Chrysler Bets Turnaround on Small Car from Fiat

Oct 25, 2011 Full story: blogs.wsj.com

BELVIDERE, Ill.-In the past few weeks, workers at a Chrysler Group LLC plant towering above cornfields here west of Chicago have begun assembling a new small car that embodies the turnaround plan of Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne.

Full Story
Dodge losing identity

Centerville, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Germans ruined the Neon then killed it!500 is too small for america. Neon was everything Americans wanted in a small car,excellent handling,speed,great mileage,plenty of room and it looked great.Purchased mine new and I felt like I stoled it,still driving it today 16 years of driving a good race car.
Linda

AOL

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I was gonna get a fiat but I am big boned
locked donk

Glenview, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Dodge losing identity wrote:
Germans ruined the Neon then killed it!500 is too small for america. Neon was everything Americans wanted in a small car,excellent handling,speed,great mileage,plenty of room and it looked great.Purchased mine new and I felt like I stoled it,still driving it today 16 years of driving a good race car.
Looked great. Hahahaha and speed ?
jess

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 25, 2011
Linda wrote:
I was gonna get a fiat but I am big boned
. Wow. Fat AND stupid.... Lol go make sergio some money, dummy..... Just like a trained monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeep Compass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot Make Detroit... (Jan '13) Oct '14 ggg 6
US: Jeep Wrangler's switch to aluminum could en... Oct '14 In The Know 2
JeepA Introduces New Limited-edition "Altitude"... (Mar '12) Jul '14 jeep 2
Chrysler recalls more than 247,000 cars, SUVs (Apr '13) Apr '14 Soy Sauce for Gas 14
For cheap car insurance, buy a minivan (Feb '12) Jan '13 toyota trash 3
UAW rejection of contract at Chrysler's Dundee ... (Aug '12) Nov '12 gringo 46
Future looks bright for Toledo's auto industry (Jan '12) Jan '12 DDBOOTS 1
More from around the web