Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5722 Jul 1, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
CO-SIGN
That's just barrosnazi changing "names" and being 'are fav troll'
The new 'barrosnazi' LIE is that the African heads are..........get this "stylized" . LOL....those heads are about as "stylized" as ur "Desmond Sandiford" avatar/picture. Those heads are not only true to life sculpture, they show different Africans.
The heads on Easter Island are both uniformed and extremely "stylized".
The people(possible the natives of central America) said/thought 'we like these guys, the guys are important, lets do ROCK sculptures of them, that will last forever'.
...and to them I say thanks for showing us the truth of African presence in the Americas..... thousands of years later.
They are not true to life, moron. No human looks like that. They are exagerrated faces of Native Americans. Since you have no evidence to show an African presence... then you cannot claim those heads as African.

You can only lay claim to a low IQ and a deluded racist sense of self-importance which is a completely lie.

Yes, you're utterly worthless, boy!

There was no African presence in America, and none will be acknowledged by scholars without PROOF.

PROOF, which you utterly lack, racist boy.

You are guilty of culture-genocide crimes, for which you must pay, boy.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx0ep_nuremb...
the atlantean

Tampa, FL

#5723 Jul 1, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
CO-SIGN
That's just barrosnazi changing "names" and being 'are fav troll'
The new 'barrosnazi' LIE is that the African heads are..........get this "stylized" . LOL....those heads are about as "stylized" as ur "Desmond Sandiford" avatar/picture. Those heads are not only true to life sculpture, they show different Africans.
The heads on Easter Island are both uniformed and extremely "stylized".
The people(possible the natives of central America) said/thought 'we like these guys, the guys are important, lets do ROCK sculptures of them, that will last forever'.
...and to them I say thanks for showing us the truth of African presence in the Americas..... thousands of years later.
Those heads were debunked earlier in the thread.

Besides they look NOTHING like any west, north or central African art at anytime in its history.

Here's the thing, if Africans made them things in America, why not in Africa? NOWHERE in Africa are there similar sized heads or faces that look ANYTHING like those heads.

They are not African, anyone with no racial bias can see that. Read back through the thread and see the examples some other poster put up to prove your silly and ludicrous idea fantasy.

It seems that the only people NOT to have to to America before Columbus was Africans !!!

Tell me this, IF the Africans could travel thousands of miles to America and set up a colony - why couldn't they do the same a few hundred miles away in Madagascar? The first people to Madagascar came 4,000 miles away from the area of about Indonesia.

Africans couldn't travel a few hundred miles to a 'local' island but could travel thousands of miles to America? Bullshyt!!!

Africans have always stayed in Africa and none would have ever left without being made slaves by Arabs and Europeans...

The only 'explorers' of the human race are the Eurasian peoples. Africans are stay-at-homes.
the atlantean

Tampa, FL

#5724 Jul 1, 2012
moflard wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about this but you really should read the article before linking to it.
"There is evidence that the Vikings were in America long before him, as well as the Chinese..."
That's the author of the book, Gaoussou Diawara speaking (and he misses out Polynesians). All the BBC reports is that there's a claim and a book published about it. It doesn't judge the claim one way or another.
Of course it's bullshyt!!!

Anything Afrocentric is, if it were real then there would be no need to call it Afrocentric!!!

Personally, I don't think these people believe it themselves - no one can be that delusional and simple minded - there again - they are ghetto trash..

There is 'evidence' of nearly everyone BUT Africans getting to the Americas BEFORE Columbus.

I don't see it as a race issue, just one of genetics. The people that left Africa were genetically predisposed to be explorers and risk takers.

The stay-at-home Africans were not.

Every bit of Afrocentric bull has been debunked but so strong is the delusion that they then say that science is wrong or scientists are lying.

Made fools.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5725 Jul 1, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
So as you should be able to see, whether it was lush and rich or as dry and barren as the interior of your cranium, Arabia received the same UV radiation as Black Africa did.
So guess who those early Arabians looked like?
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newseventsimages...
<quoted text>
I already told you he was Negritic. African
<quoted text>
uV is affected by cloud cover, moron. More uV strikes the earth in a cloudless desert than in a humid lush area.

You are SO f'ing stupid, it is unbelievable, racist subhuman Afronazi 3-species-in-one boy.
moor83

Chicago Heights, IL

#5726 Jul 1, 2012
Lol there are none in Africa because the old kingdoms of Egypt is in Americas. Read Egypt's records and it leaves no doubts
trollslayer

Country Club Hills, IL

#5727 Jul 1, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not true to life, moron. No human looks like that. They are exagerrated faces of Native Americans. Since you have no evidence to show an African presence... then you cannot claim those heads as African.
You can only lay claim to a low IQ and a deluded racist sense of self-importance which is a completely lie.
Yes, you're utterly worthless, boy!
There was no African presence in America, and none will be acknowledged by scholars without PROOF.
PROOF, which you utterly lack, racist boy.
You are guilty of culture-genocide crimes, for which you must pay, boy.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx0ep_nuremb...
Boy you've already been tried in these forums and found guilty of racism, trolling, lying about African culture, I saw a thread where you Africans were not a sea-going people...liar. Even this
fake name "Sinajuavi".....is a LIE.

No....

A nuremberg hanging is the easy way out for you "BarrosSerranoNAZI". Yeah..I know U...lol. The 3 "DAGGERS"

and....

Perhaps walking the plank, with a school of sharks waiting 4 u @ the bottom, would b a fitting end to ur lies about Africa and the proven African presence in the Americas.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5728 Jul 1, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you've already been tried in these forums and found guilty of racism, trolling, lying about African culture, I saw a thread where you Africans were not a sea-going people...liar. Even this
fake name "Sinajuavi".....is a LIE.
No....
A nuremberg hanging is the easy way out for you "BarrosSerranoNAZI". Yeah..I know U...lol. The 3 "DAGGERS"
and....
Perhaps walking the plank, with a school of sharks waiting 4 u @ the bottom, would b a fitting end to ur lies about Africa and the proven African presence in the Americas.
What a moron. All the names in here are fake, you halfwit. So who in here doesn't know that Sinajuavi is Barros? LOL...

I am guilty of no racism, boy, nor trolling. I'm guilty of punking and debunking YOUR dimwitted Afronazi ass...

I said Africans weren't seafarers? Mostly they weren't... there are exceptions, though.

Perhaps if you talk your smartass to me in person you'd learn the wages of talking smack to your betters, boy.

You have no case: NO evidence for Africans in America before Columbus. NONE!

You're a culture-vulture racist, and as such eligible for whatever we feel like doing to you, boy.
trollslayer

Country Club Hills, IL

#5729 Jul 1, 2012
How many times can we put these 'zombie troll' down about the African presence in the Americas. This is like a awful, b horror movie.
Here are the "DAGGERS" to heart of these lying,vampire trolls denying and distorting the African presence on the Americas long b4 we heard the LIE about Columbus quote discovering America un-quote.
Dagger#1
What & who do these ancient ARTIFACTS LOOK LIKE???
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Dagger#2
Don't buy the "faked guy with the Afro" crap, cuz
the above vid shows small African figurines with
afros. None of these pictures/sculptures can be proven as "faked". Cuz.... They are the REAL DEAL.
http://www.bing.com/images/search ...
dagger#3
Unless there's a multi-ethnic group of experts/archeologists/genetici sts etc. I don't trust all-white, so-called "experts"....cuz they have been PROVEN to LIE and distort their findings to suit a racist "whites-are-on-top" agenda.
....and NOW, without further ado...... here's the "GENETIC DAGGER"
"von Wuthenau’s own collected artifacts and photographs of mostly terra-cotta “Neg ro id representations” found in dated, early American strata were “confirmed” as ‘Ne g r o i d’ by inspection by many prominent Africans including the President of Senegal, Léopold Sedar Senghor.

This evidence is wide open to skepticism but is partially supplemented by the findings of a Dr. de Garay, the director of the Genetic Program of the National Commission of Nuclear Energy in Mexico.
__________
Dr. de Garay identified the malaria resistant mutant gene, that produces sickle cells, in the blood of the Lacandones Indians, one of the oldest and most secluded tribes in Mexico.
__________
This tribe, of Mayan stock, who inhabit the forests of the upper waters of the Usumacinta river have not been known to mix with outsiders in post-Columbian times yet they possess a gene that is “usually found only in the blood of black people.”
Now I don't know exactly who "discovered America"... but we do know ancient Africans WERE HERE.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5730 Jul 1, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
How many times can we put these 'zombie troll' down about the African presence in the Americas. This is like a awful, b horror movie.
Here are the "DAGGERS" to heart of these lying,vampire trolls denying and distorting the African presence on the Americas long b4 we heard the LIE about Columbus quote discovering America un-quote.
Dagger#1
What & who do these ancient ARTIFACTS LOOK LIKE???
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Dagger#2
Don't buy the "faked guy with the Afro" crap, cuz
the above vid shows small African figurines with
afros. None of these pictures/sculptures can be proven as "faked". Cuz.... They are the REAL DEAL.
http://www.bing.com/images/search ...
dagger#3
Unless there's a multi-ethnic group of experts/archeologists/genetici sts etc. I don't trust all-white, so-called "experts"....cuz they have been PROVEN to LIE and distort their findings to suit a racist "whites-are-on-top" agenda.
....and NOW, without further ado...... here's the "GENETIC DAGGER"
"von Wuthenau’s own collected artifacts and photographs of mostly terra-cotta “Neg ro id representations” found in dated, early American strata were “confirmed” as ‘Ne g r o i d’ by inspection by many prominent Africans including the President of Senegal, Léopold Sedar Senghor.
This evidence is wide open to skepticism but is partially supplemented by the findings of a Dr. de Garay, the director of the Genetic Program of the National Commission of Nuclear Energy in Mexico.
__________
Dr. de Garay identified the malaria resistant mutant gene, that produces sickle cells, in the blood of the Lacandones Indians, one of the oldest and most secluded tribes in Mexico.
__________
This tribe, of Mayan stock, who inhabit the forests of the upper waters of the Usumacinta river have not been known to mix with outsiders in post-Columbian times yet they possess a gene that is “usually found only in the blood of black people.”
Now I don't know exactly who "discovered America"... but we do know ancient Africans WERE HERE.
Yet again you display your lack of education and ignorance about science.

You have no proof still... NO Africans in America! Your attempt to steal Mexican history has FAILED, boy! Your racist culture-genocidal lies are DEBUNKED, boy!

You have no daggers, boy. You're empty-handed.

That stone head with the Afro was FAKED, you moron. It wasn't even in Olmec style! LOL... it was very obvious to anyone with an education, such as myself... so of course you don't know the difference, doltboy.

Science does not like.“They've been proven to lie...” No, YOU are the liar, boy! You speak of long-dead Eurocentricw and pretend it is still going on, so gullible students might think, oh yeah, look what those whiteys are doing to history... but science is objective, and you're a racist, therefore scum.

You have NOTHING. Desperate attempts to find African genes all fail. If there had been Africans there, we'd not have to be desperately searching for their genes.“usually found...only in black people.” LOL!!! USUALLY... right there you blow that case out of the water.

You're just not very bright, are you, boy?

We know that NATIVE AMERICANS discovered America, and there were ZERO Africans here until 1492. You have NO proof to the contrary.

Until then, stop making racist culture-vulture claims you can't substantiate. That makes you guilty of RACISM, boy, and you know where that leads... to 8 ft of rope.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#5731 Jul 1, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
uV is affected by cloud cover, moron. More uV strikes the earth in a cloudless desert than in a humid lush area.
You are SO f'ing stupid, it is unbelievable, racist subhuman Afronazi 3-species-in-one boy.
And I suppose somewhere in that vast stretch of emptiness inside your head, you think that Africa's climate never fostered any "humid lush area", yet somehow, still churned out bunches of Black people, as there were no white people in ancient Sub Saharan Africa.

I also suppose you think any of this matters. Southern Arabia is in the tropical zone, and it is the first place the people who left Africa, carrying L3, landed, which means that these people, just like the people still living in Africa, were Black. I don't understand why this concept is so difficult for you to grasp.There would have been no reason to generate paler skin. Even Jablonski is always asserting how humans didn't get paler into they much into the much cooler regions of the world, which excludes southern Arabia since its temp would have been the same as Sub Saharan Africa.

Oh, and by the way, there are still people in Africa today who live in these lush forest areas, Pygmies, and they're still Black, so...I guess that just kinda defecates on your whole "this means that M and N type people, when they appeared, also in Arabia, also probably were whiter than the driven snow" just because they may have been living in some "humid lush area" point, now doesn't it? No major climate differences between Arabia and Africa, which means, no major skin pigmentation differences.

"Situated in the very heart of Africa, Congo's (Zaire) Ituri Forest is one of the world's least known regions. The Mbuti Pygmies have lived in the isolation of the huge trees of the rain forest for unknown thousands of years, sharing their remote world with an incredible assortment of animals." Pygmies Of The Rain Forest

.....and they're still Black.
Negro Mann

Houston, TX

#5732 Jul 1, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
How many times can we put these 'zombie troll' down about the African presence in the Americas. This is like a awful, b horror movie....
....of Mayan stock, who inhabit the forests of the upper waters of the Usumacinta river have not been known to mix with outsiders in post-Columbian times yet they possess a gene that is “usually found only in the blood of black people.”
Now I don't know exactly who "discovered America"... but we do know ancient Africans WERE HERE.
Hah! Oh, how you so desperately want to believe "our" people were here first. What's next, blacks went to the moon first? Go back to first grade, boy!
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#5733 Jul 1, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
How many times can we put these 'zombie troll' down about the African presence in the Americas. This is like a awful, b horror movie.
Here are the "DAGGERS" to heart of these lying,vampire trolls denying and distorting the African presence on the Americas long b4 we heard the LIE about Columbus quote discovering America un-quote.
Dagger#1
What & who do these ancient ARTIFACTS LOOK LIKE???
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Dagger#2
Don't buy the "faked guy with the Afro" crap, cuz
the above vid shows small African figurines with
afros. None of these pictures/sculptures can be proven as "faked". Cuz.... They are the REAL DEAL.
http://www.bing.com/images/search ...
dagger#3
Unless there's a multi-ethnic group of experts/archeologists/genetici sts etc. I don't trust all-white, so-called "experts"....cuz they have been PROVEN to LIE and distort their findings to suit a racist "whites-are-on-top" agenda.
....and NOW, without further ado...... here's the "GENETIC DAGGER"
"von Wuthenau’s own collected artifacts and photographs of mostly terra-cotta “Neg ro id representations” found in dated, early American strata were “confirmed” as ‘Ne g r o i d’ by inspection by many prominent Africans including the President of Senegal, Léopold Sedar Senghor.
This evidence is wide open to skepticism but is partially supplemented by the findings of a Dr. de Garay, the director of the Genetic Program of the National Commission of Nuclear Energy in Mexico.
__________
Dr. de Garay identified the malaria resistant mutant gene, that produces sickle cells, in the blood of the Lacandones Indians, one of the oldest and most secluded tribes in Mexico.
__________
This tribe, of Mayan stock, who inhabit the forests of the upper waters of the Usumacinta river have not been known to mix with outsiders in post-Columbian times yet they possess a gene that is “usually found only in the blood of black people.”
Now I don't know exactly who "discovered America"... but we do know ancient Africans WERE HERE.
Sigh....the proof is here...artifacts, genetics....of the Lacandones Indians. This is boring....especially the constant meltdowns....accompanied by no outside resources, articles etc.

BRING outside proof. No nothing has been "faked". Everything about the heads has been proven African. "von Wuthenau’s ARTIFACTS show
"afros".

NOW...go ahead and have another ((meltdown))with NO proof, outside resources, articles etc.
Derek

Los Angeles, CA

#5734 Jul 3, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying Afronazi irrelevant lowlife ignore them when they're posted.
Fact is, you're missing any proof for Africans in Mexico.
Got any:
1. DNA
2. ships
3. crops
4. disease immunity
5. cultural artifacts
6. human remains
No, you do not. Well, I can't provide links to evidence that doesn't exist! LOL...
You culture-vulture bastard, get your greasy paws off other peoples' histories.
You are committing cultural genocide. The punishment is capital.
Hey Barrios: Why do you change your screen name so often. Is it mental instability, or a moronic attempt to convince others there are other imbeciles like you, who share your moronic opinions and beliefs.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5735 Jul 3, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Barrios: Why do you change your screen name so often. Is it mental instability, or a moronic attempt to convince others there are other imbeciles like you, who share your moronic opinions and beliefs.
Hey smartassed cowardly punk, can you find anyone in here who does not know that this is me? See the NM address? You f'ing moron.

You must babble about such frivolities since you lack any argument, are constantly punked & debunked by my superior knowledge, and feel like a tiny little insignificant gnat in my presence.

Piss off, punk.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5736 Jul 3, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh....the proof is here...artifacts, genetics....of the Lacandones Indians. This is boring....especially the constant meltdowns....accompanied by no outside resources, articles etc.
BRING outside proof. No nothing has been "faked". Everything about the heads has been proven African. "von Wuthenau’s ARTIFACTS show
"afros".
NOW...go ahead and have another ((meltdown))with NO proof, outside resources, articles etc.
No proof, boy. You don't demand that I provide proof of a negative case. Again you demonstrate how little you know of science. You are a complete dolt, boy.

LOL... a malaria gene proves African presence? Then where are the African markers? LOL... you have nothing, boy.

Von Wuthenau's artifacts include heads which look European, and others which look Chinese. So what do you conclude from that, boy?

You're ignorant. YOU have no proof, and there is still NO evidence of Africans in America. And how the hell would they have gotten to the Lacandones deep in the jungle? LOL!!! They left genes there but none in Veracruz?

LOL!!! You are an absurd clown, boy! Nothing more.
trollslayer

United States

#5737 Jul 3, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof, boy. You don't demand that I provide proof of a negative case. Again you demonstrate how little you know of science. You are a complete dolt, boy.
LOL... a malaria gene proves African presence? Then where are the African markers? LOL... you have nothing, boy.

Von Wuthenau's artifacts include heads which look European, and others which look Chinese. So what do you conclude from that, boy?
You're ignorant. YOU have no proof, and there is still NO evidence of Africans in America. And how the hell would they have gotten to the Lacandones deep in the jungle? LOL!!! They left genes there but none in Veracruz?
LOL!!! You are an absurd clown, boy! Nothing more.
Hey boy...I never denied the Asian artifacts in Von Wuthenau's collection.....therefore YOU wil not deny the African figurines in his collection. Especially the one with the " afro".

I'm going with Dr. de Garay's finding's and not the rantings of imbecile who puts on a silly fake name as a "change of pace"

Sigh.......anyway can you explain ( away) what's going here with these "percentages"?

" Green et al (2000) also found indigenous natives with African genes in North Central Mexico, including the L1 and L2 clusters. Green et al (2000) observed that the "discovery of a proportion of African haplotypes roughly equivalent to the proportion of European haplotypes [among North Central Mexican Indians] cannot be explained by recent admixture of African Americans for the United States. This is especially the case for the Ojinaga area, which presently is, and historically has been, largely isolated from U.S. African Americans.

In the Ojinaga sample set, the frequency of African haplotypes was higher that that of European hyplotypes”. In a discussion of the Mexican and African admixture in Mexico Lisker et al (1996) noted that the East Coast of Mexico had extensive admixture.

The following percentages of African ancestry were found among East coast populations: Paraiso - 21.7%; El Carmen - 28.4% ;Veracruz - 25.6%; Saladero - 30.2%; and Tamiahua - 40.5%. Among Indian groups, Lisker et al (1996) found among the Chontal have 5% and the Cora .8% African admixture[14].

The Chontal speak a Mayan language. According to Crawford et al.(1974), the mestizo population of Saltillo has 15.8% African ancestry, while Tlaxcala has 8% and Cuanalan 18.1%.[15]

In the Olmec heartland region of the current states of Veracruz and Tabasco, Lisker[16] finds these percentages of African ancestry: Paraiso - 21.7% ; El Carmen - 28.4% ; Veracruz - 25.6% ; Saladero - 30.2% ; Tamiahua - 40.5%. "

Is he saying that Veracruz - is 25.6% African ancestry?????
trollslayer

United States

#5738 Jul 3, 2012
PLoS publishes seven peer-reviewed open-access journals .. It is also non-for-profit so there no “hidden agenda” being served.

Genetic Evidence of Early African Migration into America

http://www.google.com/url... (2000)%20african%20ancestry &source=web&cd=3&v ed=0CFsQFjAC&url=http%3A%2 F%2Fwww.plosone.org%2Fannotati on%2FlistThread.action%3Bjsess ionid%3D41947E3BD27F0A1D14416F 22576DBDC2%3Froot%3D18%252C395 &ei=0WvzT8nKJ8X0qAGy9ZHEAw &usg=AFQjCNHFvC12y8NcuXJb9 0klsRCaPlihvQ&cad=rja

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5739 Jul 3, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose somewhere in that vast stretch of emptiness inside your head, you think that Africa's climate never fostered any "humid lush area", yet somehow, still churned out bunches of Black people, as there were no white people in ancient Sub Saharan Africa.
I also suppose you think any of this matters. Southern Arabia is in the tropical zone, and it is the first place the people who left Africa, carrying L3, landed, which means that these people, just like the people still living in Africa, were Black. I don't understand why this concept is so difficult for you to grasp.There would have been no reason to generate paler skin. Even Jablonski is always asserting how humans didn't get paler into they much into the much cooler regions of the world, which excludes southern Arabia since its temp would have been the same as Sub Saharan Africa.
Oh, and by the way, there are still people in Africa today who live in these lush forest areas, Pygmies, and they're still Black, so...I guess that just kinda defecates on your whole "this means that M and N type people, when they appeared, also in Arabia, also probably were whiter than the driven snow" just because they may have been living in some "humid lush area" point, now doesn't it? No major climate differences between Arabia and Africa, which means, no major skin pigmentation differences.
"Situated in the very heart of Africa, Congo's (Zaire) Ituri Forest is one of the world's least known regions. The Mbuti Pygmies have lived in the isolation of the huge trees of the rain forest for unknown thousands of years, sharing their remote world with an incredible assortment of animals." Pygmies Of The Rain Forest
.....and they're still Black.
You still don't get it, moron.

It is not temperature which affects skin color, it is the amount of uV radiation.

What a dense uneducated racist piece of subhuman lowlife you are, boy.

Obviously, you dullard, people who migrated from Arabia into more tropical areas, like southern India, got DARKER than they already were (are not southern Indians darker than Ethiopians?). And others turned lighter, obviously, duh.

Your attempts to steal even Europe and make it “black” are laughable, but also despicable, being racist.

Don't make the mistake of ever spewing your racist culture-vulture nonsense in my presence, boy.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#5740 Jul 3, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
PLoS publishes seven peer-reviewed open-access journals .. It is also non-for-profit so there no “hidden agenda” being served.
Genetic Evidence of Early African Migration into America
http://www.google.com/url... (2000)%20african%20ancestry &source=web&cd=3&v ed=0CFsQFjAC&url=http%3A%2 F%2Fwww.plosone.org%2Fannotati on%2FlistThread.action%3Bjsess ionid%3D41947E3BD27F0A1D14416F 22576DBDC2%3Froot%3D18%252C395 &ei=0WvzT8nKJ8X0qAGy9ZHEAw &usg=AFQjCNHFvC12y8NcuXJb9 0klsRCaPlihvQ&cad=rja
That is NOT peer-reviewed NOR a published paper by PLoS, that is an open FORUM that anyone can post messages too and that ridiculous post was made by none other then that idiot Clyde Winters who no one takes seriously.
trollslayer

United States

#5742 Jul 3, 2012
This link should work and it comes with 11 footnoted sources

Genetic Evidence of Early African Migration into America

http://www.plosone.org/annotation/listThread....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola In The U.S. Would Hurt Dating Prospects F... 3 min Stupid Thread 11
Why Do BM Value Any Race of Woman Above BW? 4 min Moorspeaks 221
OMG why do black guys think every race of women... (Jun '12) 6 min Stupid Thread 598
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,115,479
Ebola case in Texas 8 min Dont be Dopey 48
Who is the least desired Black men or Asian men? (Jan '10) 10 min rock 108
The rise of the female entity 10 min Dont be Dopey 2
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 28 min Lori-usa 19
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 41 min Gmoney AKA Big G 960
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 442
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 2 hr Big Knob 306
Jewish women crazy for african american men 2 hr Brianna 197

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE