“*Shittin Me*”

Since: Mar 07

Summer Hill

#23 Mar 14, 2007
Claire wrote:
From a white woman to a black woman.........stay away from the white men. They don't even know what love is. They are controlling, mean and full of hate.Users! They think they are superior and they rule your every thought and move. They ooze with jealousy and control.
Amen Claire...and do you date black men?...if not why?
Joshua

United States

#25 Mar 26, 2007
I think that white men and black women make good couples...white women have left white men behind and would rather be with anything but a white man. I say white men should do the same, black women are much stronger than white women anyways, they are far more loyal and actually want to be in a relationship...white men and black women need to give eachother a chance.
DA MAN

United States

#26 Mar 29, 2007
Joshua wrote:
I think that white men and black women make good couples...white women have left white men behind and would rather be with anything but a white man. I say white men should do the same, black women are much stronger than white women anyways, they are far more loyal and actually want to be in a relationship...white men and black women need to give eachother a chance.
I wounder how many animals in the wild cross over to the other species? NONE!!!!!!
Lauren

Carrollton, GA

#28 Apr 6, 2007
First of all...good lord some of y'all are racist! Anyways, I'm a light skinned black woman and my boyfriend is white. I've dated white, mexican, korean, and black, so I think I can say it's really not about someone's race it's their personality. Race really isn't an issue in either one of our eyes, but for some of our family members it is. But I don't care. He treats me great, and he tells me how beautiful I am every day. So yes, some white men like black women. But if you don't then that's ok too. To each his own.
Angel

AOL

#29 Apr 6, 2007
joshrandall wrote:
No we dont! I cant stand nasty ugly negro women! Yech!:)
Dear Sir:

Whatever your personal preferences are, there is simply no need to be so disrespectful. All women are beautiful, and women of color are no exception. From the likes of public people such as Alicia Keys, Halle Berry and Beyonce, beauty abounds. Like it or not, the same GOD that created me, created you too. Thank GOD my German grandfather didn't share your view. Believe me, the combination of three races created one hell of a woman!!!

Angel
Atlanta, GA
Michelle House

Woodstock, GA

#30 Apr 7, 2007
I have exsperience being with white/men and to me they were trying to practice some sort of survival technique on me this is the kind of exsperience I had remember I'm only speaking about what I exsperienced,career-homisides commited by them+white women. It's time we self educate ourselves,self-employ ourselves and stay away from the rheteric befor it becomes a part of us. Continue to build with one another,now cipher.
Michelle House

Woodstock, GA

#31 Apr 7, 2007
Once you "cast a stone" there is no use in hiding your hand "IT" is "SPIRITUAL",feelings you "Physically feel. we have to be careful about our choices in a mate befor like China,threatning a population decline,I would never have seed by them(white/men).
They're "lilylivered" when things hit.To Care is related to anxiety,you will learn if you haven't already about being Klux & Quacked!You,use your head for more than a hat rack,maddhatters are out there spitting poison,and practicing mammon.Panic you drown "I AM" is deep!
Ambrose

Crouse, NC

#32 Apr 9, 2007
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sir:
Whatever your personal preferences are, there is simply no need to be so disrespectful. All women are beautiful, and women of color are no exception. From the likes of public people such as Alicia Keys, Halle Berry and Beyonce, beauty abounds. Like it or not, the same GOD that created me, created you too. Thank GOD my German grandfather didn't share your view. Believe me, the combination of three races created one hell of a woman!!!
Angel
Atlanta, GA
I think he was referring to the Ethnic looks of most Black Women. ie: Bad hair wide noses extra large lips long chin big hands and feet funny shaped asses big hips overall mis-shapen frame. Now that's UGLY !
John

United States

#33 Apr 9, 2007
I think that all men would agree that Latinas are sexy; especially the Venezuelan, Columbian, Brazilian, Spanish variety. It don't get any better than that.
HAMMER

United States

#34 Apr 9, 2007
John wrote:
I think that all men would agree that Latinas are sexy; especially the Venezuelan, Columbian, Brazilian, Spanish variety. It don't get any better than that.
They all look alike to me.
gentinva

King Of Prussia, PA

#35 Apr 10, 2007
Ms Priss....I have had the pleasure and you are quite right...a black womans crotch looks, smells and tastes amazing
Ms Priss wrote:
My aren't we the angry white man! Obviously you haven't had the pleasure nor will you ever be given the opportunity to even smell the crotch of a black women (and it smells sweet). See what your used to is the nasty, trashy, trailer park, Jerry Springer tricks. But it's o.k. I hope and pray that when your on your death bed YOUR NURSES and DOCTORS are BLACK WOMEN. KISS KISS FROM A BOLD BEAUTIFUL,SEXY BLACK WOMAN. Something you'll neeeeeever know nothing about.
Da Deal

Decatur, GA

#36 Apr 10, 2007
Ambrose wrote:
<quoted text> I think he was referring to the Ethnic looks of most Black Women. ie: Bad hair wide noses extra large lips long chin big hands and feet funny shaped asses big hips overall mis-shapen frame. Now that's UGLY !
... Is greasy wheat straw good hair? Is a beak cute? aren't some lips better than none or a slit? chin and neck combo okay? small fingers/hands = smaller brain (in your case) and other parts ... the bigger the ass the more for you have to KISS ... now you lay back and enjoy ...
Ambrose

Morganton, NC

#37 Apr 10, 2007
Lauren wrote:
First of all...good lord some of y'all are racist! Anyways, I'm a light skinned black woman and my boyfriend is white. I've dated white, mexican, korean, and black, so I think I can say it's really not about someone's race it's their personality. Race really isn't an issue in either one of our eyes, but for some of our family members it is. But I don't care. He treats me great, and he tells me how beautiful I am every day. So yes, some white men like black women. But if you don't then that's ok too. To each his own.
We all know what you do for a living...Don't we ho?
Da Deal

Decatur, GA

#38 Apr 10, 2007
Ambrose wrote:
<quoted text>We all know what you do for a living...Don't we ho?
.. sounds like you know about 'ho'... home training?
I may look stuipid BUT

United States

#39 Apr 10, 2007
Da Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
... Is greasy wheat straw good hair? Is a beak cute? aren't some lips better than none or a slit? chin and neck combo okay? small fingers/hands = smaller brain (in your case) and other parts ... the bigger the ass the more for you have to KISS ... now you lay back and enjoy ...
Now that is nasty!!!!I was trying the eat supper here.....Thanks for ruining that.

I have a beard and the only fear I have is that it is like "Velcro" and that I will never be able to remove my face from the crotch!!!
Ambrose

Hendersonville, TN

#40 Apr 10, 2007
Da Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah It's all good...It's what you want most...Not to look like everyone else in your tribe. All that sex with yo Mama's is producing some UGLEEE and stupid fools.
Ambrose

United States

#41 Apr 10, 2007
Da Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sounds like you know about 'ho'... home training?
It all Started wit Yo' Mama.
Fool.
Henrik

Finland

#42 Apr 11, 2007
Am I little bit different cause i find kinky hear much beautiful than straw hair. And i wonder why Halle Berry is o "good example" of beautiful black woman.

The truth is that those who prefer are mostly thinking: "the darker the better". Dark skinned bw are so cute and femine. It's not curiosity. It's my preference.
Da Deal

Decatur, GA

#43 Apr 11, 2007
I may look stuipid BUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is nasty!!!!I was trying the eat supper here.....Thanks for ruining that.
I have a beard and the only fear I have is that it is like "Velcro" and that I will never be able to remove my face from the crotch!!!
now that's funny -
Da Deal

Decatur, GA

#44 Apr 11, 2007
Ambrose wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah It's all good...It's what you want most...Not to look like everyone else in your tribe. All that sex with yo Mama's is producing some UGLEEE and stupid fools.
No definitely not ... I can/could have any white man I want ... I have enjoyed the pleasure of rejecting the thing that turns me off the most! So, all that say don't know and that know don't say ... you would not be able to tell the difference between me and what you choose (don't you love it?).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here 28 min Same same 52
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 2 hr Daddy stop it 8,407
Nurse with Ebola in Atlanta is "Making Good Pro... 2 hr Flo 2
Any H outside the bluffs ? 4 hr Kfluff 2
H hookup 5 hr Halloween mask 2016 11
Brookwood High on alert after threatening emails 10 hr Bootz50 1

Atlanta News Video

Atlanta Dating
Find my Match

Atlanta Jobs

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Atlanta News, Events & Info