Black Population "Slipping Away" In Chicago As Hispanics Take Rise

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTLC-AM Indianapolis

Chicago's Black population has plummeted, losing 17 percent, while the latino population has gained 25,000 people, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocky Louis

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

I guess Margaret Sanger accomplished her mission.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Legal or illegals?
SUNDAE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

lilya wrote:
Legal or illegals?
cosign 100%

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

That is not true, we are slipping away from the latino population because the overcrowd eveywhere they go. So as crazy as it seems I moved to an almost white community and I work mine my own business, don't disrespect thy neighbors and honor their belongings and I exspect the same. So danny can go away with all of the extra talk and learn about his people and why we choose to leave when they move in.
WHAT

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

I'm not even gonna lie, legal or illegal Hispanic people hustle. There were Hispanic people working on a house on my block and let me tell you, they worked Monday-Sunday from 6am-6pm. Non stop.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Who cares??? are you that threatened of being kicked out of the spot light??? i swear, slavery may be over but its stuck in ur heads. i like the idea of their being more mexicans in this country-- because they are descriminated agianst and treated like crap in this country. They are treated worse than blacks were. atleast with blacks someone can stand and say this is wrong and agianst the law but with them its racism and justified because the law stands for it. ICE targets anyone who may be suspected to be south american. lets not forget the thousands of illegal african immigrants that are in this country *cough*most of my family*cough* that no one pay attention to or much cares or even knows that are here. Before it was the chinese that americans discriminated agianst and deported because chinese were hard working and making money and people claimed "took all of the jobs". now its the mexicans. u people cant stand to see another race accomplish anything-- jealousy is a nasty sickness. and I know its jealousy because blacks are my people and I hear the way they speak about other races. Africans could care less, especially us illegal or recently legalized ones, but blacks and whites are the most hateful people i have EVER met. I heard a racist comment a black made saying "the mexicans are taken over" oh please, stop hating and being jealous. And by the way The reason I am standing up to you for them is because I happen to be marrying a mexican man and he has treated me better than any black could ever treat his women. get out of the harlem ren and open ur eyes to 2010-2011. They are sweet, romantic AMAZING in bed and i know im not the only one who thinks so and more black women where im from are starting to date and marry them. and did i mention they are GREAT in bed and make u feel like a queen?? dont hate them cause u aint them
Chicago NIck

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

thank King Richard's freaking sanctuary policy for that and since it's inception the 3/4 of the city's turned third world and not looking back.

Arrriba Andele andele!!! Whatchu tawkin bout willis?

Everyone worth a damn leaves at 5 and heads for the safety of the north and west burbs if they can get outta town and home alive each night that is....what a shittthole it's become.:(

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Chicago NIck wrote:
thank King Richard's freaking sanctuary policy for that and since it's inception the 3/4 of the city's turned third world and not looking back.
Arrriba Andele andele!!! Whatchu tawkin bout willis?
Everyone worth a damn leaves at 5 and heads for the safety of the north and west burbs if they can get outta town and home alive each night that is....what a shittthole it's become.:(
hey your awake this time a night??? im new to topix, may I ask a favor of you. Please tell me how this person wrote this forum, because i would like to write and post some of my own, please :-) Thank you

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

AfricanPride wrote:
Who cares??? are you that threatened of being kicked out of the spot light??? i swear, slavery may be over but its stuck in ur heads. i like the idea of their being more mexicans in this country-- because they are descriminated agianst and treated like crap in this country. They are treated worse than blacks were. atleast with blacks someone can stand and say this is wrong and agianst the law but with them its racism and justified because the law stands for it. ICE targets anyone who may be suspected to be south american. lets not forget the thousands of illegal african immigrants that are in this country *cough*most of my family*cough* that no one pay attention to or much cares or even knows that are here. Before it was the chinese that americans discriminated agianst and deported because chinese were hard working and making money and people claimed "took all of the jobs". now its the mexicans. u people cant stand to see another race accomplish anything-- jealousy is a nasty sickness. and I know its jealousy because blacks are my people and I hear the way they speak about other races. Africans could care less, especially us illegal or recently legalized ones, but blacks and whites are the most hateful people i have EVER met. I heard a racist comment a black made saying "the mexicans are taken over" oh please, stop hating and being jealous. And by the way The reason I am standing up to you for them is because I happen to be marrying a mexican man and he has treated me better than any black could ever treat his women. get out of the harlem ren and open ur eyes to 2010-2011. They are sweet, romantic AMAZING in bed and i know im not the only one who thinks so and more black women where im from are starting to date and marry them. and did i mention they are GREAT in bed and make u feel like a queen?? dont hate them cause u aint them
Treated worser than blacks were by what means? Are you Black American? Elaborate. No hate to hispanics, but why do our people take the other side when we date out? This shows where loyalty lyes. I never hear other races saying this stuff, Im not hating, but it could be true that he treated you better, but did you forget your roots?

“The doctor is in.”

Since: Apr 11

Davie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

We all must hope that at some point blax will realise that their 'community leaders' do not care about them. It probably won't be until they finally sell all of them the idea that giving amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens is a good idea that will somehow 'enrich the black community', but what do you expect from folks that have willingly lived in the ghetto for 200 years and think some pennies from welfare is 'making it'?

“The doctor is in.”

Davie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

According to Bloomberg, Hispanics have been “strengthening their financial position at a faster pace than blacks” and have a reportedly stronger “sense of nationalism.” On a downturn Black residents, who make up 32.4 percent of the city, earn less and are more likely to be in poverty than Hispanics, who now make up 30 percent of the Chicago population.

-

This is really funny and a glimpse in to the future for you baboons. You laugh when the census projections say us whites will be a minority in 2050, well the browns are going to be the majority, and they do not care about being called racists and do not feel any guilt about slavery.

It all boils down to a bunch of whites and browns continuing the tradition of the United States while a bunch of blax live in the ghetto crying about racism...only in 2050 no one will care and the silly civil rights laws of 1964 will be repealed.

You should probably think about integrating or moving on to Africa at this point.
wonderer

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

their taking over white neighborhoods to, so who cares any way?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

well the aa population is plunging due to a low birth rate and fratricide and a high overall mortility rate. the only thing that's keeping the black american population alive right now is immigration. without that aa would be about 7% of the population and dropping.
and it's amazing that most blacks don't even understand this.
Kick

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

WHAT wrote:
I'm not even gonna lie, legal or illegal Hispanic people hustle. There were Hispanic people working on a house on my block and let me tell you, they worked Monday-Sunday from 6am-6pm. Non stop.
LOL yeah they move so fast because they only put one nail in the 2 x 4 when there should have been four. Two nails in the roofing shingle when there should have been more.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

Dr_ Soujourn wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Ignorant Liar. You are A Disaster! Great screen name choice. Get your facts straight before posting and looking like a dam fool before the world. Blacks are moving because they are sick of looking at people like you!
get up on the wrong side of the bed today:) how am i a liar? nearly 40% of the current black american population is made up of immigrant, 1st and 2nd generation blacks. and aaw have had a negative replacement birthrate for years.
no1 Bootlegger

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
get up on the wrong side of the bed today:) how am i a liar? nearly 40% of the current black american population is made up of immigrant, 1st and 2nd generation blacks. and aaw have had a negative replacement birthrate for years.
Abortion killed us in numbers. Living in inner cities made us dependents. I was saying this same thing way back in the 90's. black mothers and fathers have done a horrific job with their children. That gave rise the generation that we have. It won't change. BW won't listen, and to many bm dont care.

“The doctor is in.”

Davie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

Dr_ Soujourn wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid MF are always trying to pit one group up against another. Zaius...do you really think Black folk CARE about how man Latinos are in the country? You are the ignoramuses bytching and moaning because now you have to learn Spanish! ROFLMA Soooo let's not try to make this a BLACK problem... It's YOUR problem. As the black and latino populations grow that means in my mind less white people. Now THAT thought is awesome! Makes me want to hook up with my Latino brothers and have some babies my dam self! lol
Latinos are Europeans that speak Spanish. They are white just like everyone else. If we had a problem with them they would not be here. It is you that lives in a dreamland.

60% of black babies are aborted in NYC. Black on black murder is unbelievably high. HIV is starting to decimate the females. I'll be surprised if there are any blacks left in the USA by the year 2100. They ones that are will be majorly hybridized and will look like Amerindians.

Cheers!

“The doctor is in.”

Davie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
well the aa population is plunging due to a low birth rate and fratricide and a high overall mortility rate. the only thing that's keeping the black american population alive right now is immigration. without that aa would be about 7% of the population and dropping.
and it's amazing that most blacks don't even understand this.
You just wait until inflation puts FOOD out of reach for the most impoverished folks in the USA, which happen to be overwhelmingly black. I predict society will break down to the point that there will be mass killings of rioting hoards inside of the next five years as we have a president and government that want to see $10 a gallon fuel and like to print money to pay folks to breed more hungry mouths the government must support.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

no1 Bootlegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion killed us in numbers. Living in inner cities made us dependents. I was saying this same thing way back in the 90's. black mothers and fathers have done a horrific job with their children. That gave rise the generation that we have. It won't change. BW won't listen, and to many bm dont care.
i trace this back to the 1950s. that's when welfare started to become a main feature in poor aa communities, and the black family began to fall apart. at the 1950 mark there are more marriages and fewer divorces in the black community than the white community. from that point forward is when things started to change. imo, everything we see today is a byproduct of the breakdown of the family.
concern black man

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Judged:

Zaius-PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Latinos are Europeans that speak Spanish. They are white just like everyone else. If we had a problem with them they would not be here. It is you that lives in a dreamland.
60% of black babies are aborted in NYC. Black on black murder is unbelievably high. HIV is starting to decimate the females. I'll be surprised if there are any blacks left in the USA by the year 2100. They ones that are will be majorly hybridized and will look like Amerindians.
Cheers!
Indeed, is the language of the Roman, and the offspring of that language is French, Italian, Portuguse, Romanian and of course Spanish. However the term latin american now applies to the countries of central and south american, and parts of the carribean. However, does this mean that the people are true latins, nope! The people that inhabit what is today latin america come from diverse racial backgrounds, also it depends on the country. Many of the immigrants comming from Mexico are either amerindian or mestizo(mix of amerindian and spaniards) Most whites in mexico don't come here, unless they are on vacation. The only latin american country that is overwhelming of european extraction is argentina, the rest either have native americans, with many admixtures, and Africa which were brought to the americas during the trans atlantic slave trade. That is the reality.

faces of latin america

http://larryfire.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/...
george lopez obviously amerindian

http://www.nndb.com/people/534/000024462/andy...
andy garcia.white hispanic

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploa...

Zoe Saldana black latina

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

384 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min fetch almighty 1,034,304
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 88,716
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 3 min Anonymous of Indy 119
What's REALLY destroying the Black Community 4 min Ugh 141
It won't stop 6 min Drilling for the nerve 36
Why do White people hate Jews (Feb '13) 8 min unknown 43
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 8 min MrAnderson9 67,823
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Panza 111,718
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 5 hr Genevieve11 2,413