Comments
121 - 140 of 7,045 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 1
Also Waiting

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Nov 16, 2012
 
From my understanding the lady from the candidate care line explained to me that the test is 4hours long. It's a mock assembly line an a hour on the computer. I'm assuming they want to see if your physically capable of handeling the job.
ChryslerGirl

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Nov 16, 2012
 
Mz Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you too. That was from my email I received for my assessment. I go on Nov 20 so I will be able to tell people more if its not posted at the time. I'm nervous but its a mental thing so I am just going to pray before I go in there.
I go on the 20th as well in the afternoon. I'm glad im not the only one that's nervous!!! Everytime I think about it I get butterflies in my stomach!!! Lol.... like u said its all mental!
Expecting Favor

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Nov 16, 2012
 
Mz Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet you too. That was from my email I received for my assessment. I go on Nov 20 so I will be able to tell people more if its not posted at the time. I'm nervous but its a mental thing so I am just going to pray before I go in there.
I'm in agreement me with you MZ Lynn and I am thankful that you've made this far. I am confident in your ability to do well, just stay in a prepared mode, knowing within yourself that you can do it. I also understand that its not always a matter of whether you can do something or not, but its the outcome of the journey. Like John Lennon once said "Everything will be okay in the end, but if it's not OK then its not the end". Go for it!!!
Expecting Favor

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Nov 16, 2012
 
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I go on the 20th as well in the afternoon. I'm glad im not the only one that's nervous!!! Everytime I think about it I get butterflies in my stomach!!! Lol.... like u said its all mental!
Chryslergirl, if you don't get ur hiny ready and march forward; I will personally come to Cleveland and find you. All of you that are going forward November 20th will do well, and if anyone doesn't-well let's just say... Anywho,shake slow and be strong, you and many others deserve this chance. Stay true to yourself and God will provide and guide the way.
ChryslerGirl

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Nov 16, 2012
 
Expecting Favor wrote:
<quoted text>
Chryslergirl, if you don't get ur hiny ready and march forward; I will personally come to Cleveland and find you. All of you that are going forward November 20th will do well, and if anyone doesn't-well let's just say... Anywho,shake slow and be strong, you and many others deserve this chance. Stay true to yourself and God will provide and guide the way.
Lol....haaaaa haaaaaa!! Well u wont find me in Cleveland cause I'm in Toledo!! Im ready just a lil jittery thats all!! You make sure you're ready cause time is coming soon!
Faith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Nov 16, 2012
 
U all can handle it, its like any job show me wat 2 do and i can do it.... u all will b fine, b sides its not brain surgery.
Expecting Favor

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Nov 16, 2012
 
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....haaaaa haaaaaa!! Well u wont find me in Cleveland cause I'm in Toledo!! Im ready just a lil jittery thats all!! You make sure you're ready cause time is coming soon!
Hope you're right ChryslerGirl.
ChryslerGirl

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Nov 16, 2012
 
Faith wrote:
U all can handle it, its like any job show me wat 2 do and i can do it.... u all will b fine, b sides its not brain surgery.
You're absolutely right!
Expecting Favor

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Nov 16, 2012
 
Faith wrote:
U all can handle it, its like any job show me wat 2 do and i can do it.... u all will b fine, b sides its not brain surgery.
I'll FAITH to that!
Toledoian

Holland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Nov 16, 2012
 
For anyone that could'nt schedule the assessment. It's true they post the date at midnight because my husband just scheduled his. So it does fill up fast. Set your alarm for 12am if you're not a night owl. I have been reading everyones comments and thought I would let you know! Have faith and I wish you the best
Mz Lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Nov 17, 2012
 
ChryslerGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I go on the 20th as well in the afternoon. I'm glad im not the only one that's nervous!!! Everytime I think about it I get butterflies in my stomach!!! Lol.... like u said its all mental!
Ok maybe I will get to meet you because I'm going in the afternoon too. I hope I can last cause I will just be getting off work but im geeked and ready. See you there!
Mz Lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Nov 17, 2012
 
Expecting Favor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in agreement me with you MZ Lynn and I am thankful that you've made this far. I am confident in your ability to do well, just stay in a prepared mode, knowing within yourself that you can do it. I also understand that its not always a matter of whether you can do something or not, but its the outcome of the journey. Like John Lennon once said "Everything will be okay in the end, but if it's not OK then its not the end". Go for it!!!
Thank you so much, I needed to hear that...good luck on your journey as well and have a blessed day!
Navy Vet

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Nov 17, 2012
 
I have to go and take my assessment on the 20th at 8:00. I already went over to the plant to see where I have to go. Is there anyone else going on that date at the time
Mz Lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Nov 17, 2012
 
Navy Vet wrote:
I have to go and take my assessment on the 20th at 8:00. I already went over to the plant to see where I have to go. Is there anyone else going on that date at the time
Wish I was but I dont get off until 8...im going on that day at 12:30 so can you let us know what to expect when your done.
Mz Lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Nov 17, 2012
 
Ok I just talked to someone who just went through their assessment Wed and he said its not that hard. You will be on a mock line and you have to put parts together in a certain amount of time. He said they just want to make sure you can do the job and he said they will let you know right there if you got it or not. He is waiting for orientation right now and will start in Jan. They will train at the Wrangler Plant on first shift for 2 weeks and then when the new line rolls out they will be on that.
Expecting Favor

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Nov 17, 2012
 
Mz Lynn wrote:
Ok I just talked to someone who just went through their assessment Wed and he said its not that hard. You will be on a mock line and you have to put parts together in a certain amount of time. He said they just want to make sure you can do the job and he said they will let you know right there if you got it or not. He is waiting for orientation right now and will start in Jan. They will train at the Wrangler Plant on first shift for 2 weeks and then when the new line rolls out they will be on that.
That's reassuring, It does help to at least have an idea so you can get your know-I-can-do-it on.lol
Mz Lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Nov 17, 2012
 
Expecting Favor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's reassuring, It does help to at least have an idea so you can get your know-I-can-do-it on.lol
Right because I kept grilling him lol....I want to know but im ready!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Nov 17, 2012
 
Mz Lynn wrote:
Ok I just talked to someone who just went through their assessment Wed and he said its not that hard. You will be on a mock line and you have to put parts together in a certain amount of time. He said they just want to make sure you can do the job and he said they will let you know right there if you got it or not. He is waiting for orientation right now and will start in Jan. They will train at the Wrangler Plant on first shift for 2 weeks and then when the new line rolls out they will be on that.
Did they give him specifics on when the new line will start and how many? I keep hearing they are going to split the new hires into 2 groups one some time Jan- april then another group in the summer june- aug. Its confusing because they have a new line and people that work there are moving around, just dont know what to believe anymore.
Expecting Favor

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Nov 17, 2012
 
BCO40812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they give him specifics on when the new line will start and how many? I keep hearing they are going to split the new hires into 2 groups one some time Jan- april then another group in the summer june- aug. Its confusing because they have a new line and people that work there are moving around, just dont know what to believe anymore.
Hello BCO40812, I'm just wondering if the divided information replies are just due to the fact that people are all answering via in-the-knowing,from what they heard or it's out there to keep people in a scattered brain mindset. Well, I think TNAPWife, I think he's called jeepcrawler or something and couple of others seem to me to be the most valid and dependable. The rest of us are just learning and understanding as we go. I too would like to know how this format or process is going or how will it pan out.

Since: Nov 12

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Nov 17, 2012
 
Mz Lynn wrote:
Ok I just talked to someone who just went through their assessment Wed and he said its not that hard. You will be on a mock line and you have to put parts together in a certain amount of time. He said they just want to make sure you can do the job and he said they will let you know right there if you got it or not. He is waiting for orientation right now and will start in Jan. They will train at the Wrangler Plant on first shift for 2 weeks and then when the new line rolls out they will be on that.
Do he know when the new line rolls out? And how long do they have to put the part together?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chrysler Forum right now

Search the Chrysler Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chrysler hiring process FAQ for new applicants. (Jun '12) 3 hr shap 13,610
Warren Truck Assembly Plant 3 hr geoff 25
chrysler careers website open wed 8am for TPTs ... (Jun '13) 3 hr Aretha Kimble 92
did pool every get paid more than line workers 5 hr wtf 4
transfer to another plant 14 hr lmm 10
Marchionne and UAW to start talks early Tue guess2222 28
what plants are mostly t1 now a days? Tue cinderblock 8
Kokomo Chrysler Hiring News ? (Jan '12) Tue why 2,089
•••

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••