United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

whatsthetruth1 wrote:
"........If they say Berbers were Black, then they must admit that they took over Spain and culturized it for better for 800 years."
-Unknown Author
They are clearly racially insecure or they would not fear the truth so much.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Mr Othello wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Its amazing how this debate goes round and round in circles! I haven't posted in several months but all this stuff has already been covered. The prehistoric cave paintings of tasselli( Algeria), and other areas in North Africa( they date back to 7000 bc)prove that the indigenous inhabitants were black. There are no images of "eurasians" from that period. If your talking of 2000 bc then yes there are images of eurasians from libya in Egyptian wall paintings. Some people have claimed there were blonds in North Africa in 6000 bc lol! We have also discussed the mummy of the black Libyan boy that dates back to 5000 bc and is older than Egyptian mummies. I have also posted the latest berber dna study that proves that berber speakers have ancient East African roots. This debate ended a long time ago but some other people repeat the same stuff one million times!
None of your búllshít crap ever mounted to more than a steamy pile of búllcráp.

...and since then Barros, and I, have posted stuff from CURRENT legitimate scientific studies, that EASILY negate any of your Afro-Centric site driven drivel.

NOW, you think you can conveniently come back and pretend that such had never happened, but it did and you should have responded, but you chose not to.

All of your BÚLLSHÍT stands for naught, and I am CERTAINLY not impressed, plus you're as stúpid as your avatar.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Mr Othello wrote:
This must be the longest debate ever on topix! I think they need to give us an award!lol. Virtually everyone agrees that there were Moors who were black so I repeat the guy who started this has been proven wrong! Some free advice. I think some of you need to get another hobby can I teach you chess? May God bless you all!
Maybe I should get an award, but YOU can just go fúçk off for mucking the place up with whatever insignificant cráp you briefly visited upon us.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

moor83 wrote:
Its funny people talk about ghana and mali..however they fail to mention abubakari voyages to america and ends up in mexico under the derogatory term of aztek/sutek by later anthropologist.
once the spanish got here 200 years later they called they recognized the aztec/mandinkas as moors, moorish clothing, they call moteczumahs headdress moorish...
they even codified the mandinka presence and it was so many of them they shortened it to inka/inca...
http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/224-la-mal...
The Mandinka, Malinke (also known as Mandinko)
they called this aztec woman la malinche/malinka...she was a mandinka princess.
so obvious
http://www.palaceofthegovernors.org/exhibits/...
YEAH!

...and talk to us about how the chocolate rabbits got saved by the oompahloompahs,'cause thaaat's my faaaavorite part.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Caucasoid does not neccessary mean white people, you know. There are many sudanese and ethiopians who would be classified as caucasoid through dna analysis.
Well, first and foremost, there is

(((NO SUCH THING AS
'WHITE' PEOPLE))),

unless you are referencing the freshly DEAD carcass of any albino from ANY GENETIC background.

Secondly, but just as importantly,

now you're arguing(((MY)))fúçking point, DUHHHH.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

NearFuture wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting post more proof please
HA!

YEAH, exactly, just where in the fúçk IS the 'proof'!?

I'll tell you where it's at.

It's up his áss, with the chocolate bunnies.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case then you should be able to qoute someone of the same era describing a blue eyed moor or a moor with blond hair. There are countless of those of the same era describing them as black or mulato.
And if most of the early moors were not black then how come there are no moorish coat of arms with middle eastern types on them? How come all of the moorish coat of arms have black negro types on them?
And if mosst of the moors were not black then how come there are no early writers who described them a such?
Seriously!!????

Do you ACTUALLY 'think' that's a good argument!?

Are you seriously trying to get us to 'blink' because YOU happen to have this OUTRAGEOUSLY absurd,

and tight fistedly held notion,

that those heraldic images of 'Little-Black-Sambos',

is, SOMEHOW,

actually going to trump(?) each and every single DNA STUDY that has EVER been conducted; even though they ALWAYS have concluded that the basic genetic make up of those North Africans has NOT changed significantly, since the Holocene Period!!???

Apparently, that is EXACTLY what you are saying, so,

YOU LOSE, because that's just absurd.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

whatsthetruth1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop with this "Afronazi" stuff....there were a few mexican jews who owned slave boats i.e. Aaron Lopez so what does that make you?
We ALREADY KNOW the Sahara once green, lush and teaming with life, prior to white encroachment. So...there was once NO separation between the Sahara and the rest of Africa.
As for "the truth as revealed by EVIDENCE".....there is NO damn evidence. There's tons of racism within SO-CALLED.."euro-anthropo logist". Yeah until I see a study done by a diverse group anthropologists (including all or multiple races), I'll never believe this fool-hardy garbage about ORIGINAL man ( Black men) never living in North Africa.
It's just like the LIE that certain WHITE "anthropologists/scientis ts" use to put out about ancient Egypt NOT being Black.
The racist have to take away N. Africa because they don't want to believe Africa had any effect on the rest of the ancient world including Europe.
The racist STILL want to make Africa out to be
this "dark continent" that had NOTHING or NO civilization until contact with white europe. None of this garbage will never fly with those of us who KNOW the truth.
THANK YOU!!!

It's all settled, then, and we can just ignore you, since you readily admit that you purposely DON'T follow any legitimate scientific data, so you're just another, fallen by the wayside lunatic.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case then you should be able to qoute someone of the same era describing a blue eyed moor or a moor with blond hair. There are countless of those of the same era describing them as black or mulato.
And if most of the early moors were not black then how come there are no moorish coat of arms with middle eastern types on them? How come all of the moorish coat of arms have black negro types on them?
And if mosst of the moors were not black then how come there are no early writers who described them a such?
So why would you change your request, so that you now want proof of

((("a blue eyed moor or a moor with blond hair")))!!???

Blond hair, Blue eyes, and a fair complexion, did not coalesce as a Caucasian allele until ~12kya, and I have already presented well documented legitimate scientific studies, with conclusions that only affirm that Caucasians were in North Africa even BEFORE 30kya.

The overwhelming majority of the Worlds Caucasian Peoples have skin that ranges from slightly darker than fair, to skin tones that are slightly lighter than 'Black'. They have dark brown eyes, and brown to black hair.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

LION wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going by depictions of nonblack muslims passed off as moors. And I noticed that you cannot really give me a direct answer. It's because you have non.
You still haven't explained who were these “non-black Muslims”! They were MOORS, fool!

You KNOW you lost this argument, so you just repeat and repeat the same crap, none of which goes anywhere.“Non-black Muslims”,“coats of arms”, lol...

Yet I've provided proof that the Berbers were not black in ancient times, so there went your claim of “race-mixing” lightening them.

Furthermore, shall we now examine all the evidence that the MOORS who conquered Spain were BERBERS??? Do you really want to go through that humiliation?

MOST Moors were not black. That's proven. Move on.
king Ra-oh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously insane.
The very NAME “Palestine” was Roman creation, designed to efface the TRUE nature of that land, which is that it is the LAND OF THE JEWS!
Today Arabonazis use the same semantic legerdermain... pretending there was ever a “Palestinian” people or nation... all lies, all the creation in modern times of the Nazi war criminal Hajj Amin al-Husseini.
You need therapy, or at least a real education.
another imposter; so now you want to share information to prove you know something, what an idiot.ok im not gone be specific about the name of palestine if your going to keep identifying people with colors and other names created by slave masters.look you are a rape victim a Mongrel dude another thief and just so happen you are in my land America.check pan american conference of 1928 where the families of nations gave drew ali a mandate to retrieve lands stolen by the U.S and conspirators like you. all of you are phony and finite minded,I care nothin about africa or india or palestine>I do care about a bunch of illegal foreignors and black chattle property doing business on my land and not paying tribute,now you go back and get educated on what a moorish american is(a true American citizen, aboriginal), and trust me when the U.S is carted off like the Avatar movie his negro black and colored will be excused too as well as other faulty business men like your self,Desert Mongrel P.S stop the chicanery an the bafoonery your time is up puppets
king Ra-oh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't explained who were these “non-black Muslims”! They were MOORS, fool!
You KNOW you lost this argument, so you just repeat and repeat the same crap, none of which goes anywhere.“Non-black Muslims”,“coats of arms”, lol...
Yet I've provided proof that the Berbers were not black in ancient times, so there went your claim of “race-mixing” lightening them.
Furthermore, shall we now examine all the evidence that the MOORS who conquered Spain were BERBERS??? Do you really want to go through that humiliation?
yes true they were not black because according to science black means death and absence of light they were (men of original race)M.O.O.R) clown stop using colors like a child wheres your education any men of original race is not mixed is not caucasian and dumb black people have not a clue because you can only go back to slavery to find your beginings you should be discussing what concentration camp you will be living on because if you dont have a nationality and you are not in america lawfully you will not live in Al moroc aka all djoining islands aka amexem aka Mrc aka America whos going back to africa now B...hes
king Ra-oh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

remeber all must worship under their own vine and fig tree an The Holy Prophet noble drew Ali taught us not to think with the Arab so your version of islam is unacceptable in america i guarantee you mongral traitor muslims will be the first to receive your degree in how to respect a true king P.S I totally dislike sell out traitors hurry back now yo your mongrel lands

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

king Ra-oh wrote:
<quoted text>another imposter; so now you want to share information to prove you know something, what an idiot.ok im not gone be specific about the name of palestine if your going to keep identifying people with colors and other names created by slave masters.look you are a rape victim a Mongrel dude another thief and just so happen you are in my land America.check pan american conference of 1928 where the families of nations gave drew ali a mandate to retrieve lands stolen by the U.S and conspirators like you. all of you are phony and finite minded,I care nothin about africa or india or palestine>I do care about a bunch of illegal foreignors and black chattle property doing business on my land and not paying tribute,now you go back and get educated on what a moorish american is(a true American citizen, aboriginal), and trust me when the U.S is carted off like the Avatar movie his negro black and colored will be excused too as well as other faulty business men like your self,Desert Mongrel P.S stop the chicanery an the bafoonery your time is up puppets
Ya got any Chocolate Bunny Stories, to mix into that FAIRY TAIL of yours, huh!?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

king Ra-oh wrote:
<quoted text>another imposter; so now you want to share information to prove you know something, what an idiot.ok im not gone be specific about the name of palestine if your going to keep identifying people with colors and other names created by slave masters.look you are a rape victim a Mongrel dude another thief and just so happen you are in my land America.check pan american conference of 1928 where the families of nations gave drew ali a mandate to retrieve lands stolen by the U.S and conspirators like you. all of you are phony and finite minded,I care nothin about africa or india or palestine>I do care about a bunch of illegal foreignors and black chattle property doing business on my land and not paying tribute,now you go back and get educated on what a moorish american is(a true American citizen, aboriginal), and trust me when the U.S is carted off like the Avatar movie his negro black and colored will be excused too as well as other faulty business men like your self,Desert Mongrel P.S stop the chicanery an the bafoonery your time is up puppets
You're an idiotic Moorish cultist... Drew Ali was a sociopath and scum. You are babbling nonsense, fool. Learn some real history. I know what a “Moorish American” is... a FANTASY created by a lunatic!

You're a marginal fringe nutcase. Get therapy and then an education. As it is, you are pointless and of no use to anyone.

“Imposter”,“rape victim”? Are you assuming I'm Mexican? So Native Americans aren't really native here? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You should go on TV as a comedy act.
moor83

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

NearFuture wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting post more proof please
More than 25 years earlier than Menendez, famed conquistador Hernando De Soto led his expeditionary army on a historic march through the Aboriginal American interior. They marveled at the many similarities to Moorish art and architecture the American Natives displayed. The explorers left numerous accounts of encounters with the unexpected items in their narratives. The European (Spaniards) wrote about the American Native made "Moorish Mats," "Moorish Darts," and Moorish Architecture. The early American Ethnologists postulated heavily upon whether or not the iconographic items were the result of iconic memory or more modern influences. 2 generations later, Smithsonian officials would uncover in an ancient Indian Burial Mound what was described as a deceased Native American found in Carthaginian Armor and would document it in the Director's annual Bureau of Ethnology Report of 1882.

aztec first colony was malinalco...mali--nalco..kinda like englands first american colony new england, or new amsterdam...u mean to tell me these aztecs on arrival named their colony after mali by coincidence.

and for all these fools talking about moors were fair skinned people...why would the spanish call the aztecs moors and the aztecs according to the spanish writings were very dark skinned people.

http://books.google.com/books...

moteczuma explaining his lords and they come from a place where the sun rises.....

u see none of these trolls talk about that...why is the aztecs telling you they come from a place where teh sun rises and they are on the coast of eastern mexico...so they can't be talking about the bering straight...wake up people

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

king Ra-oh wrote:
<quoted text>yes true they were not black because according to science black means death and absence of light they were (men of original race)M.O.O.R) clown stop using colors like a child wheres your education any men of original race is not mixed is not caucasian and dumb black people have not a clue because you can only go back to slavery to find your beginings you should be discussing what concentration camp you will be living on because if you dont have a nationality and you are not in america lawfully you will not live in Al moroc aka all djoining islands aka amexem aka Mrc aka America whos going back to africa now B...hes
Lots of genocidal threats there, boy. Try to implement your madness and you'll have a bullet in the brain. I hope I'm the one who puts it there.

We all know what we're talking about referring to “black” Moors. Most Moors were Berbers, and not black.

YOU are a mixture of West-Central African slave with NW European. Not a Moor. Not a Hebrew. Not an Olmec. Not Native American. Just a confused Afroyank fool.

Get a real education, fool.
LION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!!????
Do you ACTUALLY 'think' that's a good argument!?
Are you seriously trying to get us to 'blink' because YOU happen to have this OUTRAGEOUSLY absurd,
and tight fistedly held notion,
that those heraldic images of 'Little-Black-Sambos',
is, SOMEHOW,
actually going to trump(?) each and every single DNA STUDY that has EVER been conducted; even though they ALWAYS have concluded that the basic genetic make up of those North Africans has NOT changed significantly, since the Holocene Period!!???
Apparently, that is EXACTLY what you are saying, so,
YOU LOSE, because that's just absurd.
Then you should be able to qoute someone of the era describing an early moor as nonblack.
You see I have shut this shurivi character up. He knows the truth.
LION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The khazars were a turkish tribe of muslims who were in early europe and there were europeans who had converted to islam after the moorish invasion.
And most of the berbers you are referring to were black african berbers.
Anyway, stop beating around the bush and answer me.
Why are thre no moorish coat of arms with middle eastern types on them? All of the faces onmoorish coat of arms are black african types. Why is this?

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

moor83 wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 25 years earlier than Menendez, famed conquistador Hernando De Soto led his expeditionary army on a historic march through the Aboriginal American interior. They marveled at the many similarities to Moorish art and architecture the American Natives displayed. The explorers left numerous accounts of encounters with the unexpected items in their narratives. The European (Spaniards) wrote about the American Native made "Moorish Mats," "Moorish Darts," and Moorish Architecture. The early American Ethnologists postulated heavily upon whether or not the iconographic items were the result of iconic memory or more modern influences. 2 generations later, Smithsonian officials would uncover in an ancient Indian Burial Mound what was described as a deceased Native American found in Carthaginian Armor and would document it in the Director's annual Bureau of Ethnology Report of 1882.
aztec first colony was malinalco...mali--nalco..kinda like englands first american colony new england, or new amsterdam...u mean to tell me these aztecs on arrival named their colony after mali by coincidence.
and for all these fools talking about moors were fair skinned people...why would the spanish call the aztecs moors and the aztecs according to the spanish writings were very dark skinned people.
http://books.google.com/books...
moteczuma explaining his lords and they come from a place where the sun rises.....
u see none of these trolls talk about that...why is the aztecs telling you they come from a place where teh sun rises and they are on the coast of eastern mexico...so they can't be talking about the bering straight...wake up people
Now days, there is no such thing as a ~TRUTH~ that can not be found through a legitimate well substantiated site on the Internet.

It's the, now standard cop-out, for FØØLISH Afro-Centrists to claim that their so-called ~truths~ can only be found in the pages of some obscure library book.

The absolute TRUTH about a REAL truth, is that such things will invariably be plastered throughout the pages of the legitimate internet.

Just 'cause you say someone wrote a book about...(((PLEASE)))don't make me laugh.

Take your dúmb áss 'book' and shove it, if you please, but don't expect to 'get by' around HERE, with THAT laughable Afro-Centric búllshít.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,841 - 14,860 of19,816
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

349 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min Shalimarr 111,395
Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 7 min guest 1,952
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min No Surprize 1,034,091
Another white pedophile hollywood director 14 min GET A CLUE 29
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 17 min jose is a wanker 80
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 33 min Bigsmoke 67,761
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Punchojr 88,660
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 1 hr dev143 2,383
Are whitegirls attracted to blackguys?? 5 hr Artitype 89