The Moors were not black, they were middle eastern

Created by Abdull on Jun 13, 2009

201 votes

Click on an option to vote

true

Not true

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#154 Sep 28, 2010
The original Arabs were black as any african..

Much information can be found in early Arabic writings “…a fair-skinned Arab is something inconceivable…“ Ibn Abd Rabbu of Cordoba born 9th c. writing in El Iqd el Farid (The Precious Necklace), quoting Shuraik el-Qadi a 7th century Arab of the clan of Nakha’l or Anakha of the Maddhij tribe in the Yemen.

“…most Arabs are dark brown in color.” quoted from 13th c. linguist Ibn Mandhur, Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4.

“Lank hair is the kind of hair that most non-Arab Persians and Romans have while kinky hair is the kind of hair that most Arabs have.” Lisaan al Arab, vol 3. Ibn Mandhur.

“…the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red.” Assertion of 13th c. grammarian Ibn Manzur or Mandhur, in Lisaan al Arab, Vol. 4 (born in Tunis or northern Egypt).

Obviously the meaning of the word Arab has changed and it simply means one who speaks Arabic and the slaves in late times after the 14th century had stared coming more from Africa due to the fall of Istanbul (Constantinople).

"Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color is rare amongst the Arabs. This is the meaning of the saying,‘…a red man as if he is one of the slaves’. The speaker meant that his color is like that of the slaves who were captured from the Christians of Syria, Rome and Persia.” From Al Dhahabi of Damascus Syria, in Seyar al Nubala’a, cited on p. 55, The Unknown Arabs, 2002, by Tariq Berry.

“As Above,So Below”

Since: Feb 10

The Resurrection

#155 Sep 28, 2010
http://www.moorsgate.com/2006/10/15/a-definit...
“During the Persian, Greek, and Roman invasions, large numbers of Egyptians fled not only to the desert and mountain regions, but also to adjacent lands in Africa, Arabia
and Asia Minor, where they lived, and secretly developed the teachings which belonged to their mystery system. In the 8th century A.D. the Moors, i.e., natives of Mauritania in North Africa, invaded Spain and took with them, the Egyptian culture which they had preserved.” Stolen Legacy p. 39.

“As Such, the people of North Africa were the neighbors of the Egyptians, and became the custodians of Egyptian culture, which they spread through considerable portions of Africa, Asia Minor and Europe. During their occupation of Spain, the Moors displayed with considerable credit, the grandeur of African culture and civilization.” Stolen Legacy p. 39

“In addition, the Moors kept up constant contact with mother Egypt: for they had established Caliphates not only at Baghdad and Cordova, but also at Cairo in Egypt.(Europe in the Middle Ages by Ault p. 216-219). Just here it would be well to mention that all the great leaders of the great religions of antiquity were initiates of the Egyptian Mystery System: from Moses, who was an Egyptian Hierophant, down to Christ.” Stolen Legacy p. >>>>>>> >>

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#156 Sep 28, 2010
__Peace__ wrote:
http://www.moorsgate.com/2006/10/15/a-definit...
“During the Persian, Greek, and Roman invasions, large numbers of Egyptians fled not only to the desert and mountain regions, but also to adjacent lands in Africa, Arabia
and Asia Minor, where they lived, and secretly developed the teachings which belonged to their mystery system. In the 8th century A.D. the Moors, i.e., natives of Mauritania in North Africa, invaded Spain and took with them, the Egyptian culture which they had preserved.” Stolen Legacy p. 39.
“As Such, the people of North Africa were the neighbors of the Egyptians, and became the custodians of Egyptian culture, which they spread through considerable portions of Africa, Asia Minor and Europe. During their occupation of Spain, the Moors displayed with considerable credit, the grandeur of African culture and civilization.” Stolen Legacy p. 39
“In addition, the Moors kept up constant contact with mother Egypt: for they had established Caliphates not only at Baghdad and Cordova, but also at Cairo in Egypt.(Europe in the Middle Ages by Ault p. 216-219). Just here it would be well to mention that all the great leaders of the great religions of antiquity were initiates of the Egyptian Mystery System: from Moses, who was an Egyptian Hierophant, down to Christ.” Stolen Legacy p. >>>>>>> >>
The Moors did not set up any caliphate in Baghdad or Cairo. Originally the Moors took orders from the Caliphate in Syria. Then they broke away and their influence was confined to North West Africa and Spain. The Caliphates at that time in Baghdad and Cairo were run by the Arabian Abbasids. Your sources are incorrect.

And there was nothing ever stolen from anybody. Its just a ludicrous claim. in some vein someone could say that the Egyptians stole the wheel from the Hyksos, the chariot too. The Arabs stole their numeric system from Indians, and the Japanese stole everything the West ever came up with!

Feed your mind true knowledge.
TMZ

Yorba Linda, CA

#157 Sep 29, 2010
Garrig..Just face it..THE MOORS WERE NOT WHITE..Instinctively,you know this.But these brothers have hit you with irrefutable evidence that the Moors were black.And you are pretending to be in denial.Seems like you are desperately trying to hold on to the black inferiority/white supremacy myth.And if you accept that the moors were black (which they were) your myth goes out the window.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#158 Sep 29, 2010
TMZ wrote:
Garrig..Just face it..THE MOORS WERE NOT WHITE..Instinctively,you know this.But these brothers have hit you with irrefutable evidence that the Moors were black.And you are pretending to be in denial.Seems like you are desperately trying to hold on to the black inferiority/white supremacy myth.And if you accept that the moors were black (which they were) your myth goes out the window.
I'm not saying whether they were White or not. What we know is that there were some Blacks but the majority were not. Nobody has shown any irrefuatable evidence that they were all Black. A lot of what others have posted is erroneous and misconstrued, taken from bogus Websites. But you betray your true motives when you mention Black inferiority/white supremacy etc. I don't believe in nor do I care about any of that. But if you are constantly reading that into every post that doesn't agree with your beliefs, then what does that tell us about you??

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#159 Sep 29, 2010
Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are really knowledgable about the Moors, you know that there were several dynasties. The first one, the Ummayads was dominated by Arabs and was controled by the caliphate in Damascus, Syria. After that the Almoravids, an idependent group of Moslem Berbers took over. Most of their kings would be Berbers not Arabs.
If what I wrote is not true, then why doesn't someone post something that can refute it, dealing specifically with the Ummayads??
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#160 Sep 30, 2010
Garrig, I will say for the most part that the Ummayads were basically middle eastern, considering they originated in Mecca. However, there are many, including myself, who say the Ummayads were not considered to be moors back in those days. Most websites, books and literature, do not place the Ummayads and the Moors (Almohades and Almorivids) as the same. Well anyone negro was considered a moor. But I am still waiting for the names of two unblack (lol) moorish kings. I can give seven names of black moorish kings. I am still waiting.
golden lion

Charlotte, NC

#161 Sep 30, 2010
I meant one (for now).
jawbone

Trinity, TX

#162 Feb 10, 2011
The moors were arabs.. I am sick of the b.s in 10 years from now the German weapons of world war 2 will have been invented by great afican american inventors.. tell a lie enough people will believe it.. these stone age people were brought to America.. sold to the English by their own people.. they never sailed the sea's and discoverd new lands.. to you Black people if you gave Germany and any african county the same resorces and they were to fight a war you know Germany would totaly destroy them.. they are more advaced people than you..
Sam Bloodworth

Lincoln, IL

#163 Feb 12, 2011
Since there has never been a civilized black society, I find it hard to believe that blaks could have had an advanced culture for the time.
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#164 Feb 12, 2011
jawbone wrote:
The moors were arabs.. I am sick of the b.s in 10 years from now the German weapons of world war 2 will have been invented by great afican american inventors.. tell a lie enough people will believe it.. these stone age people were brought to America.. sold to the English by their own people.. they never sailed the sea's and discoverd new lands.. to you Black people if you gave Germany and any african county the same resorces and they were to fight a war you know Germany would totaly destroy them.. they are more advaced people than you..
The moors were black and ruled many parts of europe. The evidence is to great to ignore, although I know you want to.
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#165 Feb 12, 2011
Sam Bloodworth wrote:
Since there has never been a civilized black society, I find it hard to believe that blaks could have had an advanced culture for the time.
You just showed how ignorant you are. The black nubians were a great civilization. There was timbuktu. There was the songhai empire and yes the moors were black. All the writers, including shakespeare, saw them as black.
You cant believe that because you have been brainwashed.
Barros Serrano

Socorro, NM

#166 Feb 12, 2011
These arguments go on and on, and always it's between black Africans or Mideastern Semites, but usually ignored are the Berbers. One side claims that Berbers, if mentioned, were black Africans, and the other that they were mostly Arabs anyway.

The Berbers were the most numerous people in the western Moorish realms, among Muslims. In Spain, of course, Christian Spanish were more numerous. But the MOORS could be blacks, Berbers (who are for the most part NOT black, but rather of Mideastern/Mediterranean type, though their ancestry in part traces back 30,000 years in North Africa from the first immigrations of Mideasterners), or Arabs. So we'll find a description of BLACK Moors, then pictures of Moors who look like Berbers, and so on.

Well, damn. In any case, the CULTURE brought into Spain by these famous/infamous Moors was nearly all foreign to them. The books were mostly Greek. The math and science was either Greek or Indian. Even the Arabs can claim little of it. The scholars in the Caliphate of Baghdad were mostly Persians and Jews, and in Spain mostly Jews.

The Moors were schmucks. Why are you fighting over them? They were pirates and nobody liked them. They were oppressors and occupiers in Spain and good riddance.

Nowadays in France there is some cultural revitalization occurring among North Africans, mostly Algerians, involving a resurgence of Berber identity and rejection of the conqueror's Arab identity. More power to them. Berber culture has been severely repressed since the Arab conquest, even in the days of the Moorish empire when Berbers were ruling (though soon interfered with by the Arabs from the East).
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#167 Feb 13, 2011
BARROS:

Blacks are fighting over/for them because the moors were great black people (as far as power) and history has a tendacy to cover up great black civilizations.
And if an original berber drunk from a white water fountain, here in america, during the 1950's, he would have gotten his azz lynched!
Maverick

Houston, TX

#168 Feb 13, 2011
Golden Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
The moors were black and ruled many parts of europe. The evidence is to great to ignore, although I know you want to.
Moors didn't rule England, Germany, Scandinavia, etc.

Where did all those Moors go anyway?
Maverick

Houston, TX

#169 Feb 13, 2011
My question in last post is what happened to the all the Moors in Europe?

Where are they now?
Barros Serrano

Socorro, NM

#170 Feb 13, 2011
Golden Lion wrote:
BARROS:
Blacks are fighting over/for them because the moors were great black people (as far as power) and history has a tendacy to cover up great black civilizations.
And if an original berber drunk from a white water fountain, here in america, during the 1950's, he would have gotten his azz lynched!
Wrong. The original inhabitants of North Africa entered 30,000 years ago, and were from the Mideast. They were very similar to Cro-Magnon, the original indigenous Europeans.

This is proven by archaeology and genetics. Once history was written, and artistic representations made, we see again that the Berbers were Eurasians.

Investigate the high % of U6 among Berbers, of a unique type, derived from Mideastern type...

I mean, you're pissing in the wind. Go dry off.
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#171 Feb 13, 2011
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>Moors didn't rule England, Germany, Scandinavia, etc.
Where did all those Moors go anyway?
You are so right. They did not rule those palces, but they did rule southern france, portuguel, spain, and sicily. They did have colines in other parts of europe as well.
Anyway, many of the moors went and settled in Muaritania and many parts of north africa. Many stayed in europe, but were forced to converse to christianity. I even heard that many were actually turned into slaves as well. And those who did stay in europe, married white women and so on until their moorish identity was gone. And many also married arabs and so on. That is what happened to the moors of europe.
Golden Lion

Charlotte, NC

#172 Feb 13, 2011
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The original inhabitants of North Africa entered 30,000 years ago, and were from the Mideast. They were very similar to Cro-Magnon, the original indigenous Europeans.
This is proven by archaeology and genetics. Once history was written, and artistic representations made, we see again that the Berbers were Eurasians.
Investigate the high % of U6 among Berbers, of a unique type, derived from Mideastern type...
I mean, you're pissing in the wind. Go dry off.
And you have been brainwashed like the others. Why is all the earliest description of the moors were that they were black and negro?
Barros Serrano

Socorro, NM

#173 Feb 13, 2011
Golden Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have been brainwashed like the others. Why is all the earliest description of the moors were that they were black and negro?
Black AND negro? LOL... wow. I'm sure those exact words were used... LOL!!!

Your BS reveals that you are talking out yer ass.

Historical records first record the North Africans as looking like Mideasterners. Archaeology confirms this. And genetics confirms it also.

Yet you babble on. Does evidence mean nothing to you? Are facts irrelevant? Apparently so, when you have a racist Afronazi agenda to push...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Africans are NON black. Accept it! 5 min Lord Darren Wilson 8
Thanksgiving Is An Evil Holiday 8 min Drilling for the ... 20
WARNING: To all the haters in this forum--Repen... 9 min Currywurst 9
All women prefer white men 25 min Mick- 55
Is 'Flamboyant' the New 'Ghetto'? 26 min NorCal Native 17
how you get a ww to like you? 28 min Mick- 84
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 39 min Hetero-Sapien 285
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 48 min Maghribi 26,657
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 1 hr bunkyblanche 43
Race relations take steep hit from Ferguson dec... 4 hr Klaus666 25
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 5 hr Donny Brook 332

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE