Caucasoid Arrested for Beastiality

Posted in the African-American Forum

OriginalGod

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2009

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#2 Jun 4, 2009
This is Oh_Really's cousin

“Big Wheel Keeps on Rollin'”

Since: May 09

take me to your dealer

#3 Jun 4, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
This is Oh_Really's cousin
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPKNILEB04RV0...

Still stinging, huh Erk?

Tried to warn your dumb ass BEFORE I had to B!TCHslap you like that.
You you THINK you're "funny"......
So, on and on the jelly rolls.
ProBlackPeople

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2009
What else is new.

Beastiality is still legal in many european contries.
The Scorpion

Sheffield, UK

#5 Jun 4, 2009
Whats new?
The Scorpion

Sheffield, UK

#6 Jun 4, 2009
Only eat rams,no pork or sheep.

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#7 Jun 4, 2009
ohReally_now wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPKNILEB04RV0...
Still stinging, huh Erk?
Tried to warn your dumb ass BEFORE I had to B!TCHslap you like that.
You you THINK you're "funny"......
So, on and on the jelly rolls.
Ha ha ha ha; figures you' sniff that one out; did the word 'beastiality' get your attention??? He he he...

“Find The God Within Yourselves”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Born in Paradise

#8 Jun 4, 2009
LOL! funny

“Big Wheel Keeps on Rollin'”

Since: May 09

take me to your dealer

#10 Jun 4, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha; figures you' sniff that one out; did the word 'beastiality' get your attention??? He he he...
No, stupid, when you post, your NAME shows up at the botton of the page. When I saw the TITLE of the thread you posted in, I knew you wetre spreading your cheeks again. Its a fkkn knee JERK reaction with you if its beastiality, masturbating to pictures of underage girls...ANY sick perbversion...there you are sosigning ab=nd cheerleading like a fat girl that didn't get asked to the prom.
MelanatedScienti st

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2009
Brothers and Sisters can it really be considered beastiality.

The pale people are described as "Beasts" in the Bible so wouldn't it be more like rape or cosentual sex?

Just a question.

They should have a trial and have those poor animals who never saw it cuming (no pun intended) as defendants.

poor animals aint never hurt a soul and had to be treated like that..........what a shame.

They're gonna need a animal Dr. Phil now.

“Big Wheel Keeps on Rollin'”

Since: May 09

take me to your dealer

#12 Jun 4, 2009
i mean, LOOK at this, Erkle...
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/spikewebb...
My name is in EVERY post you make.
Yet, you call ME the stalker.

I hope you can't figger out how to hide them, it's been so EASY to catch you acting like the cowardly PUSS you are so far.....

“Big Wheel Keeps on Rollin'”

Since: May 09

take me to your dealer

#13 Jun 4, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAUACPLSESBHK...
See, douche bag? Did I come and "stalk" you when you DIDN'T say something STUPID about ME?
NO.

So, you just keep telling your fatfaced LIES, and I'll just keep noticing the evidence and shaming your dumb azz with it.

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#14 Jun 4, 2009
ohReally_now wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid, when you post, your NAME shows up at the botton of the page. When I saw the TITLE of the thread you posted in, I knew you wetre spreading your cheeks again. Its a fkkn knee JERK reaction with you if its beastiality, masturbating to pictures of underage girls...ANY sick perbversion...there you are sosigning ab=nd cheerleading like a fat girl that didn't get asked to the prom.
Ha ha ha ha ha; you know damn well you got excited with the work beastialty, like cousin, like you, you perverted mofo...
ProBlackPeople

United States

#16 Jun 4, 2009
MelanatedScientist wrote:
Brothers and Sisters can it really be considered beastiality.
The pale people are described as "Beasts" in the Bible so wouldn't it be more like rape or cosentual sex?
Just a question.
They should have a trial and have those poor animals who never saw it cuming (no pun intended) as defendants.
poor animals aint never hurt a soul and had to be treated like that..........what a shame.
They're gonna need a animal Dr. Phil now.
Now that's funny!

“Big Wheel Keeps on Rollin'”

Since: May 09

take me to your dealer

#17 Jun 4, 2009
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha; you know damn well you got excited with the work beastialty, like cousin, like you, you perverted mofo...
Excuse me, WTF did YOU just call ME?

What happened to Kristen08?
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have her kidnapped in my dungeon as my personal maid/sex slave/floral arranger/nurse
Where is Bossy hiding?
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm holding her as a sex prisoner in my bedroom and we're enjoying each other.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7D3INKR6R6CA...
hotnhorny wrote:
veryyy horny
19/f
contact info?
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna chat? email or free phone number? I'm a male?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TP79MOBMJ...
You're not even SURE you're fkkn MALE you SICK twisted B!tch. She SAID she's NINE fkkn TEEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for HUMANS only... 3 min THX00451 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,154,623
December 22 Is A Great Day In History 6 min Sir Jethro 3
Christmas is a WHITES ONLY Holiday! 8 min Who cares 65
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Black Knight 98,243
Truth about Pagan Holidays 10 min Samoan Irish 13
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 11 min TheOriginalDoby 513
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min Who cares 28,765
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 1 hr TimeforHonesty 47
More from around the web