Prius Envy

May 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

I've never been one to fancy cars. Even though I'm from Detroit, an automobile to me was a tool to get me from Point A to Point B. Nothing more.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Gm man

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 30, 2011
 
I'll take a Volt.
Gm man

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 30, 2011
 
Or a Cruze.
Gm man

Washington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 30, 2011
 
I support American car makers.

I like German and Swedish cars.

I am ok with Italian cars.

I am indifferent about Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, French cars, and British cars.

I would prefer not to have a Nissan.

I HATE (with passion) Toyota, Kia, and Hyundai.
liner

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 31, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

Gm man wrote:
I support American car makers.
I like German and Swedish cars.
I am ok with Italian cars.
I am indifferent about Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, French cars, and British cars.
I would prefer not to have a Nissan.
I HATE (with passion) Toyota, Kia, and Hyundai.
Why do you hate Toyota, Kia and Hyundai, but German cars are OK? It couldn't be WWII, weren't they on the same side?
Not Korea

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 31, 2011
 
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Toyota, Kia and Hyundai, but German cars are OK? It couldn't be WWII, weren't they on the same side?
Kia and Hyundai are made in Korea and not involved with WWII.
Gm man

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 31, 2011
 
liner wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate Toyota, Kia and Hyundai, but German cars are OK? It couldn't be WWII, weren't they on the same side?
I am German, and German cars are good.
Gaybychoice

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Everyone has envy for my Prickus
Common Sense

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 31, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Love it or hate it, Prius has a great track record for reliability and low cost of operation. Now there are major competitors, even non hybrids that get 40 MPG, but they were few and far between just a couple years ago.
They are a little quirky, but a million sales in the US indicates a substantial following.
Lets hope that buyers in foreign countries dont "hate" American cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pontiac Grand Am Discussions

Search the Pontiac Grand Am Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pontiac Grand Am: Problems & Solutions (Jul '06) Sun Emily A 1,211
Let the Bidding Begin (Apr '08) Apr 16 Past 3
Clicking Noise (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bugga 1
Grand am 3400 throwing belt (Aug '13) Sep '13 Joe 3
2006 Pontiac Grand Am (Jun '11) Sep '13 Bob grandam guy 2
reset fuel pump (Feb '13) Feb '13 pammielou 1
Misfiring (Sep '12) Sep '12 Michael 1
•••

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••