I know it can be hard to convey your real intent in writing. Lots of misunderstandings erupt on here. My condolences for your father as well. I'm sure you miss him very much.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249301 Jul 20, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of the pig latin, faux-jew words that CD lovers to spout off. Ya koos koos. It is some sort of pagan based jibberish, you should be able to decode it.
Well I can't "decode" it, unless you mean couscous the rice.

Location hidden

#249302 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL MEN have compassion for thier living, breathing, thinking wives and girlfriends. Real men would not try to force their partners to give birth, nor would they try to force them to abort. Your ridiculous and insulting comparisons between abortions and the attempted eradication of an entire group of humans are further proof of how unhinged and morally deprived you people are.
As for your last line, it doesn't even make sense. If I were aborted, I wouldn't be here. Of the two of us, yours is definitely the mind that's lacking some hinges, bitch.
Real men know how to parent, knows how to survive, teaches others how to survive will work several jobs to make sure that the unplanned baby has enough to get by. Will put his children and wife first before himself.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249303 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You and sunshine are very similar. Two women who claim to be atheits but CONSTANTLY talk about God, Christians and Christian conduct.
Interesting.
If I didn't believe in God, I wouldn't even acknowledge this 'tale'.
Methinks you do.
I find many things interesting. Religion is extremely prevalent in our society and in the history of humankind. I can be interested without participating. But what I find both interesting and disturbing is the behavior of so-called religious people. They preach God and faith and then cause so much mayhem in the world. I find that very interesting. And sad, because I think the world would be so peaceful if religion had never been invented.

Location hidden

#249304 Jul 20, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/afton-mn/TJ0N...
"I would rather my child die than to kill her child."
Its been over thirty years since you aborted, right? Christ forgives all you have to do is be sincere and just ask.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249305 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo the lion, perhaps you missed CDs post where he.said that he NEVER loved his wife nor wanted his child. Hence, the reason WHY he supported her abortion and even would drive her.to the death chamber(- abortion clinic)

Don't YOU feel like a dumbass now huh?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249306 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find many things interesting. Religion is extremely prevalent in our society and in the history of humankind. I can be interested without participating. But what I find both interesting and disturbing is the behavior of so-called religious people. They preach God and faith and then cause so much mayhem in the world. I find that very interesting. And sad, because I think the world would be so peaceful if religion had never been invented.
You've express this a hundred times a day here. Okay. We hear you.

Let go and let peace.begin with you then. Stop supporting killing as choice. What a concept huh?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249307 Jul 20, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond the pale. CD called everyone "darling" --- well, not *everyone*. I looked up nics and suggested one for him and one he could use for me. Never in a million years would I have thought it would be misconstrued as clandestine machinations, let alone over-the-top. What a bunch of puritanical buttoned-up nonsense. Boggles.
LNM, I am very sorry for your loss. There's something very evil that lurks in the mind of the one that would presume to speak for your dad. What motivates others to act like ... fill in the word as you see fit, is beyond me.
My Catholic Mom told me recently that her friend had an ectopic pregnancy - back when. Okay. So far I'm understanding. At any rate she went on to say that the Church wouldn't grant her "absolution"?
I know, right. The pregnancy wasn't going to end in a live birth, but her friend should have died? The point my Mom was trying to make is that the Church has come a long way. Imo, a snail's pace, but at least her friend was allowed to raise her living children in the Catholic faith (eventually) and to this day attends Mass weekly. In fact... another story, later.
I think any conversations you've had with CD got purposely blown way out of proportion by a bunch of frigid biddies.

The RCC is like a huge plodding dinosaur lumbering through a modern city trying to crush everything in it's path. And the Pope is riding on it's back....waving to the pilgrims.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249308 Jul 20, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right! We all know the attention CD "gives" to old Junket. And she back at him. Hubba, Hubba, hot sauxce all over the place!
Um "hot sauxe all over the place"? Like when the priests were at the business of molesting?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#249309 Jul 20, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fracking"? Are we a Battlestar Galactica fan? If so, you might want to recollect that the women in said series weren't pushover breeders and the attempt by the cylons to force breeding in their farms were quite evil.
Were you as oblivious to the messages in the show as you are to the messages of compassion in your bible?
You've aborted. Am I right? Your posts scream "I'm guilty and hurting so please stop reminding me of the evil that i did to my baby".

Location hidden

#249310 Jul 20, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Real men know how to parent, knows how to survive, teaches others how to survive will work several jobs to make sure that the unplanned baby has enough to get by. Will put his children and wife first before himself.
You can't be a parent to a child that doesn't exist, and you can't be a husband to a wife that dies. I agree that a real man will put his wife and children first. This means that a real man will put the safety of his wife before a pregnancy and the right of his children to have a mother above gestation.

Real men don't view their women as mere vessels to be spent. Real men don't see women as objects to lord over, but as partners, in every way. Real men don't intimidate or coerce women into giving birth, just to run out on them and skip child support. Somehow, both of my nephews missed out on real men and ended up with irresponsible sperm donors...which I suspect you people would cheer for.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#249311 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You've express this a hundred times a day here. Okay. We hear you.
Let go and let peace.begin with you then. Stop supporting killing as choice. What a concept huh?
LMAO!!! And you prove you are a faux-Christian a hundred times a day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic party at work/protesting 3 min black panther 1
News Multiple Officers Injured at Mondawmin Mall: Po... 6 min coushatta 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,220,797
Baltimore Insurrection April 2015 11 min run whitey 2
True diggers show up to protest 30 min black panther 1
News Baltimore cleans up after Saturday protests 36 min enough of it 1
News Best Movies Filmed In Baltimore 39 min Livestream 2
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 1 hr Gomez Adams 12
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search