Charmer4u

Ann Arbor, MI

#101 Apr 23, 2012
My son's orientation was on March 16th as well and he hasn't received a call to start yet either..
Charmer4u

Ann Arbor, MI

#102 May 2, 2012
Son just got the call today to start work on Mon the 6th....
WIBAP

Janesville, WI

#103 May 2, 2012
Charmer4u wrote:
Son just got the call today to start work on Mon the 6th....
I also got the call today! Start on Monday!!
New

Poplar Grove, IL

#104 May 2, 2012
WIBAP wrote:
<quoted text>
I also got the call today! Start on Monday!!

Hopefully I get called soon since I had orientation on March 31st!
WIBAP

Janesville, WI

#105 May 3, 2012
New wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully I get called soon since I had orientation on March 31st!
My orientation was march 16th... I would say soon for you
abc kokomo

Harriman, TN

#106 May 10, 2012
abc kokomo wrote:
i first applied 8/2010 was put on hold status then updated applic 1/2012 did drug screen 2/2012 and was told i was hired but waiting on chrysler to call for orientation date. is there any way to find out how they call do they go by name or date of application or what any info will be appreciated
has anyone started orientation at kokomo plant recently. i have been waiting for 3 months 866 number said hired but waiting on orientation
Chicka

Rochester, MI

#107 May 12, 2012
abc kokomo wrote:
<quoted text>
has anyone started orientation at kokomo plant recently. i have been waiting for 3 months 866 number said hired but waiting on orientation
No idea I've also been waiting since then and live in the Detroit area and just still waiting it has to be some type of messed up order they are calling people in. I had a few friends that drug tested after me and started already so it just doesn't make sense and this wait is killing me.. I'm unemployed at the time so I don't even know what to do like look for another job or will they call soon!!

Since: Mar 12

United States

#108 May 12, 2012
abc kokomo wrote:
<quoted text>
They just hired a group & their orientation is monday.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#109 May 12, 2012
Chicka wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea I've also been waiting since then and live in the Detroit area and just still waiting it has to be some type of messed up order they are calling people in. I had a few friends that drug tested after me and started already so it just doesn't make sense and this wait is killing me.. I'm unemployed at the time so I don't even know what to do like look for another job or will they call soon!!
Chicka I don't think they don't have a order when it comes to the hiring process. Once you start orientation the order begins. Just keep checking your status and checking your email.
Richmond

Loves Park, IL

#110 May 18, 2012
I just took my drug test for Chrysler yesterday. I'm in Rockford il. Can any one tell me how fast there doing the hireing around here after the drug test?
bapped

Roscoe, IL

#111 May 18, 2012
Richmond wrote:
I just took my drug test for Chrysler yesterday. I'm in Rockford il. Can any one tell me how fast there doing the hireing around here after the drug test?
It will take a few months at least. Might take a month or two after orientation. It will happen, have patience and don't quit your job yet.
Getright

Janesville, WI

#112 May 18, 2012
So when do you quit ur job the day of?
samiam05

Warren, MI

#113 May 18, 2012
wow- i live in michigan and i took my drug test & physical in march and just got my email for orientation today and it had my start date along with it. i do 2 days of orientation and i start work the 3rd day
bapped

Roscoe, IL

#114 May 18, 2012
Getright wrote:
So when do you quit ur job the day of?
pretty much. I got called saturday to start monday. Didn't even get a chance to call in to my old job monday. Lol
bapped

Roscoe, IL

#115 May 18, 2012
samiam05 wrote:
wow- i live in michigan and i took my drug test & physical in march and just got my email for orientation today and it had my start date along with it. i do 2 days of orientation and i start work the 3rd day
yeah its different here right now. They are hiring 1800 here. Now at 1000 with 800 to go. Said they have 5000 more applications waiting. They stopped taking new apps. They will get to you, just be patient. Takes a long time to get 1800 worked in

Since: Apr 12

Belvidere, IL

#116 May 19, 2012
Richmond wrote:
After my drug test here in Rockford they sent another E-mail to go for a Physical..The closest on the list given was in Bloomingdale.This may have changed as to something being closer. Then they sent a email to come in and fill out the pre employment paperwork...Taxes,Etc.. At that point Michele handed me my orientation date which was on the 11th so now we are just on a calling list. You must respond to both of those Emails as to when you plan on going for both. Heads up with the orientation..Bring a lunch,be prepared for sitting in a chair for 9+ hours. After the orientation we had to drive to the Union hall(Bout a mile down the road) and spent around 45 mins. there. You will have about 100 others in orientation, Get there EARLY..I know they will tell you 6am get there @ 5:15 and head to the door. You will get a better seat.
I am still waiting for my phone call for my report date and like everyone else is stating "Be Patient". People are dropping like flies as to what I hear from some of my friends that work there.
Good Luck and I will check back with you~~
ken

Sherman, IL

#117 May 20, 2012
I think its called the SHART
866 not

Nashville, TN

#118 May 20, 2012
something is wrong with this whole process to tell numerous people they are hired but do not know when you will start, did they tell too many people they are hired and why cant they tell anyone information
Curious

Roscoe, IL

#119 May 21, 2012
bapped wrote:
<quoted text> pretty much. I got called saturday to start monday. Didn't even get a chance to call in to my old job monday. Lol
Hey! Can you tell me anything about the phone interview. I have one coming up and I am super nervous. I need this job. I would love to be prepared.
Charles

Naperville, IL

#120 May 21, 2012
866 not wrote:
something is wrong with this whole process to tell numerous people they are hired but do not know when you will start, did they tell too many people they are hired and why cant they tell anyone information
Welcome to Chrysler,this is the way it always has been.No one ever said they were smart or did anything that made since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 2 hr hopeful1996 2,625
Seniority transfer proposal 5 hr haha 22
Warren Truck Assembly Plant 11 hr stupido 76
WTAP union needs overhaul 12 hr stand up b counted 9
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 14 hr matty 14,584
Mack 1 3.6 going away 17 hr haha 24
contact facts Wed BBC 1

Chrysler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE