john

Washington, MI

#89 Jul 13, 2012
i do not believe they are accepting applications in michigan atm unless you know someone.
Latanya Johnson

Southfield, MI

#90 Aug 5, 2012
I need a Job ASAP? I am a fast worker and fast learner with excellent communication skills.
jeff

Dearborn Heights, MI

#92 Aug 7, 2012
UAW LOTTO WINNER wrote:
I was recently drawn as a winner for a Chrysler hourly job application here at Auburn Hills headquarters, where I work. I was one of the lucky 250 corporate wide to win. I am allowed to give it to whomever I'd like. I will be puting it up on Ebay, Monday August 9, at 8am. I am just giving all a heads up. I'm hoping to pay my house off. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for myself and the lucky bidder. This is a FULL-TIME application for employment, not a TWO-tier. Over a 30 year career at Chrysler, with benefits, you can make well over a million dollars, so it will be beneficial to the winning bidder. So bid high, and good luck. It will close on Friday the 13th, at midnight. Tell everyone you may know that is looking for a good paying, union job. God Bless the UAW!
What a shame in trying to profit from having such an opportunity to offer someone who really wants to work for a great US company. I dont believe this was the intent of this so called lotto. I would be questioning this person to see if it is legitimate.

Jeff Hagler
President
Local 412, UAW
jobless and homeless

Fenton, MI

#94 Aug 7, 2012
what a loser, why dont you give it to someone who really needs it you got it for nothing, there are people out there who have lost jobs and there homes in this economy especially in michigan look around you people are struggling "give me a break" I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way dont bid let this joker no how you feel
suzie

Taylor, MI

#95 Aug 8, 2012
What's the website to fill out the application
Toforaya

Detroit, MI

#97 Aug 8, 2012
I missed the posting today, anyone know when they will be opening up the site again?
Charles

Farmington, MO

#98 Aug 9, 2012
Charles

Farmington, MO

#99 Aug 9, 2012
http://europe.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...

Some of the jobs will go here.
Toforaya

Detroit, MI

#101 Aug 9, 2012
Thanks
low

New Baltimore, MI

#102 Nov 16, 2012
can you tell me if production line worker positions applications are available.
felicia

Detroit, MI

#104 Apr 11, 2013
I been trying to get a job a chrysler for years what site do you go to get the application.
moenizzle

Plymouth, MI

#105 Apr 11, 2013
felicia wrote:
I been trying to get a job a chrysler for years what site do you go to get the application.

You can do a google search. Type in chrysler careers and it should come up. Good luck.
Allum

Detroit, MI

#106 Jun 13, 2013
can anybody get me a job in the plant e-mail me at allum.mickens@yahoo.com
Reggie

United States

#107 Jun 28, 2013
I was layed off from chrysler in 2002 and not working now can they put people to work and not put me back to work
Help

Birmingham, AL

#108 Jul 11, 2013
where do you apply for chrysler employment? I have been trying for 2 years
Patti

Northville, MI

#111 Jan 15, 2014
Does anyone know how much local truck drivers make?
Help

Detroit, MI

#112 Jan 22, 2014
Can some please tell me how would I go about putting in an app
Help

Detroit, MI

#113 Jan 22, 2014
Can someone please tell me how do I go about putting in an app
Lakresha

Baltimore, MD

#114 Jan 22, 2014
I gots 5 apps fo sale. general let me pik 5 peeple to hiare
Jay

United States

#115 Apr 6, 2014
Lakresha wrote:
I gots 5 apps fo sale. general let me pik 5 peeple to hiare
. HOW MUCH!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 1 hr hnk30 14,655
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) 1 hr BeenThereDoneThat 2,684
uaw trying to shut down this site 6 hr Onewhoknows 15
jnap shifts 20 hr Chris 27
shap shap rumors (Oct '11) Sat Shapman 1,223
october 8th applicants Sat Insider 4
2015 Profit sharing Sat Dich Hertz 15
More from around the web