Beichuan Government Spend Millions On Luxury Cars

Jan 23, 2009 | Posted by: THM | Full story: www.chinasmack.com

When the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake happened, Beichuan town was one of the hardest hit because of a lot of aftershocks that happened there. Recently, many Chinese netizens are extremely angry after discovering that Beichuan government officials have spent tens of millions buying cars for themselves in the last two months, using the people’s money and donations. Many of the cars are luxurious or high-end models, leading the netizens to feel the government officials are treating themselves very well, while many earthquake victims are still suffering and living in terrible conditions.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
uncle fargo

Thornbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Nice to see the level of common decency has not lowered it's self far enough for an appology for using this dispicable twisting of facts and corrupting it even further for spin. There again what would you expect from the criminal. hay blowfish, still hiding from this example of you low morals. No wonder your the shame of your family.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

I see "uncle touchy" is MORTIFIED because he brought up the "forbidden history" of the Tiannamen Square MASSACRE of innocent Chinese patriots, and I responded with evidence he MUST pretend does not exist on a topic he is FORBIDDEN to comment on by his new masters!

It must be very hard for an arrogant old wino like that to be so obviously outsmarted! Now he is reduced to drunken abusive rants based on his own sick and facile imaginings! Pathetic!
uncle fargo

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Mirolyuba wrote:
I see "uncle touchy" is MORTIFIED because he brought up the "forbidden history" of the Tiannamen Square MASSACRE of innocent Chinese patriots, and I responded with evidence he MUST pretend does not exist on a topic he is FORBIDDEN to comment on by his new masters!
It must be very hard for an arrogant old wino like that to be so obviously outsmarted! Now he is reduced to drunken abusive rants based on his own sick and facile imaginings! Pathetic!
Which has got what to do with the post where I told you I LIED. You haven't shamed me with an answer to that yet. My answer to the Tiannamen Square is not as personal as yours criminal, you haven't answered that yet either. I had no hand in the deaths. One finger points out but three are pointing back blowfish. And just ti make your day as shitty as I can, check he new address! What do we finish a post with? I remember!!! Ha ha ha ha. I love my life!! I love China and her people. ha ha ha. Blowfish you're a di*khead!!
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

So that's it?

A false accusation, and then you run away?

Coward.
uncle fargo

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Mirolyuba wrote:
So that's it?
A false accusation, and then you run away?
Coward.
This is not running away sunshine, this is running to!!
You poor sad bastard. what a life you have. I can not even be bothered to pity you. Did you know it is snowing in your beloved china right now? I can see it from my window.
old china

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Don't be silly, we all know that China doesn't have windows. It is actually spring here as is evidenced by flowers on 3 of my bonsai and a fresh flush of green leaves.

Are you sure you went to the right city in China?
uncle fargo

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

I can promise you it's snowing. Bloody lovely to see for a boy from OZ. I have me a nice coat with a duck down liner. Also bloody lovely. I wouldn't be dead for a million dollars!(Old Oz saying) Life is too good! I have never seen a whole country with out leaves before!!! That alone drops the temperature 5 degrees! I bet your bonsai takes some caring for when it gets hot down there! Still Might see it about July. We will see how things pan out.(The Oz dollar is taking a caning again.)
old china

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

uncle fargo wrote:
I can promise you it's snowing. Bloody lovely to see for a boy from OZ. I have me a nice coat with a duck down liner. Also bloody lovely. I wouldn't be dead for a million dollars!(Old Oz saying) Life is too good! I have never seen a whole country with out leaves before!!! That alone drops the temperature 5 degrees! I bet your bonsai takes some caring for when it gets hot down there! Still Might see it about July. We will see how things pan out.(The Oz dollar is taking a caning again.)
You could always shift some money into RMB if you think it a better bet ($50,000 US pa). However, it's a bit of a gamble at the moment. I recon the dollar is going to slide in a month or two in favour of the Euro and the RMB will also slide. I'm not sure which is going to slide the most. Perhaps it will be a race. That should please the Americans.

The bonsai aren't too bad as it seldom goes over 32 deg C here - just spray once a day and plenty of water. But I do have a bad habit of killing pines for some reason.

July is going to be hot!
uncle fargo

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

old china wrote:
<quoted text>
You could always shift some money into RMB if you think it a better bet ($50,000 US pa). However, it's a bit of a gamble at the moment. I recon the dollar is going to slide in a month or two in favour of the Euro and the RMB will also slide. I'm not sure which is going to slide the most. Perhaps it will be a race. That should please the Americans.
The bonsai aren't too bad as it seldom goes over 32 deg C here - just spray once a day and plenty of water. But I do have a bad habit of killing pines for some reason.
July is going to be hot!
I've got a tip for you with the currency slip. Which ever way I go do the opposite!! Thats the way things have been going lately!
old china

Chengdu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>I've got a tip for you with the currency slip. Which ever way I go do the opposite!! Thats the way things have been going lately!
OK, this is what you do....

Sell your body if you have to but do not trade in any currency without telling me!
uncle fargo

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

old china wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, this is what you do....
Sell your body if you have to but do not trade in any currency without telling me!
My body selling income would be worse than my currency income!! Perhaps a glue factory!
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

Now THAT, I agree with!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Discussions

Search the Toyota Land Cruiser Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Toyota recalls thousands of Avalons, Lexus SUVs... (Aug '10) Mar 24 Dodger 5
The Big Picture: My Favorite Toyota Jan '14 Dr_Phil 2
New Toyota recall: sticking accelerator pedal (Feb '10) Jan '13 Frank 22
2000 LandCruiser starter?? OR?/ (Jan '12) Dec '12 jack2smith1988 2
The Cars of all 197 World Leaders (Mar '12) Mar '12 Michimichi katu 2
Toyota Reduces U.S. Production Due to Thailand ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 sour grapes 1
how to ipod connection to 2000 Landcruiser (Jul '11) Jul '11 pingpong 1
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••