Arab women love black men!!!!!!!!!

Created by black dog on Oct 16, 2009

1,906 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#1328 Aug 3, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you black troll your lame link doesn't prove anything....
LOL! It proves you are a L-I-A-R, that's what it proves. Some Arab women, like any other kind of women, will respond favorably to the right kind of black man who asks her to be his wife. The Los Angeles Times news article clearly pointed that out to you.
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
An Arab father would never accept a black man you dreaming, the Arab men are wealthy and social elites themselves, what you are saying is absurd, and just not the damn truth.....
*Chuckle*
Please, you goofy fake-Arab TROLL, stop the madness. Nobody who's traveled abroad is fooled by your clown act. Some Arab fathers are mechanics; others are janitors, truck drivers, cooks, clerks, and all sorts of humble occupations.

Obviously some of them will be in no position whatsoever to pretend that their daughters are sacred princesses who cannot be touched by a black man of substance.

Your goofy silliness is what betrays you, Hamdani: You must be a white or black American TROLLING as an Arab. Shame on you!

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1329 Aug 6, 2010
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It proves you are a L-I-A-R, that's what it proves. Some Arab women, like any other kind of women, will respond favorably to the right kind of black man who asks her to be his wife. The Los Angeles Times news article clearly pointed that out to you.
<quoted text>
*Chuckle*
QUOTE]
No I am not like you troll, you found one article that doesn't have the name of the maker of it printed out, why is that? It did not say Los Angeles times. LOL! Again what would a troll like you know about my culture? Some? You mean very few, the ones who are whores, but it nothing about like, the man you posted up is wealthy and his wife must be really ugly looking, this is what I am going to assume until I see a pic.
[QUOTE who="Harrisson"]< quoted text>
Please, you goofy fake-Arab TROLL, stop the madness.
This is coming from a man or troll who knows nothing of me, you have never met or will meet me in life, I can and will post up a video of myself if you also do it. LOL! How about it troll, deal? Or is this to hard for you to do? I am as Arab as you are a fat white woman, LOL! And you are a fat white woman. LOL!
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody who's traveled abroad is fooled by your clown act.

You have never been to any Arab country so you have no say in or about that topic, I am here and was born in Kuwait and Arab country, and have been to too many Arab countries to consider listening to a troll like you. Face it, ARAB WOMEN would rather commit suicide then date a black man of any social standing.
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Arab fathers are mechanics; others are janitors, truck drivers, cooks, clerks, and all sorts of humble occupations.
Obviously some of them will be in no position whatsoever to pretend that their daughters are sacred princesses who cannot be touched by a black man of substance.
Your goofy silliness is what betrays you, Hamdani: You must be a white or black American TROLLING as an Arab. Shame on you!
Most Arabs are wealthy should I show you stats on this? I can and I will, but for the few poor Arabs, culture matters to them more then money, unlike the fat white chicks who date black men. Like I said the poor Arab girls will be marrying wealthy Arab men if their parents care for money, that is not the case you stupid thug. Like I said you don't know me troll, and your assumptions are made to nurse your bruised ego, LOL! You're a lonely, sad man, who is too thuggish in the way he acts. LOL!

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1330 Aug 6, 2010
Egyptian girl wrote:
First of all i am an Arab - American , Egyptian to be precise and i can tell you for a fact that i like black men, white men , Asian men , Indian men, Latino men , Arab men ...and so on . does it really matter what type of men? as long as they are MEN ,real men with great personalities . if you are asking if we think black men are attractive then i guess we do but also lots of men out there of different races are attractive but i respect your opinion . and for Abdull i just want to say : SERIOUSLY!!! its hard enough for us Muslim women living in America trying to get past everyday with people thinking of us in a stereotypical way but you of our own race make it even worse , who gave you the right to put all women in our race to be restricted to only Arab men?, as long as we share the same religious beliefs then i can marry a man of any race!!!
Stop trolling Harrison, are you serious Arab American? LOL! How could you be an American when you live or so claim to live in Egypt? LOL! Proxy server most likely, man are you pathetic or what?
Dearborn

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1331 Aug 6, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trolling Harrison, are you serious Arab American? LOL! How could you be an American when you live or so claim to live in Egypt? LOL! Proxy server most likely, man are you pathetic or what?
I am arab american - lebanese to be exact. and I like black men. What is with you and your territorial urge to insult black men, spew racist remarks to enforce your views? So what if some arab women like black men? What is it to you? Are you that insecure? And not that this is part of the thread, but do you think your white? I am lebanese and fairer skin than you and I don't consider myself white. If you have a point you want to share, even though I don't think your even supposed to answer - unless your an arab woman - you can do it with less disgusting rhetoric. Black men and women are your brothers and sisters, whether you like it or not. I don't care about all the claims about arab racisim, thats just rampant ignorance on the part of these arabic countries.
Dearborn

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1332 Aug 6, 2010
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It proves you are a L-I-A-R, that's what it proves. Some Arab women, like any other kind of women, will respond favorably to the right kind of black man who asks her to be his wife. The Los Angeles Times news article clearly pointed that out to you.
<quoted text>
*Chuckle*
Please, you goofy fake-Arab TROLL, stop the madness. Nobody who's traveled abroad is fooled by your clown act. Some Arab fathers are mechanics; others are janitors, truck drivers, cooks, clerks, and all sorts of humble occupations.
Obviously some of them will be in no position whatsoever to pretend that their daughters are sacred princesses who cannot be touched by a black man of substance.
Your goofy silliness is what betrays you, Hamdani: You must be a white or black American TROLLING as an Arab. Shame on you!
Harrison, I am arab and I do agree with you.(not with the troll part though, unless you are calling hamdan a troll than thats ok). But there are alot of arab that are what you say, not all high elitist, I live in a huge arabic community. And I am not sure what reference Hamdan is using, but here, lebanese and african americans intermingle quite a bit. Lebanese men act and hang out with black men and act pretty much identical. Alot of arabic lebanese girls are dating black men. I have a few female friends that are in their 20s that are half black and half lebanese, so seriously, I think its the Kuwait culture hes talking about and its ridiculous that hes speaking on behalf of all arabic women, considering hes a man....or is he?hmmmmm?:-)

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1333 Aug 7, 2010
Dearborn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am arab american - lebanese to be exact. and I like black men. What is with you and your territorial urge to insult black men, spew racist remarks to enforce your views? So what if some arab women like black men? What is it to you? Are you that insecure? And not that this is part of the thread, but do you think your white? I am lebanese and fairer skin than you and I don't consider myself white. If you have a point you want to share, even though I don't think your even supposed to answer - unless your an arab woman - you can do it with less disgusting rhetoric. Black men and women are your brothers and sisters, whether you like it or not. I don't care about all the claims about arab racisim, thats just rampant ignorance on the part of these arabic countries.
Egyptian girl or Harrisson, I don't care for your games you loser, here is the thing Arab women are made for us because we are Arab men, you black people aren't my brothers or sisters, keep dreaming, and stop with your rampant ignorance. No matter how much you change PROXIES, it won't matter to me Harrisson, you are caught. Now if your really Arab, why don't you have a conversation with me on SKYPE? That is if you are really ARAB GIRL, and not BLACK MAN. And no I don't think I am white, but my people and me sure aren't what you call "BLACK". We aren't that confused like you ex slaves! Ignorance is not the problem, there is no problem, if you being a black man don't want to encounter Arab racism, don't go to an Arab country you fucking idiot!

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1334 Aug 7, 2010
Dearborn wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrison, I am arab and I do agree with you.(not with the troll part though, unless you are calling hamdan a troll than thats ok). But there are alot of arab that are what you say, not all high elitist, I live in a huge arabic community. And I am not sure what reference Hamdan is using, but here, lebanese and african americans intermingle quite a bit. Lebanese men act and hang out with black men and act pretty much identical. Alot of arabic lebanese girls are dating black men. I have a few female friends that are in their 20s that are half black and half lebanese, so seriously, I think its the Kuwait culture hes talking about and its ridiculous that hes speaking on behalf of all arabic women, considering hes a man....or is he?hmmmmm?:-)
Now I know you are lying, sheesh, you don't know nothing of Detroit, if you did you wouldn't be so ignorant. This black man doesn't need to lie like you black men. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He even says Arab women have to keep it in the very down low when in a relationship with an black man, because surely the Arab or Chaldean family will kill and most likely hang that black man for doing something with the Arab woman. Arab men in Detroit do bang some black women(only the hottest), but they never end up marrying them, now Arab women are forbidden by their families to even date a black men, and for good reasons, no one wants some thug negro in their family.
ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!
You don't live in Detroit Egyptian girl aka Harrisson the black troll. You proxy using troll aren't as clever as you think you are.

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1335 Aug 7, 2010
Dearborn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am arab american - lebanese to be exact. and I like black men.
vs
Egyptian girl wrote:
First of all i am an Arab - American , Egyptian to be precise and i can tell you for a fact that i like black men, white men , Asian men , Indian men, Latino men , Arab men ...and so on .
STUPID TROLLS. HARRISSON YOUR GETTING SLOPPY!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1336 Aug 7, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptian girl or Harrisson, I don't care for your games you loser, here is the thing Arab women are made for us because we are Arab men, you black people aren't my brothers or sisters, keep dreaming, and stop with your rampant ignorance. No matter how much you change PROXIES, it won't matter to me Harrisson, you are caught. Now if your really Arab, why don't you have a conversation with me on SKYPE? That is if you are really ARAB GIRL, and not BLACK MAN. And no I don't think I am white, but my people and me sure aren't what you call "BLACK". We aren't that confused like you ex slaves! Ignorance is not the problem, there is no problem, if you being a black man don't want to encounter Arab racism, don't go to an Arab country you fucking idiot!
when did black folks ever consider arabs "brothers?" you are arrogant and think way to highly of yourself.

what is so special about a white arab anyway?

who cares what you want as an arab? listening to folks like yourself leads me to believe that arabs are the most miserable people on earth!!

if i was interested in an "arab" in would be a black person from the middle east..anyone else wouldn't even come to mind.
pro

AOL

#1337 Aug 7, 2010
well, i know persian arenot arab, but they have the most interacial marriages with black men, but arab women, i havenot see any with black men.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1338 Aug 7, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you are lying, sheesh, you don't know nothing of Detroit, if you did you wouldn't be so ignorant. This black man doesn't need to lie like you black men. LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U5r1-qf3c74XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He even says Arab women have to keep it in the very down low when in a relationship with an black man, because surely the Arab or Chaldean family will kill and most likely hang that black man for doing something with the Arab woman. Arab men in Detroit do bang some black women(only the hottest), but they never end up marrying them, now Arab women are forbidden by their families to even date a black men, and for good reasons, no one wants some thug negro in their family.
ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!
You don't live in Detroit Egyptian girl aka Harrisson the black troll. You proxy using troll aren't as clever as you think you are.
im from detroit sweety and i have NEVER known a sistah to be even slightly interested in an arab man. they are not our type and just not attractive to us at all and the only black women arabs "bang" are the sleezy, whore types; and they are not hot at all and are usually drug addicted prostitutes. any other type would not give you a second look!

im just telling the truth here. either we don't pay attention to arabs are we hate you! just tellin the truth here so stop trying to make it seem like we are dying to be with arab people because we are not.

the one girl i knew from work who did go out on a date with a labanese guy talked about how grosse he was!

please honey, we ain't hardly checkin for you so don't worry. your blood and genes will always remain pure in the midst of us.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#1339 Aug 7, 2010
pro wrote:
well, i know persian arenot arab, but they have the most interacial marriages with black men, but arab women, i havenot see any with black men.
persian men are gorgeous. i had a friendly encounter with one years ago in pomona, california. they did not look like the typical arab (labenese, syrian, etc..) and have a somewhat different vibe.
Dearborn

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1340 Aug 7, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptian girl or Harrisson, I don't care for your games you loser, here is the thing Arab women are made for us because we are Arab men, you black people aren't my brothers or sisters, keep dreaming, and stop with your rampant ignorance. No matter how much you change PROXIES, it won't matter to me Harrisson, you are caught. Now if your really Arab, why don't you have a conversation with me on SKYPE? That is if you are really ARAB GIRL, and not BLACK MAN. And no I don't think I am white, but my people and me sure aren't what you call "BLACK". We aren't that confused like you ex slaves! Ignorance is not the problem, there is no problem, if you being a black man don't want to encounter Arab racism, don't go to an Arab country you fucking idiot!
What are you talking about? i am really arab...bit hib tahki arabi? bihka ma3ak, bish mishkala...sho badak ta3rif 3ni la istbok ana arabiya?

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1341 Aug 7, 2010
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
when did black folks ever consider arabs "brothers?"
This thread is a prime example, and Harrisson the black "troll" thinks we are brothers and sisters, when we never were from the beginning.
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are arrogant and think way to highly of yourself.
What's your point? We think that because we have a rich history, the Crusades, Philip the Arab, who ruled the Roman empire, etc...
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
what is so special about a white arab anyway?
Like I said stop or tell your people to stop creating these threads.
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares what you want as an arab?
I want nothing more then you people to stop creating threads about my people especially my women.
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
listening to folks like yourself leads me to believe that arabs are the most miserable people on earth!!
We aren't we are among the most proud of our heritage, that is why Arab women don't IR date 99% of the time, and the same goes for Arab men.
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
if i was interested in an "arab" in would be a black person from the middle east..anyone else wouldn't even come to mind.
But your people in Arab countries are suffering and malnourished. Do something about that. LOL!
Dearborn

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1342 Aug 7, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you are lying, sheesh, you don't know nothing of Detroit, if you did you wouldn't be so ignorant. This black man doesn't need to lie like you black men. LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U5r1-qf3c74XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He even says Arab women have to keep it in the very down low when in a relationship with an black man, because surely the Arab or Chaldean family will kill and most likely hang that black man for doing something with the Arab woman. Arab men in Detroit do bang some black women(only the hottest), but they never end up marrying them, now Arab women are forbidden by their families to even date a black men, and for good reasons, no one wants some thug negro in their family.
ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!
You don't live in Detroit Egyptian girl aka Harrisson the black troll. You proxy using troll aren't as clever as you think you are.
3ama, 3anjad inta bala adab. ana arabiya, libnaniya, wa 3omra 29. inta 3bitgarisna bilhaki, la al deen wa la al 3adat bioola hayka.

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1343 Aug 7, 2010
pro wrote:
well, i know persian arenot arab, but they have the most interacial marriages with black men, but arab women, i havenot see any with black men.
That's a HUGE lie, they are among the strictest people in the Middle-East, of keeping there "noble" Persian blood pure. The only type to date out the most in the Middle-East are the Egyptians, but it's nothing compared to how much Black Americans date out.
Dearborn

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1344 Aug 7, 2010
blackbolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not think that most AA men beguiled...by some arab piece of azz..sure..a few butt sukkers into IR are like that..they are in the minority
you may keep your racist c*nts to yourself
worry about the european israeli zionists..
they think ALL arabs are vermin...
For THAT matter so do most europeans
want me to post the links??...not a problem
*smirks*
You sound like a black version of abdul. Talking like that thinking your making a point, spewing racist remarks like him makes u as bad as him. Stems from the same narrow minded igornance...you guys should hook up.

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1345 Aug 7, 2010
Dearborn wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? i am really arab...bit hib tahki arabi? bihka ma3ak, bish mishkala...sho badak ta3rif 3ni la istbok ana arabiya?
Hahahaha, you got that from a random website, because it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. LOL! Prove to me you really are Arab by have a videochat with me here.
http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home
LOL! Though nice try, just like other trolls you throw in random questions in. Anyone can steal Arabic words in forum.

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#1346 Aug 7, 2010
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
im from detroit sweety and i have NEVER known a sistah to be even slightly interested in an arab man. they are not our type and just not attractive to us at all and the only black women arabs "bang" are the sleezy, whore types; and they are not hot at all and are usually drug addicted prostitutes. any other type would not give you a second look!
LOL! That is so not the truth, we get the hottest "sistah's" to bang, those light skin Spanish looking ones, LOL! But marrying is a whole different story. LOL!
The Light

Saint Paul, MN

#1347 Aug 7, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, you got that from a random website, because it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. LOL! Prove to me you really are Arab by have a videochat with me here.
http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home
LOL! Though nice try, just like other trolls you throw in random questions in. Anyone can steal Arabic words in forum.
That is a troll. Notice how she disappeared after you wanted her to Skype with you. If people on this forum were who they say they are then no one would be afarid of a little video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people really care and love other hum... 3 min Zombie Corpse Rental 58
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 3 min Insect Trust 2,522
This Is For You Yasmin.... 4 min A African God 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Insect Trust 28,303
Porn star Alexis Texas refuses to do scenes wit... 5 min Bychance37 235
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 8 min Insect Trust 665
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 9 min Bychance37 980
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 27 min snow bunny jenny 416
----- OMG!! BM Marries INDIAN BEAUTY!!! 1 hr Bychance37 186
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr Carly HI YAH 97,571
More from around the web