Toyota HIts it Big With the Gay Community

Feb 2, 2009 | Posted by: 70plyRR | Full story: doihaveaflat.blogspot.com

You are cordially invited to get out of the passing lane. Friday, February 22, 2009 Gayest Cars- 2008 It is time for the long awaited list for 2008.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of113
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 07

Trumbull CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Very interesting-
I hear the Tundra has also made modest gains in the homosexual community also. If this is true I wonder what the reason is. Can someone help us identify some type of cause for this type of issue?
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They're good in parades,Their hybrid plugs in the rear.

OOOOOHHH, what a feelin'!!!
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

The Yaris is Flamming.
Truckin

Bloomfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big G wrote:
The Yaris is Flamming.
You definately have a southern education with that spelling. What textile mill did you get fired from?

Since: Dec 07

the woods, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Remember, gays cant handle anything big. A pickup truck or full-sized suv would have them upside down on the freeway. The gay liberal way includes little everything. Little houses, little cars, little income, and little starbucks coffee for little people.
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truckin wrote:
<quoted text>You definately have a southern education with that spelling. What textile mill did you get fired from?
I know you take this thread personally being a homosexual truckin.
I think we have a better understanding of why you like Toyota so much.
Please,come out and tell us about your Triad Pride.
Little G

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 2, 2009
 
I'm Big G's gay lover and believe me he can handle it BIG! the bigger the better for him. The only problem now is that his asss whisles when he walks his ass is so loose now. And if it's windy out- forget about it- his ass will play you a full tune.
Anyway we can't afford a nice import, so we drive a sunbird- we hope to upgrade to a taurus. pray for us since we plan to get married soon. We may adopt a jap baby- we can't afford the car maybe we can get a jap kid for free.
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 2, 2009
 
Little G wrote:
I'm Big G's gay lover and believe me he can handle it BIG! the bigger the better for him. The only problem now is that his asss whisles when he walks his ass is so loose now. And if it's windy out- forget about it- his ass will play you a full tune.
Anyway we can't afford a nice import, so we drive a sunbird- we hope to upgrade to a taurus. pray for us since we plan to get married soon. We may adopt a jap baby- we can't afford the car maybe we can get a jap kid for free.
Truckin,Paco,little G
a rainbow of personality.
Import Hommos play, one sunny Triad day
Soft and small is their gay Toyota way

Since: Aug 07

Trumbull CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 3, 2009
 
Toyota paraded the 09 peeus in the streets of San Francisco.

hmmmm
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 3, 2009
 
They market to the gay community directly in their advertising, Here is a commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
CROWN VICTORIA

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 3, 2009
 
Queers do drive the Tundra I saw a guy that was driving Tundra who was wearing a pink shirt and was listening to Cheer

Since: Aug 07

Trumbull CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 3, 2009
 
If you really want to irritate one of these tundra owners, just laugh at them when they drive by you at a light. I’ve done this several times and they get pissed.
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lexus now also markets toward homosexuals in their ads.

While many in the gay community seems to be angry at another car manufacturer for it's commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Truckin

Bloomfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 3, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Selling to gays must work, Toyota just posted another best month ever.

It was their best performance compared to GM in the U.S. market as Toyota only trailed GM by 11K vehicle sales. Toyota has 3 brands while GM has about 8 brands.

GM also has three times the number of dealers, so not much revenue to spread around the dealer network.
Big G

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 3, 2009
 
It must Truckin,
But a comparison to GM doesn't prove that.

Since: Aug 07

Trumbull CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 3, 2009
 
Truckin wrote:
Selling to gays must work, Toyota just posted another best month ever.
It was their best performance compared to GM in the U.S. market as Toyota only trailed GM by 11K vehicle sales. Toyota has 3 brands while GM has about 8 brands.
GM also has three times the number of dealers, so not much revenue to spread around the dealer network.
I would venture to say that a “best month ever” is very well played out at this point. On the point of dealers, well those have decreased by a thousand in 08, and many more are about to fold. Those eight brands are about to be reduced to five. At any rate, it’s not the fact that toyo sells to queers; it’s the fact that queers are drawn to toyo.
Truckin

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

70plyRR wrote:
<quoted text>
I would venture to say that a “best month ever” is very well played out at this point. On the point of dealers, well those have decreased by a thousand in 08, and many more are about to fold. Those eight brands are about to be reduced to five. At any rate, it’s not the fact that toyo sells to queers; it’s the fact that queers are drawn to toyo.
Despite all your rhetoric, you can't ignore the facts which prove Toyota is still increasing market share and taking customers away from GM. Aside from the Silverado, GM's mainstream vehicles are getting torched by Toyota in the market.

Since: Aug 07

Trumbull CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 4, 2009
 
Truckin wrote:
<quoted text>Despite all your rhetoric, you can't ignore the facts which prove Toyota is still increasing market share and taking customers away from GM. Aside from the Silverado, GM's mainstream vehicles are getting torched by Toyota in the market.
You don’t understand market share. GM retained market during this time. At any rate, you are also trying to compare two models “camry corolla” to GM vehicles across the board. Well duh- of course the numbers “look” good when you compare the two to eight, but you know better.
Truckin

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

70plyRR wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t understand market share. GM retained market during this time. At any rate, you are also trying to compare two models “camry corolla” to GM vehicles across the board. Well duh- of course the numbers “look” good when you compare the two to eight, but you know better.
GM did not retain market share during this time. The market was down 37% in January and GM posted over a 40% decline in sales, that still leaves a 3% delta. While it is a small delta, it does reflect a small loss in market share.

Since: Aug 07

Trumbull CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 4, 2009
 
Truckin wrote:
<quoted text>GM did not retain market share during this time. The market was down 37% in January and GM posted over a 40% decline in sales, that still leaves a 3% delta. While it is a small delta, it does reflect a small loss in market share.
Gotcha misread- It stated “help stabilize retail share above 21 percent for the second consecutive month.”

Fancy wording there-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of113
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mazda Discussions

Search the Mazda Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Next Mazda Miata: Not Alfa, Not Fiat, Perhaps A... Apr 4 Wilhelm Roedenbeck 1
2015 Chrysler 200 Christened With EPA Fuel-Econ... Mar 28 driving blind 2
Mazda = Steaming Pothole Pile Mar 27 sam 3
grupo q PANAMA Poor service (Mar '09) Feb '14 chris-panama 9
2014 Mazda6 Grand Touring: Zoom Zoom in ab affo... (Jun '13) Feb '14 Guinmaan 2
2014 Ford Escape SE 1.6-Liter EcoBoost: Gas Mil... Dec '13 Gary Yeomans Ford 1
Mazda's Rotary Engine Could Live On... In Elect... Nov '13 Solarman 1
•••

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••