created by: black dog | Oct 16, 2009

African-American

1,691 votes

Arab women love black men!!!!!!!!!

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 32)

Showing posts 621 - 640 of2,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CasperWhyte

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#677
Oct 27, 2009
 
kenyan Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Bible says, "thou shall not kill", so what the heck are you doing cheering for death to anybody?? The Bible also says, "turn the other cheek", so why are you over there in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting back the (So-Called) Terrorist?? Why not just take the blows and go on with your daily american lives?
When have I cheered for the death of ANYONE? That's part of your masturbatory fantasies.
CasperWhyte

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#678
Oct 27, 2009
 
kenyan Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born ready.
That's sad. Because if you follow the path of Islam, your soul will be lost. I take no pleasure in that. I am truly sorry.
Wrong

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#679
Oct 27, 2009
 
Abdull wrote:
My question is why are there threads such as this, Asian women love black men, Mexican girls love black men, White women love black men, is it because black men feel so inferior towards his master, I mean how sick is it to make a pointless thread and not have proof of arab women liking black men, I know for a fact all arab women hate black men, there is no marriage between arab women and black men, what does that tell you??
Leave my women alone you slaves, the arab women is made for the arab man, get that point..
There is no marriage because Arab women get killed for such and many other ridiculos things. It is not really that they hate or like black men. It is because, their families etc would stone them to death.
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#680
Oct 27, 2009
 
CasperWhyte wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I cheered for the death of ANYONE? That's part of your masturbatory fantasies.
Do not bring the talk of sex in this conversation. I stated no such thing, and neither should you. Poor kuffar, if you keep thinking this way, you will surely be caste in the fire.
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#681
Oct 27, 2009
 
CasperWhyte wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad. Because if you follow the path of Islam, your soul will be lost. I take no pleasure in that. I am truly sorry.
Believe what you will. That is your opinion.
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#682
Oct 27, 2009
 
CasperWhyte wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad. Because if you follow the path of Islam, your soul will be lost. I take no pleasure in that. I am truly sorry.
Thank you for showing me that you fear death.
CasperWhyte

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#683
Oct 27, 2009
 
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> There is no marriage because Arab women get killed for such and many other ridiculos things. It is not really that they hate or like black men. It is because, their families etc would stone them to death.
No, he insists Islam is a religion of LOVE and PEACE!
El Moro

SÚlestat, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#684
Oct 27, 2009
 
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text> There is no marriage because Arab women get killed for such and many other ridiculos things. It is not really that they hate or like black men. It is because, their families etc would stone them to death.
And what about the Black Arabs?Iam myself a black Algerian man and i can assure you that i can pull all the good arab sista i want!But maybe it ios because we are not like the others black?
0really

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#687
Oct 27, 2009
 
i love black men
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#688
Oct 27, 2009
 
CasperWhyte wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad. Because if you follow the path of Islam, your soul will be lost. I take no pleasure in that. I am truly sorry.
I do not need your false sympathy. Many people are leaving or have left christianity. Believe it or not including, Cat Stevens who is now Yusuf Islam, Ice cube, Mike Tyson, Jermaine Jackson, Micheal Jackson, Akon(born muslim), etc. So you see, christianity just doesn't feel right for most people. Just as christianity didn't work for my AA mother who is now muslim. We're taking over. Allahu-Akbar.

As one of our surahs says in the Quran, "To you your religion, to me mine."
CasperWhyte

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#689
Oct 27, 2009
 
kenyan Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for showing me that you fear death.
I'm not sure how you draw this conclusion from my words, but God does not rejoice in the destruction of the wicked and neither do I. I am saddened that your soul is lost, but God even now still has the power to save you. I pray he does. Goodbye my poor, benighted friend.
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#690
Oct 27, 2009
 
Iberian Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing "Arab" for "Muslim". Lebanese are Christian Arabs that look White and are more civilized than their fellow Semitic/Eurasian brethren.
There are Lebanese muslims too, Dumb Ass. And yes, some Lebanese girls do like black men, a Lebanese girl liked me in High School. She was actually pretty good looking. You are stupid like Casperwhite, and should be hanged. Go f*ck yourself. The world needs less of you racist bastards, not more.
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#691
Oct 27, 2009
 
El Moro wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about the Black Arabs?Iam myself a black Algerian man and i can assure you that i can pull all the good arab sista i want!But maybe it ios because we are not like the others black?
Thats right bro! It's the AA kuffar men who they don't like, not blacks in general. These white retards don't know what they're talking about. They don't know sh*t.
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692
Oct 27, 2009
 
CasperWhyte wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you draw this conclusion from my words, but God does not rejoice in the destruction of the wicked and neither do I. I am saddened that your soul is lost, but God even now still has the power to save you. I pray he does. Goodbye my poor, benighted friend.
They're is no compulsion in religion. Take that christianity sh1t some where else! Finally!
kenyan Brother

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#693
Oct 27, 2009
 
CasperWhyte wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you draw this conclusion from my words, but God does not rejoice in the destruction of the wicked and neither do I. I am saddened that your soul is lost, but God even now still has the power to save you. I pray he does. Goodbye my poor, benighted friend.
Take your stupid opinions to the grave my friend! I am happy to be a muslim, and proud to say that 9/11 as it is known now never actually happened. No servant of satan such as yourself is going to change my mind.
0really

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#694
Oct 27, 2009
 
kenyan Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stupid opinions to the grave my friend! I am happy to be a muslim, and proud to say that 9/11 as it is known now never actually happened. No servant of satan such as yourself is going to change my mind.
how big is your african stick?

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#695
Oct 27, 2009
 
kenyan Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stupid opinions to the grave my friend! I am happy to be a muslim, and proud to say that 9/11 as it is known now never actually happened. No servant of satan such as yourself is going to change my mind.
Am african as well and am not a muslim.African muslims are quite different frm Arab muslims because they are not as violent as the Arab muslims but then am quite taken aback by u saying 9/11 never happened.What do u mean by tht statement?
l-ray

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#696
Oct 27, 2009
 
Abdull wrote:
My question is why are there threads such as this, Asian women love black men, Mexican girls love black men, White women love black men, is it because black men feel so inferior towards his master, I mean how sick is it to make a pointless thread and not have proof of arab women liking black men, I know for a fact all arab women hate black men, there is no marriage between arab women and black men, what does that tell you??
Leave my women alone you slaves, the arab women is made for the arab man, get that point..
the lack of ayrab woman/blackmen marriages/couples is only cause blackmen on average aint interested in your inbred dusty foot hoes....don't get me wrong mostayrab women are cool peoples it's there racist faggot male cousins/husbands like you i've had issues with that turn me off to the people as a whole that and i don't want a woman that's already been had by her male relatives but if brothers wanted to we could slay all your ayrab bitches and aint nuthn you suicide bombers could do about it

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#697
Oct 27, 2009
 
l-ray wrote:
<quoted text>
the lack of ayrab woman/blackmen marriages/couples is only cause blackmen on average aint interested in your inbred dusty foot hoes....don't get me wrong mostayrab women are cool peoples it's there racist faggot male cousins/husbands like you i've had issues with that turn me off to the people as a whole that and i don't want a woman that's already been had by her male relatives but if brothers wanted to we could slay all your ayrab bitches and aint nuthn you suicide bombers could do about it
You shouldnt slam Arab women tht hard because of tht Abdul moron.Arab women are quite polite and they are very submissive and loyal to their men.
l-ray

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#698
Oct 27, 2009
 
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldnt slam Arab women tht hard because of tht Abdul moron.Arab women are quite polite and they are very submissive and loyal to their men.
your right....unlike the ayrab man every encounter i've had with arab women has been atleast cordial if not pleasant...i just was trying to get under that homo Abdul skin but have nothing personal against arab women(infact i pity them) cause i feel they are victims of their pig brothers prejudice and savage ways just as much if not more than blacks cause they have to live with these terrorist daly.

arab women/Muslim women as a whole are to good for stinking ayrab savages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 640 of2,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

311 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If a man likes anal sex, does that make him gay? (Sep '10) 10 min not your busy 342
Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jeal... (May '13) 28 min Cha 2,903
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 29 min duh 106
why are there so many transexuals in brazil (Apr '09) 34 min mail order Ting Tong 68
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 41 min Imagine that 111,711
native americans wants white people to go back ... (Apr '13) 46 min FACT 72
lifeisfuckingstupid 50 min yaknow 1
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 1 hr charlie 133
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Black Power 88,708
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Bigsmoke 67,801
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 2 hr Genevieve11 2,413
•••
•••
•••
•••