Search for missing man at Chattahoochee River

Aug 29, 2013 Full story: MyFoxAtlanta 8

Fire crews from Gwinnett County and John's Creek are searching the Chattahoochee River, near Jones Bridge Park, for a man who fell out of a boat, FOX 5 Atlanta has learned.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Turn's out Billy Joe McCallister, jumped off the Tallahatchee Bridge.....

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
Hillbillies got 'em.
Speaking of hillbillies Sofa Monkey. There are a couple of hillbillies from an old movie,“Deliverance” down by the river and they’re looking for you. They keep yelling soweeeee…. Soweeee… Best get on down there right away. They sound purty excited.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Sorry Sofa. Gotta go to work now. You can have the rest of the night off.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2013
The South is an Armpit wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, you southern boys are all as stupid as a mule. It's easy to lead you around, getcha all upset, and distract you from whatever hate you were spewing about.
Call me whatever you wish, means nothing to me. What does matter is that I control your thoughts and actions. You Honey Boo Boo boys are sooooooooooooo easy.
Location: SoFatKingFool's apartment in the basement of his mom’s house. There's a knock at the door:
Western Union Telegram Delivery Boy: I have a telegram for a Mr. SoFatKingFool. Is he here?
SoFatKingFool: That’s one of my many aliases young man. Is it a singing telegram?
Delivery Boy: No sir. It’s a telegram from a couple hillbillies who say they met you down by the river when the film “Deliverance” was being shot.
SoFatKingFool: But it’s not a singing telegram? Too bad! I’ve always wanted a singing telegram. If I give you a roll of food stamps, will you sing it for me?
Delivery Boy: Well, I work for a living so I really don’t have any use for food stamps, but I guess I can give them to charity.
SoFatKingFool: Ok,(hands the boy a roll of food stamps). Now sing the telegram to me. I hope it’s good news.
Delivery Boy: Tapping his foot on the floor and warming up with a few Da dum dee da dee dums sings, "Soweeeee….Soweeee…. "
SoFatKingFool: Oh goody. It is good news.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2013
American Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb. Poor try. Never read a word.
Translation: "I've got nothing. I'll pretend I didn't read a word."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 31, 2013
Howdy Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad people come in all colors. Even white.
Mostly black, though.....Apologists too.....

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 31, 2013
Republican Pervs wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't ever read a word. Did once, and found it poorly written and have never read a word since.
Don't flatter yerself.
Hartwick didn't write it stupid, Labaritone was the author. And you read it alright fatty. We all know you read it word by word, several times over. It would kill you to not read it. And it made you look stoooooopid~
Lighturd nut

Whittier, CA

#15 Aug 31, 2013
Talihop wrote:
<quoted text>Hartwick didn't write it stupid, Labaritone was the author. And you read it alright fatty. We all know you read it word by word, several times over. It would kill you to not read it. And it made you look stoooooopid~
Not a word. Give it up southern boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 3 min sirsimpson 44
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 53 min N2wfsn2bbc 148
Buckhead-area Simon Malls Ring in the Holidays ... 2 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1
goodbye 2 hr Notice**GRATE Att... 1
Investigator David Daniel was partially right! 5 hr UTB 1
removal of silicone from body (Mar '14) 5 hr teresa76 305
Carter: Iran No Threat To Israel (Sep '07) 13 hr Mandela 170

Atlanta News Video

Atlanta Dating
Find my Match

Atlanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Atlanta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Atlanta