Akon hung up on Jackson

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ananova

Hip-hop star Akon hung up on Michael Jackson when the King of Pop first phoned him about recording a duet - because he refused to believe his childhood idol was a fan.

Comments
21 - 40 of 714 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2012

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

#22 May 5, 2012
Hunja wrote:
Wladimir!How are you?
I'm at that age where you question everything. Like, when the world gives you lemons you make lemonade? Who the hell said I want to drink lemonade. What's the purpose here? Perhaps I want to make a lemon cake. Perhaps I just want to eat the lemon as it is.

I am also pretty sure that the government is out to get me. I often drive without a license, simply because I've never had one, and I speed, and although I've never been caught, I think they're on to me, like ... outside my window dressed as a squirrel, watching my every move, my every scratch, my hear, divinity in motion, a cookie on a platter, and that's it.

I would ask how you are doing but I don't think you can top me.

Since: Jul 10

Lingen, Germany

#23 May 5, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask how you are doing but I don't think you can top me.
Ofcource I could top you(theoretically) but I'm married.

P.S. I'm fine,Wladimir.:)

Since: Jul 10

Lingen, Germany

#24 May 5, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also pretty sure that the government is out to get me. I often drive without a license, simply because I've never had one, and I speed, and although I've never been caught, I think they're on to me, like ... outside my window dressed as a squirrel, watching my every move, my every scratch, my hear, divinity in motion, a cookie on a platter, and that's it.
It is just natural that someone like you would be a MJFan too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#25 May 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor old lady doesn't drink, smoke, take drugs, gamble and waste money at all.
I detect a tone of jealousy coming from you.
No, she just pimps her grandchildren to make money off her dead son's name.

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

#26 May 5, 2012
Hunja wrote:
Ofcource I could top you(theoretically) but I'm married.
And being married means you can't have a government watching squirrel outside your window?
Hunja wrote:
P.S. I'm fine,Wladimir.:)
Good.

But it's actually Vladimir. And in any case I'd prefer to be known as Dragunov or Monkey.

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

#27 May 5, 2012
Hunja wrote:
It is just natural that someone like you would be a MJFan too.
I disagree. And I also agree. Is it also wrong of me to want to speak more languages? I speak and write and talk in three, but I want more. I want japanese and whatever language the following song is in. Spanish, Puerto Rican or Brazilian. Unless they're all the same. Colonists confuse me.

Since: Jul 10

Lingen, Germany

#28 May 5, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
And being married means you can't have a government watching squirrel outside your window?
<quoted text>
Well..hm..it just means only that I can't laid other men..well,wtf are you talking about?
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

But it's actually Vladimir.
That is really your name?
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And in any case I'd prefer to be known as Dragunov or Monkey.
Monkey?Why?

Since: Jul 10

Lingen, Germany

#29 May 5, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. And I also agree. Is it also wrong of me to want to speak more languages? I speak and write and talk in three, but I want more. I want japanese and whatever language the following song is in. Spanish, Puerto Rican or Brazilian. Unless they're all the same. Colonists confuse me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q6tbl7DcuE4XX
Can't watch the video.

Since: Jul 10

Lingen, Germany

#30 May 5, 2012
*down

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 May 5, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she just pimps her grandchildren to make money off her dead son's name.
Your cynical view of family life, demonstrates you never came from much.
Love does exist amongst the fortunate and not amongst those unfortunate.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#32 May 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cynical view of family life, demonstrates you never came from much.
Love does exist amongst the fortunate and not amongst those unfortunate.
I think you and I have a different definition of what constiitutes healthy family life. Pimping grandchildren, in order to make a dollar, is unhealthy. Keeping them in school is healthy.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#33 May 5, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you and I have a different definition of what constiitutes healthy family life. Pimping grandchildren, in order to make a dollar, is unhealthy. Keeping them in school is healthy.
So you hate Katherine too?Does that include all of the Jackson's also except for Joseph?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34 May 5, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>I think you and I have a different definition of what constiitutes healthy family life. Pimping grandchildren, in order to make a dollar, is unhealthy. Keeping them in school is healthy.
Katherine is not a pimp and her grand children are at school, enjoying and happy with the love they receive.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#35 May 5, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Katherine is not a pimp and her grand children are at school, enjoying and happy with the love they receive.
Where are the childrens mother?

“He be scratching his leg ...”

Since: Nov 09

Oslo, Norway

#36 May 6, 2012
Hunja wrote:
Well..hm..it just means only that I can't laid other men..well,wtf are you talking about?
"Can't possible top me" means you can't overdo me - whatever is happening to you can't possibly be more exciting than a government squirrel outside my window.
Hunja wrote:
That is really your name?
No. My name is one that luckily fit into the Norwegian society a lot better.
Hunja wrote:
Monkey?Why?
I just like it.
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..hm..it just means only that I can't laid other men..well,wtf are you talking about?
<quoted text>
That is really your name?
<quoted text>
Monkey?Why?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 May 6, 2012
clem wrote:
<quoted text> Where are the childrens mother?
Mothers.

It shouldn't matter who children are brought up by, as long as they are well loved and cared for. That is important.

Since: Jul 10

Mettingen, Germany

#38 May 6, 2012
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can't possible top me" means you can't overdo me - whatever is happening to you can't possibly be more exciting than a government squirrel outside my window.
I have understand this part..whatever,I don't want to top your crazy fantasies anyway.
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. My name is one that luckily fit into the Norwegian society a lot better.
<quoted text>
Jurij?
Jolly-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like it.
Why do you compare yourself with a monkey?

Since: Jul 10

Mettingen, Germany

#39 May 6, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Mothers.
It shouldn't matter who children are brought up by, as long as they are well loved and cared for. That is important.


But most children do care about their biological parents at a certain age or at some time of their life and it is just natural.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#40 May 6, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>So you hate Katherine too?Does that include all of the Jackson's also except for Joseph?
Nobody I know who has met Katherine Jackson likes her. General consensus is CPS should have taken those children away from them.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#41 May 6, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody I know who has met Katherine Jackson likes her. General consensus is CPS should have taken those children away from them.
She is a great lady. Those children will NEVER be taken from her. How ignorant of you to say that.It is not your concern.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6th Annual MJ Birthday Celebrate hit the Stage ... 3 hr Rickey Bobby 2
Three-day birthday celebration for 'King of Pop... 4 hr Rickey Bobby 10
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown 4 hr Lola Watcher bad ... 1
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... 5 hr Pop Tart- 189
Prince Jackson covers sweat-soaked hair with a ... 6 hr Rickey Bobby 106
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 12 hr Octopus 11
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 16 hr Kelly DJ 281
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••