Ferrari 360 Modena Replica based on Peugeot 406 Coupe

Full story: Carscoop

I'll be damned if most of your friends won't drool all over you when they see you in this stunning Ferrari 360 Modena Replica, made by Extreme Cars .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of205
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
andy1

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2007

has anyone seen the extreame in the flesh, i also heard that the chasis for the pug406 is strong/rigid enouph for a spyder version, wich extreame are considering, how true is this.
Rue

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2007

Seen the car in the flesh - ended up buying the kit myself. WORST DECISION EVER! Build video is useless. Does not explain the parts properly. Low quality panels (nearly all the panels needed dome work) Minimum support from extreme. I've nearly got mine built - buy i had to guess most of it. I recommend buying their 'dvd' first if you still think I've got it wrong. P.S. put a roll cage in - and don't modify the petrol tank!!!
Stephen

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2007

Hi Rue, I am currently thinking of buying the kit, can you please e-mail me at srafferty@geniusrecruitment.co .uk as I would like to discuss the project with someone other than the sales man that wiill be giving it the full pitch.

Cheers

Stephen
mark

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

would you consider selling your 360 replica? I am looking to buy. please get back in touch

millerproperties@hotmail.co.uk
naim

Bridge Of Allan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Judged:

if you want a super car replica go to www.superreplicas.bravehost.com they have lamborghini murcielago,gallardo and even a reventon.
mercedes slr,rolse royce phantom,maclaren f1,ferrari enzo+ferrari p45,if you want to buy the lowest one is $20,000 in english pounds it would be about 9,000 the one i got is the reventon for $13,000 very good quality and everybody stops you so cool. CHECK THE SITE OUT GUARANTEED PERFECT REPLICA I HAVE EVER SEEN I HAVE GOT ONE.
naim

Bridge Of Allan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

Judged:

i mean i got the reventon for 13,000 pounds not dollors
john

Swaffham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

hi naim am just sayting that site is sooooooo cool i have orded a ferrari enzo very cool thanks
jony

Marlboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2008

hi naim i hear these guys are fraud ... are you sure you got your car from them ?
alan

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2008

naim wrote:
i mean i got the reventon for 13,000 pounds not dollors
Have you got some photos of yours? I am interested in doing this but no-one has photos of any cars!
alan

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2008

Judged:

naim wrote:
if you want a super car replica go to www.superreplicas.bravehost.com they have lamborghini murcielago,gallardo and even a reventon.
mercedes slr,rolse royce phantom,maclaren f1,ferrari enzo+ferrari p45,if you want to buy the lowest one is $20,000 in english pounds it would be about 9,000 the one i got is the reventon for $13,000 very good quality and everybody stops you so cool. CHECK THE SITE OUT GUARANTEED PERFECT REPLICA I HAVE EVER SEEN I HAVE GOT ONE.
Can i come and see your car Naim? I would love to see one. Please post some photos.

Bet we never hear from Naim again!!!
Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2008

Judged:

john wrote:
hi naim am just sayting that site is sooooooo cool i have orded a ferrari enzo very cool thanks
hey man you really ordered one...are those guys even legit man?
Sarfraz

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

wasup Naim can you get in touch about ur reventon because i was finking abt ordering one?

cheers

from saf
Sarfraz

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

sorry my email is sarfrazrafiq@hotmail.com

cheerz
Not a Scammer

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2008

Judged:

I've also contacted Super Replicas asking for names of purchasers ..... still waiting.
Ifty

Tillicoultry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

I am interested in replicas and I contacted Super replicas.com

After doing some more research on Kit car forums It seems like the addage of " if it seems too good to be true, it normally is" seems to come in mind.

I would like to see one in the flesh b4 I decide to go down this route. Regards Ifty
proto

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

how are you guys doing, if you guys are intrested in an enzo kit email me back at cbuth@hotmail.com and will get back to you with info.
I bought my Gallardo

David, Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Judged:

well I tell you now I have never looked back with my Gallardo it cost me US$20,000 from Super replicas and it drives like a MR2 with the Lambo kit on it. The interior is the same although I did change a few things I converted my doors to open up not out.The dumb original design for the doors I didn't like so I got them changed.
I bought my Gallardo

David, Panama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Judged:

I bought a super replicas gallardo and its on the mr2.
LOOK TWICE

George Town, Cayman Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

Well i have been looking at the site also and it seem they have have a lot of cut in pace pix on there site and when you see the video they have yet to show you a car in true build form they show pix of the car done and a pic of the doner but no under contraction video??? somthing not right if you ask me.. Too Bad But i am lucky to have a freind going to Panama in May-08 so i will have him stop in and chek it out..
carlo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

do you guys have any idea how much is the complete ferrary kit for a mr2 in us dollars;;; tgkksss

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of205
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ferrari 360 Discussions

Search the Ferrari 360 Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2003 360 Modena timming belt change ? (Nov '11) Nov '11 John G 1
ferrari mechanics (May '06) Feb '10 paula 16
speakers (Sep '09) Sep '09 FRANK 1
Ferrari 360 Resource Center (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jason Nickolay 1
auto mechanic (Mar '09) Mar '09 jerry cardella 2
360 timing belt change (Apr '06) Oct '08 1382martin 5
ferrari enthusiasist (Oct '08) Oct '08 1382martin 2
•••

Buy a New Car