V-6 engine orders pick up | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Some Ford workers in Brook Park will have to cut short their summer vacations. Orders for pickups with smaller, more fuel-efficient engines are coming in faster than the automaker expected, and it's scrambling to meet demand. Full Story
DouglasJay

Boulder, CO

#1 Jul 3, 2011
Now, let's keep the trend downward and start selling 4 cylinders with high mileage--the supplies of oil aren't getting any bigger, and we went through our North Slope reserves in breakneck time burning it up in huge SUV's, just like the oil companies and auto companies persuaded us to do with their marketing. Now, they want the oil in the Arctic Reserve.
You say blah blah blah

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Jul 3, 2011
What's this "we" shit? I have never owned anything but a 4 cylinder so your post does not apply. Get a narrower brush!
william

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2011
DUH! Buy a Honda or Toyota and be light years ahead!
Sick of the lies

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 3, 2011
That eco-boost is a great motor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ford F-150 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Air Intake Problem Whinning Noise (Dec '06) Sep 25 HAZMATdoc 47
Ford Begins Plant Revamp For Aluminum F-150s Sep 24 Cass 2
GM has high hopes for its new midsize pickups Sep 20 fred 2
Feds Urged to Act on Ford Spark Plug Blow-Outs (Jan '06) Sep 16 steve Watters 1,341
Ford Takes Transit Connect To Market With 'Farm... Aug '14 superwilly 1
2014 f 150 illuminated entry feature Aug '14 ljb 1
f150 drivetrain vibration (Apr '08) Jul '14 Muleair2 45

Ford F-150 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE