Chick-fil-A supporters rally at stores

Aug 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster

Throngs of people weighed in on the Chick-fil-A debate at stores across the United States on Wednesday, buying chicken sandwiches to show their support for the restaurant chain and its president's opposition to same-sex marriage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Tyson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Yes here in Atlanta thousands of fat white trash stood in 95 degree heat to purchase some greasy artery clogging fast food . That should add some shape to their already 300 pound asses and I'm sure Jesus the magic Jew was watching from heaven and saying "yes do this in my name" . Stupid dumbed down Americans who have no connection to the real world or issues outside of the US. Chick fil A, stupid Americans who believe in fairy tales and Jesus all deserve each other. I think I'll go eat lunch tomorrow at the Dollhouse strip club here in Atlanta. Good food, Satan, and lots of nice tight little bubble asses.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Did anyone besides me see the stupidity of this action, giving your hard earned money to a millionare, just because he gave his opinion. Perhaps it was all just a ploy to increase sales. Bty did anyone go in and ask for a cup of water only?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Autos Forum right now

Search the Autos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court 3 hr Mike and Wanda 1
LINCOLN vs CADILLAC: Which is better??? (Jan '08) 4 hr CADDYJP4 241
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors 13 hr Wondering 1,692
Mexico's auto industry looks to luxury cars 13 hr Concerned 4
Gingrich warns GOP to not be the 'anti' party 14 hr Go Blue Forever 28
Arizona to get unaccompanied immigrant youths Mon shakey 37
radio code for 2002 honda odyssey (Mar '12) Jul 18 shin 7
•••

Buy a New Car