Illegals Reach out to Blacks

My guess there will be many Blacks stupid enough to take them up on it. By Krissah Thompson Washington Post Staff Writer Saturday, March 20, 2010 Organizers of a march for immigrants' rights in Washington on Sunday are reaching out to African Americans, hoping to bring the two communities together around an issue that has been a wedge between them. Full Story

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#324 Mar 25, 2010
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a total id!ot. Some of your parts are missing.
Takes one to know one.

Now kindly find your way to one of the various taverns on topix and spew your double digit IQ mentality over there.

This is where the big boys hang out.

You don't belong here let alone in America you illegal Canuck.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#326 Mar 25, 2010
Hunter Stew wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico Suave...lmao
Dude....mexico is a 3rd world country, with a tiny exception of few rich people. Ive been to Mexico many times and all different parts, and your country is discusting and poor as all he11. American blacks wouldnt live there. Yuck.
Maybe soon enough we can build a roach proof fence, to keep you all in the sh1thole known as mehiko.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA
The term 3rd world Country arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned or not moving at all with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World) or communism and the Soviet Union (which along with its allies represented the Second World). This definition provided a way of broadly categorizing the nations of the Earth into three groups based on social, political, and economic divisions.

Now that you've been schooled in terminology, there is no such thing as a 3rd world any more as that was only used during the cold war. We are no longer in a cold war with the USSR, actually their is no more USSR. <--- Hello we're in 2010 not the 1980's.

Mexico is what we call an advanced emerging market. Just look it up. Anyone who took even one Economics class would know this. Obviously you took 'How to make yourself look like an idiot on Topic' instead of an Economics class.

Yea as if you really expect me to consider anything you have to say a relevant when you have no clue to the facts, history, or even terminology.

Go back to school before you try to dialogue with me.

ACCESS DENIED!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#327 Mar 25, 2010
Mad Dog 54 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for proving what I just said,**** boy!
You are welcome mad perro negro LOL!
Barros Serrano

Charlottesville, VA

#328 Mar 25, 2010
Big denial by USA racists. They apparently don't even learn what IS in the history books, let alone what was omitted to protect the guilty...

"Westward Expansion"... to Mexicans it looked more like "Invasion from the East". If I call it that, you Yanks will have a little hissy fit, right? LOL!

Yes, it's time for justice for all, and that includes white workers and everyone abused by this corporate system which sees only profit and cares not a whit for humanity.

Obama is wimpy and centrist, and I want a STRONG LEFTIST to kick ass, but I am happy right now, because Obama IS getting things done and he's SO MUCH better than ANY Republican could be...

GO OBAMA!!! Now let's have JUSTICE for IMMIGRANTS!!!

That's right, "...with liberty and justice for all," and there's nothing in there about having a greencard (or needing one!).
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

#329 Mar 25, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one.
Now kindly find your way to one of the various taverns on topix and spew your double digit IQ mentality over there.
This is where the big boys hang out.
You don't belong here let alone in America you illegal Canuck.
Uhh, make me Snarf Wad. You just get about cutting and pasting you bull sh!t, and keep trying to convince yourself you're smarter than ANYONE.. Big Boys? LMFAO...BTW.. ILLEGALS S@CK..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#330 Mar 25, 2010
Hunter Stew wrote:
<quoted text>
Americas economy even in deep recession, is still easily the best in the entire world. But i wouldnt understand a roach like you to get it. Africa plays a role in global economy because its about to be raped by the rest of the world. Trust me, it will be happening very, very soon. Ok jose?
Any Country than can just print money as they deem necessary and run a 13 trillion debt will obviously be better then any other Nation. Of course for the time being!

Africa has nowhere to go but UP and has done so for decades.

The only Nation that has everything to lose is America. We are so high in the sky, so advanced as a Nation they we have everything to lose the day those Nations who own our debt call in their loans.

You think todays recession is bad, you haven't seen jack chit yet and that can happen at any time China or Japan doesn't get their way with America.

It's written all over the damn wall but you hardly see it, your arrogance fueled by ignorance is the veil over your eyes to just how vulnerable the USA is fiscally. You, I, and this Nation is owned by China and Japan.

Once again you know absolutely nothing about what you say.

You must be embarrassed to be getting pawned by a roach.

Now go change your name as you've tainted that name and ISP location as being Topix #1 idiot.

ACCESS DENIED...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#331 Mar 25, 2010
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh, make me Snarf Wad. You just get about cutting and pasting you bull sh!t, and keep trying to convince yourself you're smarter than ANYONE.. Big Boys? LMFAO...BTW.. ILLEGALS S@CK..
Here is the score on bullshit;

Rico from East Los II: 0

Bonnie : 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Now please, I'm becoming rather embarrassed talking to such a pathetically useless sub-humanoid with the screen name Bonnie.

It's not my fault you and your ilk are all retarded, unfamiliar with the facts, and leave yourselves open to rebuke which anyone can tell I enjoy with bliss.

Nothing like calling out the ignorance that trolls on public message boards 24/7.

After all, it's my American duty to B!TCH SLAP that stupid booty.
whotoldyou

United States

#332 Mar 25, 2010
Black mex are blacks.

The worthless republician religion admits that they never intended to do anything about the black-mex invasion from scumbag mexico.

The worthless republician religion is going to give the black-mex a free pass, at the taxpayers expense, and at the expense of their jobs.

The united states of america is still getting closer to an armed revolution in the united states of america, over black-mex, giving the military power to russia and turning the military over to perverts, that are the popes rejects.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#333 Mar 25, 2010
Brain Donor wrote:
<quoted text>Did the study mention if any of those 33.8 Americans on welfare are children of undocumented immigrants?
All persons born on US soil are American Citizens in accordance with the 14th amendment.

Undocumented immigrants don't receive welfare, Citizens do!

But I'm no dummy and understand the complexity and concern that all Americans have due in part to a widely debatable subject such as the Anchor Baby loophole.

Anchor babies account for roughly 10% of all US births in the USA. The Federation for Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates there are between 287,000 and 363,000 children born to illegal aliens each year. These numbers are based on the crude birth rate of the total foreign-born population (33 births per 1,000).
Brain Donor

Los Angeles, CA

#334 Mar 25, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
All persons born on US soil are American Citizens in accordance with the 14th amendment.
Undocumented immigrants don't receive welfare, Citizens do!
But I'm no dummy and understand the complexity and concern that all Americans have due in part to a widely debatable subject such as the Anchor Baby loophole.
Anchor babies account for roughly 10% of all US births in the USA. The Federation for Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates there are between 287,000 and 363,000 children born to illegal aliens each year. These numbers are based on the crude birth rate of the total foreign-born population (33 births per 1,000).
What do they call the financial assistance given to the newly born children of undocumented migrants? Not welfare? Either way it seems like just a fraction of the 33.8 million.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#335 Mar 25, 2010
10% of all USA births are anchor babies? That's scary as hell.......
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

#336 Mar 25, 2010
Undocumented workers, with families... let's see, if a USA citizen has a job, then his family gets education, though not until this week healthcare guaranteed, and so what is the difference if the worker is illegal? Really... he is underpaid, I guarantee, due to illegal status. And ineligible for a lot to which citizens have access.

But... these illegal workers and their families are wrecking the country? LOL... there was a time when nativist racists claimed that the Irish sweatshop workers in New York City were wrecking the country...

It is no more true now of illegal Mexican workers.

USA has deep problems of recent origin, 1981-2008, thanks to Reagan's "Revolution". Mexico has problems related to its govt's status of puppet to multinational corporate interests, principally gringo interests, and its legacy of colonization by Spain, France, UK, USA, etc.

All of these problems could be solved sanely if Mexico had a President who would work with Obama instead of the virtual-Republican PAN who is currently in power.

FRANCE, by the way, just had elections in which the LEFT scored gains. These were regional elections. Sarkozy's days are numbered.

What would happen in the world if the USA, UK, France, Canada, Mexico and Israel all simultaneously had the liberals in power...?

Might be some progress made. Conservatives maintain the status quo or push us backwards.

Since: Jan 09

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#337 Mar 25, 2010
so many don't care about america.
they do what ever it takes to destroy this generous and good country
What will these poor countries do when there are no americans that can help them out. Haiti, Africa etc will have to deal with their own AIDs problem, their starvation problem, their huricanes etc etc

“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#338 Mar 25, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
Undocumented workers, with families... let's see, if a USA citizen has a job, then his family gets education, though not until this week healthcare guaranteed, and so what is the difference if the worker is illegal? Really... he is underpaid, I guarantee, due to illegal status. And ineligible for a lot to which citizens have access.
But... these illegal workers and their families are wrecking the country? LOL... there was a time when nativist racists claimed that the Irish sweatshop workers in New York City were wrecking the country...
It is no more true now of illegal Mexican workers.
USA has deep problems of recent origin, 1981-2008, thanks to Reagan's "Revolution". Mexico has problems related to its govt's status of puppet to multinational corporate interests, principally gringo interests, and its legacy of colonization by Spain, France, UK, USA, etc.
All of these problems could be solved sanely if Mexico had a President who would work with Obama instead of the virtual-Republican PAN who is currently in power.
FRANCE, by the way, just had elections in which the LEFT scored gains. These were regional elections. Sarkozy's days are numbered.
What would happen in the world if the USA, UK, France, Canada, Mexico and Israel all simultaneously had the liberals in power...?
Might be some progress made. Conservatives maintain the status quo or push us backwards.
They are in the food industry. Many Americans, with the way the economy is, want ANY job. At resturants I go to to fill out an application when they have a job opening there are on average 60 applications! Even 40 & 50 year old people apply! They destroyed the once lucrative paying job of construction work for Americans. And etc., etc., etc., etc., ete.!!
Bonnie

Nampa, ID

#340 Mar 25, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the score on bullshit;
Rico from East Los II: 0
Bonnie : 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Now please, I'm becoming rather embarrassed talking to such a pathetically useless sub-humanoid with the screen name Bonnie.
It's not my fault you and your ilk are all retarded, unfamiliar with the facts, and leave yourselves open to rebuke which anyone can tell I enjoy with bliss.
Nothing like calling out the ignorance that trolls on public message boards 24/7.
After all, it's my American duty to B!TCH SLAP that stupid booty.
You really believe your bu!lshit don't cha, you pathetic little anti American garage dweller. You could not b!tch slap a blow up doll.

“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#341 Mar 25, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
All persons born on US soil are American Citizens in accordance with the 14th amendment.
Undocumented immigrants don't receive welfare, Citizens do!
But I'm no dummy and understand the complexity and concern that all Americans have due in part to a widely debatable subject such as the Anchor Baby loophole.
Anchor babies account for roughly 10% of all US births in the USA. The Federation for Immigration Reform (FAIR) estimates there are between 287,000 and 363,000 children born to illegal aliens each year. These numbers are based on the crude birth rate of the total foreign-born population (33 births per 1,000).
Then a whole lot of US citizens must not speak English and only speak Spanish, because my friend works at a supermarket and more people with foodstamps and WIC that come into that store cannot speak English than can. She can't speak Spanish and has hell telling ones on WIC that certain items they want to buy are not covered under that program.

“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#342 Mar 25, 2010
Barros Serrano wrote:
Undocumented workers, with families... let's see, if a USA citizen has a job, then his family gets education, though not until this week healthcare guaranteed, and so what is the difference if the worker is illegal? Really... he is underpaid, I guarantee, due to illegal status. And ineligible for a lot to which citizens have access.
But... these illegal workers and their families are wrecking the country? LOL... there was a time when nativist racists claimed that the Irish sweatshop workers in New York City were wrecking the country...
It is no more true now of illegal Mexican workers.
USA has deep problems of recent origin, 1981-2008, thanks to Reagan's "Revolution". Mexico has problems related to its govt's status of puppet to multinational corporate interests, principally gringo interests, and its legacy of colonization by Spain, France, UK, USA, etc.
All of these problems could be solved sanely if Mexico had a President who would work with Obama instead of the virtual-Republican PAN who is currently in power.
FRANCE, by the way, just had elections in which the LEFT scored gains. These were regional elections. Sarkozy's days are numbered.
What would happen in the world if the USA, UK, France, Canada, Mexico and Israel all simultaneously had the liberals in power...?
Might be some progress made. Conservatives maintain the status quo or push us backwards.
Why doesn't Obama just do away with NAFTA and all that?

Since: Jan 10

Phoenix, AZ

#343 Mar 25, 2010
MR_youtoo wrote:
I'm Black and living in TX, and I do not feel like Hispanics are a threat to the economy or infastructure of America in the least.
Blacks should be supporting our Latino cousins just like they did us in electing a BM as the president of the United States.
well then you sir, are and idiot.
amber

El Paso, TX

#344 Mar 25, 2010
Philly Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew as soon as soon as someone muttered something about Mexicans the shortest, durtiest, ugliest, and most stupid one would jump up to try to put his two cents in the conversation. It's Spring azzhole, STFU and clean the leaves from the bottom of my pool and flush my gutters. It'll be a crisp $5 bill in it for you!
hahaha "durtiest"...you're so much smarter than them, hahahahaha
Barros Serrano

Morgantown, WV

#345 Mar 25, 2010
Yes, NAFTA stinks. NAFTA has been bad for Mexican and USA workers both.

Corporations since Reagan have enjoyed attempting to make Unions irrelevant. This is of course responsible, along with outsourcing, for the reduction in wages and quality employment in the USA.

They use illegal workers as part of the scheme. Some of it is done by small business, as in restaurants. A lot of agribiz if you trace the money is in fact large corporations.

Same in Mexico.

We need drastic reform, against which arguments about controlling the border or amnesty really aren't even addressing the issue. The big issue of how will workers be treated in both Mexico and the USA is FAR bigger than any of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men seem to jealous of White men (Feb '13) 10 min Capree 1,953
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Black Knight 98,067
Cops call it assassination. Blacks call it jus... 14 min Death is Dead 1
Black people settled on other planets first 26 min BeautifulSunrise21 17
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 28 min slappy mcnegro 130
Oprah has died - she choked on a neck bone . . . 31 min slappy mcnegro 1
Do black girls go out with asian boys? (Jul '10) 33 min Just another girl 116
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 46 min BeautifulSunrise21 549
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min Gmoney 28,608
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 1 hr The Void 2,645
More from around the web