Serious lee

Brazil, IN

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Hi Butt Plug,we are here looking for you. Your friends would like to know you too.it goes by many names can anyone tell us its' real name?
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Serious lee wrote:
Hi Butt Plug,we are here looking for you. Your friends would like to know you too.it goes by many names can anyone tell us its' real name?
IT'S OM PARIS ILLINOIS & HE HAS A GRUDGE AGAINST THE COMMUNITY HE/SHE IT GREW UP IN. PLEASER HELP.
IT was a caretaker for it's father til' he died & it lives off the income from that inheritance. It spends it's days & nights on the computer obsessively slandering it's imagined enemies by name. Please visit Paris Topix & READ POSTS...GOES BY THE NAME OF IT'S TARGETS IN MANY CASES.
SARGE, Norma Davis(an 83 year old woman with
Parkinson's disease, Jan Burno Mills, Duane Mills,Cali, Serious-Lee, any one that this character perceives to it's adversaries are at risk of being denigrated & slandered on Topix..in any community including the ones they reside in.
SLO Life

Pismo Beach, CA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S OM PARIS ILLINOIS & HE HAS A GRUDGE AGAINST THE COMMUNITY HE/SHE IT GREW UP IN. PLEASER HELP.
IT was a caretaker for it's father til' he died & it lives off the income from that inheritance. It spends it's days & nights on the computer obsessively slandering it's imagined enemies by name. Please visit Paris Topix & READ POSTS...GOES BY THE NAME OF IT'S TARGETS IN MANY CASES.
SARGE, Norma Davis(an 83 year old woman with
Parkinson's disease, Jan Burno Mills, Duane Mills,Cali, Serious-Lee, any one that this character perceives to it's adversaries are at risk of being denigrated & slandered on Topi..in any community including the ones they reside in.
How much I get for giving u a name? I think I no wu it is.
SLO Life

Pismo Beach, CA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Hey BITCH you wanna name or you just jackin off on here?
Calipo

Brazil, IN

#5 Aug 22, 2012
cheryl
CEASE AND DESIST

Pismo Beach, CA

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Calipo wrote:
cheryl
Yep, you just jackin off. Go back to BUMFUCK, USA where u r from BITCH!!
Calipo

Brazil, IN

#7 Aug 22, 2012
hahahahaha now the last name???????
Calipo

Brazil, IN

#8 Aug 22, 2012
grow a weiner
SLO Life

Pismo Beach, CA

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Calipo wrote:
grow a weiner
Do you mean "wIEner" SKANK??? Cause I got one for your redneck ass RIGHT HERE BITCH!!!! Run along back to BUMFUCK INDIANA. We don't like 300-pound REDNECK ELEPHANT BITCHES OUT HERE!!

There, you have been warned. My .22 is a waiting for your SKANKY ASS.
Calipo

Brazil, IN

#10 Aug 22, 2012
SLO Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean "wiener" SKANK??? Cause I got one for your redneck ass RIGHT HERE BITCH!!!! Run along back to BUMFUCK INDIANA. We don't like 300-pound REDNECK ELEPHANT BITCHES OUT HERE!!
There, you have been warned. My .22 is a waiting for your SKANKY ASS.
your just 295 now, quit changing the spelling.....can't wait to see you.....
SLO

Pismo Beach, CA

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Calipo wrote:
<quoted text>your just 295 now, quit changing the spelling.....can't wait to see you.....
YANK YANK YANK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arroyo Grande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law Enforcement Misconduct SLO 5 hr Bad Boys 1
Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) 15 hr DaveCrewSaintRita... 32
SLO DA Investigator Sued Dec 16 Hands UP 1
Crime Stoppers SLO SCAM Dec 16 Crooked 1
SUMMER JOHNSON Uncovered Dec 15 Special Enforceme... 14
Ex-Michael Jackson prosecutor Tom Sneddon dies Dec 12 Len is Disgusted 40
SLO Sheriff's Department Ganbling Ring told to ... Dec 11 Ouch 1
Arroyo Grande Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arroyo Grande People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arroyo Grande News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arroyo Grande

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:59 am PST