Accused murder claims self-defense

Full story: KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico

Isaac Romero claims the killing was self-defense. The South Valley teen accused of killing his friend during a fight at a car wash this week, appeared in court Thursday.
Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cherie

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

pauline wrote:
i think he is a good kid it proably was self defence but he shouldn't of had his daughter with him
Umm hello, he killed someone! Shotem in the BACK (Usually means person is walking away from you, hence no threat!) This Kid is not a good kid at all, he took HIS KID with him when he did it! Nuf said!
Enuff Said

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

The kind of crap will continue from teen thugs until the state gets off it's a$$ and starts prosecuting the parents, who are responsible for their childs actions! It all starts at home! Don't you all get tired of hearing; "oh mi hito, he was a good boy!" Parents need to kick their little butts when they need it to curb their future behavior!
Sic and Tired

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Judged:

I have been waiting for some to blame the parents. This kid has a mind of it's own, I have children and turned out good, But I have seen some of these kids as a parent I would be afrid of these kids. Now adays you cannot spank your kids and you really need to do this in thier early years...but the LAW does not let you lay a hand on them. It is called Child Abuse. So don't blame the parents... Blame our LAWS
Dr Dre

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

What I want to know is if this punk was also charged with Child abuse. I don't care who started it! If you have a child with you then you have no business getting into any kind of confrontational situation. What if the guy had started it shooting, the child could've gotten shot! Dumb a$$ kids having kids. They should all be charged with child abuse, including the stupid ho who started the whole thing!!! This really ticks me off. And the punk has the audacity to claim self defense!!!
just thinking

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

hmmmmm, let me see if I understand this.... a 16 yr old child, who has his own child at a carwash is carrying a gun..... and shoots another person in the back in self defense.. is that about it?... and we are supposed to blame our laws. I think I need to just have a beer, and try to figure this one out. I think my reasoning power is just not strong enough on this one, I have so very many questions here........
Bobkat

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Romero could have just as easily driven away when Gonzales's back was turned. Why didn't he do that? If in fact this was a true self-defense shooting, then why was he trying to hide the gun?
Is there an intellectual person that reads these comments come up with a viable answer to the above questions?
Stump the dummy

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

perot wrote:
<quoted text>TOO BAD IT WAS NOT A STINKY GRINGO THAT DIED
Most of the gringo's I know wouldn't be caught dead (pun intended) in this neighborhood. It's too far from the heights and the upper-midle class people who have made something of themselves.
tina

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Enuff Said wrote:
The kind of crap will continue from teen thugs until the state gets off it's a$$ and starts prosecuting the parents, who are responsible for their childs actions! It all starts at home! Don't you all get tired of hearing; "oh mi hito, he was a good boy!" Parents need to kick their little butts when they need it to curb their future behavior!
Come on, I know some kids who were from good families and still ended up on drugs or in prison. There are also some kids who came from some messed up situations and graduate and go to college so we can't always blame the parents. And
Cherie

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, I know some kids who were from good families and still ended up on drugs or in prison. There are also some kids who came from some messed up situations and graduate and go to college so we can't always blame the parents. And
True story, case and point, my brother and I.. We were raised with child abuse and a Bi-polar mother. Father was never around, my brother ended up in Prison for four years for countless DUI's and assult charges. I on the other hand broke the chain and graduated high school top 5% of my class and am working on my degree.. So it's always up to the individual as to which way he/she chooses their path. I have never raised a hand to my children so the abuse will not continue on my side..
acim123

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
its all caused by in breeding...did ya see the family on tv?...scary..like a "deliverance" scene...
I'm sure " Daniel in Hobbs" gets mistaken for Clooney all the time. And I'm sure his family all have the genepool of Brad & Angelina's twins.

Hobbs.
franklin davis

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Kids aborting kids. So sad.
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

No one knows what was actually said or what happened during this incident. And there shouldn’t be ANYONE ASSUMING anything. Who are you to say what’s right or wrong? What if your family was being threatened? Have you actually talked to anyone present at the scene that night? Didn’t think so….shut your mouths [white ignorant people]
Close Friend

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

I think it was not self defence becuz that dude that died was a close friend I grew up with him and I know his mom and to hear someone close die by a little punk and then the they are trying to say it was self defence that is some bull shit He was like a brother to me and he will always be missed and he was always to himself and he never started nothing the father should get charged with compericy because the father of the 16 year old was beating up my friend before he got shot its hard to grow up without him because he was always there to put a smile on everyones face I hope that 16 year old never gets out!!! cuz he was really a good close friend and we are part of his family and he will be deaply missed...!
Bea

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

ok this is one of raymond gonzales cousin....updated...issac is being charged with involintary man slahgter,shoting at a movin vechile,and tamperting with evd...they f***ing family sit my little cousin up to get a dog back...yes raymond carried a gun at all times...but it NEVER had i clip!!! also his ex girlfriend fleas's dad should be charged with aggrevated assult with brass nuckles...well my cousin is resting in peace now!!!i love you ray ray!!!as to the h*es that are talking shit im ready when ever you wants some!!!!
Bea

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Anonymous wrote:
No one knows what was actually said or what happened during this incident. And there shouldn’t be ANYONE ASSUMING anything. Who are you to say what’s right or wrong? What if your family was being threatened? Have you actually talked to anyone present at the scene that night? Didn’t think so….shut your mouths [white ignorant people]
b!+c# im hold it down for my famila...issac should get life in prison....f**k you
just thinking

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

This is the case of the 16 yr old child, who had his own child with him at a car wash late at night, and a gun, and shot someone in the back, and claims it was self defense, correct? Or did I miss something here?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Well,just thinking. What are you thinking. I'm thinking getting shot in the back and calling it self-defense. I don't think so. Someone is very confused. What do you think.
Someone who knows

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Hahaha all u dumb asses are so funny talking shit so many ppl put there two sense in and don't even know what happened and weren't there e was washing his car with his family and his sister in law showed up and the guy that got killed went looking for his ex started attacking her then he went after the sister which was the so called murders wife and he's the one that pulled out the gun the wide had the daughter and the guy that died put the gun to his wife and baby and shot the gun and the gun jammed so the so called murder didn't give him another chance so what the fuck would u do if some guy did that to ur wife and child so before u talk shot find out the truth and shuck the fuck up, and by the way he was on drugs and they were good friends did u stop to think how Isaac felt for his best friend to do that to his family AND FYI IT WAS NOT A SET UP AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A DOG STUPID FUCKS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Albuquerque Forum right now

Search the Albuquerque Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Sociopathic Liars be President? 3 hr about the only 3
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 4 hr Mister Chix 105,805
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 4 hr Piglet Von Chix 54,854
Video from latest APD-involved shooting released 12 hr yes 3
Officer Involved Shooting Latest 15 hr CornDogz 1
NM Lawmakers Want Film/Movies In NM? Thu Willothewisp 2
Woman pleads guilty to more DWI charges Thu CornDogz 1
•••
•••