Australia's credibility as an ally at risk after defence cuts, says US

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: Sydney Morning Herald 14

THE US fears Australia's credibility as a military ally is at risk because of the big spending cuts announced in the federal budget.

Full Story

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Jul 17, 2012
ABSOLUTELY. Australia is ANTIAMERICAN. I LOVE IT when I'm vindicated. Jesus Christ I've been raving about antiamerican Aussies for 2 goddamn years AND NOW THIS. Thank you thank you thank you.
Australia and China will go down HARD GODDAMNIT. And I'm happier than shit too. Those antiamerican as*holes deserve to go down. They know it in their twofaced backstabbing hearts too.
true blue

Morayfield, Australia

#2 Jul 17, 2012
We can't even protect our borders, so touche to America for stating the obvious...and you Mr Humbert - suck eggs..
Good Aussies

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Well in the country town where I live there are underground tunnels so I know where to go when the bombing starts.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
ABSOLUTELY. Australia is ANTIAMERICAN. I LOVE IT when I'm vindicated. Jesus Christ I've been raving about antiamerican Aussies for 2 goddamn years AND NOW THIS. Thank you thank you thank you.
Australia and China will go down HARD GODDAMNIT. And I'm happier than shit too. Those antiamerican as*holes deserve to go down. They know it in their twofaced backstabbing hearts too.
Australia is a US ally , but it has no responsibility to boost sales at Halibertons ,just because their business is slow .......check with Halibertons headquarters in Dubai if you have a complaint....their 2 chief salesmen G.W. and D.Cheney have retired.
Vicky

Werribee, Australia

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Why Australia need American protection and allow their army come down their lands... America is the trouble maker
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Vicky wrote:
Why Australia need American protection and allow their army come down their lands... America is the trouble maker
America is our master.
John

Ryde, Australia

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Be quiet Elias.
You post nothing but bullshit.
John

Ryde, Australia

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Vicky wrote:
Why no speaky betta English "Vicky"?
John

Ryde, Australia

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Humbert you are an idiot.
Most of the lower spending is due to delays in the purchase of new fighter aircraft which is due to American industrial problems.
Also, fight your own wars and quit whining to us.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#10 Jul 17, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Humbert you are an idiot.
Most of the lower spending is due to delays in the purchase of new fighter aircraft which is due to American industrial problems.
Also, fight your own wars and quit whining to us.
Australia has budget SURPLUS. You are rich and arrogant. You persecute visiting American tourists and students. You are most antiamerican english speaking nation.
YOU ARE FIRED AUSTRALIA. Hit the bricks antiamerican assholes. And you call yourself an ally you sonofabitch.GO TO CHINA. Bend over grab ankles.Hope China takes you AS* SLOW.

“NO ANZUS”

Southern California

#11 Jul 17, 2012
NO ANZUS. NO TRADE. NO TOURISM . AUSTRALIA IS china'S BITCH. NEED ANOTHER cold war. Australia is our enemy. Wake the hell up AMERICA.

Prepare to fight WW3. Syria. WHO CARES. Ally with RUSSIA. Deal with China-Australia NOW GODDAMNIT.
excuse me

Australia

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Well the US are sending a shit load of soldiers and shit down here so we don't need to spend as much.
Fella

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
Yeah, who is going to protect America since the Aussies are cutting their defence budgets? Being that I am from Rockhampton, and I have seen the activity of the military throughout town recently, I find it difficult to believe that there has been a cut in defence spending.
Fella

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Jul 17, 2012
Mr Humbert wrote:
NO ANZUS. NO TRADE. NO TOURISM . AUSTRALIA IS china'S BITCH. NEED ANOTHER cold war. Australia is our enemy. Wake the hell up AMERICA.
Prepare to fight WW3. Syria. WHO CARES. Ally with RUSSIA. Deal with China-Australia NOW GODDAMNIT.
Does Australia have a heap of oil we have just discovered? What's the root of your hostility towards Australia? There must be something that Australia has, that America wants to steal from us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canberra, Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 5 hr Karpamuchi 639
Canberra Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9
need a sex mate,chat mate,dating in canberra an... (Sep '13) Sep 10 nathan 6
Doctor Who TARDIS Mysteriously Turns Up in Canb... Sep 5 Stan Dandyliver 3
Malaysia, Australia to share costs for latest p... Aug 30 _malon_goblok 3
Phone call data may alter Malaysia jet search area Aug 28 _malon_goblok 1
New book: About Face! Why the World Needs More ... Aug 27 SpaceBlues 2
•••

Canberra, Australia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE