France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Attai1 seems nice at a first glance, but is he really? the fact that he claims proudly he s a white boy and the repetitive military way he writes let suppose a typical internal frustration of racist people. So i wonder if he s not a two-faced person who hides his racism deep inside him because he cannot express it currently. I mean in the 50s,when blacks were powerless,he could have been part of those deferred racists without being frightened of reprisals. But curremtly he cannot, so he d rather calm things down and be friend with us. But deep down inside,in his genes,he s racist... So according to you bros,is attai1 a hidden subdued racist?
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

yop wrote:
Attai1 seems nice at a first glance, but is he really? the fact that he claims proudly he s a white boy and the repetitive military way he writes let suppose a typical internal frustration of racist people. So i wonder if he s not a two-faced person who hides his racism deep inside him because he cannot express it currently. I mean in the 50s,when blacks were powerless,he could have been part of those deferred racists without being frightened of reprisals. But curremtly he cannot, so he d rather calm things down and be friend with us. But deep down inside,in his genes,he s racist... So according to you bros,is attai1 a hidden subdued racist?
Of course attai is a racist. He's black.

He's also the same poster as Savant.
Shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Attai aka Savant aka Bootie Warrior!!! is a weird old man whos not willing to express hes h8 of YT in a normal way so he waste time with hes passive agressive awhitboi idiocy.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course attai is a racist. He's black.
He's also the same poster as Savant.
It's so obvious he is black. Why he continues to try and make people think he is white is because he started a lie and doesn't know how to finish it.
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If he were black,why would he claim so repetitively that he s white?

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It's so obvious he is black. Why he continues to try and make people think he is white is because he started a lie and doesn't know how to finish it.
He's white but not your kind of white- hurts don't it ?

“Happy Zimmerman Day!!”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

He is not White, he is savant, amongst other posters here.

S/he's not even French, if she/he were their English would have improved a lot with his/her continual posting over the years in an English language forum.

attai1 is a White as my first shit of the day, and as informative. I have noticed over the years that at least three prominent black posters here claim to have met him/her, and so they know attai1 ia White. These are people from all over the US, how often does ANY poster here ever meet up with another poster?

No, the folks that say they have meet him are caught up in the lie, and I believe that they are the same poster or at least an email/PM circle, either way, it is VERY important to them for attai1 to be seen as White, a few online reputations here would collapse if it were proven otherwise.

He will slip up one day, you can be sure of that, apparently S/He did once in a deleted thread, back in the days when you could get a post deleted for $19.99...

Anyway, what does it matter? The important people, the White folks, don't believe the bullshit story and the Negroes, as always, are of no consequence.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
He's white but not your kind of white- hurts don't it ?
No he's not. And neither are you.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>No he's not. And neither are you.
Not your kind of white

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

he is white
but he became black and he want to be black
hhhhh

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

yop wrote:
This post not seems but is ... insane.
Deprived of any logic.

the usual redneck nonsense i guess ?

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your kind of white
Brilliant sir, thank you : cosign 100%.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

obamahamza08 wrote:
he is white
but he became black and he want to be black
hhhhh
Sir, that is nice of you.

i could not tell i'm Black in my head : certainly i want to be as close as possible in my mindset and reject whiteness as fiercely as i can.

i'm not a "nice person" with rednecks and KKKracker KKKlan guys. For sure.

a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sand_-cracker wrote:
He is white, but with conscience.
Sir,

it speaks volume on Amerikkka that a white with a conscience - and Black teachers - is given a thread because it seems sooooo unusual.

Amazing. and the same keep telling to Black people : "slavery, get over it", "it's the past", America is color blind etc.

a whiteboi

“THE HIGH COUNTRY”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Of course the natives on this forum like this clown. He's a fucking stoolie if there ever was one.

I might buy him a year's supply of Chap-Stick....because he kisses so much BLACK ASS on here , his lips must be chapped as hell.

He doesn't know the meaning of being objective when discussing Blacks and their issues.

I believe this guy is actually some refugee from some malaria-stricken dump in Africa , like Senegal , living on benefit in France. He'll slip up one of these days and the truth will come out.
Frank

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

yop wrote:
GO TO HELL!!! You SUBHUMAN NEANDERTHAL!!!

“"WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE"”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

THE GREAT WHITE WORLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deprived of any logic.
a whiteboi
attai1,

My Negro brother, why did you stop sending me PMs?

Was it because you started to see the error of your ways in pretending to be one of our White betters?

How is your mentoring coming along? My White mentor has now taught me why, as a Negro, I was worthless, and how I can redeem myself by accepting that we Negroes are a pestilence to our White betters society, and upon acceptance that we are the root of all our problems, our purer hearts start to allow enlightenment, education and selflessness, like our White betters.

Feel free to PM me if you have any queries about how to break yourself free from the evil black matrix.

Always happy to help edify a fellow Negro.

a black boi

“"WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE"”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

THE GREAT WHITE WORLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
Of course the natives on this forum like this clown. He's a fucking stoolie if there ever was one.
I might buy him a year's supply of Chap-Stick....because he kisses so much BLACK ASS on here , his lips must be chapped as hell.
He doesn't know the meaning of being objective when discussing Blacks and their issues.
I believe this guy is actually some refugee from some malaria-stricken dump in Africa , like Senegal , living on benefit in France. He'll slip up one of these days and the truth will come out.
Sir,

He is not in France, that is why he has France typed into his location in his profile. He is also not French, even when he is in a French language thread he refers to we fellow Negroes as Sir and ends posts with a white boi. No Frenchman would answer someone in a French language thread with "Sir" it is a sin, they hate the English!! His first word would be "Monsieur" IF he were really French.

So, attai1 is an American Negro, pretending to be a White Frenchman. I have been trying for a while now to get him to see the error of his ways, as a lowly Negro he can never be White.

a black boi
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deprived of any logic.
a whiteboi
maybe i ve stripped the truth once for all...
That s Why you seem hurted
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Haha. Probably a black guy from one of the former colonies of France. Maybe North Africa. Someone with a French citizenship.
What has he in common with blk,is that he does not like white, he hates Amerika. As he writes Amerikka. and:
He is saying it's much safer and better for AA to live in France. Yeah France does not have strict immigration. He hates other European countries. He might have French citizenship. But he is NOT French. He is BLACK that's why he wants blk Americans support for the blk Africans in France!
???? Non

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 108
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••