Chris Brown Urges The Jacksons to End Family Feud

Jul 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vibe

Breezy, who was a huge supporter of Michael Jackson, asked that the family bring their conflict to an end.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2012
hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

A thug looking gangster rapper woman beater giving advice to the crazy Jackson clan.Now that's funny.
trollbuster

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

It's what MJ would have wanted. The family to make peace... and CB 'knows' that. He's trying to give the family a message.

I don't think CB would ever hit a woman again. I think he changed.

God bless Chris Brown. May he continue on the good path.

For the trolls~ if you don't like it, you know this~*gives the finger*
hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Screw Chris Brown.He sucks.
janette

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

trollbuster wrote:
It's what MJ would have wanted. The family to make peace... and CB 'knows' that. He's trying to give the family a message.
I don't think CB would ever hit a woman again. I think he changed.
God bless Chris Brown. May he continue on the good path.
For the trolls~ if you don't like it, you know this~*gives the finger*
Yes MJ would have wanted to make peace but from Chris Brown???? I doubt that--he brutally beat Rhianna--I do not think MJ would have wanted C B's advice-- Also I bet he hits another woman again--he did get in a fight with Drake --so he still has anger issues--
we all have our opinions on people and Mine is I do not like him at all..
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

trollbuster wrote:
It's what MJ would have wanted. The family to make peace... and CB 'knows' that. He's trying to give the family a message.
I don't think CB would ever hit a woman again. I think he changed.
God bless Chris Brown. May he continue on the good path.
For the trolls~ if you don't like it, you know this~*gives the finger*
It's usually St. Chris that gives the finger to everyone else. Why would anyone listen to Chris Brown regarding patching things up? If you said Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, that might be a different story.
wackodiedbroke

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mjloser4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes MJ would have wanted to make peace but from Chris Brown???? I doubt that--he brutally beat Rhianna--I do not think MJ would have wanted C B's advice-- Also I bet he hits another woman again--he did get in a fight with Drake --so he still has anger issues--
we all have our opinions on people and Mine is I do not like him at all..
Yo mjloser4life, you gave your troll butt away again. Tee, hee! Love how you talk to yourself. You don't know jack shit about what jacko would have done..he was high as a kite 24/7 for years. He was a shade character, just like you.
wackodiedbroke

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

hater wrote:
A thug looking gangster rapper woman beater giving advice to the crazy Jackson clan.Now that's funny.
Very funny. Glades Night said she should have knocked Paris's teeth out if she were Janet getting cussed at by Paris.
LOL

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

janette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes MJ would have wanted to make peace but from Chris Brown???? I doubt that--he brutally beat Rhianna--I do not think MJ would have wanted C B's advice-- Also I bet he hits another woman again--he did get in a fight with Drake --so he still has anger issues--
we all have our opinions on people and Mine is I do not like him at all..
I don't judge people. Nobody should. That's between Chris Brown and God. People can change through God. Saul changed(in the Bible) and look at his story!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_Saul_in_the...
People really don't know what's going on behind closed doors, in famous people's lives. Only what the press puts out.

I'm leaving now. Too many trolls that are living in darkness, still, in this forum
wackodiedbroke

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>It's usually St. Chris that gives the finger to everyone else. Why would anyone listen to Chris Brown regarding patching things up? If you said Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, that might be a different story.
check out the pile of doggy doo spamming this thread last yr. mjloserife has 4 nics and fake locations. The troll4life never leaves..24/7. She'll die and no one will even notice.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...
wackodiedbroke

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't judge people. Nobody should. That's between Chris Brown and God. People can change through God. Saul changed(in the Bible) and look at his story!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_Saul_in_the...
People really don't know what's going on behind closed doors, in famous people's lives. Only what the press puts out.
I'm leaving now. Too many trolls that are living in darkness, still, in this forum
Here you are foul mouthed POG. Leaving..you are nic switch'n you mean death threat making bafoon. http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...

Geraldine Hughes has a restraining order against her..wonder why? Details coming soon.
wackodiedbroke

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't judge people. Nobody should. That's between Chris Brown and God. People can change through God. Saul changed(in the Bible) and look at his story!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_Saul_in_the...
People really don't know what's going on behind closed doors, in famous people's lives. Only what the press puts out.
I'm leaving now. Too many trolls that are living in darkness, still, in this forum
Talking to yourself is all you do nut bag. OH and intergalactic azzclown..you gave yourself away again..fake denmark location much? When the police take your computer away. They'll put you away for life.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...
hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Paris is indeed a disrespectful big mouthed brat.Gladys Knight is correct.Someone need to put her in her place. A terrible role model for her little stepbrother.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>It's usually St. Chris that gives the finger to everyone else. Why would anyone listen to Chris Brown regarding patching things up? If you said Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, that might be a different story.
We need Don King to promote a Jackson family brawl.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

clem wrote:
<quoted text> We need Don King to promote a Jackson family brawl.
Excellent choice. Can we still invite Chris Brown, even though he's not related?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••