BeBe Winans' Book "The Whitney I Knew" Out Tuesday

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: KIPR-FM Little Rock

If Whitney Houston ever made her friend BeBe Winans upset, then there was always an easy way for her to patch things up: she'd sing.

Full Story
Ebony

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2012
I was very saddened to hear that Whitney had passed. I'm still going through the motions of grieving...like I lost one of my loved ones. I didn't know Whitney but the way she made me feel through her music was a pure blessing! She had a way of making you feel she was singing just to you! Her style,grace and beauty is one in a lifetime! It makes me angry when I see so many negative things about her..she was human and we as humans are going to make mistakes,no ones perfect but our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ! He's the only one who can judge us! He even forgives us for our sins...why can't we as humans learn to love and forgive? We need more love and less hate! I will forever love Whitney Houston..she gave so much of herself through her music..for her fans..I often wished I could have gave her something back in return..a simple thank you..you are appriciated Whitney..a hug and may God bless you. Bebe, I'm so ever grateful to you for writing this book! A true friend you and Cece have been,through the good and the bad. I love you Bebe and cece. You and your sister have also touched my life through music..you guys are so awesome! I'm a true fan of you 3..always will be! Still praying for Whitney's family. Her mom and her baby girl Bobby Kris. I'm praying for the Winans family as well. God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 8 worst Michael Jackson duets 28 min goodvibrations 102
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 1 hr Lee 12,770
Michael Jackson Talks Perfection, God in Odd 'B... 8 hr An NFL Fan 59
Michael Jackson's Thriller to be released in 3D 9 hr goodvibrations 1
Jennifer Lopez loves 'relationship chaos' (Jan '14) 21 hr Olivia 3
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... 23 hr Jermaine 7 22
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... Sun Jermaine 7 247

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE