Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#353 Aug 9, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you d8mb a$$ seeing it for myself racism goes both ways in those two communities there is no fcking Victim including poor Mexican immigrants who come here to commit crimes
You just proved my point. You mention Mexican immigrants and throw a racist stereotype at them. White racists say,“blacks are criminal”, and you just said the same about Mexicans, you moron.

That makes YOU the same as any drooling redneck white racist cracka redneck, doesn't it, now? LOL!!! You stupid $hit! You are truly a worthless piece of floating drek.

You are exhibiting exactly what I'm talking about... black racism against Mexicans, which is what started the whole problem in the first place, you moron.

Yanks are FAR more racist than Mexicans, as you're demonstrating, Yank pig.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#354 Aug 9, 2012
walking boss wrote:
Dang it I knew barros was some kind commie beaner la raza puzzie boy .
Whooee remember the alamo and what Sam Houston did to your kind son yeeha do me a hat dance and put seat covers on my car greaser
I'm not Mexican, you halfwit, but I'd gladly maim you for your racism. Ven a verme, puto. Oh yeah I speak Castilian, and so to you dumbassed Yanks that makes me Mexican, right? Castilian is spoken in 2 dozen countries, however, including the USA... you stupid $hit.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#355 Aug 9, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as stupid as this Walking Redneck here...
No, you tacky Yank fatso, there is a decorum to follow in certain places, and only an arrogant obnoxious uncultured dumbed-down YANK would think they can go jumping around like an uncouth fool anywhere they like.
Yank is a race? See how stupid you are?
One aspect of Yank obnoxiousness is the blatant insulting racism black Yanks visit upon Mexican immigrants in California. I've seen this many times. It's so embarassing... seeing black Yanks act just as racist and stupid as white Yanks... DAMN, y'all both are f'ing STUPID!
whateva you no pusse gettin b().tch YOU ARE RACIST AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!!!!! Calling someone a YANK is still racist I'm American right? you low class sp$ck! Mexicans still come here and bring drugs across the border committ crime and run back to Mexico we won't even talk about the DRUG CARTELS and MEXICAN GANG BANGERS in Los Angeles. Poor San Diego was a gorgeous city now it's been run down by PEPE and friends you need to STFU always tryin to talk shi about Americans swim back home and take your drugs with you!!!!!!!!! Is that racist enough for you pinche mojado????? You are about as ignorant and stupid as they come !!!!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#356 Aug 9, 2012
Nobody gives two f()cks where you from you still a sp$ck BARROS STUPIDIO and PUTO is a Mexican word!!!!! Go fix some tapas and beat it!!!
You maaaaaaad ha ha!!!
Bigsmoke

Glasgow, UK

#357 Aug 9, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
Nobody gives two f()cks where you from you still a sp$ck BARROS STUPIDIO and PUTO is a Mexican word!!!!! Go fix some tapas and beat it!!!
You maaaaaaad ha ha!!!
Can you do the crip walk honey? I know I can.
Bigsmoke

Glasgow, UK

#358 Aug 9, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you on your knees kissing my feet?
Because you're on your knees getting it from behind by me.
Pastor Richards

United States

#359 Aug 9, 2012
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you on your knees kissing my feet?
i see the fattest,calorie consuming,FAT SOW IS HERE! ICaramba!IN BETWEEN STUFFING YOUR FAT FACE,there is time to take your fat johnsonville brat fingers and type? your lips are so big, i bet it takes an hour for you to lick them,your so FAT that when you seen a pic of the HINDENBURG on fire you thought it was hot sausage! your so morbidly fat that you use Mount Vesuvius as a bar-b-que grill! your so fat that Christopher Columbus mistakenly thought your cellulite ass was india! there is strong evidence that the Chinese constructed the great wall of China to be YOUR dental floss!. your truly are a FAT SWEAT HOG SOW!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#360 Aug 10, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you do the crip walk honey? I know I can.
and you know this hun! Where have you and my favorite topix poster been hiding?? I missed y'all and I miss your education battles
Bigsmoke

Glasgow, UK

#361 Aug 10, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> and you know this hun! Where have you and my favorite topix poster been hiding?? I missed y'all and I miss your education battles
:)

I'm still here baby, guess we've been on different threads.

Don't listen to these haters as a Londoner nobody in the UK has said a thing about Serena doing the crip walk. I don't understand the fuss just like the fuss with the gymnastic girls hair looks like American media just have a thing against black queens.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#362 Aug 10, 2012
Serena Williams C-walk remix...:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#363 Aug 10, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> whateva dude there is NOTHIN wrong with doin a dance! And no I'm not one of those it's the white mans book types it's not that serious!! You all are taking a 30 second dance waaaaay to far! So if she would of done a salsa move you wouldn't say shi so shut up I can tell you are one of those ANTI anything black types
maceo

I don't care how many profiles you use, YOU LOST YOUR HOME, YOUR LIFE CHASING WHITE WOMEN'S ASS IN YOUR OFFICE! You don't have anything to show for your life in the last 35 years other than you chased White women Office sluts!

you don't have anything to show for your loss!

Where's your Heidi Klum? Does ANAL SEX in a barnyard in Fredrick, MD count as a valid relationship?

That's almost like being an animal! Yet, you have nothing to show for your life except that you live in an apartment in Reston, VA

Shaking my head!
Alejandro Conejo Cantando

Harrisburg, PA

#364 Aug 10, 2012
Esto esta cabron!
Anonymous

Mount Morris, MI

#365 Aug 10, 2012
Axe me anything...so funny yet so dumb. people celebrating criminal anti social sub human culture. then u go on to state tasteless..classless and lawless behavior. hmmmm...tends to describe u and your friends over at penn state. anytime u want to get owned...holla at me......lmao
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#366 Aug 10, 2012
Dancing in the presence of the defeated is almost universally viewed as an extension of boasting. Boasting in turn is the characteristic of braggarts and braggarts aren't viewed too kindly in most societies and cultures.

Does that clear it up?
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#368 Aug 10, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
You maaaaaaad ha ha!!!
Tapas are from Spain, you idiot. I used to live there.

“sp$ck”---the N word for latinos

You're a black kluxer. Can I call you a “bluxer”.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#369 Aug 10, 2012
Bill wrote:
Dancing in the presence of the defeated is almost universally viewed as an extension of boasting. Boasting in turn is the characteristic of braggarts and braggarts aren't viewed too kindly in most societies and cultures.
Does that clear it up?
Very interesting take on it.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#370 Aug 10, 2012
It may have been tasteless, but I love the way that woman moves.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#371 Aug 10, 2012
So during the Presidential debate, when Romney tells an obvious lie or says something stupid (which is bound to repeatedly occur), should Obama do a crip dance and exclaim, "In your FACE, Buster!"

Of course that would be just for a Yank audience, unlike the Olympics, so tacky-assed Yanks probably wouldn't even notice...
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#372 Aug 10, 2012
Bill wrote:
Does that clear it up?
maceo

Black men don't take care of their babies and everybody knows it!

Almost 80% of Black men abandon their children from age 2 to adults!

What the hell do you expect?

Bailout Black men 2012

Stop supporting Iggers who hate Black women and children and gleefully brag about their abuses!

Move on from lowly Dumb Uneducated black males who do nothing for the race but take it down!
walking boss

Los Angeles, CA

#373 Aug 10, 2012
Dang it barros was the nambla web site closed
You old chickin hawk or are you thinking about your hero sandusky . Lmrnao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 8 min LLL 427
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 14 min Be_Real_Fool 22
Who riled up the cave apes? Break out the bananas 19 min BANANA TIME 1
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 27 min u r a Dinosaur 244
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 32 min no fatties 4 me 2,407
Destroy A System That Seeks To Destroy You 40 min Restruction 2
Sambo = Self Manifested, Black God (Feb '09) 40 min EarthSun23 6
Hahahaha ...large crowds are demonstrating in 3... 1 hr Big Knob 46
lol at dumb blacks destroying the majority blac... 1 hr lomaxx 37
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 26,570
ILLEGAL Mexicans 3 hr Rey Boricuas 487

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE