“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#114 Feb 15, 2011
laughing White Guy wrote:
Blacks can't ruin America.
They are just a useless burden we carry.
America's punishment for slavery is having black "people" to care for.
Our sin was slavery. Our punishment is having to feed and control black "people"
yep.

you have to feed and take care of us. you have to build house and jails for us.

we scare the crap out of you just by you being in our presence.

we make you sick and get on your nerves!!

we make you mad as hell! just knowing we are around just grieves the hell out of you all.

you really get mad when you see us doing as good and better then yourself.

hell, you even get mad when we ignore you which is what most of us do unless you push your presence on us in some way!

all this and it ain't NOTHING you can do about it!?!

sucks to be you!!!!!

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#115 Feb 15, 2011
1 A powerless minority cannot ruin a great nation. This nation is still ruled by whites so whites cannot blame it''s decline on blacks.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#116 Feb 15, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
1 A powerless minority cannot ruin a great nation. This nation is still ruled by whites so whites cannot blame it''s decline on blacks.
this is too much common sense for those in denial. LOL!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Level 3

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#117 Feb 16, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
America was founded by whites for whites, her Constitution and laws written by whites, and America was built by whites.
However, a huge mistake was made by importing African subhumans (who were lousy slaves, btw), and compounded by not repatriating them as Abraham Lincoln wanted to do.
Eventually they will be sent back home, but there will be a Second Civil War in America first.
An all-white America will rise from the ashes and be the greatest nation in the history of mankind.
Timeline...?
SCW in 2023.
Final repatriation in 2040.
New America...
... 2041
And then you woke up,LOL,LOL,LOL.
mike

Joliet, IL

#118 Feb 21, 2011
there is really no way to explain this to blacks. So i will try to help the young brainwashed whites. The kings of the african tribes have sold their people into slavery for 7000 years. They were sold to blacks and sold to whites and everything in between. Other countrys teach this in world history classes.
South africa was the only successful country in africa, jessy and al distroyed that just like the black youths burned 80 homes a night in detroit for fun in the 90s,
Blacks were slaves because they could be, blacks distroy things and themselves, its all they are good at without white charity.
You better wake up before the school system has all students with equal intellect and the US is called north africa. The plot is almost complete.
Whites lie

Fort Worth, TX

#119 Feb 21, 2011
Yep,blacks sent all the jobs to china,signed the trade agreements,committed fraud on wall street and got a bailout,etc.Yep,blacks did all of that.The white savage has no sense of responsibility.They just blame blacks and mexicans for the mess they create.
Chris

Elkridge, MD

#120 Feb 22, 2011
Yep, though only about 13% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#121 Feb 22, 2011
mike wrote:
there is really no way to explain this to blacks. So i will try to help the young brainwashed whites. The kings of the african tribes have sold their people into slavery for 7000 years. They were sold to blacks and sold to whites and everything in between. Other countrys teach this in world history classes.
South africa was the only successful country in africa, jessy and al distroyed that just like the black youths burned 80 homes a night in detroit for fun in the 90s,
Blacks were slaves because they could be, blacks distroy things and themselves, its all they are good at without white charity.
You better wake up before the school system has all students with equal intellect and the US is called north africa. The plot is almost complete.
South Africa was NOT successful.

If it was successful it would have SURVIVED the challenges it faced. Apartheid did not let it survive. Apartheid choked the nation to the extend that nobody really wanted to do business with it. Overtime people will tire of any oppressive regime. Have you picked up a newspaper lately?
South Africa's demise was long in the making.

For someone as clueless and as ignorant as you sound, you should be the last person worrying about students with equal intellect.
African

South Africa

#122 Feb 23, 2011
Some races have historical advantages but that is being smothened out in my country which was under aparthied you find quite a number of white hobbles because the system can't favour them any more and they can't keep up with the competition .If the tables were reversed could the big mouthed race have survived .I for one salute the AA .been through much but survived.How many native indians survived the barbaric caucasian onlaught.Blacks are not easily beat.Keep up the good fight and don't listen to crap.Enviroment will affect anybody black white or red ,it's not genetic human beings share the same genetic makeup enough of this bshit of race.

“Everybody Dies...”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#123 Feb 23, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
America was founded by whites for whites, her Constitution and laws written by whites, and America was built by whites.
However, a huge mistake was made by importing African subhumans (who were lousy slaves, btw), and compounded by not repatriating them as Abraham Lincoln wanted to do.
Eventually they will be sent back home, but there will be a Second Civil War in America first.
An all-white America will rise from the ashes and be the greatest nation in the history of mankind.
Timeline...?
SCW in 2023.
Final repatriation in 2040.
New America...
... 2041
In 2041 you'll be a slave to world bank, you're already getting acclimated.

Other white people are your slave masters.

Do somethign about that.
Just the facts

AOL

#124 Feb 23, 2011
blacks are ruining America ?

As time go's on and the economy the way it is Gas , Food etc. going up , I do believe Black on Black crime well go up and more Black crime well bleed over into the White Community . It well start with Blacks being killed in Home Invading and Robbery Cases . Black incarceration and death well go up .

This is why I stress the importance for Blacks to get a education and better themselves.
Just the facts

AOL

#125 Feb 23, 2011
African wrote:
Some races have historical advantages but that is being smothened out in my country which was under aparthied you find quite a number of white hobbles because the system can't favour them any more and they can't keep up with the competition .If the tables were reversed could the big mouthed race have survived .I for one salute the AA .been through much but survived.How many native indians survived the barbaric caucasian onlaught.Blacks are not easily beat.Keep up the good fight and don't listen to crap.Enviroment will affect anybody black white or red ,it's not genetic human beings share the same genetic makeup enough of this bshit of race.
"indians survived the barbaric caucasian "

Like the Blacks in Africa ? Blacks "killing each other" by the Thousands .

"Smothened Out" Like the White Farmers ! Now you Dumb Black Bast-ards are starving to Death ! Another Smart Move by the Black man .

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#126 Feb 23, 2011
Blacks are ruining America?

I'd say they're pretty well finished.
Just the facts

AOL

#128 Feb 24, 2011
blacks are ruining America ?

With the World economy is shambles , Unemployment at a record high and unemployment benefits running out , No Jobs and No Tax revenue coming in and All the tax dollars being used up to prosecute Black Crime is bleeding this country dry.

YES , blacks are ruining America.

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#130 Feb 24, 2011
l M White wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt negroes destroy everything in their path; that is a given fact. However, I have to agree with you that America's decline cannot be blamed entirely on negroes. That honor goes to the liberal wiggers who allow negroes to roam open range.
http://tinyurl.com/4lesyr5
Fascinating link. Very informative.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#131 Feb 24, 2011
l M White wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt negroes destroy everything in their path; that is a given fact. However, I have to agree with you that America's decline cannot be blamed entirely on negroes. That honor goes to the liberal wiggers who allow negroes to roam open range.
http://tinyurl.com/4lesyr5
You are an idiot who uses race to get pass the real problems of America;the debt to which black incarcenration and welfare amount to only a little bit of the percentage of thast debt. This country has mostly white politicians and so you must tell them to deal with the debt.
Just the facts

AOL

#132 Feb 24, 2011
l M White wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no doubt negroes destroy everything in their path; that is a given fact. However, I have to agree with you that America's decline cannot be blamed entirely on negroes. That honor goes to the liberal wiggers who allow negroes to roam open range.
http://tinyurl.com/4lesyr5
"roam open range"

Many people that feel the way you do had a Family member killed by a Black in order to feel and speak the way you do. I have always said that for every White that has been killed, raped etc. by a Black man you have 3 or more Whites that begin to hate Blacks.
Marley

Los Angeles, CA

#135 Feb 24, 2011
Doby wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you take your sorry white azz back to wherever the fk you're from monkey! New Zealand? Germany? Denmark? Huh? Where the fk you from cracker? You aren't from here! You an Indian??
No???
Then STFU!!!
If you're a real black person then you'd be able to say this in rap form. If not, STFU.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#136 Feb 25, 2011
l M White wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was about how kneegers are the proverbial weeds in a human garden that whiggers insist on watering, not the national debt. Do try and keep up.
You idiot You said that blacks are ruining america.In order for that to happen blacks must be in charge of america or a major portion of it which we are not.
Just the facts

AOL

#138 Feb 25, 2011
l M White wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprehension obviously isn't your strong suite. I said I agreed with you and then gave an example of how white whiggers were the real culprits of America's destruction by allowing negroes to roam free range. Do try and keep up.
Please tell me what do you mean when you say "allowing negroes to roam free range" ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are mixed people black? 2 min Blake aka Your God 118
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 3 min UruEuWauWau 185
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 4 min Aprilvue 549
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 5 min johnplustwomore 729
When Black Men go Childish 6 min KIP 6
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 6 min gargantos 2,619
why do white men love watching white woman have... 6 min The Void 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min A African God 28,565
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 49 min MAASHE 97,879
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 53 min black good 474
More from around the web