Animal Activist Charged In Hit Man Plot

Feb 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 10News

A self-proclaimed animal rights activist in Ohio has been charged with soliciting a hit man to kill a random person wearing fur, either by shooting the individual or slitting his or her throat.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash, no one was harmed, that's why it's funny. Unlike you, I don't find the death of anything, human or animal, funny. One who can joke about a puppy being thrown out of a window to it's death, which could have just as likely been a child, has no room to demean others for what they find comical. And for someone who has actually taken the life of a human being you really have no place condemning anyone, murderer.
I would have to assume that you can prove those accusations.
Knowing from past experience that your credibility is below questionable.
When and where have I made such statements of humor over a puppy being thrown out of a window.
Your lies hold no water.

Prove it. We both know you can't.

By the way, there is still nothing funny at all about the conspiracy to kill a child. Only the lunatic fringe find humor in this.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash, no one was harmed, that's why it's funny. Unlike you, I don't find the death of anything, human or animal, funny. One who can joke about a puppy being thrown out of a window to it's death, which could have just as likely been a child, has no room to demean others for what they find comical. And for someone who has actually taken the life of a human being you really have no place condemning anyone, murderer.
You do a great job of demeaning yourself without any help. I just like to point it out.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text> human life is a cheap commodity to me.
That's why you're a murderer.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>You do a great job of demeaning yourself without any help. I just like to point it out.
Look out! Here comes the "changing of your comment" tactic. Chapter 3 of the ARA handbook.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Only the demented mind such as yours sees it as comical for someone to conspire to kill a child.
Given your history on this site, I'm really not surprised.
Peppers laughter would change if it was one of her whelps in danger..... I would hope.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're a murderer.
More of what makes your credibility worth less than a handful of horse feathers.
That is only one reason why you are considered the lunatic fringe.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Look out! Here comes the "changing of your comment" tactic. Chapter 3 of the ARA handbook.
It's all she has. Dishonesty is a prerequisite for her cause.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppers laughter would change if it was one of her whelps in danger..... I would hope.
I have to wonder if she would feel the same if her child decided to wear fur or eat meat.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I have to wonder if she would feel the same if her child decided to wear fur or eat meat.
No doubt a severe beat-down from a hired hit man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Animal Rights Discussions

Search the Animal Rights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Keep This Going Around The World - This ... 7 hr Sheriff Paul 505
Petition: Save the Kittens 9 hr Chinese Cook 2
Report Abuse By "USA ROCKS" Mon Equinsu Ocha 12
Humane society helps with animal hoarding case ... Mon Strawberries for ... 9
Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Mon Natural Weight Loss 911
Islamic Dog Hatred &#x26;#x26; Animal Rights Ac... (Nov '13) Aug 16 Faith 120
USDA: Puppy imports must be healthy, 6 months old Aug 15 Cheapo 2
•••
•••