BAKU: Iranian Card 'A Breathe Of Air' For Armenia

Mar 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong Armenian News Network

Date : Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:30:46 +0400 IRANIAN CARD 'A BREATHE OF AIR' FOR ARMENIA news.az March 2 2011 Azerbaijan The recent observations show that the friendship between Armenia and Iran is gaining steam.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

First turks Genocides the Armenian, now they want Iran to starve them to death. something wrong with these Turgeek people.
Sahakian

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

SHIRO wrote:
First turks Genocides the Armenian, now they want Iran to starve them to death. something wrong with these Turgeek people.
I'll add that recently Azeri ambassador to Georgia was trying to persuade Georgians not to allow Armenians to black sea or do business with.
WTF is wrong with these people.Just leave us alone!Azeri lies are just unbelievable!
When they were caught on tape distroying the Armenian monuments in Julfa the imbeciles flat out deny it never mind that satellite pictures confirm the destruction!Azeris fearing the truth being exposed denied UNESCO officials access to the site. Its a cultural paradigm.Archaic chauvinism.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Sahakian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll add that recently Azeri ambassador to Georgia was trying to persuade Georgians not to allow Armenians to black sea or do business with.
WTF is wrong with these people.Just leave us alone!Azeri lies are just unbelievable!
When they were caught on tape distroying the Armenian monuments in Julfa the imbeciles flat out deny it never mind that satellite pictures confirm the destruction!Azeris fearing the truth being exposed denied UNESCO officials access to the site. Its a cultural paradigm.Archaic chauvinism.
Why dont u leave us alone dick? who is the one running around claiming genoscam to anyone who will hear it? Who is the one illegally occupying Karabag?
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

I heard that they aregood neighbours.
Seymur

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Interesting wrote:
I heard that they aregood neighbours.
Who?
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

I know one Armenian(from Iran) mehanic here in Canada and I got my car fixed by him. He named his business after Iran(Arian)and he talked of Iran-Armenia as good neighbours.
Seymur

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Interesting wrote:
I know one Armenian(from Iran) mehanic here in Canada and I got my car fixed by him. He named his business after Iran(Arian)and he talked of Iran-Armenia as good neighbours.
I'm suprised he hasn't named his company after Kingdom of Armenia (which never existed)
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

This was the only dialogue I ever had with an Armenian.I do not know anything about Armenians beyond this contact that was for 2 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shusha, Azerbaijan Discussions

Search the Shusha, Azerbaijan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
American professor: Capture of Azerbaijani town... (May '13) May '13 lambroni ardziv 1
Armenians of Karabakh inferior to Azerbaijan wi... (Apr '13) May '13 lambroni ardziv 4
Fresh Irritant Emerges in Azerbaijani-Armenian ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 truther 3
Baku: Azerbaijani Flag Will Be Raised In Shusha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 lambroni ardziv 1
BAKU: Azerbaijani flag will be raised in Shusha... (Oct '12) Oct '12 lambroni ardziv 1
"Destroyed cradle of culture - " Shusha" movie ... (May '12) May '12 Atadinoturk 73
Black Gold Vs Black Garden: Will Aliyev Trade O... (Apr '12) May '12 Shant 9
•••
•••
•••
•••