the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#167 May 15, 2012
part III of author Stone's report -

prolific predators: child sex offenders tend to victimize more often than other sexual offenders. seventy percent of child sex offenders had between one and nine victims; 23 percent between 10 and 40 victims.

cause and effect: black women report being more abused with greater force. they also report "more upset, greater long-term effects and more negative life experiences" from sexual abuse than white women. among the effects: post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anxiety.

quiet as it's kept: child sexual abusers operate in silence and isolation, the tools they use to target and control their prey. few tend to be violent, which makes them difficult to catch and thwart.
Ted Danson

Crownsville, MD

#168 May 15, 2012
Good to see my thread still going strong. "the boundaries of space" is to be commended for trying to educate the ignorant.
Coon Hunter

Tuscaloosa, AL

#169 May 15, 2012
veritas wrote:
This is a load of crap. Everyone knows that 98% of all pedophiles are white male or female. It's not racist if it's true.
The truth hurts doesn't it?

You negroes are running out of stereotypes to pin on the white man. Meanwhile, you negroes continue to perpetuate your negative stereotypes.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#170 May 15, 2012
Ted Danson wrote:
Good to see my thread still going strong. "the boundaries of space" is to be commended for trying to educate the ignorant.
thanks but they still won't get the picture even if thread grows as big as "Barack Obama...". they think just because of the very existence of the web alone, they have proper merit to defend their indescretions. black males were committing crimes of all types long before the internet was invented.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#171 May 15, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts doesn't it?
You negroes are running out of stereotypes to pin on the white man. Meanwhile, you negroes continue to perpetuate your negative stereotypes.
there's no such thing as"running out of stereotypes." the thing about stereotypes Is that they all have some truth to them so there's no need to "pin" one on whites. the negative stereotype of most whites being sex offenders is being perpetuated daily on the news almost every week. just like the one about white mothers killing their children and husbands murdering their entire families.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#172 May 15, 2012
Ted Danson wrote:
Good to see my thread still going strong. "the boundaries of space" is to be commended for trying to educate the ignorant.
aziya, you're a sociopathic crimnal...who commits crimes using your badge.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#173 May 15, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts doesn't it?
You negroes are running out of stereotypes to pin on the white man. Meanwhile, you negroes continue to perpetuate your negative stereotypes.
Ummm, not this negro !!!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#174 May 15, 2012
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing but a racist White man in disguise. Im not saying that it DOESNT happen Im saying that now that this is out in the open, all the sudden the criminal justice system is going to crack down on it besides the fact that White men have been KNOWN for doing these types of things. Im just tired of White people looking blameless and innocent when their NOT. I am sick and tired of Black Americans being the poster child of EVERYTHING that is WRONG in the world. And plus that article said that 20% of those children being molested was by their biological fathers???? Well I thought that over 75% of Black children had no father in the home. All this is fake and I refuse to believe this happens
Cosigns...exactly!

*AND THE THING IS THIS...YES IT HAPPENS...BUT NOW THAT THERE ARE CASES OF BLACK MALES DOING IT...AND IT'S NOT JUST BLACK MALES BY WAY...IT'S SOME HUGE HORRIBLE AND INTOLERABLE CRIME!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#175 May 15, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
there's no such thing as"running out of stereotypes." the thing about stereotypes Is that they all have some truth to them so there's no need to "pin" one on whites. the negative stereotype of most whites being sex offenders is being perpetuated daily on the news almost every week. just like the one about white mothers killing their children and husbands murdering their entire families.
Exactly...and let us not forget that white males of Europe(in various offices,roles and parts) are in fact responsible for developing,owning,running and managing the child porn industry!

And are busted every day with child porn on their computers or in their possesion!

And it's not just white males...white female play a major role in this industry as well!

* http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/39783/

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#176 May 15, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
part III of author Stone's report -
prolific predators: child sex offenders tend to victimize more often than other sexual offenders. seventy percent of child sex offenders had between one and nine victims; 23 percent between 10 and 40 victims.
cause and effect: black women report being more abused with greater force. they also report "more upset, greater long-term effects and more negative life experiences" from sexual abuse than white women. among the effects: post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anxiety.
quiet as it's kept: child sexual abusers operate in silence and isolation, the tools they use to target and control their prey. few tend to be violent, which makes them difficult to catch and thwart.
Wow!...really...so let me get this straight...now white males are putting out "research findings" that assert that bw are molested more than anyone else...lmbao...get the fck out of here!

That's complete b*llshit..white females are the most likely victim of child sexual abuse...to this very day...this is a fact!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#177 May 15, 2012
*Yes of course there is child sexual abuse among AA...just as there is among all groups of people...duh...lets not act like morons here...but again...all this whole thread seeks to do..is just what the white media seeks to do...to convince bw that all bm are child molestors...to shift the blame form white males and onto bm....to act as if the very same horrible crime committed by one is someone worse than when the other does the exact same thing!

THIS IS AGAIN...JUST AN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE A WEDGE BTW BM AND BW...AND TO PUSH THE IDEA THAT ALL BM ARE SOME KIND OF SEXUAL DEVIANTS...SEXUAL CRIMINALS IF YOU WILL!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#178 May 15, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...and let us not forget that white males of Europe(in various offices,roles and parts) are in fact responsible for developing,owning,running and managing the child porn industry!
And are busted every day with child porn on their computers or in their possesion!
And it's not just white males...white female play a major role in this industry as well!
* http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/39783/
yes and it's sick, and now they're trying to stick us with their sigma by magnifying it in our community to a scale equal to or larger than theirs because they MUST always look to blacks as a scape goat for the problems in our country..pitiful..

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#179 May 15, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> yes and it's sick, and now they're trying to stick us with their sigma by magnifying it in our community to a scale equal to or larger than theirs because they MUST always look to blacks as a scape goat for the problems in our country..pitiful..
Exactly!...blacks have always been this societies scapegoats...whenever whites are catching it...whenever things aren't going to well for them...like with this economy...they always become extra racist and blame blacks for everything!

*These idiots...to this very day...there are more white women on welfare than bw or anyone else...but they continue to blame all blacks...for the shrinking middle class...for them losing their homes...and having to take their children out of private schools or having to move to a cheaper community...*while the wealthy are living it up...the ceo of Chase Bank made fifteen million dollars last year...now they're in trouble!

But instead of these morons...blaming the folk that actually exploit the middle class and the poor and make a killing off of us...they sit up an vote for candidates that are deeply indebted to the very same people that have their foot on their throats...the vote for the very same people that are responsible for all of the problems in their lives!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#180 May 15, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!...blacks have always been this societies scapegoats...whenever whites are catching it...whenever things aren't going to well for them...like with this economy...they always become extra racist and blame blacks for everything!
*These idiots...to this very day...there are more white women on welfare than bw or anyone else...but they continue to blame all blacks...for the shrinking middle class...for them losing their homes...and having to take their children out of private schools or having to move to a cheaper community...*while the wealthy are living it up...the ceo of Chase Bank made fifteen million dollars last year...now they're in trouble!
But instead of these morons...blaming the folk that actually exploit the middle class and the poor and make a killing off of us...they sit up an vote for candidates that are deeply indebted to the very same people that have their foot on their throats...the vote for the very same people that are responsible for all of the problems in their lives!
OMG! YOU KNOW! yes, you're absolutely correct, hun. there are more whites on welfare in america more than any other race and white single mothers are the biggest consumers if welfare in this country, at this very moment....ww also have the most oow children and oow children in ww are amoung the fastest growing and your ought to hear some of these dumb whites coming on here making welfare jokes about US!

http://prorevnews.blogspot.com/2012/03/true-f...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#181 May 15, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! YOU KNOW! yes, you're absolutely correct, hun. there are more whites on welfare in america more than any other race and white single mothers are the biggest consumers if welfare in this country, at this very moment....ww also have the most oow children and oow children in ww are amoung the fastest growing and your ought to hear some of these dumb whites coming on here making welfare jokes about US!
http://prorevnews.blogspot.com/2012/03/true-f...
Yes indeed!...

Let me tell you something....whites are falling apart in this country...they can't even stay together...I live in a so called affluent community and you would be amazed at the number of white couples that my wife and I have watched move out of their 300k to 3mil dollar homes in our community...after seperating and going through the nastiest most-uncivilized divorces!

My wife jokes that she now almost knows more white females that are single,divorced or never married...that are raising children and looking for a man than she does married ww!

* http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/16/us/16census...

And yet whites are supposed to be some kind of experts on relationships...huh...really!

*I have six single-divorced and or never married ww over the age of twenty seven in my office alone...ww that are seriously looking and some mothers...two others left in the last year and a half and both divorced sometime after leaving and are raising children alone...yet they are always quoting these figures about bw!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#182 May 15, 2012
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed!...
Let me tell you something....whites are falling apart in this country...they can't even stay together...I live in a so called affluent community and you would be amazed at the number of white couples that my wife and I have watched move out of their 300k to 3mil dollar homes in our community...after seperating and going through the nastiest most-uncivilized divorces!
My wife jokes that she now almost knows more white females that are single,divorced or never married...that are raising children and looking for a man than she does married ww!
* http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/16/us/16census...
And yet whites are supposed to be some kind of experts on relationships...huh...really!
*I have six single-divorced and or never married ww over the age of twenty seven in my office alone...ww that are seriously looking and some mothers...two others left in the last year and a half and both divorced sometime after leaving and are raising children alone...yet they are always quoting these figures about bw!
yes, and it's pathetic as all possible hell for them to keep portraying bw to be this way.. the truth of the matter is most bm that marry, marry bw and 70% of are ALL bw are not single it's only 70% of bw between the ages of 25-29. Black women just don't get married as early as ww, that may explain such high divorce rates with whites because experts say marriage is less likely to last the younger you marry..

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#183 May 15, 2012
We dont move to Asia, or places where kids are helpless, and molest them. Their are white men that move to africa, asia, and brazil, just to have a kid to molest. Its sick, and yes, it happens in the black community. Its all wrong!
Coon Hunter

Tuscaloosa, AL

#184 May 16, 2012
Weak. I've found that it's useless trying to teach negroes the whole concept of "per capita." Their feeble minds just cannot grasp it.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#185 May 16, 2012
per capita doesn't apply to this at all.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#186 May 16, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
Weak. I've found that it's useless trying to teach negroes the whole concept of "per capita." Their feeble minds just cannot grasp it.
most black males (and their supporters, which is any person who's not a black male, yet sides with their "cause") know exactly what per capita means and how it applies - problem is they just don't wanna accept, wanna know, wished it didn't exist, etc. it's all part of their denial and deflection technique.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White House falling apart security needed? 2 min Like I Said 2
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 3 min African AE 313
Do some black people want segregation again? 4 min rock 11
White Community Activism 7 min rock 22
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 8 min Like I Said 31
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 15 min Like I Said 10
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 16 min King Mackins 991
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 19 min rock 457
There's A War On The Black Male 44 min BWEFocused 731
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 25,073
Ebola case in Texas 2 hr Be_Real_Fool 88
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 4 hr Kiana 309

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE