“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#23 Dec 4, 2008
lol@ people who go with the flow..cant keep their own ideas even though they might not be popular

Big D

#24 Dec 4, 2008
Tone wrote:
<quoted text>dayum! I thought you were cool...But your just another racist troll bytch.I had you wrong all along...
lol

and.......

??
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#25 Dec 4, 2008
its_okay wrote:
lol@ people who go with the flow..cant keep their own ideas even though they might not be popular
You offended Black men as a whole. And you are talking about being popular and going with the flow when you offended black men and SSMike, addressed you. What did you expect? Or what do you expect when you offend a race of people. You non black people should think......If you think that black men or women are people are racist. Then why in the fck do you guyz come into this forum, and talk amongst them? I just don't get it! And who the fck, wants to be popular on a forum? You were out of line for labeling them as a breed and you don't acknowledge it nor do you apologize. Your gripe is with the black man that offended you. Not all black men! And they are not breeds, girl! Think!!!!!

Big D

#26 Dec 4, 2008
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You offended Black men as a whole. And you are talking about being popular and going with the flow when you offended black men and SSMike, addressed you. What did you expect? Or what do you expect when you offend a race of people. You non black people should think......If you think that black men or women are people are racist. Then why in the fck do you guyz come into this forum, and talk amongst them? I just don't get it! And who the fck, wants to be popular on a forum? You were out of line for labeling them as a breed and you don't acknowledge it nor do you apologize. Your gripe is with the black man that offended you. Not all black men! And they are not breeds, girl! Think!!!!!
Look..I didnt read your entire reply, It doesnt matter to me..

he knows what Im talking about, Ill end it there.

have a great afternoon MDJ

Big D

#27 Dec 4, 2008
this shyt goes way back..back when he used that other name.
you know the (2) one (6)...
Dr Endo

AOL

#28 Dec 4, 2008
Because black males know they are physically and sexually superior to white and asian males then the assumption is they are racists. Perhaps. The world knows "white men can't jump."
MDJ

Location hidden

#29 Dec 4, 2008
its_okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look..I didnt read your entire reply, It doesnt matter to me..
he knows what Im talking about, Ill end it there.
have a great afternoon MDJ
Well my reply was short. And if it does'nt matter then be prepared to deal with the consequences. And you should not post on the AA forum, if you feel the black men here are racist. I just don't understand, some of you non black people. But oh well.......
MDJ

Location hidden

#30 Dec 4, 2008
its_okay wrote:
this shyt goes way back..back when he used that other name.
you know the (2) one (6)...
So are you saying that 216 Elite and Satan Slaying Mike, are the same. Because 216 still post on here....It's okay......

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#31 Dec 4, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now,we all have bad hair days or run across something/someone that gets our goat. If we remember that anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the brain we can temper some of these bad moments. Are we all not jeeeest a leeeetle bit guilty of some moments of prejudice? And then feel like crap later when we think over our responses to what got to us? I know I have.
Personally, I take great care to phrase my posts carefully so I don't have to eat "humble pie" later on. Now if people make a mistake and later apologize, no worries, we all make mistakes. It's those that are wrong and strong that I'm hesitant about. It doesn't appear that the poster regrets generalizing, that's why I was surprised...

Oh well, at least I know what's up.

How have you been? Well, I hope.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#32 Dec 4, 2008
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, too bad she doesn't want to hear it!

;o)

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#33 Dec 4, 2008
Tone wrote:
<quoted text>I guess so huh,,I spoke with her several times and race never came up.I wonder what happen,probably one of the panther brothaz served her on here,now she hates us all.Oh well
No one becomes a racist overnight. She was just monitoring her posts but it appears that SSM has brought her true personality to light. Oh well...such as life on Topix.

Big D

#34 Dec 4, 2008
lol it all goes full circle doesnt it though?

youre absolutly right APV...
know why

cuz I get off work in 20 minutes.

Level 1

Since: May 07

Marion, KS

#35 Dec 4, 2008
no offensive but the most racist I think are white men

Big D

#36 Dec 4, 2008
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
No one becomes a racist overnight. She was just monitoring her posts but it appears that SSM has brought her true personality to light. Oh well...such as life on Topix.
your third person commentary is actually funny. You dont know me in real life.

Now who's generalizing.

Big D

#37 Dec 4, 2008
Candella88 wrote:
no offensive but the most racist I think are white men
none taken it was about a certain person. and then his followers appeared.

Level 1

Marion, KS

#38 Dec 4, 2008
i mean white people
MDJ

Location hidden

#40 Dec 4, 2008
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, too bad she doesn't want to hear it!
;o)
Thank you and this is true.......But she will be back here tomorrow or the next day. And keep creating controversial threads. Like she is doing for her last 20 minutes. And either they will be ignored or addressed. So she's tough.....she can deal with the consequences. She's a thread creating girl....that's for sure.

Level 1

Marion, KS

#41 Dec 4, 2008
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason I think topix turns people to racists on here.I didnt really have a problem with whites until all this shxt and the Mike Vick thread happened but then again its topix not real life.But some of these people show off their real personalities because they are too scared to show their real ones in real life.
MDJ

Location hidden

#42 Dec 4, 2008
its_okay wrote:
<quoted text>
none taken it was about a certain person. and then his followers appeared.
And that's who you should have addressed.(The Certain Person). Instead, of talking about all black men. And i followed you....for creating this thread.

Big D

#43 Dec 4, 2008
MDJ wrote:
Breeds? She talks about Black Men as if they are a horse, or a dog, etc........How rude and out of line!
we are all huamsn, dont take offense.. we are all breeds., you didnt already know that? wow out of context much!!!

Ive seen some of the best people on here talk the biggest load of shyt jus cuz Im not scared and dont have to make a fake name doesnt mean anything.

I know who I am, and I love that person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 min Abdurratln 83
Blacks HATE/FEAR water! 1 min ManUp 12
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,124,857
being intimidated by a opposite gender of your ... 3 min African unity 1
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 4 min KIP 90
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min African AE 7,276
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 11 min KIP 750
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 1 hr Jim Beam 25
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 5 hr The Irony 163

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE