Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,276
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249262 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry; preferred. Same difference.
<quoted text>
Ah, augmenting the whole scenario by using words such as "kill" and "daughter."
What was in the womb was a glob of cells with much less than 50% chance of life OUTSIDE THE WOMB. So, if you would have been ok with G-d killing my daughter by way of a miscarriage, why wouldn't you be ok with my supporting my ex-wife's decision to kill my daughter while at a stage where, if born, she would have died anyway? She wasn't in my body, so it wasn't my choice.
Let me tell you a little something else pendeja; ever watched the movie The Usual Suspects? Remember the part where Kayzer Soze kills his wife and his daughter so they wouldn't be murdered by the rival gang?
If I'm ever in a similar situation, I would do the same g-ddamned thing. You got a problem with that?
Now that I've shown you I have the balls to back up that in which I believe, how about you have the ovaries to fess up and clear the muddy waters by answering this question:
Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?
Don't post anything else unless you are prepared to answer, because I'm going to hound your sorry ass until the proverbial "cows come home" with the same question, until you answer it, or quit posting here.
Get it?
No. Nope. Sorry. I don't see where I said "prefer" my daughter dead. Looks like you are still lying. Now, my posts have been reposted over and over. I've been quite clear. I would NEVER want any of my children to deliberately kill one Of their kids.

I even gave a few hypothetical examples of where I would rather see my child dead than to....

1 kill their child 2 kill anyone 3 rape anyone

Do you need me to find those posts for you? Just in case you can't comprehend a hypothetical.

Oh... and my daughter or sons would NEVER kill their child like YOU would..

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#249263 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> I never suggested such a thing. You misunderstood my post.
Oh no.

YOu asked her that if her dad was such a wonderful man who lived his faith to the fullest, why was she an atheist? Which implies two things, one of which you stated:

1- either she's telling the truth and you don't think she's wonderful because she has no faith in G-d, or

2- she's lying, which is what you suggested she's doing.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/abortion/T833...

YOu try again now.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#249264 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is the deliberate killing of a womans offspring/flesh and blood/child.
No words need to be spoken by me in order to confirm the crime against humanity that this evil act entails.
Unlike you proabort women on here, I do not lower myself to any mans attention. I'm secure in my feminity, womanhood and morals to expect more than just "any man" to tickle my fancy.
My husband fulfills my EVERY need. He's my equal. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.....cheese and crackers.......movies and popcorn.......Thank you anyway.
You girls knock yourselves out fihting for attention. He's obviously available.
Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249265 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry; preferred. Same difference.
<quoted text>
Ah, augmenting the whole scenario by using words such as "kill" and "daughter."
What was in the womb was a glob of cells with much less than 50% chance of life OUTSIDE THE WOMB. So, if you would have been ok with G-d killing my daughter by way of a miscarriage, why wouldn't you be ok with my supporting my ex-wife's decision to kill my daughter while at a stage where, if born, she would have died anyway? She wasn't in my body, so it wasn't my choice.
Let me tell you a little something else pendeja; ever watched the movie The Usual Suspects? Remember the part where Kayzer Soze kills his wife and his daughter so they wouldn't be murdered by the rival gang?
If I'm ever in a similar situation, I would do the same g-ddamned thing. You got a problem with that?
Now that I've shown you I have the balls to back up that in which I believe, how about you have the ovaries to fess up and clear the muddy waters by answering this question:
Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?
Don't post anything else unless you are prepared to answer, because I'm going to hound your sorry ass until the proverbial "cows come home" with the same question, until you answer it, or quit posting here.
Get it?
You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.

How sad and disturbing.

You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#249266 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>awww..........then why my dear, have you not kept in touch?
Being that she was sooo wonderful and all.
What has her influence done for you regarding this topic
Well?
What's that you mumbled? Nothing?
Thouht so.
So WHO cares? You are as proabort as they come. You liking her has NOT improved you. Sad reflection onher.
How's your pal No Relevance; you know who I mean? I'm sure YOU'VE kept in touch with him.

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249267 Jul 20, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
WTF is "koos koos"?
<quoted text>
I think he was going for "cuscous".

We can't expect such a culture hater to bother researching anything beyond his own bible, though.

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249268 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no.
YOu asked her that if her dad was such a wonderful man who lived his faith to the fullest, why was she an atheist? Which implies two things, one of which you stated:
1- either she's telling the truth and you don't think she's wonderful because she has no faith in G-d, or
2- she's lying, which is what you suggested she's doing.
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/abortion/T833...
YOu try again now.
LOL are you having issues today? WHERE in that link do i say that she isn't "wonderful"because she's an atheist?

Dang boy. Your slippin.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#249269 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.
How sad and disturbing.
You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.
The man, related to me, who told his wife what to do was my father. I swore never to be like him and I'm glad I am who I am.

Now; is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249270 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true or not that you have said, several times that if your daughter was to tell you she's pregnant, and that she was going to have an abortion, you would wish your daughter would die instead of having an abortion? Yes or no?
Nope. That phrase was never suggested. It was a hypothetical scenerio. Truth be told, my daughter would never think of killing her child in or out of the womb. That would never be a real life scenerio therefore :)

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249271 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leonine, I usually find your posts very insightful and intelligent, but I don't see how someone mocking my deceased father would give anyone a "kick", and I definitely have yet to see RC produce anything that is actually "funny". People who are truly funny and witty have a certain intelligence behind their humor, but in RC's case she seems to simply write out any inane drivel that leaks from her feeble mind. You can continue to enjoy the tasteless mocking of my deceased father but I won't be giving those posts any more of my attention.
I should clarify. I didn't actually find it amusing in the slightest; I was intending to mock the person who would resort to such tactics at all, not rub salt into what he was trying to do to you. I've actually reported the poster several times already for it. I feel awful for the way that came out, having lost my own father to cancer six years ago. Please accept my humble apologies and condolences.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#249273 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry studmuffin but you must have been mistaken. Nowhere in that link does it show me saying that I "wish" my daughter desd.
Try again.
YET...YET....here YOU are saying that you WOULD have supported the death of your daughter while in the womb.
But wait, there is more.
You'd have DRIVEN your ex to kill her.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/afton-mn/TJ0N...

"I would rather my child die than to kill her child."
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#249274 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> My husband fulfills my EVERY need. He's my equal. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.....cheese and crackers.......movies and popcorn.......Thank you anyway.
I thought he had passed. I guess your delusions don't end once you leave topix.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#249275 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> LOL are you having issues today? WHERE in that link do i say that she isn't "wonderful"because she's an atheist?
Dang boy. Your slippin.
Damn, boy. You're still too stuipid to spell you're the correct way.

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249276 Jul 20, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's just the randomness of her posts that are funny. They are purely comical without any deeper meaning (like those hints of intelligence behind the wit you discussed earlier).
Keep listening to your detector, LNM. There are many here not to be trusted.
Exactly. I take RC's post with a grain of salt and appreciate the random, relatively harmless silliness of them amongst the sea of flame wars that occur here. I look at her posts as a random silly break here and there. Whether she's caused real harm in the past or as other usernames, I couldn't say.

Just my tuppence.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249277 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The operative word is "if." LNM.
Honestly, I think she believes in whatever her priest tells her to believe, very little of which, as it's painfully obvious, is premised in the teachings of Jesus, whom she professes is her "lord."
She can't possibly believe that she's acting in a way God/Jesus would approve of, and I think Chicky was right, these faux-Christians obviously don't really believe in their God. They behave as if he really doesn't exist.

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249278 Jul 20, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your pal No Relevance; you know who I mean? I'm sure YOU'VE kept in touch with him.
What does NR have to do with what I said.

CD?????

Are you getting THAT desperate that you must continually side track?

Perhaps you miss him?

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249280 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't have fought for your daughters life.
How sad and disturbing.
You have NO balls. You have NO integrity.
What an evil bitch you are, to mock a situation he had no control over and wouldn't WANT control over, to begin with. Because he had the compassion to support his partner's choice not to carry a doomed pregnancy to term, you hound him.

I will never understand you people, valuing the bringing forth of potential life over the lives of people who are already here, already feeling and suffering and loving. What is wrong with you?

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#249281 Jul 20, 2012
tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is one of the pig latin, faux-jew words that CD lovers to spout off. Ya koos koos. It is some sort of pagan based jibberish, you should be able to decode it.
I've never seen anyone spout off that gibberish except for you. I think maybe you wish you were pagan.

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#249283 Jul 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't possibly believe that she's acting in a way God/Jesus would approve of, and I think Chicky was right, these faux-Christians obviously don't really believe in their God. They behave as if he really doesn't exist.
You and sunshine are very similar. Two women who claim to be atheits but CONSTANTLY talk about God, Christians and Christian conduct.

Interesting.

If I didn't believe in God, I wouldn't even acknowledge this 'tale'.

Methinks you do.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249284 Jul 20, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. Cute.
As "if".
So.....if your Dad was this WONDERFUL man who lived his faith the fullest and you just sdored him, why are you Atheist? Sounds like you were rebelling sgainst him or...just flat out lying that he was devout.
My dad has been gone for 8 years so rebellion would be pointless.

Why can't I be an atheist AND think my father was a great man? Why can't I be an atheist and my father a good Christian all at the same time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,126,978
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Judith Feinberg 19,384
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 19 hr Just Saying 54,521
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Oct 22 Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]