Africans The true (original) Jews? In A Word...Yes

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Scholar-At-Large

Highland Park, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Africans are waking up to the fact that they are the original creators of the Jewish faith. Abraham was a as Black as any Black man who ever lived--because he WAS a Black man. God made his covenant with the African people!It was THEY who were expelled from the Holy Land;and now it is time for US to reclaim our Spiritual Home!! Look at the so-called "Jew". he has blue eyes and blonde hair! He proudly declares himself "white". No my brothers and sisters,this farce is being exposed...
Malik Shabazz

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2008
You are the beasts of the field in the bible...all you ever were and all you are ever destined to be.

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2008
Malik Shabazz wrote:
You are the beasts of the field in the bible...all you ever were and all you are ever destined to be.
troll, go play with yourself.
As a muslim I'm offended that you are using the honorable name of Malcolm X as your screen name.
Its too bad cowards like you can hide on the internet.

Inshallah

Athens, ME

#4 Jan 13, 2008
Scholar-At-Large wrote:
Africans are waking up to the fact that they are the original creators of the Jewish faith. Abraham was a as Black as any Black man who ever lived--because he WAS a Black man. God made his covenant with the African people!It was THEY who were expelled from the Holy Land;and now it is time for US to reclaim our Spiritual Home!! Look at the so-called "Jew". he has blue eyes and blonde hair! He proudly declares himself "white". No my brothers and sisters,this farce is being exposed...
Interesting, can you prove it? I think the original jews are middle eastern desent, not white or black. The blonde hair and blue eyes just does not fit the picture to me. Egypttians are Africans, but are not mostly black. The are "tan" and more middle-eastern also. The geography just is not right to prove this.

Athens, ME

#5 Jan 13, 2008
Scholar-At-Large wrote:
God clearly made his covenant with the jewish people, as stated in the Good Book.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#6 Jan 13, 2008
Scholar-At-Large wrote:
my dad is jewish from isreal and he doesnt have blue eyes or blonde hair,hes very dark brown eyes dark hair olive skin,,,and theres many in isreal the same..

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 13, 2008
Mjolnir

Asarum, Sweden

#10 Jan 13, 2008
Scholar-At-Large wrote:
Again we have an afro-centric claim that is not supported by science. This belief that the "creators" of the jewish faith were blacks originates from the belief (by afro-centrists) that the ancient Egyptians were black Africans, so as a consequence, the Israelites must have been black as well. This is not supported by science either, in fact there is no scientific evidence that would point out some specific "race" as being the founders of the ancient Egypt. The most adopted belief about the ancient Egypt is that it was a melting pot. Studies show a variety of different origins, skull types, skin tones et.c.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jan 13, 2008
I believe the Africans were the original Jews (although they didn't call themselves Jews). I find it amusing that whenever someone says this someone else (mostly white ppl) jump in and shout "it's Afrocentric". I've been doing alot of research and I just get this overwhelming feeling that all of the lies we have been told over the centuries are coming unglued. And Africans are waking up to their true history.

If anyone pays attention to what's going on you should realize that things have been extremely unbalanced for black ppl in America. The universe is bigger than what we can see and this imbalance will eventually have to correct itself. I believe black ppl angered God in the past & as a result we have been paying for that. But that time is coming to an end and just as black ppl have had to suffer so will those that have made us suffer.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2008
heres the history of white jews, the ones who don't look jewish.
http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/khazars1.htm

Jews are a semitic people, just like Arabs. Most Jews in Israiel today have no ties to Israiel/Palestine. White Jews ancestors conveerted to Judaism hundreds of years ago. You also have non esmitic African jews but they are not trying to claim Israiel as their home.
Ancient Jewish people were just like present day Arabs in appearance. They were brown and olive skinned, not white.

Even the Arabs in the Mid East will tell you that the Jews in Israiel today are not the original Jews, they are converts.
Essence

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Jan 13, 2008
jayrag wrote:
heres the history of white jews, the ones who don't look jewish.
http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/khazars1.htm
Jews are a semitic people, just like Arabs. Most Jews in Israiel today have no ties to Israiel/Palestine. White Jews ancestors conveerted to Judaism hundreds of years ago. You also have non esmitic African jews but they are not trying to claim Israiel as their home.
Ancient Jewish people were just like present day Arabs in appearance. They were brown and olive skinned, not white.
Even the Arabs in the Mid East will tell you that the Jews in Israiel today are not the original Jews, they are converts.
Many people use the description of ancient Jewish people having brown skin...like Arabs....but to my knowledge "black" people also have brown skin.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2008
thelastshallbeFirst wrote:
<quoted text>exactly.what about the dreads sampson had,and the dreads were a nazarite custom.and solom said ''dont look upon me because my skin is black''
Jews are a semitic people. They speak an afro-asiatic language. East Africa and Mid East share a common history and have always been linked. Many black Jews still live in Black Africa. Many Arabs are Black. Semitic people of ancient times were black and brown and olive skinned. None were white, like the imposters in Israiel today.
Many Ethiopians can also be considered Semites, they speak a language related to hebrew and arabic.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2008
Sephardic and Mizrahi jews are the Arab and African jews. Meaning they trace their ancestry to Africa or Arabia(middle east, including Turkey and Iran)

ashkenazi jews trace their ancetry to Europe.

You can tell the Sephardic jews from the Ashkenazi jews by skin complextion. Ashkenazi looks european and sephardic looks either African or Arab.
Baruch ata YHWH

AOL

#19 Feb 19, 2008
The ORIGINAL Israelites were a "mixed multitude" of African (a modern appelation)tribal groups who spoke dialects of the same language. The Torah(Ntorro) or Bible if you will, was written by, for and about so-called black people who were the Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Israelites, so-called "Sumerians" etc. ad infinitum.
Historical evidence; Herodutus the Greek ca.450 B.C. says the socalled Hebrews of "Syria-Palestine" were Egyptians. He also said that the Egyptians were "black skinned with wooly-hair"! Tacitus the Roman ca. 70 A.D. says that the Jews were a race of "Ethiopian Origin"!
Biblical Evidence; Amos 9:7 "are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me o'children of Israel sayeth the Lord..." Joseph's brothers did not recognize him when they went to Egypt. He looked like black Egyptians. Moses passes for the grand child of black Egyptian royalty. Moses hand is turned white by God. Mariam is turned white from head to foot. There is no point in turning white people white!
Genetic Evidence; the Lemba tribe of South Africa are recorded as having the highest occurances of the "Cohanim" Y-chromosome. They are all black and look like all other black tribes in Africa. They are ORIGINAL Israelites who look nothing like modern Arabs who are nothing more than Turks and Medes for the most part.
Archaeological Evidence; on all the Assyrian/ Babylonian reliefs depicting Israelites going into captivity they are depicted as having very tightly-curled, woolly hair, afros, plaits, corn-rows, etc.
Linguistic Evidence; all of the names of the so-called Jewish Patriarchs, Kings, Prophets and holy men are all Akan tribal names transposed into Greek and other European languages orthographies and phonologies. Example: Abraham = Abre Ham, Yisak = Sakyi, Yacob = Gyakaboo, Joseph = Osafo, Isaiah = Asa Yah, Jeremiah = Kyereme Yah, Ezekiel = Ezeke el, Daniel = Daani el, etc.
truth bringer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Feb 19, 2008
please people read the bible how many times does it have to say they were black as the ground. black people were not black the term jew came along in the 1700's people. the jews are fake they are from russia and europe. not semitic. read people. the israelites were black. we are the descendents of the ancient israelites. they were not mixed

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Feb 19, 2008
Scholar-At-Large wrote:
You are an idiot. If you notice the Bible doesn't even mention what color he was, because its not supposed to matter!
Sinajuavi

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2008
The original Hebrews were Mideasterners related to Phoenicians, Canaanites, and other non-African peoples. In appearance they were much the same as their descendants today, e.g., Lebanese, Jews, Syrians, etc.

This is proven be genome analysis, history and archaeology.

Those claiming someone ELSE are the "real Hebrews" is guilty of racism. Trying to usurp someone else's heritage is always racist. Denying the true identity of the Jews is Naziesque.

Read some REAL books, fools!

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#25 Feb 19, 2008
Sinajuavi wrote:
The original Hebrews were Mideasterners related to Phoenicians, Canaanites, and other non-African peoples. In appearance they were much the same as their descendants today, e.g., Lebanese, Jews, Syrians, etc.
This is proven be genome analysis, history and archaeology.
Those claiming someone ELSE are the "real Hebrews" is guilty of racism. Trying to usurp someone else's heritage is always racist. Denying the true identity of the Jews is Naziesque.
Read some REAL books, fools!
Naziesque..lol reminds me of the original spelling Nazareth IS Nazi-rite

besides.... the phoenicians, carthaginians, canaanites and moors were the same people..

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#26 Feb 19, 2008
http://warburg.sas.ac.uk/lectures/slavery.htm...
if you put your arrow on the first slave..its says moorish slave

at the bottom it says turkish slave...

“The Marzuka is Back”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago

#27 Feb 19, 2008
I think most claims of this come from the part where Moses hand turned white when he put a blanket over it, and then the idea that the Cannannites thought the hebrew were Egyptian. Plus there are many black hebrews, How much is true I don't know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min swizzler 1,127,145
Ugly Brawl Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmothe... 7 min KIP 36
The REAL reason why black men date white women! (Sep '12) 8 min BlackWisdom 532
Blonde babes bob for big dangs 2 11 min luvher 5
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 11 min Vinnyo 65
BW Goes on Racist Rant, Whites Clap, Must See! 13 min KIP 26
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 23 min Drgunzet 723
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 35 min Julian 86
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 38 min Carly HI YAH 7,662
Mr. Brown 59 min selina london 91
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Suebi212 317

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE