1 - 20 of 770 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2010
This is for the brothers to come in and tell what you love about your black women....

Their was a thread made on your behalf, so lets do it right.....

I dedicate this thread to my wife and the future black woman in my daughter, and all black women everywhere!

A Black Woman's Smile:

I Love Black Women

I LOVE Black women because they are the mothers of our
Black future.

I love Black women because of their
enduring strength, a strength that at times has risen
above the failures of Black fathers.

I love their
curly hair, their braided hair, their straightened and
even kinky hair.

I love their full lips and, of
course, their brown sugar skin.

But most of all, I
love Black women because I am the product of a Black
woman. Black men are born of Black women and
influenced by the Black women in their lives.

I have
to love Black women in order for me to love myself."

D- Angelo

Black Love And Unity Forever

BAPF

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“***The Brightest Light***”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2010
Beautiful!! We love y'all tooooooooo!
((mauh))

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQK2RCTARB3JH...

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#3 Mar 1, 2010
I love black womens beautiful smiles, their brown thick skin that comes in many shades of brown, your natural hair, their thick juicy lips, their curves, their peachy booties, and my favorite, their cute chubby-wubby cheeks!LOL!

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2010
11Bastet11 wrote:
Beautiful!! We love y'all tooooooooo!
((mauh))
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQK2RCTARB3JH...
Beautiful, if you can touch just one brother or sister that comes across things such as this, then its always worth it....it'll domino outward....;)

BAPF

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
I love black womens beautiful smiles, their brown thick skin that comes in many shades of brown, your natural hair, their thick juicy lips, their curves, their peachy booties, and my favorite, their cute chubby-wubby cheeks!LOL!
Yes Sir...lol....on point mack bro....

BAPF!
Hornyblackdude

Pensacola, FL

#6 Mar 1, 2010
I cant stand the ugly bald bitches. I prefer women who have hair.

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#7 Mar 1, 2010
Beautiful thread, 216, thank you :) We love you too.

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2010
Hornyblackdude wrote:
I cant stand the ugly bald bitches. I prefer women who have hair.
You prefer to sex your animals or daughters.....its a long historical and present day act of you pale skins.....

BAPF

Since: Nov 08

Toronto, Canada

#9 Mar 1, 2010
I haven't seen one of these threads in a while. NICE.

Physically, I love a black woman's skin, lips, soft features, dark eyes, her hair, her thick legs and all that comes with it, lol.

Mentally, I love her strength, her intelligence, her sense of pride, her respect, her ability to share her opinions, her kindness, her love, her support, her ability to lead without calling herself the leader

Culturally, I love the fact that she can understand me and I can understand her. We can relate to each other's struggles and situations. We can just vibe well together and she provides me a sense of comfort.

I'll always have love for a good black woman.

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#10 Mar 1, 2010
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
Beautiful thread, 216, thank you :) We love you too.
Thats the only way......;)

BAPF

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2010
king_spade wrote:
I haven't seen one of these threads in a while. NICE.
Physically, I love a black woman's skin, lips, soft features, dark eyes, her hair, her thick legs and all that comes with it, lol.
Mentally, I love her strength, her intelligence, her sense of pride, her respect, her ability to share her opinions, her kindness, her love, her support, her ability to lead without calling herself the leader
Culturally, I love the fact that she can understand me and I can understand her. We can relate to each other's struggles and situations. We can just vibe well together and she provides me a sense of comfort.
I'll always have love for a good black woman.
Very Nice!!

Yea i made it in response to the sister from jersey who made one for the brothers, so its only fitting

BAPF

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#12 Mar 1, 2010
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Sir...lol....on point mack bro....
BAPF!
LOL You got that right! Our black queens are the best and no other race of women can measure up to their splendor and greatness!
Stinky Blacks

Cathedral City, CA

#13 Mar 1, 2010
I don't blame the male slaves from avoiding thier female couterparts at all. Very foul. Very nasty.

“Mad Izm”

Cleveland, OH

#14 Mar 1, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You got that right! Our black queens are the best and no other race of women can measure up to their splendor and greatness!
well theomeaup, when they go artificial....lol...which is why sisters need to understand their true natural beauty is beneath no one....

The white woman has to get fake breasts, go tan, they get braids now....lol....the white woman has to do all that just to attract something....LOL...whereas you leave the white woman bland, and she is just a dehydrated mess of bones.....

Our women have curves, the sensual lips, the the bronze skin tone, which makes her look ever more radiant than some pale skin woman who has no color to her, our women have naturally comforting breasts,( i can attest to this, as my wife's give me much comfort everyday....lol...;)

But on the real, i don't know why any brother would choose an artificial mess of a being over their beautiful and voluptious and curvy sisters.....smh....

I remember when i was growing up, and me and the brothers would be kickin it or what not, we'd run through the burbs to some spots and we'd see white girls or some other females, but we never wanted no piece of em, we always wanted a sister, and when you spot a sister with all that curve and beauty, you melt....lol.....

When that sister walks past, your neck and body would just do a 360 or just give you that ooooomph, like you're were takin over by a spirit or somethin....if you feel what i'm sayin....hahahahaha!

Man thats the beauty and aura of the black woman, and it can't be beat!

BAPF

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2010
WE LOOOOVE YALL TOO!!! BEAUTIFUL NUBIAN MEN(ALL shades)

Black Man

AOL

#16 Mar 1, 2010
We love how we can borrow your car and put 100,000 miles on it. Suckas!

“From the mind of a...”

Since: Jan 10

"STRONG Black sista!"

#17 Mar 1, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
Well, I must say... you just described me to a "T"!! LOL...(except I don't come in multiple shades... I'm just one shade of brown).... especially the "chubby-wubby cheeks" part! Lol...:0)....
Just messing with you! But the cheek comment did pleasantly surprise me....
LOL

AOL

#18 Mar 1, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
Your avatar looks like one of the DC snipers!

Level 4

Oured,Osea

#19 Mar 1, 2010
BlackPrincesa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I must say... you just described me to a "T"!! LOL...(except I don't come in multiple shades... I'm just one shade of brown).... especially the "chubby-wubby cheeks" part! Lol...:0)....
Just messing with you! But the cheek comment did pleasantly surprise me....
LOL Yeah, I'm a huge fan of a black woman's cheeks.I just love playing with them and cuddling up with a sista and telling them how cute they are!;):)
LOL

AOL

#20 Mar 1, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Yeah, I'm a huge fan of a black woman's cheeks.I just love playing with them and cuddling up with a sista and telling them how cute they are!;):)
Thats why so many of you have HIV. Thats all you want to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min African AE 24,237
UC Davis: Black males more likely to be pedophiles (Oct '11) 7 min Michele 23
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min Truth Hurts 4,745
Students of Color Now Majority In Public Schools 12 min Colbert 57
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Jon 1,100,626
…”Aaaand, It’s Gone!” 26 min Da Thresher 8
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 38 min historian 8522 2,350
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr Diva 3,297
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 3 hr Diva 361
There's A War On The Black Male 5 hr Crown 560
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 hr Felistas 2,106
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••