Animal shelter no-kill policy gains ground

May 2, 2012 Full story: Tampa Bay Online 31

About 65 percent of the 21,000 animals that enter Hillsborourgh animal shelter each year don't come out alive.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#32 May 28, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I volunteer at the no-kill in mcKenzie and it is a uphill battle and we do fill up fast but we keep trying
That's all you can do until people realize that pets aren't disposable. It's a mentality that's being bred into this younger generation. Everything is disposable these days. I'm only one man but I have managed to help a good many dogs over the years. Very early on I had to learn to live with the fact that I can't help them all, it wasn't and isn't easy.
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#33 Jun 2, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you can do until people realize that pets aren't disposable. It's a mentality that's being bred into this younger generation. Everything is disposable these days. I'm only one man but I have managed to help a good many dogs over the years. Very early on I had to learn to live with the fact that I can't help them all, it wasn't and isn't easy.
For the pets we do save, it may not save the world but it saves the world for that pet

Boggy Creek

#34 Jun 2, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>For the pets we do save, it may not save the world but it saves the world for that pet
Good point. Accentuate the positive.
Hmmmmmm

Paris, TN

#35 Jun 2, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. Accentuate the positive.
I wish some of these other threads would do that.The arguing is a total waste of time

Boggy Creek

#36 Jun 2, 2012
Hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I wish some of these other threads would do that.The arguing is a total waste of time
Some folks have an agenda that they refuse to deviate from no matter what the original topic may be. They alienate those who might otherwise be allies on that original topic.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#37 Jun 2, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Some folks have an agenda that they refuse to deviate from no matter what the original topic may be. They alienate those who might otherwise be allies on that original topic.
LOL---says the troll who keeps promoting his despicable blood lust on literally every thread in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums. Your sole purpose here is to promote and boast about your lust for maiming, mutilating and murdering animals and anyone who has read these threads in the AR forums knows it. You even admitted that you are trolling the animal rights forums just in case anyone bashes your despicable blood lust. You fool NO ONE of sane, sensible mind.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#38 Jun 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>LOL---says the troll who keeps promoting his despicable blood lust on literally every thread in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums. Your sole purpose here is to promote and boast about your lust for maiming, mutilating and murdering animals and anyone who has read these threads in the AR forums knows it. You even admitted that you are trolling the animal rights forums just in case anyone bashes your despicable blood lust. You fool NO ONE of sane, sensible mind.
Do you ever sleep?
You've been posting non-stop since I checked in last night.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#39 Jun 2, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever sleep?
You've been posting non-stop since I checked in last night.
Do you ever stop bitching and whining? Get lost, troll.
Wade

United States

#40 Jun 2, 2012
LMAO! HAC, this is a two page thread. Everyone on here can look back through every post and see that Every single post Squach has made on this thread has been on topic.

You were saying?

Oh, that's right, nobody cares.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#41 Jun 2, 2012
Wade wrote:
LMAO! HAC, this is a two page thread. Everyone on here can look back through every post and see that Every single post Squach has made on this thread has been on topic.
You were saying?
Oh, that's right, nobody cares.
STILL obsessing???Get lost, troll.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#42 Jun 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>STILL obsessing???Get lost, troll.
Projection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Animal Rights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you spare $1 to help end animal cruelty? :) 4 hr Independent1 2
Please Keep This Going Around The World - This ... 4 hr Nurse Suzie 705
Naperville Vet Hit With Felony Animal Cruelty C... 7 hr Independent1 4
Arrowed my first buck! 9 hr Squach 75
Dogs go to heaven, Pope Francis says Dec 17 cooldude 5
Saved from Slaughterhouse, Ireland's Gay Bull F... Dec 15 Yakitori 11
Real fur is better than plastic imitations... (Oct '13) Dec 13 Bearpaw 5
More from around the web