chrysler hourly application

Posted in the Chrysler Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
UAW LOTTO WINNER

Calumet City, IL

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I was recently drawn as a winner for a Chrysler hourly job application here at Auburn Hills headquarters, where I work. I was one of the lucky 250 corporate wide to win. I am allowed to give it to whomever I'd like. I will be puting it up on Ebay, Monday August 9, at 8am. I am just giving all a heads up. I'm hoping to pay my house off. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for myself and the lucky bidder. This is a FULL-TIME application for employment, not a TWO-tier. Over a 30 year career at Chrysler, with benefits, you can make well over a million dollars, so it will be beneficial to the winning bidder. So bid high, and good luck. It will close on Friday the 13th, at midnight. Tell everyone you may know that is looking for a good paying, union job. God Bless the UAW!
Jim

Rossford, OH

#2 Aug 6, 2010
UAW LOTTO WINNER wrote:
I was recently drawn as a winner for a Chrysler hourly job application here at Auburn Hills headquarters, where I work. I was one of the lucky 250 corporate wide to win. I am allowed to give it to whomever I'd like. I will be puting it up on Ebay, Monday August 9, at 8am. I am just giving all a heads up. I'm hoping to pay my house off. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for myself and the lucky bidder. This is a FULL-TIME application for employment, not a TWO-tier. Over a 30 year career at Chrysler, with benefits, you can make well over a million dollars, so it will be beneficial to the winning bidder. So bid high, and good luck. It will close on Friday the 13th, at midnight. Tell everyone you may know that is looking for a good paying, union job. God Bless the UAW!
This was tried at our plant in the mid 90,s. One of two things will happen, either you will wind up, giving it away, or eating it, for there is no guarantee they will be hired. I personally would not pay that kind of money for a CHANCE. I also have to question your integrity for doing this.
roaddog

Montezuma, IA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
thats only 33,333.33 a year. you would have to pay me to take that. try to raise a family on that.
Frank

Lansing, MI

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Funny thing now that all the corporate management and union management have gotten all their family in, all of a sudden there is a lottery with only ten people per department eligible to win and twenty four hours to give a name and number or an alternate drawn gets to the chance to provide them with a relative or friend. What a farce!

In the mean time we have General Hollifield pretending to draw Maurice Mitchell Jr's name out of a hat for an appointed regional position. This is the kind of union we can all do without. Of coarse Senior after getting yet another of his kids in at SSP will push to have him in an appointed seat upfront within the year. When does this stop he already screwed over two hundred people in the McGraw Glass scam just to set up his Maurice Jr. Within two years he was made the benefits Rep. I guess that's not as good as a rigged regional position though is it? The entire Nate Gooding posse needs to be replaced! Starting with Hollifield, and Maurice Senior should be jailed for his part in fixing seniority at SSP for the special people of his choosing.
Mark

Lansing, MI

#5 Aug 6, 2010
You are not going to be able to sell nothing on E-bay! You will have twenty four hrs. to provide them with a name and number. The only reason they are doing this now is because enough people found out what they were doing and pitched a bitch that it wasn't fair.
Cash Money

United States

#6 Aug 6, 2010
I will buy it name your price
lisa warren stamping

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 10, 2011
I won the lottery have it to my son , he filled his online app out , there were questions and it states these answers will not reflex ur chance to get a job at Chrysler LLC , he was asked had he ever been fired from a job and because he was honest and said yes , he can not get a job now , they didn't ask why or how long ago or anything , it was a while ago when he was a kid , my union , and company say they can't help us so my lottery ticket is lost and no job, how wrong so if ever given the chance to fill out a app tell everyone u know to lie on their app if necessary
Retiring

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2011
I sense a "Code of Conduct" violation brewing here. Be careful or you may be out of a job.
uaw1984

Turtle Lake, ND

#9 Feb 10, 2011
UAW LOTTO WINNER wrote:
What a joke!!
me me

Rockford, IL

#10 Feb 10, 2011
UAW LOTTO WINNER wrote:
This cannot be true new hires only get the Tier 2 wages about $14.00 an hour to 16.00 an hour nothing more.
ten year tpt

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2011
Its not a tier one job. Anyone hired after 2007 is tier2. Read contract amendment. So funny what people post on here. Tier 2 will go to one in 2012 as 25% fills workforce. As long as we build good quality cars and they sell.
Chrysler Job

Westland, MI

#13 Feb 21, 2011
I have a question. I was just finally called by Chrysler to start driving a truck for them. Said starting pay is 15.88hr. Does anyone know will there ever be any raises? Or is this the pay for the next 30yrs. Thanks a lot.
Duh

Valley Park, MO

#14 Feb 22, 2011
Lauging at everyone who is not intelligent enough to see that this is a joke. Use your head, genius's.
Chrysler Job

Westland, MI

#15 Feb 22, 2011
what is the joke?

Since: Sep 09

Ballwin, MO

#16 Feb 22, 2011
lisa warren stamping wrote:
he was asked had he ever been fired from a job and because he was honest and said yes , he can not get a job now
Too late now but obviously he should have said 'no'. He wouldn't be hired for saying 'yes' but at least he would have had a chance the other way.
There are so many people begging for these jobs that the companies have to filter the applicants by eliminating those who have even the slightest negative thing on their application. Sorry for your son, Lisa.
The Truth

AOL

#17 Feb 23, 2011
Chrysler Job wrote:
I have a question. I was just finally called by Chrysler to start driving a truck for them. Said starting pay is 15.88hr. Does anyone know will there ever be any raises? Or is this the pay for the next 30yrs. Thanks a lot.
it's your pay until 2015
firewood

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 Feb 23, 2011
Chrysler Job wrote:
The UAW says we get raises. 4 of them over 2 years and it's up for negotiation in September. The problem is many of us have asked for this information in writing but we only receive lip service or promises of "We'll get that for you".(Still waiting on a copy of a contract) It seems as if they are making things up as they go along instead of having it all prepared before hiring any of us. It's a good job and I'm waiting it out at least until the new contract in September.
Uaw Lies

Northville, MI

#19 Feb 24, 2011
They lie to me every day...uaw doesnt car about tier 2 people.. they just want to make money off them.
The Truth

Utica, MI

#20 Feb 24, 2011
Uaw Lies wrote:
They lie to me every day...uaw doesnt car about tier 2 people.. they just want to make money off them.
dude, so i guess management isn't making money off of you? paying less for the same work? think who cares less for you more? Management is doing exactly what it's plan is, divide and conquer
The Truth

Utica, MI

#21 Feb 24, 2011
They want you to turn against the top tier so you can help them bring the top tier down, instead of having you and the top tier getting together to demand to get you higher, it's very easy to see what managements game plan is, just open your eyes, the union had no choice but to accept this fucked up contract, everyone wants you guys to make more, it's only fair, you earn it every god damn day on that assembly line, it's not easy i'm sure, but put the blame were it belongs, and just so you know, when i got hired at chrysler many many years ago, we were treated not so good either, it's called ROOKIE'S, put in your time, we all did, i hope you guys get everything you deserve, you've earned it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sycreon votes down contract (Apr '11) 24 min idliketwo 2,364
it's a family affair..... 48 min really 2
Mack 1 3.6 going away 2 hr Info 32
Cars that tell you when they're broken 6 hr Tom Polcari 1
Chrysler To Follow Trend, Add Direct Injection ... 6 hr Tom Polcari 1
'Chrysler' name officially axed for Fca Us 6 hr Tom Polcari 1
tpt sucks 8 hr Queen B Ann 16
More from around the web