Bachmann's traction slipping in Iowa

Dec 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thisweek Live

Sculpt U - $75 for the Fountain of Youth Package Your Choice of a Facial Rejuvenation Session or a Body Sculpting Treatment*PLUS* You'll get a Sculpt U Discount Card! A regular value of $1,200 December 15, 2011 Minnesota U.S. Rep.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 20, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Just can't fathom how anyone can vote for her.
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 21, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

How true---but of course that could be said for any of the GOP canidates.........
JDC

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 21, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Robbie wrote:
How true---but of course that could be said for any of the GOP canidates.........
Yep after all Obama is doing such a bang up job. His approval ratings clearly show he will win next year.
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 21, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep after all Obama is doing such a bang up job. His approval ratings clearly show he will win next year.
With that field bring them on--too funny. Wait until election time and see where the country's at. That is unless the Teabaggers try and keep the country hostage and then we'll see where they go in 2012 elections.......

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 25, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I think that many voters are suffering "buyers' remorse" with their Tea Party representatives. Not to mention some SEVERE "buyers'remorse" with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker -- the petition drive to recall him from office is going extremely well.

Remember, Bachmann was the leading proponent of causing a VOLUNTARY DEFAULT on US Gov't debts and contracts last summer -- falsely claiming that raising the Debt Ceiling would "give Obama a blank check" for excessive spending.

How a 3-term member of Congress and self-proclaimed worshipper of our Constitution can have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how the Federal appropriations process works is both astounding and revolting. People can now see that dear Michelle would be a TOTAL, UNMITIGATED DISASTER as our President. All that she had to do was Be Herself!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 25, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Madaman wrote:
I think that many voters are suffering "buyers' remorse" with their Tea Party representatives. Not to mention some SEVERE "buyers'remorse" with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker -- the petition drive to recall him from office is going extremely well.
Remember, Bachmann was the leading proponent of causing a VOLUNTARY DEFAULT on US Gov't debts and contracts last summer -- falsely claiming that raising the Debt Ceiling would "give Obama a blank check" for excessive spending.
How a 3-term member of Congress and self-proclaimed worshipper of our Constitution can have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how the Federal appropriations process works is both astounding and revolting. People can now see that dear Michelle would be a TOTAL, UNMITIGATED DISASTER as our President. All that she had to do was Be Herself!
Commrade,

"ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how the Federal appropriations process works is both astounding and revolting"

Google "executive order"

You are Welcome sheeple!

Babababybbyhyhyhyhahahahaha

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 25, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Commrade,
"ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how the Federal appropriations process works is both astounding and revolting"
Google "executive order"
You are Welcome sheeple!
Babababybbyhyhyhyhahahahaha
Apparently, you share Michelle's ignorance of the Federal appropriations process.

How sad.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you share Michelle's ignorance of the Federal appropriations process.
How sad.
Deep, Insightful........Meaninglesss and Defensive....Good Little Demokrat Sheeple.

Bbababahahahyahayayhhayahaaayy hh
tsunamimommy

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you share Michelle's ignorance of the Federal appropriations process.
How sad.
You seem to have agood understanding of how the Federal appropriations works ----- would be interesting to know how you personally appropriate your means of compensation (money)??
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

John Kingsdale-the greatest Insurance Company Exec in US History

God Bless Massachusets and the Kennedy family!

Rest in Peace RFK,Jaqueline O-Kennedy,JFK,Ted,etc..

We even thank Mitt Romney for serving the uninsured in Boston,Springfield,etc..
just the facts

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Madaman wrote:
How a 3-term member of Congress and self-proclaimed worshipper of our Constitution can have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how the Federal appropriations process works is both astounding and revolting. People can now see that dear Michelle would be a TOTAL, UNMITIGATED DISASTER as our President. All that she had to do was Be Herself!
How you can waste hours upon hours on here posting DELUDED DRIVEL that NOBODY agrees with is more astounding.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Madaman wrote:
I think that many voters are suffering "buyers' remorse" with their Tea Party representatives. Not to mention some SEVERE "buyers'remorse" with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker -- the petition drive to recall him from office is going extremely well.
Remember, Bachmann was the leading proponent of causing a VOLUNTARY DEFAULT on US Gov't debts and contracts last summer -- falsely claiming that raising the Debt Ceiling would "give Obama a blank check" for excessive spending.
How a 3-term member of Congress and self-proclaimed worshipper of our Constitution can have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how the Federal appropriations process works is both astounding and revolting. People can now see that dear Michelle would be a TOTAL, UNMITIGATED DISASTER as our President. All that she had to do was Be Herself!
"I think that many voters are suffering "buyers' remorse" with their Tea Party representatives. Not to mention some SEVERE "buyers'remorse" with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker "

I believe you do think this.....As I have heard this parroted on your source for knowledge, MSNBC.

There is no evidence of any remorse on the part of Patriotic Americans that have said "enough"...Although I am certain your source for news could create some actors to claim remorse.

That said.........There are 10's MILLIONS of Americans that are not only remorseful over thier vote for the Mannequin-in-Chief, but also know that the Demokrat Children in the Legislative Branch need to be cleaned from the Peoples Houses!

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

tsunamimommy wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to have agood understanding of how the Federal appropriations works ----- would be interesting to know how you personally appropriate your means of compensation (money)??
Anyone who can read (and comprehend) our Constitution may emerge with a deeper understanding of the appropriations process than Michelle Bachmann.

Of what POSSIBLE relevance is my job? Hint: I am not a constitutional lawyer.

I could ask about YOUR job -- but that would be equally irrelevant.

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
...
There is no evidence of any remorse on the part of Patriotic Americans that have said "enough"...
You MAY have noticed that two Wisconsin Republican senators were recalled.

You MAY have heard news reports that the Wisconsin petition drive to recall Gov Walker is proceeding briskly in gathering more than the minimum number of signatures to force a recall election of Walker.

You MAY have noticed that Ohio voters recalled the union-busting legislation pushed by Republicans in that state earlier.

Now, explain how all those Facts are MSNBC "inventions." I KNOW you can't face the facts, so your dance around them should be humorous.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You MAY have noticed that two Wisconsin Republican senators were recalled.
You MAY have heard news reports that the Wisconsin petition drive to recall Gov Walker is proceeding briskly in gathering more than the minimum number of signatures to force a recall election of Walker.
You MAY have noticed that Ohio voters recalled the union-busting legislation pushed by Republicans in that state earlier.
Now, explain how all those Facts are MSNBC "inventions." I KNOW you can't face the facts, so your dance around them should be humorous.
Commrade,

You may have noticed that the lax laws on recall only resulted in 2 of the 5 that were on recall petitions signed by Ronald McDonald and freinds were recalled?

Commrade,

You may have noticed that Ronald McDonald and his children are still signing the recall petitions for Gov Walker

Commrade,

You may notice that the Collectivist Left (Communist Government Dependents) are the ones that lead the effort to Recall, and they soon will be on the ash heap of history.

Commrade,

You may notice that enough people are now on the Government Teet in Ohio, that the incentive for them to defeat was overpowering...and please know that next time Real Americans will defeat the Dependents and force them to seek real work for thier sustanance.

I need not explain the source of your Propoganda/Talking Points....the Adults in the room have heard your positions right from your masters at MSNBC.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can read (and comprehend) our Constitution may emerge with a deeper understanding of the appropriations process than Michelle Bachmann.
Of what POSSIBLE relevance is my job? Hint: I am not a constitutional lawyer.
I could ask about YOUR job -- but that would be equally irrelevant.
A woman with 12-15 years? in Government fighting against the Leftist/Collectivist Leaders...and we are lucky enough to have ol' Madman let us know how IGNORANT Mrs Bachman is about the "process", based upon Madmans depth of wisdom and knowledge.

I do not know why so many call the Collectivist Demokrats Sheeple?

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman with 12-15 years? in Government fighting against the Leftist/Collectivist Leaders...and we are lucky enough to have ol' Madman let us know how IGNORANT Mrs Bachman is about the "process", based upon Madmans depth of wisdom and knowledge.
I do not know why so many call the Collectivist Demokrats Sheeple?
Michelle Bachmann called for VOLUNTARY default on the full faith and credit of the United States during the circus over raising the Debt Ceiling -- falsely claiming that raising that ceiling would grant Obama a "blank check" for further spending. She (and you) are apparently unaware that Spending bills must originate in the House, the Senate must concur, and the President must sign the bill into law to effect payments from the Treasury. The appropriations bills that were passed by both chambers and signed into law ANTICIPATED borrowing to fully fund them -- since that has been our national M.O. for many years. The Debt Ceiling was raised to allow the needed borrowing to honor the commitments made in the appropriations bills.

For a 3-term member of Congress and self-proclaimed worshipper of the Constitution to be woefully ignorant of this process is SHOCKING, and disgusting. The only "sheeple" present are those Republicans who blindly follow whatever "leader" they are listening to -- and to HELL with the Facts!
just the facts

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who can read (and comprehend) our Constitution may emerge with a deeper understanding of the appropriations process than Michelle Bachmann.
Of what POSSIBLE relevance is my job? Hint: I am not a constitutional lawyer.
I could ask about YOUR job -- but that would be equally irrelevant.
It is TOTALLY relevant as we do NOT have SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS like YOU determine ANYTHING other than following their route and going to the bathroom during their breaks. You are WAY out of your league trying to tell any of us about the interpretation of the constitution. You are the most astoundingly arrogant and deluded ass I've ever seen. Go get some counseling before you hurt someone.
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Bachmann called for VOLUNTARY default on the full faith and credit of the United States during the circus over raising the Debt Ceiling -- falsely claiming that raising that ceiling would grant Obama a "blank check" for further spending. She (and you) are apparently unaware that Spending bills must originate in the House, the Senate must concur, and the President must sign the bill into law to effect payments from the Treasury. The appropriations bills that were passed by both chambers and signed into law ANTICIPATED borrowing to fully fund them -- since that has been our national M.O. for many years. The Debt Ceiling was raised to allow the needed borrowing to honor the commitments made in the appropriations bills.
For a 3-term member of Congress and self-proclaimed worshipper of the Constitution to be woefully ignorant of this process is SHOCKING, and disgusting. The only "sheeple" present are those Republicans who blindly follow whatever "leader" they are listening to -- and to HELL with the Facts!
Good post, and now Romney's lies are in the UK:

"A third potential reason Romney wants to keep his tax return under wraps is that it would reveal exactly how much he does, or does not, donate to charities. It would also lay bare the "tithes" he pays to the Mormon Church, in which he is a former Bishop.

Unease over Romney's wealth has been recently aired in GOP debates. He made his fortune at Bain Capital, a private equity firm which rival Newt Gingrich claimed made hundreds of millions of dollars from "bankrupting companies and laying off employees".

The decision not to publish a tax return also opens him to allegations of shameless hypocrisy. During the 1990s, when he tried, and failed, to secure a Senate seat in Massachusetts, Romney repeatedly challenged the incumbent, Edward Kennedy, to release his tax returns to prove he "had nothing to hide".

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world -... ;

God Bless the Irish media! this Romney is a crook
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 27, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, and now Romney's lies are in the UK:
"A third potential reason Romney wants to keep his tax return under wraps is that it would reveal exactly how much he does, or does not, donate to charities. It would also lay bare the "tithes" he pays to the Mormon Church, in which he is a former Bishop.
Unease over Romney's wealth has been recently aired in GOP debates. He made his fortune at Bain Capital, a private equity firm which rival Newt Gingrich claimed made hundreds of millions of dollars from "bankrupting companies and laying off employees".
The decision not to publish a tax return also opens him to allegations of shameless hypocrisy. During the 1990s, when he tried, and failed, to secure a Senate seat in Massachusetts, Romney repeatedly challenged the incumbent, Edward Kennedy, to release his tax returns to prove he "had nothing to hide".

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world -... ;
God Bless the Irish media! this Romney is a crook
I agree 100% with you that Mr Romney, as a Candidate, MUST release his tax returns.

But.....

I also think he should release his College grades/transcripts/papers written, Birth Certificate (original), a list of groups he chose to associate with throughout his life, explain his associations with Domestic Terrorists, Race Baiters, Community Activists, Felons (in and out of Jail), known family members that are in America illegaly (criminaly), which family members will be living in the Peoples House if he is elected, and a Background check on these family members.

He should have somebody that will not die a day or two before he is elected that can be a source for information to answer any questions that may come up and he choses to avoid.

I do agree with you....I bet that as a Collectivist in the Demokrat Party of Amerika you do not agree with me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sculpting Discussions

Search the Sculpting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
figures (Sep '13) Sep '13 brian 1
instead cabosil, aerosil etc (Apr '13) Apr '13 Pshimi 2
What Do Mother Teresa and Oprah Have in Common?... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Ozzy 1
Human Evolution: Gain Came with Pain (Feb '13) Feb '13 SpaceBlues 1
sculpting (Oct '12) Oct '12 E BLAISE 2
cracking clay sculptures (Oct '12) Oct '12 edb 1
3-D Printing Goes Prehistoric With a Kickstarte... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Pinky And Ze Brain 2
•••
•••
•••
•••