White pride thread! =)

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#14989 Jun 29, 2012
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
<quoted text>upussy showin crybITch AAHAHAHA
listen mädelchen.
even my daughter is better behaved than you. at least she has no reason to insult folks she does not know. and she is only seven years old.
all I asked you to do was to try and have a decent conversation without being rude to folks. if it was at all possible for you to do so.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#14990 Jun 29, 2012
Lucent in tenebris wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple stoned cold is mad lol.
Now you're stealing my lines? Thats not very "white" of you methinks smh.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14991 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Heh,Rudyard Kipling. Love it
Really? You like the work of a racist?

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#14992 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Heh,Rudyard Kipling. Love it
You're the same moron that said "we don't live in a world of probably" right before you changed delusions from DA to journalist, right, Mr. Probable Cause?

Level 7

Location hidden

#14993 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the same moron that said "we don't live in a world of probably" right before you changed delusions from DA to journalist, right, Mr. Probable Cause?
He/she/it is a very weak troll.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#14994 Jun 29, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know he was a racist.But he was a man born into his time I suppose.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#14995 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>
What does one have to do with the other? And thats MISS "Mr. Probable Cause" to you?

:)

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#14996 Jun 29, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/it is a very weak troll.
But I have heart.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#14997 Jun 29, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like some of his non racist works sure. There have been racist minded people which have bought some small measure of light to the world if that light was not focused on their racism. Not everything a racist artist does exudes racism.

#14998 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>What does one have to do with the other? And thats MISS "Mr. Probable Cause" to you?
First of all, only negroes use the question mark at the end of a statement, just like you're the only ones who type "a women".
Secindly, it has to do with the other because it's another example of you saying "we don't live in a world of" and then mentioning one of the basic tenets of society. Probaility is the basis of the criminal justice system, and while you were trying to claim you were in the legal profession, you made the hilarious blunder of making that ignorant statement. No you're claiming to be a journalist, and you make the same erroneous statement about "if".
The fact is, we actually do live in a world of "if>
If you shoot a cop, you will go to jail (IF you live long enough to go to trial). IF you take drugs, you will become impired. If you're late for work enough times, you will be unemployed.

To say we "don't live in a world of "if" is no less ignorant than claiming we don't need oxygen in our atmosphere.
Carla R

United States

#14999 Jun 29, 2012
Yea we are beautiful!! Why are black women being confused as trannies?? I swear driving down town there look busted!! Trannies got more style than BW how come??

Level 7

Location hidden

#15000 Jun 29, 2012
Lucent in tenebris wrote:
<quoted text>
Your simple view of history suits your simple mind.Like I said in my other post the Allied soldiers who beat the Axis would have thrown their guns away if they new what their own governments would do to their nations.
Both world wars were tragic and none of them should have happened. I think we have learned hard lessons. But sometimes I think the reactions to these hard-learned lessons are wrongheaded, e.g. anti-nationalism (throwing the baby out with the bathwater), SOME post-modernist philosophies (not all), SOME forms of anti-racism (not all, but the most extreme forms), etc., and just an all around creeping normalcy of pucciness.

To me it seems the prevailing Zeitgeist is one of a decadant, soulless, rootless, neoliberalism.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#15001 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, only negroes use the question mark at the end of a statement, just like you're the only ones who type "a women".
Secindly, it has to do with the other because it's another example of you saying "we don't live in a world of" and then mentioning one of the basic tenets of society. Probaility is the basis of the criminal justice system, and while you were trying to claim you were in the legal profession, you made the hilarious blunder of making that ignorant statement. No you're claiming to be a journalist, and you make the same erroneous statement about "if".
The fact is, we actually do live in a world of "if>
If you shoot a cop, you will go to jail (IF you live long enough to go to trial). IF you take drugs, you will become impired. If you're late for work enough times, you will be unemployed.
To say we "don't live in a world of "if" is no less ignorant than claiming we don't need oxygen in our atmosphere.
I'll cut a check RIGHT now for #500 if you can show me where I've claimed to be a journalist. On the immortal souls of tose I hold dear will I honor that. As for the question mark at the end of a statement,thats a typo I guess. I didnt even notice it till your desperate nit picking. So anyway,get to it. You stand to earn $500 nd make me pay for my "claims"

#15002 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I'll cut a check RIGHT now for #500 if you can show me where I've claimed to be a journalist.
I only accept paypal.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

by miss Stoned Cold

#15003 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>
I only accept paypal.
Whatever floats your boat now go show me the claim and get that money. Or look like the fool I believe you to be.
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

#15004 Jun 29, 2012
Carla R wrote:
Yea we are beautiful!! Why are black women being confused as trannies?? I swear driving down town there look busted!! Trannies got more style than BW how come??
That reminds of when the two junior sherillas beat up Klinger out of jealousy .Savages.
http://youtu.be/RMrLXl6VwBU
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

#15005 Jun 29, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Both world wars were tragic and none of them should have happened. I think we have learned hard lessons. But sometimes I think the reactions to these hard-learned lessons are wrongheaded, e.g. anti-nationalism (throwing the baby out with the bathwater), SOME post-modernist philosophies (not all), SOME forms of anti-racism (not all, but the most extreme forms), etc., and just an all around creeping normalcy of pucciness.
To me it seems the prevailing Zeitgeist is one of a decadant, soulless, rootless, neoliberalism.
Lol Walter I need to crack out the dictionary for that one but I get the gist.This is an evil materialistic age.My late Grandad in his last few months told me he beleived he lived in a better time and I beleive him.
Lucent in tenebris

Redcliffe, Australia

#15006 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat now go show me the claim and get that money. Or look like the fool I believe you to be.
Nobody but you cares Simple stoned cold.Who could possibly keep up with all your BS,one would need a super computer.

Level 7

Location hidden

#15007 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I like some of his non racist works sure. There have been racist minded people which have bought some small measure of light to the world if that light was not focused on their racism. Not everything a racist artist does exudes racism.
Yeah right. You just know how to use google. So tell us all about some of these other non-racist works of Kipling that you like and why you like them. BTW, your grammar is just horrible for someone who supposedly works as a lawyer. Of course I can understand typos and obscure errors. I'm sure I make them all the time; I'm not perfect and Topix isn't formal. But you just make so many glaring mistakes that someone of your supposed educational level and career would never make.

#15008 Jun 29, 2012
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
now go show me the claim
I don't take orders from negroes. Especially not delusional ones that think anyone believes they're a district attorney one week, and a journalist the next. You're much too ignorant to be in a position of authority, especially over someone as intelligent as me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white girls look so good taking non white penis... 3 min Lisa 16
another savage anmal shoots himself. 4 min knowledge 32
Crime rises in Baltimore as cops are afraid to ... 8 min Massa THX 30
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 8 min PolakPotrafi 355
Petty topics. What about Anthrax shipped aroun... 8 min 2legit 1
I hate being black.. (May '12) 9 min madison 420
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min EasyEed 1,234,215
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 13 min Janis 6,919
why do white people hate other races so much 40 min PolakPotrafi 462
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 41 min Undisputed Facts 120,926