|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Jabba Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly. No race of men likes a ball busting woman. Some Black women readily admit. That they tame down their act. When dating outside of their race. Especially for white men. Which IMO plays into why they stay married longer. Because the women choose to stay. Irregardless of whatever issues are going on in the marriage. But that is another topic. lol
Muslims control their women with religion, and clothing. Western men. All we can do is basically slut shame women or vote with our feet.
Very interesting post.

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

monkey shines wrote:
Some angry people are in here. I thought the blacks were a musical happy people. Like the zip pity do da guy.
This is absolutely hilarious!!! LOL!

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

sniffy the coon hound wrote:
Basically I think it's because they have some gross features. Their skin is very dry or looks rubbery like a divers wet suit. Then they get those bumps on their faces from shaving. From there many times there is a light smell even when they are washed. Throw the wire brush hair in and you have a walking scrub brush. The fact that the vast majority are allergic to work and 81% of black kids have a non existent father is another reason. That's from the US government by the way. The fact that one out of three black males under 40 is either in jail, on probation or parole kind of makes a statement. Rampant disrespect of women in their music even their babies momma. Low income and a passion for shiny objects like rims and fake diamond earrings.
Lol...*Step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath and chill the f**k out*... Summer is finally here!
sniffy the coon hound wrote:
The list could go on and on but I think it's pretty clear to most. So now let's hear what a horrible person I am for telling the truth. Also don't forget to call me white trash and fat all of which I am not but if it makes you fell better my dark friends then go ahead.
If you think that any of the above is going put women off of black men-you have learned absolutely nothing about women!

LMBAO!

“By any means necessary!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men place a higher value on easy sex and submissiveness than race when it comes to women.
As long as BM consider other races of women to me more submissive than BW, they will continue to date out in large numbers, and pro black women will end up alone. BW need to be examining their options as men from our race are not showing us preference.
For god's sake........RUN.......get out while you can! And take as many as you can recruit and secure romantic asylum for on the other side and please ignore any instinct you may have to look over your shoulder; don't give us another thought. Posterity shall remember you kindly for your having so selflessly given of yourself and saving the sisters from a burning, sinking vessel!

Afterall, you guys have been so poorly recompensed for your unyieldiny fealty and spiritual investment in our happiness over the years, only to receive negative rates of return on your investments. We are obviously not the men that co-stars with you as leading lady in your nightly dreams, so don't waste another minute of your precious youth on our knuckleheaded Azzes!

As far as the Pro black sisters are concerned, we'll see if we can find soome suitable romantic adoption placement program for them so that they may be matched with the oh so few, quality brothers who don't overly emphasis sex or demand submissiveness (selfish niccas...how dare they?). It'll be tough, but I'm sure we'll come up with something.

If we need to sign any release forms or attest to your impeachable integrity or superior quality of femininity; please let us know the date and time, though you might wanna think about that, considering our poor standing in the eyes of the rest of the world.

And just think, in your blissful, perfectly synergistic world with your non black partners; having rescued you and your sorority sisters from an excruciatingly painful romantic death, you will no longer have to expend precious energy concerning yourself with our inferior brand of masculinity! Hurry, I say......before your best years beome a mere glimpse in the review mirrow!

Draws back curtains and peeps out the window.........Are they gone yet? Somebody Queue the Music!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Kineta wrote:
Yall black ass niccas aint shit!!! My skin colour is hight yellow tan,
Do you want a gold medal for this phenomenal achievement?
Kineta wrote:
all the haters give me the dirty look down....lol but who cares. Thank god Iam not a tar baby with a bitter outlook on life. Im a lipstick lesbian from "Texas" black girls got the most ugliest pussies and faces and Attitudes anyone could ever deal with. Not to mention their possessive insecure personalities. I love white women.
Nope, but you are a "high yellow tan" with a bitter outlook!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake........RUN.......get out while you can! And take as many as you can recruit and secure romantic asylum for on the other side and please ignore any instinct you may have to look over your shoulder; don't give us another thought. Posterity shall remember you kindly for your having so selflessly given of yourself and saving the sisters from a burning, sinking vessel!
Afterall, you guys have been so poorly recompensed for your unyieldiny fealty and spiritual investment in our happiness over the years, only to receive negative rates of return on your investments. We are obviously not the men that co-stars with you as leading lady in your nightly dreams, so don't waste another minute of your precious youth on our knuckleheaded Azzes!
As far as the Pro black sisters are concerned, we'll see if we can find soome suitable romantic adoption placement program for them so that they may be matched with the oh so few, quality brothers who don't overly emphasis sex or demand submissiveness (selfish niccas...how dare they?). It'll be tough, but I'm sure we'll come up with something.
If we need to sign any release forms or attest to your impeachable integrity or superior quality of femininity; please let us know the date and time, though you might wanna think about that, considering our poor standing in the eyes of the rest of the world.
And just think, in your blissful, perfectly synergistic world with your non black partners; having rescued you and your sorority sisters from an excruciatingly painful romantic death, you will no longer have to expend precious energy concerning yourself with our inferior brand of masculinity! Hurry, I say......before your best years beome a mere glimpse in the review mirrow!
Draws back curtains and peeps out the window.........Are they gone yet? Somebody Queue the Music!
.... said LousianaEmperor the fraudalent criminal nut.....

blk men are the most jealous, territorial men out there and would go ABSOLUTELY berserk if blk women start snuggling up to non blk men in their faces...

or even walking with non blk men on a regular basis.....

you're such a fraudalent liar on every level.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men place a higher value on easy sex and submissiveness than race when it comes to women.
As long as BM consider other races of women to me more submissive than BW, they will continue to date out in large numbers, and pro black women will end up alone. BW need to be examining their options as men from our race are not showing us preference.
You must understand why black woman aren't as submissive as other women. Their strength was needed in order for our race to survive. The feminist movement in this country was a joke to bw because they always worked! They had too. They didn't want to leave their kids or give up the traditional role of wife and mother but in order for their families to survive, they had to. This strength has been passed on through the generations and to my mind isn't a negative but a positive. What you're saying is bw should give up their strength and I say hell no! A strong man can handle a strong woman. The two will compliment each other and a man who knows his worth isn't intimidated by a strong woman but proud of her.

Submissive in bed? Hell yes! I've got no problem with the man on top (as long as I can ride once in awhile) however, trying to be something you're not in order to please a man with low-self esteem (and that's what it is if the man needs you to be submissive) is crazy. Women in love will show that love and respect when it's reciprocal.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
.... said LousianaEmperor the fraudalent criminal nut.....
blk men are the most jealous, territorial men out there and would go ABSOLUTELY berserk if blk women start snuggling up to non blk men in their faces...
or even walking with non blk men on a regular basis.....
you're such a fraudalent liar on every level.
CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK.....PECK, PECK, PECK.....NAG, NAG, NAG! We just want set down and enjoy the fcking game! Is that asking too much?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love. Your humor

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

monkey shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to keep the fat chicks or the white trash away from my negro friends those women are looking to get screwed over.
Speaking of being "screwed over", how many beautiful black women do you see with broke-ass white men living in trailer parks?.... You can count the amount on one "FINGER"... No non-white woman wants a white man unless he has something financial to offer... White men are used, they have to pay for pu**y all the way to the bank, lol.
monkey shines wrote:
<quoted text>
You see it everyday in the courts. He took my money and won't see his kids. Then there is the buck standing there rolling his eyes saying to the judge. I've been looking for work she gave me the money and my favorite. I ain't got a way to get to see them kids I ain't gots da money. I was just stating a fact.
What about the 60% of married white men who end-up getting "BUTT RAPED" by their ex-wives in the divorce courts-losing more than half of their wealth and maybe their house and car. Plus, they end-up handing over a third of their weekly pay check for child maintenance on children that they are only allowed to see on weekends, lol...

Raped by the courts..... Bloody Mugs!

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

pre-nup baby...Iron clad and BU113TPROOF!
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of being "screwed over", how many beautiful black women do you see with broke-ass white men living in trailer parks?.... You can count the amount on one "FINGER"... No non-white woman wants a white man unless he has something financial to offer... White men are used, they have to pay for pu**y all the way to the bank, lol.
<quoted text>
What about the 60% of married white men who end-up getting "BUTT RAPED" by their ex-wives in the divorce courts-losing more than half of their wealth and maybe their house and car. Plus, they end-up handing over a third of their weekly pay check for child maintenance on children that they are only allowed to see on weekends, lol...
Raped by the courts..... Bloody Mugs!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I love. Your humor
Says she....one of the funniest muthaf.....I mean ladies on this joint!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

BU113TPROOF wrote:
pre-nup baby...Iron clad and BU113TPROOF!<quoted text>
DING DING!!!
Pre Nups LOL wrote:
Pre-nuptial agreements are not legally binding and despite the case highlighted recently, the Court is not bound by them.
http://www.kirwanssolicitors.co.uk/family-law...

KERCHINGGGGG!!!

DIVORCED WOMEN=1
DIVORCED MAN =0

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I would only assume someone with hemroids knows how to get them.... so you just confessed your wife eats your arse out nasty..... besides no one unloads in my face thats my money maker... he blast off where he is suppose to B.C. all day haha....
No one care about your fake boyfriend being white ..he's got to be a loser or your lying because you make way to much out of it to be a real thing (way to thirsty)your probably some fat ugly beyotch living a horny lonely miserable existance /= poor ghetto gagger

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry, I say......before your best years beome a mere glimpse in the review mirrow! Music!
too late for that..........hehehehehe)

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK.....PECK, PECK, PECK.....NAG, NAG, NAG! We just want set down and enjoy the fcking game! Is that asking too much?
Lol, carol is completely bonkers (meaning crazy). She once accused me of being an "FBI agent"-even though I live in London/England!

LMBAO.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care because be many of you black men are delusional if you think the average broke or cheap black men are getting the the top grade white women.
Don't worry about blk men, they don't won't (as an individual don't stereotype all though that's what you do)fck off dumb beyotch ..forever the broken record /=

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You found it :) It was hidden away on an obscure thread far from the spot light but you found it :)
I love when you're funny, I enjoyed every word...wonderful :)

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>too late for that..........hehehehehe)
But in the words of Jesse....We must keep hope alive! LOL!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, carol is completely bonkers (meaning crazy). She once accused me of being an "FBI agent"-even though I live in London/England!
LMBAO.
Black man...can you imagine living with her azz? She'd have a m$thfckr volunteering to go to jail! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 720 of865
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

380 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,034,294
Somali and Eritrean Black Women Got The Whole P... 2 min nave 392
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,713
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min Layla Queen 67,819
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 12 min xxxrayted 117
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 17 min Jorja Fox 17,513
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 18 min BrownEboy 140
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Panza 111,718
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 5 hr Genevieve11 2,413
•••
•••
•••
•••