White parents beat daughter for dating black man

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 31)

Showing posts 601 - 620 of894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#672
Aug 18, 2012
 
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>my observation is that most BM are in sexual relations with fat WW you never see BM with thin WW. BM likes thick women but BM definition of thick for WW is anything over 230 lbs.
Don't be obsessed with bm we don't won't u..only Queens need apply (=

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#673
Aug 18, 2012
 
Capree wrote:
<quoted text> I am not seeking conversation from but is trying to convince bm in general to carry themselves better because you all help represent the black race which I am a part of.
Your not a part of any black race ..your only blk with your troll a#$ when you try to damage and slander black people and than you look in the mirror and you have your wht sheet over your body if you take it off your wht trash homeless man (=

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#674
Aug 18, 2012
 
hateuall wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree and Yarde are related . they live in the same mental insitution , specially made for negroes that lost their minds.
C/S
OregonSux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#675
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Good for them,she needed a beating for dating that monkey.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#676
Aug 18, 2012
 
How many maceos does it take to change a light bulb??????????

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#677
Aug 18, 2012
 
Klaus666 wrote:
How many maceos does it take to change a light bulb??????????
That depends on how far Latrell has shoved the lamp up Klaus666's ass.
Jannette

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#678
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the damage to her relationship with her family has already been done.
I know you personally disagree Jannette, but I Suspect that when he saw her getting punched in the face by her dad, that black guy may have realised he could be the only family she has left.
Oh please they are dating,they might even have moved on to other loves,in the next two years.So however loyal her now boyfriend feels now,he might by mutual agreement between the two,move on to different dates in the next 2 or so years,that's what 17,and 18 year olds do.I'm sure you know that boyfriends,and girlfriends come and go,but your parents are permanent.
Also it is very likely that if her dad struck her this time,then it is likely that he has hit her before,for prior infractions,he just is a violent person.But she was from prior physical attacks not disowned,and so probably,though,her dad was angry this time,like he has been before,his disowning her would have been short lived. Now if it went to the extent that she married this black dude,then her father being dead set against interacial marriage,might then disown her for a long time(stop speaking to her).But even then,family usually only disown each other to the
point where they stop speaking and coming over for thanksgiving dinner,but let an emergency occur where they are desparately needed,and they are right there by their loved ones side.
Niko

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#679
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OregonSux wrote:
Good for them,she needed a beating for dating that monkey.
You should be ashamed of yourself. People like you need to look at themselves in the mirror because nobody (unless korean I believe) is fully the race they believe they are. I know exactly my ancestry maybe you should look up your own!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#681
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please they are dating,they might even have moved on to other loves,in the next two years.So however loyal her now boyfriend feels now,he might by mutual agreement between the two,move on to different dates in the next 2 or so years,that's what 17,and 18 year olds do.I'm sure you know that boyfriends,and girlfriends come and go,but your parents are permanent.
Also it is very likely that if her dad struck her this time,then it is likely that he has hit her before,for prior infractions,he just is a violent person.But she was from prior physical attacks not disowned,and so probably,though,her dad was angry this time,like he has been before,his disowning her would have been short lived. Now if it went to the extent that she married this black dude,then her father being dead set against interacial marriage,might then disown her for a long time(stop speaking to her).But even then,family usually only disown each other to the
point where they stop speaking and coming over for thanksgiving dinner,but let an emergency occur where they are desparately needed,and they are right there by their loved ones side.
These are small town British white men we are talking about.
Both the mother and father reacted violently, The guy's 50 and still feels like that and he found a wife who also feels like that.
This isn't just parents who were "disappointed" or "annoyed" I think it goes much deeper...the father said she's "brought shame on his family". Very telling words.
You may think he's not serious, but i think the father is very serious and will be more bitter when he gets out of jail.
I think he's already diswoned her.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#682
Aug 19, 2012
 
Jannette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please they are dating,they might even have moved on to other loves,in the next two years.So however loyal her now boyfriend feels now,he might by mutual agreement between the two,move on to different dates in the next 2 or so years,that's what 17,and 18 year olds do.I'm sure you know that boyfriends,and girlfriends come and go,but your parents are permanent.
Also it is very likely that if her dad struck her this time,then it is likely that he has hit her before,for prior infractions,he just is a violent person.But she was from prior physical attacks not disowned,and so probably,though,her dad was angry this time,like he has been before,his disowning her would have been short lived. Now if it went to the extent that she married this black dude,then her father being dead set against interacial marriage,might then disown her for a long time(stop speaking to her).But even then,family usually only disown each other to the
point where they stop speaking and coming over for thanksgiving dinner,but let an emergency occur where they are desparately needed,and they are right there by their loved ones side.
Also, from what I know of Muslim families, when a girl gets disowned she loses contact with the whole family.
And after a few years the family don't know anything about that person anymore, so they wouldnt even know if an emergency has happened.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#684
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NO SYMPATHY 4 CRACKKKERS wrote:
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS BECAUSE IF I HAD A DAUGHTER AND SHE BROUGHT HOME SOME CRACKKKER WHITE BOY OR ANY OTHER NON BLACK MEN I'D DISOWN HER!!!!
How come this doesn't surprise me. Many black men abandon their kids just for being BORN! You're lucky if you see just ONE of then taking their son or daughter out for an ice cream cone or to the zoo.

I'm black and not afraid to say that.
fedupwiththemess

Haymarket, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#685
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

White parents are mean and hateful

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#686
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be obsessed with bm we don't won't u..only Queens need apply (=
Do you mean "Asain" queens?! Last time I checked, your preference aren't black girls.
Lisa

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#687
Aug 19, 2012
 
I believe the parents were shocked at a man in the house. The daughter wasn't being forthright with her parents.

It doesn't matter if he was black or white.

Although, there is a racial component to this case.

She is quite pretty.
Avatar

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688
Aug 19, 2012
 
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
How come this doesn't surprise me. Many black men abandon their kids just for being BORN! You're lucky if you see just ONE of then taking their son or daughter out for an ice cream cone or to the zoo.
I'm black and not afraid to say that.
That's a most likely why these parents were mad at this women. They didn't want to see her alone with a mixed race child and no white men wanting to date her anymore.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#689
Aug 19, 2012
 
Lisa wrote:
I believe the parents were shocked at a man in the house. The daughter wasn't being forthright with her parents.
It doesn't matter if he was black or white.
Although, there is a racial component to this case.
She is quite pretty.
Her father balled up his fist and punched her in the mother, this sounds more like outrage from his daughter being with a black man than just shock because a 18 year old woman had a male friend over.

True they are her parent but there is a certain line of respect parents and their grown kid must have for one another when the kid reaches adulthood. She is 18 and is an adult free to make her own decisions without getting her parent's permission. If her parent don't like her behavior then they have the right to evict her from their home but at no time do they have to right to beat her just like they don't the right to hit a strange woman on the strange. Her father is a woman better.

All of the racial slurs they shouted indicates that race does matter a great deal.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#690
Aug 19, 2012
 
Corrections

If her parent don't like her behavior then they have the right to evict her from their home but at no time do they have to right to beat her just like they don't the right to hit a strange woman on the street. Her father is a woman beater.
fedupwiththemess

Haymarket, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#691
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Typical hateful barbaric behavior of white parents. Where is the love? White parents face a FACT. Your lilly white daughters LOVE THEM SOME BLACK MANDINGO MEN!!! They are going to have at least 2 in their lifetime. Black manding dingaling is good!
fedupwiththemess

Haymarket, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692
Aug 19, 2012
 
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
How come this doesn't surprise me. Many black men abandon their kids just for being BORN! You're lucky if you see just ONE of then taking their son or daughter out for an ice cream cone or to the zoo.
I'm black and not afraid to say that.
True that. Something is very wrong with black men.
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#693
Aug 19, 2012
 
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA!!
Man you're going overboard with this anti-black woman tirade. It almost sounds funny it's so deranged. Whatever you do, don't EVER say you hate black women to the point of DESPISING all of them. You don't know what the future will hold. YOu have no idea of who you will need some day or who your loved ones will need. I understand indifference and frustration. I don't agree with them in this context, but I understand.
Slow down and THINK about what you are saying here, because it's really a mirror into your own self.
Wise, wise words old boy. Ohh!! cry, cry the beloved race!! Lafa elihle kakhulu!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 601 - 620 of894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••