Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,600
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241096 May 31, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Wow, you can't believe that someone can actually live without a drink? I guess sobriety isn't a word in your vocabulary, huh? You're funny!
If you only had a clue. Perhaps the great and powerful Oz could give you one?

Foo claimednthat she " hasn't had a drink or drugs in over 20 years". This is a lie. She in fact drinks.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241097 May 31, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Legally, it is viable. Medically, it would be considered viable but impaired, since clearly the need for a respirator means it can no longer use the woman's body to sustain itself. If it is full-term, it will not develop anymore within the uterus.
The situation was essentially what happened to one of my sisters; she lived from birth to death (a month later) on machines. Was she viable? Yes; there was nothing more my mother's body could do for her. Did it freaking matter? Not a bit. Whatever term you want to use, she was doomed from birth. The only thing that surprised the doctor was that the damaged to the heart was so severe that they had no idea how she wasn't stillborn, or how she lived 28 days after birth.
<quoted text>
lol STO said it's not viable. So, tell him.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241098 May 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, however, drinking was never my issue, and aside from the occasional glass of wine with dinner, or Corona with crabs, no I do not drink. Never did.
You lied. You said that you hadn't had a drink in over 20 years.

Now you contradict yourself.in this post.

"No, however...I have wine and beer"

LMAOOOOOO
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241099 May 31, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if this was clarified, Elise, but in JM's mind, a woman having an abortion is just like a woman who kills her kid(s); like Susan Smith and Andrea Yates.
Happy Thursday!
Thanks for clarifying my beliefs ;)

A woman who kills her kids(offspring)..kills her kids(offspring).

Location of that child is irrelevent. Who CARES if Mom kills in the womb, the crib or the bathtub? NOBODY.
sassychic

Jackson, NJ

#241100 May 31, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, well, never claimed to be all that great at spelling.
Busy at work and not able to proof read like I should. Besides, you're not completely void of making errors yourself.
Sorry. I HAD to jump at.that opportunity.

;)

Your korect that i do that.two.sumtimes;)

Hehe now watch the hypocritical PA spelling police correct me (usually kenose or cham). They JUMP at the opportunity to troll.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#241101 May 31, 2012
wow

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#241102 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
I gotta go soon. I'm sorry to hurry you but I'd like your answer if possible? Hello? STO?
Almost time for your electroshock therapy session?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#241103 May 31, 2012
If nobody cares, then stfu about it instead of yammering like a tourette's patient with OCD.
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for clarifying my beliefs ;)
Location of that child is irrelevent. Who CARES if Mom kills in the womb, the crib or the bathtub? NOBODY.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#241104 May 31, 2012
I'd like to know how the posts PCers make with personal opinions and attacks of PLers refute the lies they post on the topic of abortion.

Nothing in their posts about PLers refutes the facts we've posted about viability; a born human not being a "fetus"; abortion is killing a human life, someone's developing child in utero etc.

Chicky, Katie, Petey, Foo, Ladilulu, just to name a few, have all posted lies on topic and off. Proven lies.

Their claims are unsubstantiated and not backed by anything factual. They only thing they've managed to prove is that they can't read for comprension, don't have integrity in discussion, they're liars.

They know we prove what we say on topic, backed by actual facts because we can read for comprehension and have proven them to have been wrong. That's when the swearing and personal unsubstantiated attacks come from the PCers. It's kind of funny because it's all so predictable.

Funnier still is how they believe any opinion they have of us matters to anyone but a bunch of ignorant, senseless fools that make up that group.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#241105 May 31, 2012
I'd like to know how the posts PCers make with personal opinions and attacks of PLers refute the lies they post on the topic of abortion.

(That was to say ~refutes what we post that refutes their lies posted~)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#241106 May 31, 2012
I noticed Chicky is MIA since being hammered from at least 3 directions with the facts about RvW defining viability, and Katie stopped posting in support of Chicky's stupidity about viability.

Seems the PCers are using their personal off topic and unsubstantiated attacks to distance the thread from Chicky's and Katie's ignorance and stupidity about viability.

The patterns of behavior from the PC here are always the same.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#241107 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text>
You lied. You said that you hadn't had a drink in over 20 years.
Now you contradict yourself.in this post.
"No, however...I have wine and beer"
LMAOOOOOO
She's a mess. She lies about herself and lies about PLers. They hate it when they get caught in the lies they post and become very beligerent, blaming us for catching the lies. They also hate those of us who don't post lies and they then go back to posting more lies to try to personally attack us.

Round and round they go.

Atrisco Village

#241108 May 31, 2012
Kenose wrote:
It's amazing, Doc knows who I am and has even addressed me using the name "Effigy" which I used on the NY Rangers forum. Still, this wacko, knutter/gay cancer bob/pupsadumptruck continues to imagine I am someone else.
This is what happens when people get wrapped up in their own heads. They become closed off from anything that opposes their point of view. It's a-ok, we all know gay cancer bob is just a fundie who lies to support her agenda.
Pupsilicious is not a bright person. She has no personal power as a woman so she attacks other people whom she knows have so much more on the ball than she. She's a pathetic wretch.

Atrisco Village

#241109 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you talking about princess? STO made a.statement that a "baby that needs support is not viable" . PERIOD.
My Uncle Andy used to call me princess. Beautiful memories...

Atrisco Village

#241110 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you slow?
STO SAID THAT A NEWBORN BABY THAT NEEDS SUPPORT (OR WILL DIE) IS NOT VIABLE. SO YEAH, "WE" ARE TALKING ABOUT BABIES.
Okay. I can't believe you are still harping about one word. I don't understand the issue because it's trivial and irrelevant. A baby has the same rights as any other person. Viability is not a medical term used for people, as far as I know.

Relax. It's not worth streaming about, mama.

Atrisco Village

#241111 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text> If you only had a clue. Perhaps the great and powerful Oz could give you one?
Foo claimednthat she " hasn't had a drink or drugs in over 20 years". This is a lie. She in fact drinks.
So what? Why do you care?

Mama, who shat in your granola this morning? Take it easy.

Atrisco Village

#241112 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for clarifying my beliefs ;)
The SCOUTS cares. You don't matter.

Atrisco Village

#241113 May 31, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
(That was to say ~refutes what we post that refutes their lies posted~)
Everything I have is either true or clearly my personal opinion. I haven't lied about anything, as far as I remember. I insult you because you are an ass. What's wrong with that?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#241114 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text> I understand perfectly. You think that a full term born baby is not viable if it can't survive without any intervention including a ventilator or even oxygen.
I never said any of the above. An infant or adult may be injured or ill and may need a ventilator...or even oxygen.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#241115 May 31, 2012
sassychic wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, you did. Post #241028
No. You said the infant could not survive independently.

sassychic wrote:

<quoted text> The baby can't survive independently.Period. "

"Period". That means, no matter what, including using any medical means available.

You should try following your own posts. Not fair you trying to make me responsible for your words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min John Galt 1,144,182
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 3 hr NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr tcaud 19,486
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 13 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Officer 'fighting for his life' after pursuit p... Tue gollywog 1
Gray's Inn Square Barristers Chambers London Co... Mon Stuart Furness 1
Va. town haunted by cougar sightings out to pro... (Sep '08) Nov 24 bulk 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News