Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 45,850
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

“Life is Karma”

Since: May 12

Brisbane, Australia

#23684 May 25, 2012
Only now I realise why Australians are known world-wide to hold the lovely title of racist people. I never realised the reason until now... until I read some comments of people hiding behind a computer screen. ...This explains so many things.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23685 May 25, 2012
Islamist Lies Deception wrote:
You want extreme.'There are a number of inconsistencies in the Koran'.
This would be my punishment for posting the above in a Muslim country under their apostasy laws.
Iran – death penalty
Egypt – death penalty
Pakistan – death penalty
United Arab Emirates – death penalty
Somalia – death penalty
Afghanistan – death penalty
Saudi Arabia – death penalty
Sudan – death penalty, although there have only been recent reports of torture, and not of execution
Qatar – death penalty
Yemen – death penalty
Malaysia – illegal in five of 13 states (fine, imprisonment, and flogging)
Morocco – illegal to proselytise (15 years jail, flogging)
Jordan – illegal (fine, jail, child custody loss, marriage annulment)
You want to talk about out of proportion, that's out of proportion.
This is how Islam defends it faith.
9:29 Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah,(2) nor in the Last Day,(3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
8:12 (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
8:13 This is because they defied and disobeyed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allah and His Messenger, then verily, Allah is Severe in punishment.
Those who disobey and don't go out to create a great slaughter should be struck across their necks. They've driven themselves to death under Islamic law.
8:16 And whoever turns his back to them on such a day - unless it be a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own),- he indeed has drawn upon himself wrath from Allah. And his abode is Hell, and worst indeed is that destination!
8:17 You killed them not, but Allah killed them. And you (Muhammad SAW) threw not when you did throw but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair trial from Him. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.
Under Islam, not slaughtering and enslaving non-believers is worthy of the death penalty. You want to talk about extreme, that's extreme.
All these verses were in the context of war when Muslims were under attack of invaders .. A lot of people of jewish beliefs and christians beliefs had plans to kill the prophet Mohamed pbuh... so they had to fight back . we don't turn the other cheek because in todays' world this is perceived as weakness mr/mrs smartass .

Also, all these death penalties mean no sh*t . why? because anyone can change their beliefs in their heart no body will know. It's to stop the public out of proportion comments of those Islam leavers against Islam. They would not leave something peacefully , they will try to attack it just like you're doing now. And this is to protect the strong Islamic values in our societies.. whereas you guys lost a lot of it long time ago.
Islamist Lies Deception

Tauranga, New Zealand

#23686 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
Only now I realise why Australians are known world-wide to hold the lovely title of racist people. I never realised the reason until now... until I read some comments of people hiding behind a computer screen....This explains so many things.
Why, because we don't wish to submit to being either killed, enslaved, or raped by thugs acting in their Allah's name. And are you now saying that Islam is a racial faith? That would make it racist to go along with it being a faith for murders, rapists, and paedophiles.

8:67 It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
8:68 Were it not a previous ordainment from Allah, a severe torment would have touched you for what you took.
8:69 So enjoy what you have gotten of booty in war, lawful and good, and be afraid of Allah. Certainly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
8:70 O Prophet! Say to the captives that are in your hands: "If Allah knows any good in your hearts, He will give you something better than what has been taken from you, and He will forgive you, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
23:5 And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)
23:6 Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then, they are free from blame;

The Quran calls on Muslims to enslave and rape women in the name of their religion. This is ongoing even today.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/...
"Coptic girls are forced into a sham marriage with a Muslim, raped, forced to convert to Islam and separated for good from their families."
"These are girls as young as 12 who are being grabbed off Egyptian streets. Photos are taken while the girl is being raped to blackmail her into converting"
"local police are more often than not in collusion with the kidnappers"
"Myrna Gamal Hanna, a 20-year-old Christian woman, called her family Sept. 30 to ask them to rescue her from a forced marriage to a Muslim. Instead of punishing the husband, police tortured Myrna's family until they revealed where they had hidden the daughter."
"For each Christian girl who gets 'converted,' there are Islamic charities that give out money to the husband and the dealers who obtained her."

Yes, most Muslims are better than their faith, but the Islam faith is an evil force which needs to be opposed. If you have any decency in your heart, you would leave a faith like this.
Islamist Lies Deception

Tauranga, New Zealand

#23687 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, all these death penalties mean no sh*t . why? because anyone can change their beliefs in their heart no body will know. It's to stop the public out of proportion comments of those Islam leavers against Islam. They would not leave something peacefully , they will try to attack it just like you're doing now. And this is to protect the strong Islamic values in our societies.. whereas you guys lost a lot of it long time ago.
Of course, kill kill kill, any excuse will do.

Quran 8:39 "Fight them until faithlessness is no more, and religion becomes exclusively for Allah."
Bukhari 52:260 "The Prophet said,'If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.'"

No war, just kill. But it's your belief that this is justified simply because non-belief is a declaration of war. You prove your hate by your own declarations.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23688 May 25, 2012
Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you take sex seriously?
When almost all Muslim girls who come from poorer countries have FGM done to them.
Even the girls where there is no FGM done to them.
Sex is something you do in the dark under the sheets. of course you take it seriously for when you husband demand sex you have to come running with your panties off even if you were baking bread.
How many lovers have you had.
How do you know that your husband is a good lover, if you never had an other lover.
Is like telling apples are nicer than pears If you have never tasted a pear, how would you know what is nicer.
Oral sex to satisfaction is forbidden by your Qur'an, how can you ever say that your sex life is any good.
Whenever you finish having sex with your husband you have to jump out of bed and make sure you clean your husband first.
Other women stay in bed and fall to sleep in the man's arms or cuddled up together.
I first Muslim woman I made love to was so surprised that she did not have to leave the bed and I told her to cuddle and fall to sleep with cuddles, clean up when she wakes up.
And every Muslim woman there after had the same problem.
All wanted to leave the bed to clean up.
as if no Muslim woman ever sleeps on the wet spot.
There is no kissing prior to having intercourse in a Muslim relationship.
There is no petting in a Muslim relationship prior to having intercourse.
If you are lactating the man is not allowed to suck on your nipples..
Although Anal sex is forbidden in the Islam cult.
All Muslim men insist on anal sex with their wives.
If your Husband ever decides you not good enough he can get an other wife to replace you.
One night he fcucks one woman and the next night he fcucks you.
Once you get older and he gets himself a younger woman all he has top do is tell you 3 times, I divorce you and you are dumped onto the scrap heap, with no other Muslim wanting to be seen with you.
The only man that maybe looks at you is a Christian man, and once you made love to a Christian man only than you realise what you have been missing out on.
WTF, what kind of reply is this?

So you claim you slept with some women who call themselves Muslim, and you immediately base all your views through those individuals?..

Generally, our culture is a clean one, even for intimate moments, the purity lies within us in everything we do...in case you were surprised..

FYI, a muslim woman is allowed to divorce freely in my hometown. It's those orthodox christians in my country that fight so hard to get divorced beacuse their churhc wouldn't allow them .

Even for divorced women, it's so easy for them to get married nowadays in my hometown. I don't have to get with a Christian man to feel loved. We won't be compatible... different beliefs altogether.

The beauty about keeping someone's virginity to someone special is the fact that the very first experience is tied to a special centre in our brain. When that memory is tied to one person, it becomes hard for the couple to leave each other or divorce for stupid reasons . let's say they were married and had children, the children would suffer if divorce was soo easy like that because of the lack of strong ties. The virginity is supposedly two ways for the woman and the man not the man alone.

They will both view each other as having that special tie - through their sexual relationship and toher things that follow-. They won't have to compare between the current relationship and a previous perosn they slept with . The sex becomes less of a special act or ... not as special as it is the first time...

Ofcourse there are exceptions to everything but don't go around giving immature responses ...who cares who you slept with?.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#23689 May 25, 2012
FF wrote:
MUQ GOD has given the Jews a secret letter telling the Jews that they will inherit the earth, all Muslims will eventually be all Jews.
The Muslims are building the foundation for the Jews to take over.
MUQ one day you be a JEW with blood being spilled.

Don't let it worry you, the Jews already own 80% of evry thing here on earth.

The Jews planted Mohammad as a spy for the Jews.
To prepare you Muslims to convert over to Judaism.
MUQ stop worrying, Islam is a dead cult any way.
Ans.

I know that Jesus gave the Jews that “secret letter” while he was being tried by their highest council the night before the Crucifixion.

And the letter is so secret that Jews even did not dare to show it to Hitler when he was killing those 6 Million Jews.

However the letter is open to every “sucker” who claims to be a Christian and has no self respect to become “bosom friends” with those who killed their Lord and Master.

We Muslims have not yet stooped so low.

And by the way we have one “Open Letter” from our Allah that Islam is going to overwhelm all ways of life.!!

We would be ready to convert to Judaism, if any Jew living or dead can convince us that name of Moses’ religion was Judaism or name of Jesus’ religion was Judaism….or name of Abraham’s religion was Judaism.

It is not Islam which is a dead religion, it is Christianity which has become a dead religion in most Western Countries. And has given way to Atheism as the “Most dominant philosophy”

Do you mean to say that Atheism and Judaism are the same things?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

#23690 May 25, 2012
FF wrote:
MUQ quoted:
By properly applying Islamic system, the crime rates come down drastically in any society in which they are applied.
D. Muslim countries have the highest criminal rates in theft, murder and rapes etc.

MUQ QUOTED >>>>>>> >> I have no problem in agreeing to your post, and that is because there are hardly an\y Muslim <<<<< MUQ QUOTED

MUQ QUOTED >>>>>>> How can you blame Islamic system for crime rates when it is not even applied? <<<<<< MUQ QUOTED

And it has been seen that when Islamic laws are applied the crime rates come down.
And another confusion which Western Media and Christian countries try to create is that Islam is only about Crimes and Punishment and it has no Social system to reduce the crime rates.
Islam is a complete way of life and it has to be applied in full to see its full results.

MUQ QUOTED >>>>>>> Most Muslim countries do not apply other provisions of Islamic law and start with Criminal law, while in reality that should be the “last part” to be applied!! <<<< MUQ QUOTED

E. No judge has “right” to chop off hands of a criminal or hang a murderer or an adulterator or a homosexual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

MUQ all I did was agreed with you, that there are no genuine Muslims left in this world.
Ans.

I cannot say that there are no genuine Muslims in the world today.

I can say that Most of those who are leading Muslim Nations do not act according to Islam.

It is they who bring bad name for islam and Muslims. Most of their action are hypocritical.

They should leave their posts if they cannot rule according to Islam which they claim is their religion.

As for as individual Muslims are concerned, there might be millions of those who live their lives according to islamic principles and there are billions of others, who wish that there was Islamic system in force and they could live under it.

There are only few who rule these people and turn their countries into a practically Non Muslim countries.

Allah Knows Best (about the state of faith of any individual Muslim )
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#23691 May 25, 2012
Actual Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny, especially since you write this.
<quoted text>
Interesting, so women are too dangerous to allow to drive, yet its the roads with no women drivers which have the 'highest traffic accidents'. You see where I'm going?
Simple insurance fact. In Australia, women generally pay lower car insurance premiums because they generally have fewer accidents behind the wheel. So if you wish to pay sexist games on this topic, then by all rights it should be men who are banned from our roads.
I think (though I am not sure) that you must be a women to have written such a post.

I did not say that I want to start a gender war, I asked for pardon before I said it and told that it is "general view" from what I picked up on street.

You might know that I am from India and we know about women driving cars there.

I think Australia is an exception in this matter and Australia is a strange country.

And Australia is indeed a starnge country, because we find so many animals there which are not found in any other part of the world.

So an exception does not prove the rule? Does it?

Location hidden

#23692 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that country? The only ones I can think of that are that way are either Saudi Arabia or Yemen. i can't think of other countries. Even in Iran you can show your face but need to cover your hair only . My country of origin is much more open that. You choose an extreme example specific to one country and hold it as a huge generalization to all Muslim countries . Completely out of proportion. You should learn to make more educated comments than that.
FYI, I am not a burqa-wearing woman nor a Hijabi either. You don't have to wear it to defend your Muslim beliefs. You guys are out of proportion with all those accusations.

I don't need to pretend to have sympathetic. I really feel sorry for those who undergo those conditions. YOU ARE OUT OF PROPORTION WITH YOUR CLAIMS OF DEFENDING YOUR RELIGION. How come you do not stand against your own and tell them that they are talking out of their fundamentalist ass? YET you want to BLAME NON MUSLIMS for expressing their CONCERNS. Hypocrite.

You are a pick and choose muslim. Not a proud one as you attest. You choose whatever you want to practice and ditch whatever you want because you got the freedom in Australia. While your own kind cannot in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan. Your Koran says you have to cover your hair yet you profess out loud that you do not and you want to defend Islam selectively? This is a joke.

You mention Hitler but some of your kind supports him. So do not pick on Yvonne just because she is white. Shows how racist you really are. You want to find an excuse to extricate your own kind from blame but you do the exact same thing on other non muslims.

Location hidden

#23693 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who should reject your age-old discriminatory/racist ways be it against belief or different enthnicties( eg: Hitler's holocoast against Jews in Europe or the White's racist policies against Aborigines in Australia).
I am a Muslim Australian whether you like it or not. You can hit your head on the wall, doesn't bother me. Your comments reflect your absurd hatred and envy towards the growing power of this belief.The more you say to me reject it, I will hold on to it.
Yes. By picking and choosing which part of the religion you agree with and rejecting what you disagree with.

Just like the muslim women in Victoria rejecting the Shariah court. Reason being that it discriminates against them.

Your religion sets the shariah and you are expected to live by it if you want to defend your religion steadfastly. If not, you want the best of both worlds but you cannot tolerate non muslims who question your shariah system which discriminates against them.

I laugh.

Location hidden

#23694 May 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I know that Jesus gave the Jews that “secret letter” while he was being tried by their highest council the night before the Crucifixion.
And the letter is so secret that Jews even did not dare to show it to Hitler when he was killing those 6 Million Jews.
However the letter is open to every “sucker” who claims to be a Christian and has no self respect to become “bosom friends” with those who killed their Lord and Master.
We Muslims have not yet stooped so low.
And by the way we have one “Open Letter” from our Allah that Islam is going to overwhelm all ways of life.!!
We would be ready to convert to Judaism, if any Jew living or dead can convince us that name of Moses’ religion was Judaism or name of Jesus’ religion was Judaism….or name of Abraham’s religion was Judaism.
It is not Islam which is a dead religion, it is Christianity which has become a dead religion in most Western Countries. And has given way to Atheism as the “Most dominant philosophy”
Do you mean to say that Atheism and Judaism are the same things?

I never thought that I would be able to use my BA in Anthropology so well in here.

1. Jews whom you muslim refer to as Yehud is recognised in your Koran.
2. Their legitimacy is recognised through the tribe of Judah aka Yahudah. That is an israelite tribe. The other surviving tribe is the tribe of Levi who were priests in the temple of Sulaiman or Solomon. If you question that, we can question the arabs claim to being descendants of Qahtan and Adnan which your prophet is said to be a descendant of Adnan.
3. Jesus is a descendant of Judah and from the house of David. Khazar jews have no claim BUT the jews who resided in the middle east, like the yemeni jews as well as the Jerusalemite jews (whom Sultan Salahuddin recognised) are the descendants of Judah and their practices are not very different from Jesus time. Very much like your sunni differences from shia practices. The persian jews are also recognised as those who descended from the tribe of Judah and Easter.
4. From Jesus legitimacy issue, he has to meet that requirement to preach to the Yehud and if he didn't, they would not bother to listen. Like how they did not bother to listen to Mohammad. He got killed by them because he had legitimacy. Mohammad was fine because he has no right to preach to them.

So Jesus is in fact a jew based on his descendancy. Very hard for muslims to swallow that fact. Early Christians were made out of jews and the non jews who lived amongst them.

But then again you only bother to believe in your koran and not bother with the other books. So you will refuse to believe it. Then you resort to insult Christians and jews.

And next thing you will say to the others here is that I am kaffir and cannot be believed. I am very kaffir. I do not believe in Abraham or the injil or the tawra but I do read it out of interest.

Location hidden

#23695 May 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I cannot say that there are no genuine Muslims in the world today.
I can say that Most of those who are leading Muslim Nations do not act according to Islam.
It is they who bring bad name for islam and Muslims. Most of their action are hypocritical.
They should leave their posts if they cannot rule according to Islam which they claim is their religion.
As for as individual Muslims are concerned, there might be millions of those who live their lives according to islamic principles and there are billions of others, who wish that there was Islamic system in force and they could live under it.
There are only few who rule these people and turn their countries into a practically Non Muslim countries.
Allah Knows Best (about the state of faith of any individual Muslim )

Then how cone 1.3 billion muslims cannot get rid of a few dictators? Abit pathetic right?

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23696 May 25, 2012
OyOyOy Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to pretend to have sympathetic. I really feel sorry for those who undergo those conditions. YOU ARE OUT OF PROPORTION WITH YOUR CLAIMS OF DEFENDING YOUR RELIGION. How come you do not stand against your own and tell them that they are talking out of their fundamentalist ass? YET you want to BLAME NON MUSLIMS for expressing their CONCERNS. Hypocrite.
You are a pick and choose muslim. Not a proud one as you attest. You choose whatever you want to practice and ditch whatever you want because you got the freedom in Australia. While your own kind cannot in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan. Your Koran says you have to cover your hair yet you profess out loud that you do not and you want to defend Islam selectively? This is a joke.
You mention Hitler but some of your kind supports him. So do not pick on Yvonne just because she is white. Shows how racist you really are. You want to find an excuse to extricate your own kind from blame but you do the exact same thing on other non muslims.
Some Muslims support Hitler becuse of the atrocities done by Zionist government in Israel against the currently weak Muslims over there. That weakness won't be long though. There will come a day and all the victims rights will be taken. Think of it however you like. Today's jewish survivors of europe speak to the whole world againts the atrocities that were done to them by the European Nazis . So they claim that they have a right to build a country on Muslim land and claim it for themselves. Your racism has begotten more racism against the weak ones.

So the whole racism thing started from the Europeans from which you claim you come from. The whole concept is from there. Don't change the point. Every religion has followers that interpret things differently . It is not right to label all Muslims under the same Umbrella. So all what you said can be correct and at the same time wrong. Shariah Law - I never even brought this subject here. I came here knowing I live under Australian Law and I am following that so don't change the frekkin subject. The only thing that gets on my nerves is that you have dedicated a huge post on a public forum targeting a protected minority group - that is the muslims.

So keep the bullshit comments to yourself .. We're not all the same and as there conflicts between muslims - it's our internal affairs whether shia are vs sunnis or the opposite. Non of your business. Christians have a variety of sects , they are not all united on one word. Who are you to say I am a pick and choose Muslim? Stop your stupid labelling and mind your frekkin business. You are very insulting and discriminatory .

I used the word racist wrongly. But i did that because in general, a lot of people of Middle Eastern appearance here are thought of as Muslim and therefore labelled. Get your head of your arse and know that there are Middle Eastern people who can be christian, muslim or jewish. There are also Middle Easterns that are blond. But who cares? That was not the point in the first place.

Geez ..I am so over your crap.
Awesomo 4000

Berowra, Australia

#23697 May 25, 2012
All this ties back to one conundrum.
If this place is so offensive for some of these muslims willing to risk the seas, willing to leave their beloved shariah lands, willing to throw yourselves into a den of infidels...

Why are you still here?

I do not know about you; but there only seems to be only the muslim culture that complains about our culture day in, day out. Such an example would be telling Australians to stop playing music in shopping centres.It is offensive. LOL, what a bunch of wankers.

They want to change Australia into a barbaric culture that they long for; yet they cannot simply high tail out of here. Which is easier? You've told us about your vile military manual. We don't want it. What more is there to discuss.

Irony is that they believe that it is because the quran is not followed properly. Why is there a disproportionate amount of violence from these areas of dal al islam. By that logic, isn't it those who best follow the paedophile's lifestyle would be the least violent?

Why is Allah so cruel to his follower LOLOLOL. Why are the happiest countries in the world, those who have the highest standard of living (Sydney) have the least violence in comparison to Shariah hellholes?

As to what some people have said previously; the muslims that best integrate; are the biggest sinners by your book.
All they think about is going clubbing, they swear just as much , they have eaten pork, they go to the mosque once a year.

Just the other day, a bearded man with desert clothing was walking past. I heard a muslim look at him and then chuckle. I did too, why are they wearing desert clothing in Sydney.
What is the problem then. The problem is that these same muslims cannot denounce the evil of their religion. They are the living embodiment of an infidel yet they will defend their vile religion in fear of ostracism.

If only they knew, that if they stopped supporting wankers, we will embrace them with open arms.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23698 May 25, 2012
Islamist Lies Deception wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, kill kill kill, any excuse will do.
Quran 8:39 "Fight them until faithlessness is no more, and religion becomes exclusively for Allah."
Bukhari 52:260 "The Prophet said,'If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.'"
No war, just kill. But it's your belief that this is justified simply because non-belief is a declaration of war. You prove your hate by your own declarations.
There you go , retardedness. I said "MOST of Islam leavers attack when they leave Islam".. and that's why you get strict rules of death penalty to deter those Islam leavers. don't like islam? Fine, Islam doesn't need you. leave it but keep it to yourself and don't announce it or flee. On the contrary They don't keep their beliefs to themselves. They want others to follow their wicked ways ...
Actual Aussie

Tauranga, New Zealand

#23699 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go , retardedness. I said "MOST of Islam leavers attack when they leave Islam".. and that's why you get strict rules of death penalty to deter those Islam leavers. don't like islam? Fine, Islam doesn't need you. leave it but keep it to yourself and don't announce it or flee. On the contrary They don't keep their beliefs to themselves. They want others to follow their wicked ways ...
Oh my, you're actually stating full support for this.

If anybody believes we can co-exist with Muslims, just read what this guy has just written. You guys need to be driven out of this country.

Location hidden

#23700 May 25, 2012
Muslim Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are calling former muslims who converted to Christianity wicked? Even those who kept quiet?

Kind of hypocritical for you to call anyone who chooses to leave WICKED. Fine example of bigotry, don't you think?

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23701 May 25, 2012
OyOyOy Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are calling former muslims who converted to Christianity wicked? Even those who kept quiet?
Kind of hypocritical for you to call anyone who chooses to leave WICKED. Fine example of bigotry, don't you think?
ANYONE who leaves a religion, will be viewed as wicked by followers of that religion!.

... Any christian follower who denounces christianity and converts to Islam is viewed as a traitor by his christian network..

Think of it however you like. From my point of view, i view it as wicked., because I am a follower of Islam. I won't be the same again with someone who called himself Muslim previously and left.... Just as it is the same with any other religious group!!.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23702 May 25, 2012
Actual Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you're actually stating full support for this.
If anybody believes we can co-exist with Muslims, just read what this guy has just written. You guys need to be driven out of this country.
LOL.. look at the fear ... xenophobia at its best!..

I talked about it if that was in a Muslim country you prick. Not here.. You are here - non-Muslim country- do whatever you want, Muslims do not care about you.

“Life is Karma”

Brisbane, Australia

#23703 May 25, 2012
Awesomo 4000 wrote:
All this ties back to one conundrum.
If this place is so offensive for some of these muslims willing to risk the seas, willing to leave their beloved shariah lands, willing to throw yourselves into a den of infidels...
Why are you still here?
I do not know about you; but there only seems to be only the muslim culture that complains about our culture day in, day out. Such an example would be telling Australians to stop playing music in shopping centres.It is offensive. LOL, what a bunch of wankers.
They want to change Australia into a barbaric culture that they long for; yet they cannot simply high tail out of here. Which is easier? You've told us about your vile military manual. We don't want it. What more is there to discuss.
Irony is that they believe that it is because the quran is not followed properly. Why is there a disproportionate amount of violence from these areas of dal al islam. By that logic, isn't it those who best follow the paedophile's lifestyle would be the least violent?
Why is Allah so cruel to his follower LOLOLOL. Why are the happiest countries in the world, those who have the highest standard of living (Sydney) have the least violence in comparison to Shariah hellholes?
As to what some people have said previously; the muslims that best integrate; are the biggest sinners by your book.
All they think about is going clubbing, they swear just as much , they have eaten pork, they go to the mosque once a year.
Just the other day, a bearded man with desert clothing was walking past. I heard a muslim look at him and then chuckle. I did too, why are they wearing desert clothing in Sydney.
What is the problem then. The problem is that these same muslims cannot denounce the evil of their religion. They are the living embodiment of an infidel yet they will defend their vile religion in fear of ostracism.
If only they knew, that if they stopped supporting wankers, we will embrace them with open arms.
I didn't say this place is offensive. Your attitude towards us is making it offensive. But the country, the laws, the system is not offensive. I want to contribute here but your attitude is the one that drives good apples away.

Those guys who spoke against the music - just some more retards. just like all societies have retards. That's it.

Not every successful muslim out there is a sinner. Once again, stop the generalising. It's so ignorant.

and no.. thank goodness , the Australians we know are not absurd like you people here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sydney, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 wants older guy to hook 21 hr hornydavey 2
Fruit Baskets for Cnristmas Gifts? Are we goin... Thu hampers 1
Older girls looking to snapchat with young teens Wed deckyinoz 3
Sydney mother dumps new-born in drain Nov 25 Pop dog 5
Mother questioned after new-born found in Austr... Nov 25 MOMIN ANSARI 4
Australian mom charged with attempted murder af... Nov 24 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Scat piss and fetish play in syd (Jan '14) Nov 23 scat slave 9

Sydney, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News