Chrysler Bets Turnaround on Small Car from Fiat

Oct 25, 2011 | Posted by: TNAPWife | Full story: blogs.wsj.com

BELVIDERE, Ill.-In the past few weeks, workers at a Chrysler Group LLC plant towering above cornfields here west of Chicago have begun assembling a new small car that embodies the turnaround plan of Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2011
Dodge losing identity

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Germans ruined the Neon then killed it!500 is too small for america. Neon was everything Americans wanted in a small car,excellent handling,speed,great mileage,plenty of room and it looked great.Purchased mine new and I felt like I stoled it,still driving it today 16 years of driving a good race car.
Linda

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

I was gonna get a fiat but I am big boned
locked donk

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Dodge losing identity wrote:
Germans ruined the Neon then killed it!500 is too small for america. Neon was everything Americans wanted in a small car,excellent handling,speed,great mileage,plenty of room and it looked great.Purchased mine new and I felt like I stoled it,still driving it today 16 years of driving a good race car.
Looked great. Hahahaha and speed ?
jess

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Linda wrote:
I was gonna get a fiat but I am big boned
. Wow. Fat AND stupid.... Lol go make sergio some money, dummy..... Just like a trained monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jeep Compass Discussions

Search the Jeep Compass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot Make Detroit... (Jan '13) Jul 27 43u34uu34ju4 2
JeepA Introduces New Limited-edition "Altitude"... (Mar '12) Jul 13 jeep 2
Chrysler recalls more than 247,000 cars, SUVs (Apr '13) Apr '14 Soy Sauce for Gas 14
For cheap car insurance, buy a minivan (Feb '12) Jan '13 toyota trash 3
UAW rejection of contract at Chrysler's Dundee ... (Aug '12) Nov '12 gringo 46
Future looks bright for Toledo's auto industry (Jan '12) Jan '12 DDBOOTS 1
Chrysler has best August in 4 years with 31% ri... (Sep '11) Sep '11 BAP Fait lover 2
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••