Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,668
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#241082 May 31, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
How catholic of you.
That's because she's not a "Catholic". She's not even a "Christian". Christ would spit on her if he saw her. Shameful, really.

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

#241083 May 31, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid delusions again, huh?
I'm no lady or Ladi, but you can continue to live out whatever fantasy you want in that pea sized brain of yours.
I don't need to ask for forgiveness from a 2000 year old dead guy who might never have existed, but you're free to believe whatever you want, you pathetic slime.
I know your no lady, ladi.

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

#241084 May 31, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get to decide what a "real man" is, but you can continue to believe your opinion is the standard for all, you arrogant scumbag.
Stuff it Ladi, get a pedicure yet? Pedicures are all the rage! Take a day off from Topix and go to the spa! The spa ladies can help get rid of that dead skin on you and make your toesies really nice looking, cankles and all.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#241085 May 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>I know your no lady, ladi.
That is correct, I am not a lady.

Thanks for admitting that gay cancer bobby.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#241086 May 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Stuff it Ladi, get a pedicure yet? Pedicures are all the rage! Take a day off from Topix and go to the spa! The spa ladies can help get rid of that dead skin on you and make your toesies really nice looking, cankles and all.
I guess catholics don't turn the other cheek. Keep living your fantasy where everyone in NY that posts is "ladi".

Keep waving the flag of hate, gay cancer bob.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#241087 May 31, 2012
It's amazing, Doc knows who I am and has even addressed me using the name "Effigy" which I used on the NY Rangers forum. Still, this wacko, knutter/gay cancer bob/pupsadumptruck continues to imagine I am someone else.

This is what happens when people get wrapped up in their own heads. They become closed off from anything that opposes their point of view. It's a-ok, we all know gay cancer bob is just a fundie who lies to support her agenda.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241088 May 31, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not understanding. A full term infant may not have developed completely, and the MD wouldn't know that until he/she examined the infant. Maybe the lungs weren't completely developed. Maybe the brain was half missing.
I understand perfectly. You think that a full term born baby is not viable if it can't survive without any intervention including a ventilator or even oxygen.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241089 May 31, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that. Not me. I asked why the infant needed a respirator.
Yes, you did. Post #241028

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#241090 May 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Stuff it Ladi, get a pedicure yet? Pedicures are all the rage! Take a day off from Topix and go to the spa! The spa ladies can help get rid of that dead skin on you and make your toesies really nice looking, cankles and all.
You would know, tardo.

What's with the "cankles" chatter, J? You are aware that I am in top physical condition, and I could easily prove it if I met someone in person? I don't think they would try to insult me to my face. Nope. Not at all :)

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#241091 May 31, 2012
Kenose wrote:
It's amazing, Doc knows who I am and has even addressed me using the name "Effigy" which I used on the NY Rangers forum. Still, this wacko, knutter/gay cancer bob/pupsadumptruck continues to imagine I am someone else.
This is what happens when people get wrapped up in their own heads. They become closed off from anything that opposes their point of view. It's a-ok, we all know gay cancer bob is just a fundie who lies to support her agenda.
She's mentally deficient, K. All that inbreeding and gnawing on road-kill in corn-country, ya know.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241092 May 31, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem, my darling "Sassafrass," I have not ever asked any woman to kill her child.
My response wasn't a "cop-out" of any sort...you simply happen to disagree with my position.
I've never said that women don't have brains.
Do you think the responsibility regarding sexual intercourse and unintended pregnancies lies solely with the woman?
If not, why do you say that we ought to "let her practice some self-control," and ask me "what do we Men care?"
Have any of you ever considered the possibilities of what were to happen if you'd all received your wish and abortions were permanently banished from the land...?
Do you really think unintended pregnancies wouldn't happen?
Do you really think that everyone who's suddenly saddled with "parenthood" would spontaneously "grow-up" and develop into loving, devoted parents who're committed to making sure their offspring are healthy, happy, productive members of society?
Why are you so incapable of recognizing that fact that there are other people on this plant--men and women--who don't happen to share your system of beliefs?
Each individual makes their choice "if" "who" they will have sex with. If the man wants sex, he understands that a pregnancy may occur and that todays law tells him that he's a NOBODY where his own conceived child is concerned. Therefore, a male that respects his childs life best think twice about having sex with a proabort female because his child may be slaughtered.

The woman, if she chooses to have sex MUST take full responsibilty for her actions because at pregnancy time or aSTD time that is when she will see the true color of this man who had sex with her.MOST of the time, she finds out the truth that he used her for sex and will suggest killing their child or he will bail on his responsibility to father his child.

Dumbsss women think pro choice men CARE about their choices when in reality it is their selfish "get me off the hook for using your body for sex" motives behind it. Let the woman change hernmind and CHOOSE life and you'll see what I mean.

Do i think making abortion illegal will end unintended pregnancies? Not completely but it wouldndecrease By a LANDSLIDE. Many know abortion is their back up plan. My gf grew up when abortion became legal and she told me that it gave many a green light to sleep around or take chances that they normaly wouldnt have.shenended up having one and many of hdr friends had a few abortions.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241093 May 31, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you don't know what you are talking about. Life support is an ambiguous term. It can mean any number of things. A vent breathes for the patient, entirely. Is it permanent? Exactly why was it started? What is the patient's prognosis? How long was the patient hypoxic before the vent was started? Is there brain damage? See, dear, there are far too many considerations to take into account for you to be so vague.
WTH are you talking about princess? STO made a.statement that a "baby that needs support is not viable" . PERIOD.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241094 May 31, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> A baby is born. Why are you even talking about a baby. It is viability of a fetus that is relevant to the abortion issue... to some people, that is.
Are you slow?

STO SAID THAT A NEWBORN BABY THAT NEEDS SUPPORT (OR WILL DIE) IS NOT VIABLE. SO YEAH, "WE" ARE TALKING ABOUT BABIES.
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#241095 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text>Each individual makes their choice "if" "who" they will have sex with. If the man wants sex, he understands that a pregnancy may occur and that todays law tells him that he's a NOBODY where his own conceived child is concerned. Therefore, a male that respects his childs life best think twice about having sex with a proabort female because his child may be slaughtered.
The woman, if she chooses to have sex MUST take full responsibilty for her actions because at pregnancy time or aSTD time that is when she will see the true color of this man who had sex with her.MOST of the time, she finds out the truth that he used her for sex and will suggest killing their child or he will bail on his responsibility to father his child.
Dumbsss women think pro choice men CARE about their choices when in reality it is their selfish "get me off the hook for using your body for sex" motives behind it. Let the woman change hernmind and CHOOSE life and you'll see what I mean.
Do i think making abortion illegal will end unintended pregnancies? Not completely but it wouldndecrease By a LANDSLIDE. Many know abortion is their back up plan. My gf grew up when abortion became legal and she told me that it gave many a green light to sleep around or take chances that they normaly wouldnt have.shenended up having one and many of hdr friends had a few abortions.
More absurd blanket statements and judgements as if you know every single person in the world. Your insanity knows no bounds.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241096 May 31, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Wow, you can't believe that someone can actually live without a drink? I guess sobriety isn't a word in your vocabulary, huh? You're funny!
If you only had a clue. Perhaps the great and powerful Oz could give you one?

Foo claimednthat she " hasn't had a drink or drugs in over 20 years". This is a lie. She in fact drinks.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241097 May 31, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Legally, it is viable. Medically, it would be considered viable but impaired, since clearly the need for a respirator means it can no longer use the woman's body to sustain itself. If it is full-term, it will not develop anymore within the uterus.
The situation was essentially what happened to one of my sisters; she lived from birth to death (a month later) on machines. Was she viable? Yes; there was nothing more my mother's body could do for her. Did it freaking matter? Not a bit. Whatever term you want to use, she was doomed from birth. The only thing that surprised the doctor was that the damaged to the heart was so severe that they had no idea how she wasn't stillborn, or how she lived 28 days after birth.
<quoted text>
lol STO said it's not viable. So, tell him.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241098 May 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, however, drinking was never my issue, and aside from the occasional glass of wine with dinner, or Corona with crabs, no I do not drink. Never did.
You lied. You said that you hadn't had a drink in over 20 years.

Now you contradict yourself.in this post.

"No, however...I have wine and beer"

LMAOOOOOO
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241099 May 31, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if this was clarified, Elise, but in JM's mind, a woman having an abortion is just like a woman who kills her kid(s); like Susan Smith and Andrea Yates.
Happy Thursday!
Thanks for clarifying my beliefs ;)

A woman who kills her kids(offspring)..kills her kids(offspring).

Location of that child is irrelevent. Who CARES if Mom kills in the womb, the crib or the bathtub? NOBODY.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241100 May 31, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, well, never claimed to be all that great at spelling.
Busy at work and not able to proof read like I should. Besides, you're not completely void of making errors yourself.
Sorry. I HAD to jump at.that opportunity.

;)

Your korect that i do that.two.sumtimes;)

Hehe now watch the hypocritical PA spelling police correct me (usually kenose or cham). They JUMP at the opportunity to troll.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#241101 May 31, 2012
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,110,900
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bently 19,219
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... 3 hr Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 4 hr Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 12 hr Joshygreen97 88
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Sep 17 fucknow 21
Haven's Viability Doubted (Dec '07) Sep 17 Truth 106
•••
•••
•••