Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jealous of African-American Women?

Created by TruDru on May 1, 2013

1,171 votes

Click on an option to vote

Because they are more Beautiful

Because they are more successful

Because they are more Intelligent

all of the Above

no reason at all

First Prev
of 166
Next Last

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#1 May 2, 2013
I keep on reading and hearing how much Blacks in other Countries namely in African, and the Caribbean seem to hate African-American Women, but the most common reason why is because they are taking away their men. I see some say is because they get better opportunities leading them to be more successful, and educated than them. Yet I think it could be something else entirely. I think despite the ignorance going on with African Women, and African Caribbean Womens dislike of the African-American women that it is all just a complete misunderstanding, besides why are the Israelites of different Tribes fighting with each other? Who wants to weigh in on here?

Judged:

56

55

55

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
latino boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#2 May 2, 2013
Trudru you ae a big fool.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#3 May 2, 2013
latino boy wrote:
Trudru you ae a big fool.
If so why are you on here? Who is the fool now? Go Fug yourself!
Ih8nigurs

United States

#4 May 2, 2013
Who cares all you n-rs are the same.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 May 2, 2013
It's jealousy because we get all the attention. But they need not worry about us stealing their men because most of us don't want foreigners.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 May 2, 2013
im caribbean and not jealous of afro americans...lol not in the slightest.

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#7 May 6, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
It's jealousy because we get all the attention. But they need not worry about us stealing their men because most of us don't want foreigners.
That may be true, but what's wrong with a foreign man esp if he getting, and got his life together that want you you get better treatment than even their women

“The Truthfighter Emcee”

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Birmingham, England, UK

#8 May 7, 2013
Ih8nigurs wrote:
Who cares all you n-rs are the same.
and u a-holes are ten timez as worse, and are set of malicious mutants!
African male

Palm Bay, FL

#9 Jun 22, 2013
We always had a Thing for African American Women probably because they have a Mixture of all Race/Cultures, and because they are nicer, more educated, more polite, and speak better English. Even the Thickest African-American Women looks a lot better than most other women.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 22, 2013
African male wrote:
We always had a Thing for African American Women probably because they have a Mixture of all Race/Cultures, and because they are nicer, more educated, more polite, and speak better English. Even the Thickest African-American Women looks a lot better than most other women.
afro americans are nnot mixed..and when did u african men start liking them?speak better english?lol dont make me laugh hun..ebonics anyone? any whites here care to share what they think of afro american women?lol..nicer? Whateves more like ghetto neck snapping trash tlking bm lovers hahhaha!!!.Hmmmmm babe they dnt hold a candle to us caribbean women but u guys so used to seeing your anorexic women tht u think tht all blk american women are thick when they are not

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>afro americans are nnot mixed..and when did u african men start liking them?speak better english?lol dont make me laugh hun..ebonics anyone? any whites here care to share what they think of afro american women?lol..nicer? Whateves more like ghetto neck snapping trash tlking bm lovers hahhaha!!!.Hmmmmm babe they dnt hold a candle to us caribbean women but u guys so used to seeing your anorexic women tht u think tht all blk american women are thick when they are not
and heres a carib woman hating on us. she just confirmed this post to the fullest.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
and heres a carib woman hating on us. she just confirmed this post to the fullest.
whats there to hate on?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>whats there to hate on?
ask yourself, your the one doing the hating. we never think about yall, let alone hate on you.
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#14 Jun 22, 2013
I can assure people and obviously my opinion, not fact. There is nothing Carribbean women have to be jealous about when it comes to black American women. Carribbean women tend to have a different set "code" from black American women. That's something I do notice in my Carribbean female friends back home. Carribbean women are sexy.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 22, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
ask yourself, your the one doing the hating. we never think about yall, let alone hate on you.
lol im not hating ...it seems like anytime i speak my mine im so called hating or trolling u guys dnt look better than me face it..get a clue.And u people always claim u mixed so u guys dnt like being blk anyways self hating turds

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 22, 2013
ASC wrote:
I can assure people and obviously my opinion, not fact. There is nothing Carribbean women have to be jealous about when it comes to black American women. Carribbean women tend to have a different set "code" from black American women. That's something I do notice in my Carribbean female friends back home. Carribbean women are sexy.
thanx hun

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>lol im not hating ...it seems like anytime i speak my mine im so called hating or trolling u guys dnt look better than me face it..get a clue.And u people always claim u mixed so u guys dnt like being blk anyways self hating turds
what AA woman HAVE EVER come here hating on African and caribb women? we don't care about how beautiful and soft you feel or someone feels you are. your just nothing that would intimidate us.

but we are always on the lips of African and caribb women...you guys are not hating because you know you are better women then us. your insecurity shines through.
rndmprsn

Toronto, Canada

#19 Jun 22, 2013
I rarely think about African American women. I'm African.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#20 Jun 22, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
what AA woman HAVE EVER come here hating on African and caribb women? we don't care about how beautiful and soft you feel or someone feels you are. your just nothing that would intimidate us.
but we are always on the lips of African and caribb women...you guys are not hating because you know you are better women then us. your insecurity shines through.
u not making no damn sense lol.First of all we look better than u guys...no guess work involved...we know.Evidently we do intimadate thts why u jumped onmy post
rndmprsn

Toronto, Canada

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Do you think about us often?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another High School shooting 2 min Nat Turner 36
irbw and irbm are getting played like damn foo... 2 min Be_Real_Fool 6
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 2 min Bychance37 144
Chicago Fire Department hired few blacks in 2014 4 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 6 min Mick 143
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 118
Who are the 16 million single white women? 10 min Clotea 5
Mr. Brown 25 min The Irony 97
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 55 min Abdurratln 320

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE