Domestic abuse arrest for Puerto Rican politician

Feb 23, 2012 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 78

Obama joins Mick Jagger, B.B. King, Keb Mo and more to belt out the blues in East Room concert NYPD monitored students at colleges across Northeast; sent agent on rafting trip, noted prayer.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jay

United States

#61 Mar 11, 2012
Blondes, redheads, or women from another culture or country. It's all the same thing, even the phony boobies women like Maripily. Its the hype that society puts out there that people feel they have to live up to.
Being a vet and having traveled and hooking up with women from different places, I can honestly say, there is no difference whatsoever. You may run into an extraordinary one or two, but they are more the exception than the rule. The same goes for guys.

And no, I'm not gay. Lol! But I have lots of respect for those that are because I have a family member that Is oneand I know the hardships and discrimination they go thru. Everybody has a right to do with their body whatever they want, who is one to judge? Even if its with sheep,... baaah! Lol!
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#62 Mar 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
Blondes, redheads, or women from another culture or country. It's all the same thing, even the phony boobies women like Maripily. Its the hype that society puts out there that people feel they have to live up to.
Being a vet and having traveled and hooking up with women from different places, I can honestly say, there is no difference whatsoever. You may run into an extraordinary one or two, but they are more the exception than the rule. The same goes for guys.
And no, I'm not gay. Lol! But I have lots of respect for those that are because I have a family member that Is oneand I know the hardships and discrimination they go thru. Everybody has a right to do with their body whatever they want, who is one to judge? Even if its with sheep,... baaah! Lol!
Sheeps can't consent to sex, and neither do kids...sick people, etc.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63 Mar 11, 2012
I absolutely ,But respectfully disagree.

So here is why.
If the texas guy did what I heard he did, it was mutual consent .He wore tall rubber boots, put the sheeps back legs in them, and walked the sheep over to a cliff.
bwaaaaaaaaaa!

parody (not to be taken seriously)
Jay

Dallas, TX

#64 Mar 11, 2012
jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeps can't consent to sex, and neither do kids...sick people, etc.
Uhm,...your off subject,...or am I?
I'm lost. How did consent from sheep or any other consent become the subject? I thought we were talking about blondes and women from different cultures?

Anyways, since you brought up the subject, sheep do consent. That's why the call me a "baaahhh-d" boy! Lol!:-)
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#65 Mar 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
Blondes, redheads, or women from another culture or country. It's all the same thing, even the phony boobies women like Maripily. Its the hype that society puts out there that people feel they have to live up to.
Being a vet and having traveled and hooking up with women from different places, I can honestly say, there is no difference whatsoever. You may run into an extraordinary one or two, but they are more the exception than the rule. The same goes for guys.
And no, I'm not gay. Lol! But I have lots of respect for those that are because I have a family member that Is oneand I know the hardships and discrimination they go thru. Everybody has a right to do with their body whatever they want, who is one to judge? Even if its with sheep,... baaah! Lol!
So have i back in my single days. Women are women, bro. I found that out a while back.

Complicated creatures.....LOL!

They probably say the same about us.

==========

Good point you made about the "hype" today. There is this hyper feminization that women are measured against. I call it the "reality" TV psychological mindset.

Big boobies, hair extensions, tans, dyes, killer bodies.

They look greeeeeat ,but, it's not real and they are not real. Much like the images in the porn industry.

One day they wake up have to ask themselves who the heck am i?

There is just this "shallow" aspect of our culture today that is not based on relity and is just too much, at times.

==========

BTW. Maripliy looks like she can be a pain in the ass. High maintenance!....LOL!

She has a "brand" and she is marketing it quite well. The Chacon of our times, sort of. Much more drama though.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#66 Mar 12, 2012
Correction: reality
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#67 Mar 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> So have i back in my single days. Women are women, bro. I found that out a while back.
Complicated creatures.....LOL!
They probably say the same about us.
==========
Good point you made about the "hype" today. There is this hyper feminization that women are measured against. I call it the "reality" TV psychological mindset.
Big boobies, hair extensions, tans, dyes, killer bodies.
They look greeeeeat ,but, it's not real and they are not real. Much like the images in the porn industry.
One day they wake up have to ask themselves who the heck am i?
There is just this "shallow" aspect of our culture today that is not based on relity and is just too much, at times.
==========
BTW. Maripliy looks like she can be a pain in the ass. High maintenance!....LOL!
She has a "brand" and she is marketing it quite well. The Chacon of our times, sort of. Much more drama though.
There you go....

You have Maripily...not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and yet...with such a demeaning sense of intelectuality she has accomplished what other women are unable to...in an entire lifetime.

I can connect with her, the world just underestimate us (both) and we take it to our advantage.

You should have hear my secretary (another "morona") when I caught her in one of her many "moronerías"...she would joke that she was having a "Maripily moment"....LOL
Jay

United States

#68 Mar 12, 2012
Maripily and her fake body thinks she's all that. Her and her manipulative ways has gotten her this far, but at the cost of her reputation. All men are going to do with her is exploit her. And the sad thing is she gas her son whom she is dragging along with her.
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#69 Mar 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
Maripily and her fake body thinks she's all that. Her and her manipulative ways has gotten her this far, but at the cost of her reputation. All men are going to do with her is exploit her. And the sad thing is she gas her son whom she is dragging along with her.
"repu..." what???

Maripily will have to look that "Sunday" word up and get back to you.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#70 Mar 12, 2012
jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go....
You have Maripily...not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and yet...with such a demeaning sense of intelectuality she has accomplished what other women are unable to...in an entire lifetime.
I can connect with her, the world just underestimate us (both) and we take it to our advantage.
You should have hear my secretary (another "morona") when I caught her in one of her many "moronerías"...she would joke that she was having a "Maripily moment"....LOL
How do you connect with her?

This should be intresting.

Do you view her as being a victim of persecution?..For what?

==========

I don't..I see her as quite powerful in her own right.

She is in charge of herself.

Out-of-control and whacky, perhaps.. LOL! Nevertheless, in control.
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#71 Mar 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> How do you connect with her?
This should be intresting.
Do you view her as being a victim of persecution?..For what?
==========
I don't..I see her as quite powerful in her own right.
She is in charge of herself.
Out-of-control and whacky, perhaps.. LOL! Nevertheless, in control.
I almost p_ed in my pants for laughing out loud...(thanks, I needed that).....

It's not only interesting...but, quite pathetic...LOL (when you think about it....

when one gets to the point, in life, when you identify with Maripily)....LOL
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#72 Mar 12, 2012
jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost p_ed in my pants for laughing out loud...(thanks, I needed that).....
It's not only interesting...but, quite pathetic...LOL (when you think about it....
when one gets to the point, in life, when you identify with Maripily)....LOL
LOL!. Hey, I'm glad you laughed.


No biggie, man. Embrace it!..LOL!...Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.

She is powerful in her own way. Rich, powerful in her own right and she takes no nonsense. I will leave that to feminist academics to dissect the rest...LOL!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#73 Mar 12, 2012
Gotta take off.

Good night, guys.

Talk later, Jorge.
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#74 Mar 12, 2012
TPMP wrote:
Gotta take off.
Good night, guys.
Talk later, Jorge.
Take care, man....
jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#75 Apr 19, 2012
19 de abril de 2012
6:42 a.m.

Héctor Ferrer niega reconciliación con su exesposa
Tras presunto incidente de violencia doméstica
LUIS MALDONADO

Hollywood, FL

#76 Apr 21, 2012
AWESOME!
LUIS MALDONADO

United States

#77 Apr 26, 2012
It's Terrible!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#78 Apr 26, 2012
Can this poor guy ever get any peace?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 1 hr smilemjj 139
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 3 hr Sleepingboy 28
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 4 hr Sleepingboy 30
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 11 hr kilt 7,207
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 19 hr Steven Marks 12,813
'Annie' update hardly worth the bother Sat Glen B 2
CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) Sat nyjazzman 602
More from around the web